Why do people think this will help them?

why do people think this will help them?

why do people instead of sending suport tickets to valve, cry on the forums on the games they have cheated on?

Other urls found in this thread:

help.steampowered.com
gamesindustry.biz/articles/valve-offers-free-game-after-12-000-false-bans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do they use steam in the first place?

You deserved it.

The one you are quoting is the cancer.

I did contract support for them briefly. Russian players are the dumbest most dishonest pathetic sacks of shit you will ever deal with. They would beg and plead and then insult you and then go back to begging. It was disgusting.

The same reason why anyone starts any shit over getting caught doing something wrong.
Trying to make a PR problem BIGGER than the problem of them actually doing something wrong.
Have you forgot how feminists operate this soon?

I searched for hours yesterday and could not for the life of me find where to send those fucking tickets.

sorry, where i am from we do not have feminists

help.steampowered.com

here, you retarded nĂ­gger

You deserved all of it and worse. Kill yourself.

Those fucking Source Engine hackers are fucking slick nowadays. VAC has been completely broken. I've seen games where people try to start a vote kick for aimbots but they have counter vote bots to kick whoever started it out instead

once in tf2 i fought a aimbotter with 10 medic bots in his team 24/7 healing him

Hey, guess what?
LoL released 2009. I was in the beta. Between then and when I stopped playing, that was 6 years. $400 / 6 = $60.

Wow I payed a fraction of what Nintentoddlers do a year and I get shat on? You need to leave.

multi boxing, is not, has not, and in fact, has virtually never been a new thing in Source Multiplayer or any multiplayer game with any form of player vote off system

Because normalfaggots have 2-digits IQ and do not understand basic things.

I'm Retarded And Its Not My Fault: The Blogpost

i know but to such an efficiency and grace the guy moved so good and the bots they dodged and actuelly worked

Check out this faggot.

That's mind bending.

This is not revolutionary or impressive in the slightest.
This is on the same level as being impressed by fake players on community servers.

an entire team full of bots who dodge have aimbot 100% crits is impressive for me

You have very low standards for being impressed.

i only play 1 hour of games per day so seeing this in a game with decent security is impressive

No matter how small, a stumor is still a tumor.
Also

Please fall off a roof.

They are probably actual children.

I dropped 1800$ on it not even joking sadly

>Plaster a gigantic banner that says Expensive Car Inside Do Not Steal!
FTFY kill urself

Did he actually cheat? I mean, VAC is an automated system, how can it confuse anything else with a cheat script? I heard you could get banned on some games for even running xmapper which has nothing to do with actual hacks.

he also got overwatched banned, overwatch is a program that allows users with alot of hours and high ranks to judge games of the suspect and should alot of people vote against him he will get banned

nice bait.

WOW who knew it was so easy to avoid getting banned?!?!?!?

I know it's not a new thing, but it's definitely more common now on TF2 now that it's dying. I'm sure once upon a time it wasn't that common on CS:S pub servers either

Haven't heard anything of her in a year, but, I'm pretty fucking sure she fucked a guy to boost her rank in League.

holy shit, do people care so much about ranks in these games? instead of having some fun with friends? i take a game with 5 of my friends over comp any day

She's a GOT watching GURLL GAYMER, my dude. She uses that to get free money and ride the cock carousel.

(checked)
Funky icons displaying how AWESOME AND COOL you are are more important to some than actually having fun with a game.

It's doubly hilarious how these cancerous ranked modes judge you on an individual basis, while you're playing a team fucking game, and they barely take your actual effort, skill and score into account. You can do great, but still lose, due to absolute niggers or frenchfags on your team, and the game blames you, and only fucking you. The fags who actually play that shit for the ranks wouldn't last five minutes in a competitive setting in something like UT or Quake.

i do watch got, not proud of it, but still, my wife enjoys gaming to we often compete with each other she never spends money on games unless i give her permission, even tough she never does because she finds it retared that soembody would spend 0,01$ on a online pixel skin

Why didn't you just swallow that money, one bill at a time? It would've been just as unpleasant, but at least we'd just think you were weird instead of a huge fucking faggot.

No thanks

What fag country are you even from?

Probably a dwarf.

Better than an elf

Because he's an idiot who invested in DRM and cheated in a shitty microtranaction pushing game.

Need to fix the iron cross in the second picture.

That reminds me a lot of this situation.

What?

Overwatch is the name for the shitty system used to handle reports in CSGO.

Overwatch is the name of the community that reviews video clips of people reported on CS:GO to decide if the person in question is cheating.

Ah
I'm sorry I don't play CSGO

Kill yourself.

Okay.

I don't get why people get upset over this. All of these are licensed from manufacturer and that costs money, on top of the work of digitizing all that shit and making all controls and shit work like in the real train. You're not even supposed to have many of them, just the ones you like. That'd normally be a few tops.

I have a clue though. 14 year olds can't fathom the idea of paying for content. Same as getting butthurt over pay2win, which is literally pay2play but in a different wrapper.

dude you bought 400$ of skins
That's not even vidya, it's texture and models and you can only use one of those skins at once

Shit man they're not even good skins because LoL has a terrible art direction. Just accept it and move on.
I bought the compendium once and participated in it and I know it was a huge waste of money in retrospect, don't be a faggot

They're actually more likely to get their butt-frustration answered on one of the forums than they are sending a support-ticket.

VAC freaks the fuck out if any non-whitelisted program interacts with the game or its files, or is running at all. I remember one guy got VAC banned because he'd left Cheat Engine on, then played TF2 and was banned even though he hadn't actually hooked CE to the hl2.exe process.

It isn't? You pay so you could play like a normal player. If you don't pay, you only get to play as an anal slave fucktoy to those who pay.

*adding to that*
Basically pay2win is equivalent of pay2play where instead of bots there are free players. If you play pay2win game without paying, you are the NPC cannon fodder in that game.

It kind of is.
Whenever I think of Pay2Win I think of this example I that happened to me.
I was playing an MMO (Can't remember the name for the life of me) and was chatting to a guy who turned out to be ranked 4th on the PvP Leaderboards. I asked him about how PvP was in the game he said this
"You need to drop at least $200 into the game in order to have a chance at PvP".
Through giving paid boosts, this game pretty much shut off the entirety of PvP from the free players. How is that any less different than saying "Pay $200 to play this mode of the game"?
Note: That $200 was for a CHANCE since all the items you needed to make do in the meta were all random chance item slot machines.

at most I only spent 100 bucks on hon which included buying the game and like 60-70 bucks into new hero access shit of course I have like over 5k matches and ungodly amount of playtime in that game
I deeply regret it but it was the only assfaggots ever worth playing in all these years to bad league won because f2p casual shitters, We would of seen a huge different scene where Toxicity was endorsed and people could play pretty much out of the meta and still do wonderful and games would of been fast instead of farmfest every year.
its pretty much a faster dota with bunch more flavor for heroes that can do crazy shit. and supporting wasn't complete ass

They're desperate, bored people with nothing better to do, they need their regular fix of whatever and being denied it gets them twitchy, forum pining is like a crackhead compulsively scratching. It's like getting banned from a chan, the 'Appeal' function might as well not exist.

I say let them mess with people if the game/server allows for it, bans are such a bullshit excuse for someone with an authority hard-on to leap on the tiniest infraction and punish to the max, too open to abuse, especially if the one complaining cries audacious lies (imagine DSP filing a complaint for the fantastical drama level they generate from nothing untoward) or else virtual rape threats or something OTT to get the rouge player kicked out.

There is nothing wrong with Train Simulator. Paying $20 for a virtual train is a much better alternative to paying $200 for a real-life model train.

Let's compare 2 multiplayer games then.
Counter Strike Source is a famous paid multiplayer shooter where everyone who pays the price of the game has access to all the same weaponry and options as the rest of the playerbase. This allows for matches to be decided by which team has the most skilled players, which is what every MP game should aim for in order to ensure a sizeable playerbase in the long term.

Battlefield Heroes was a famous Free 2 Play but Pay 2 Win game that shut down in 2015. In order to put up a fight in most scenarios you had to spend some money to get access to the blatantly more powerful versions of the guns that were available for free, which meant that most matches were decided by what team had the most whales.

In a pay2play game, you fork out some cash in order to get enjoyment out of outplaying your opponents with superior skills and tactics.
In a pay2win game, you fork out cash in order to get a false sense of superiority over the free2play players without having to actually learn the game. You just buy the most broken gun and you are golden.

It's ridiculous to compare bots from paid games to the free2play players from pay2win games because you'd be comparing a single player game with a multiplayer game and that's a completely different thing.

You could probably get pretty close to MSRP selling your model train to another railfag. Paying $20 for some shit that you can't resell, and could be legally cut off from without any recourse actually seems like the shittier deal out of the two.

Was essentially going to post this, but you already did an excellent job of summing it all up.

Replace free players with cannon fodder bots that can't play for shit, you get everything equivalent. Whichever team has more real humans, wins. Do you find this dumb? That's because it is. That's because your example is fucking retarded. Rankings exist to make teams either ballanced so that the amount of paying players alone doesn't decide shit and it's the skill that matters, or on the flipside totally skewed towards paying players so that they get to steamroll the cannon fodder free players, which is basically an equivalent of PVE. Go ahead and complain that it isn't fair to pit NPCs against real players.

Also you can think of it as hard mode. For someone who's so bent on competition and challenge, it isn't fit to complain about the difficulty.

You could've made that 1 line and saved everyone's time while being more direct by replacing it with

Sometimes the player really isn't cheating and just got fucked by a terrible developer.

refer to webm when you consider making a new post.

You really suck at getting your point accross but i think i get it now.
You are basically saying that pay2win games are the same as single player games like Serious Sam or Killing Floor because once you pay up for overpowered shit everyone else becomes the equivalent of a horde of mindless NPC enemies.
This way of looking at it is ok by itself but the original post i replied to also implied that it's ok for developers to make pay2win games because of this. It's not.

good lord

How about "I was only pretending to be retarted"?

you're still retarded then

Having once been banned from an RO2 server for randomly clipping through the floor to the floor below (which worked in my benefit at that moment), I feel you.

There's no way that's an actual child.
The logic isn't simple.

Who gives a shit, most youjewers use aim bots in their videos anyway.
And because they're retarded enough to use Demos it's badly obvious

Excellently done, user! I normally only get this many when I'm drunk out of my mind and decide to post here. Looks like they died off further in, but its hard to keep the momentum. I get it.

Damn, those dubs make me want to buy some LoL skins.

Holla Forums might believe it.

I'm an old school gamer who doesn't give a shit about his Steam account. It takes 5 minutes to make a new one.

I might've believed those trips if they had made it.

THERE`S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING "OVERWATCH" BANNED AND "VAC" BANNED

Overwatch bans aren`t permanent, often a few months or so and yes, THEY CAN BE WRONG. Pro players reported to have their smurf accounts banned on the overwatch system and the reason was "cheating", this happens because it`s the community that checks the suspects VODs and judge if he is using, if enough people agree with that it gets banned.

VAC bans only happen is they are confirmed to be using third party programs that affect gameplay, those are permanent and are never wrong.

reeee

Boy, you've got some learning to do.

Are you saying that Tay and other AIs released into the wild arent correct in denouncing jews and niggers?

Are you saying that Tay's current programming is also correct?

get the fuck back to reddit you disgusting casual faggot

Maybe he's a productive member of society who pays taxes and unfortunately doesn't have as much time to contribute to his hobby?

You have autism

And you have 89iq gamesindustry.biz/articles/valve-offers-free-game-after-12-000-false-bans

Paradox has gone off the rails.

Would unban him just to have such a top tier shitposter in game.

i used to play alot even with my job, now i am married and work more to save for stuff, i still love gaming just have to keep it to a low

How else are you supposed to play a Paradox Interactive title?

World of WarCraft players pay $180 a year, after only 3 years of subscriptions they'll have paid $540 into the game. It's not all that hard to pay a great deal of money into a game. You can be a noncommittal fart in the wind, such as yourself, but people who are dedicated and love a particular game will easily pay a shit ton of money.

Stay assmad, badmin.

Don't fucking lie, user, we all know that Fabio is the biggest hacker of them all.

Not as retarded as people who go on third party sites with no affiliation with Valve and complain to the admins there why "x" is wrong with steam and why have they banned from "y" game.

Your mistake was playing that cancer in the first place.

because they already tried a support ticket and got ignored/know nothing will come of it so they try to drum up popular support instead

source: got banned in cs 1.6 once and tried the exact same shit before buying half life again from a thrift shop for $3

worst was i actually got gud but decided to cheat whenever i suspected someone else of cheating which caused my skill to drop and cheat more frequently and then i stopped cheating after doing it for like 4 months. then getting banned 3 months after i stopped got me rectally ravaged and i spammed valve with emails till i got a reply that was basically "normally we make a point of not replying to cheaters but since you're so persistent. you cheated, we have clear as day evidence, go away"

VAC's are delayed that is why you recieved them, also if it detects recognised cheats on your system at any time when the game is launched you will be send on a VACation no matter the time between cheating and quitting

hence why i got buttblasted and then tried to play dumb to valve

You are the cancer killing this industry.

No it was just too out in the open.

Shit I knew a girl who got boosted just by just asking. Maybe because no one actually wanted to fuck her.
I feel kinda bad for those girls though, knowing they will never enjoy life as it was meant, and then I remember that I'd rather give my money to whores who at least are honest about what they are (plus it's cheaper)

That's like 90% of women you are describing there.

Just waiting for the 10% fucking shitty 8ch code, why does my cursor go left of the post number I reply to now ?

clean your system

I used a magnet on my hard drive and it's better now

Because support is fucking shit and will fuck you up if you give them an attitude.

pic related, after that they just remove my avatar without reason and banned me from getting one until today.

avoid steam support if you want to keep your steam account.

Are you stupid? It's not a .jpg, it's a skin. This is a full model, and even if it's just a recolor, it's not just a jpg, most industry standard (and LoL is so popular it sets the bar for other great games) use .png, you'd think you would known this being on an image forum

Also, it has to link correctly with the model file, which is a HUGE amount of technical work?

Well at least the idea here is that you only spend money on the trains and stations you actually want.
Think of this as more of a model train set than a game and it makes more sense.

>>>/reddit/

gotta find the flight simulator X's market

I play 1.6 to this day, the admins are little fucking bitches, I got banned from 100+ servers in a couple of months.

I preordered CSGOY thinking it would be 1.6: muh graphics edition back in 2012 and never thought it would become this mess. Skin autism is through the roof. Hackers don't even care about being banned anymore since they have countless alternate accounts. Every update makes the game run worse than current TF2.