HOLY SHIT GUYS YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES IN THE NEW GAME

HOLY SHIT GUYS YOU CAN TAKE PICTURES IN THE NEW GAME
HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING IT?

WOOOOOOW

Good to know they know how to prioritize.

Actually, wasn't this shit already in the last version? I know some other pokemon game had a shitty dressing up of monsters-feature that was garbage.

Man they better be careful about all these new features man.

Are you implying that they would remove an already complete feature, release a game without it, and then bring it back exclusively to bait retards into buying the game again?
Please. If you don't actually want to discuss this like an adult, you can leave my thread right now

The one that pisses me off the most is Necrozma's new forms. For what it looks like, I'm 100% sure it's the same fucking shit as Kyurem, the fucker who started the whole "the trio master needs to be a weak-ass in order to give it another form" trend.

Well, they did something right, I guess. It was ridiculous how shafted that thing got on STAB moves. Though the solution would be to give it proper moves and not some gimmicky shit. As usual they held content back in order to get people to buy the remixed versions.

The original Pokemon Sun/Moon was a decent Pokemon game that improved some of the problems I had with X and Y. From the info out there this is supposed to be a semi sequel to it, like Platinum and B&W2. If the core game remains the same but with a different story and places to visit, then it will have the same problems but still it might be worth a pirate.

What a time to be alive.

That sounds kinda comfy actually. Sitting inside of a bag while someone runs around catching Pokemon sounds like a nice passtime.

Breeee!

>ywn be comfy inside a bag while a pokemon trainer takes you for a ride

I muted everything, now let's see this load.

Was about to post this before watching the webbum.
Good job and taste

If only more women in the west were that decent and pleasant as 2D picture related.

Ultra Sun/Moon just seem like they have nothing to offer whatsoever.
Maybe they're waiting until closer to release to announce anything significant, but…
I don't see why I shouldn't just wait for an entry of Pokemon on Switch.

…Oh, right, Nintendo will be pushing paid online by then.
RIP Pokemon/Nintendo?
Most of the fun in Pokemon nowadays is the online play, and even then you have to use Pokemon Showdown because Game Freak doesn't have a clue how to balance shit.

Maybe this is where Pokemon and I part ways.
It's been a lot of fun, but…

Goddamn man get a fucking grip on your life

It was a pretty good game I'm glad I played in Nippones. Shame the English versions blackfaced everyone.

There seems to be new clothing beyond the new PC outfits (There's a Pikachu hat at one point). Hopefully there's more clothing variety because it was a huge step back from X and Y.