White Day remake on Steam

Worst Korea's favorite horror game was recently remade for ipad and has now found its way to Steam. Is it shit? Should I try the original pc game instead?

store.steampowered.com/app/466130/White_Day_A_Labyrinth_Named_School/

Other urls found in this thread:

nicoblog.org/pc-games/white-day-a-labyrinth-named-school-english-patched/
twitch.tv/aedrahman
layer13.net/rls?id=8018177
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The original was ok.
Haven't touched this remake and can't really say anything before the price is even released.

I tried to make the original PC game run, to no avail. I will be trying out this one, hopefully it's a faithful remake.

Someone in this thread recommend a game to me. I'm bored but have no idea what to play.
I still havnt finished botw should I just finish that?
sage for off topic

What kind of animal does that?

just not feelin it man

fine ill go finish it

Better find a torrent right now and wait till it's dark, gonna get spooky with the gooks.

I'll buy it one day, but it won't be the sameā€¦

do you have a mega of the game?

There's supposed to be some fix-all patch that was made floating around somewhere. At this point though, it's kind of pointless to try and keep around the original, which barely functions.

Is the gameplay more like Siren, or a glorified walking simulator like Amnesia?

I came to put the candy down.

This one works fine for me nicoblog.org/pc-games/white-day-a-labyrinth-named-school-english-patched/

It's out. Waiting for a crack.

Have Koreans made anything other than shitty multiplayer cash games? I just despise them more than countries that make shitty bootlegs for their cancer on the multiplayer model.

Well, I got some expendable cash so I got it because IGG doesn't seem in a hurry to crack it. Ideally I'll wait to get the pirated version and try it extensively while I'm still in the refund range.
So far it looks pretty faithful to what I've seen of the original. The gameplay sequence at the beginning is the same. Free FPS movement, crouching, running with stamina, an inventory system with health and save items. Nice spooky sounds all around, the janitors make it clear they're not fucking around so you've gotta keep the lights and the sound of your steps low. I got a gratuitous jumpscare in the form of some random ghost, but combined with the real threat of the janitors I can't say I wasn't feeling tense after half an hour or so.
tl;dr, Looks like a legit survival horror to me.

It's no secret the south korean are huge jew fanatics

From Jewpedia:

"South Koreans also laud Jews as a high achieving and accomplished group of people citing the disproportionate of successful Jewish businesspeople and Nobel Prize winners as evidence and use this as inspiration for the South Korean populace to emulate Jewish success.[6][7][8] The South Korean media often discusses the merits of "Jewish education" to the South Korean populace.[9][10] South Koreans also identify with Judaism's arduous history of being oppressed peoples, surviving adversity with nothing but intellect and ingenuity to socioeconomically succeed, as well as its strong emphasis on family."

thanks, user.

THE GAME HAS A NEW VERSION OF DENUVO

BUT IT GOT CRACKED IN LESS THAN A DAY

You can still run the original without too much trouble, if any at all. Its not bad but I wouldn't pay for a remake.

Really now ? I wasn't expecting denuvo the least bit when I bought it. It's a remake of an extremely obscure game for fuck's sake. I'm still well within the refund range, but I liked what I saw and it ran with no problems whatsoever.
Why did they do this to their game ?

It was remade for ipad? I thought it was a normal remake for PC and consoles.
So how is it?

is this korean purse owner?

You could read the thread.

It's nothing like persona, why would you even think that ?

"Oy vey we have been oppressed by the japamese remember the 6 billion comfort women"

Kimmy my boy please annex those niggers

Streaming this shit right now, come join the fun, Holla Forums.

twitch.tv/aedrahman

No, dumbfuck.

Wait the game has denuvo? Why the fuck isn't that listed on the store page?

Publishers list that on the store page when they fucking feel like it, sadly. A man can't even get his obscure remakes without having to go out of his way to check if they got denuvo these days.
I'm really confused as to why they'd feel the need to do this, above all else.

It was implemented really poorly (unprotected .exe) which made it stupidly easy to crack. Also it hasn't been confirmed that its a new version.
So in this case, its just the developers being bozos, not Denuvo being shit.

Valve doesn't give a shit if they lie to you. The average person is a big enough retard to not care, even if you point out that they're selling a product without even letting you know that it has DRM.

Actually, now that you mention it, it appears that CODEX (the crackers) say its Steam+Custom. I can't seem to find a copy of the EULA, but if I did, I'd search for Denuvo's licensing shit in it.
layer13.net/rls?id=8018177
It's very possible that pic related was a false positive

Hopefully this will help with fighting denuvo in bigger releases.

It can't be a true Worst Korea experience if there is no NTR. But, seriously, what is it with SK and their obsession with NTR?

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people?

One thing I know is that people act so ridiculous in East Asian stories because of how repressed everyone is IRL, so fiction tends to be a safety valve for that. That's all fine and dandy, I still don't understand how getting cucked in fiction fits into that, other than South Koreans all having a massive boner for the worst fetish known to man.

Nips have NTR and rape, so I guess its genetic

How the fuck do you solve the Chalk board puzzle?

Spidergirl is mai waifu.

Anyone streaming?

Is the NTR shown in a negative light or they try glorify it?