LET'S SEE THOSE PINATAS

GOG currently has Pinata special going, 3 shekels per pinata, unknown what game you'll get, guaranteed no duplicates.

I just scored these 4, never played any of them before, did I do good, Holla Forums? I've heard really great things about Pillars of Eternity, really anxious to play that one.

Viva piƱata PC port when?

12 years ago

Really? Shit I know what I'm doing today.

What have we here?

Never heard of this one.

Ehh, I think this is it for me. Anybody else get anything good?

I know I would just get trash if I did this. Plus this is some bare faced addiction marketing.

Thanks gog you dumb cunts

fuck you you lucky bastard

U havin' a giggle, mate? The store page didn't look like anything. What is it, looks like an adventure game?

I've only played the original Demo, which as far as I know is only one of the mini-stories included in the final game.
If I told you anything about it I'd spoil it completely so I'm not going to do that, but go and play the one that looks like an adventure game where you look at the screen of the PC.

It's called "The house abandon"

Even valve didn't think of that. Thanks, poland.

nobody asked for this

I opened the Pinatas, so why does it feel like I'm the one who was beaten with a stick?

How do you know these aren't good

KKnD is cool

I remember KKND
but I think I spend more time looking at the CD case and reading the manual than actually playing the game.

(((steam))) should learn something from this.

How about no.

They might be, I don't know. But I could have just gotten Command & Conquer and Master of Orion for the same price. KKND is the only one that even vaguely interests me, and it wasn't worth $9. Tahira looks like it has a high potential to be shit though.

That's gambling for you.

They did it like 6 years ago during the 2011 chrismas sale.

Just out of curiosity, what was the game and was it any good?

Metro 2033 redux
I really like it even though people seem to prefer the original

Not the worst haul, I've been wanting to play a couple for a while.