Multiplayer communication

Why do normalfags always pick the most cancerous voice com platform in existence?
What's wrong with mumble? Not flashy enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you sperg out over mundane and stupid shit?
Your friends want to spend time with you and enjoy your company with some video games.
And you want to have a shitfit over how they communicate with you over the internet.
Fuck off and stop being such a fucking annoying sack of shit.

This guy gets it.

Get gassed by a pack of 60s muscle cars, faggot.

I would use whatever the fuck they wanted, if I had friends to begin with.
Who the fuck cares? Software is just ones and zeroes, humans are alive.
Just be happy you even have friends.

Get batter friends.

You pretty much have to if you play RTT games because the AI sucks balls

It's because you can share ebin memes on discord easily. And most people refuse to move from whatever platform they nest themselves in.
The biggest problem is that discord runs like absolute dogshit and the voice quality is garbage to boot. There's so many better alternatives.

Are you using the webthing or the actual client?
Or do both run like shit?

You've got some stupid friends right thar.

Both run like shit. People have been asking for a light version of the client for ages, but the devs don't care because they user base will put up with anything.

The best thing about discord is that you click one button and you log in.

It's easier to use

That's not something new or groundbreaking.

The best thing about discord is that its botnet and will scan your computer for various things and top of that it has shit voice quality.

Sorry to post offtopic, but this is kinda a shit thread anyway.

I'm doing a survey.
If you hate Jews, please respond to this post.

Jew are good people who should be celebrated

Very advanced people. Love 'em.

LISTEN UP ABOUT A LITTLE G
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAO
Y LMAOyoutube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
Y LMAO
youtube.com/watch?v=BinWA0EenDY
le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP

tfw no gf xD ayy lmao! :p
upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you, fine gentlemen le real men have class xD real human bean!!1 dae cake is a lie lel
epic fail!!!!!!!! ;p for YOU!! :DDD XD we r anonymous >:D lol DOGE111 so ebin much le1, for the lulz!! xD le upvote for you :^)
just epic, simply epin ROFLMAOCOPTER BBQ :o WE ESPORTS NOW :DDDDDDDDD, did u waifu?

le dae EXPLODIN KNEES PUDDI!!!! le epic oldfag here, ama :D, 5get or faget? keke ebin… SHOOP LE WHOOP :D XDDDDD, here have an upboat, lelele so much ebin
420 smoke weed!!!!!11 dae le trees? :D le tree blaze ftw! epic memes, us gamers huh!? >:) tips fedora, le any1 athiest? SJW EBIN WOW memez?
RAISE UR DONGERS! 8D YTMD :^))))))))

EPIC PWNAGE!………… CUPCAKES (im so randum :) dae la lets players!!! BROFIST :dd dae feel ? le sad frog faec. IM CIA, dae BANE!? PRO TIP: FOR YOU XDddd!!!11
le dubs goy! hehehehada dh…. twitch general /twitch/ @:=] kappa :D

is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^(
BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise.
fucking epic ass meme
i love that fucking meme so much man
wait let me just *gets crack pipe out* smoke some of that good 420 shit :)
*rips a bong* AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

There are like two good threads on Holla Forums right now so it's not like this one will drag down board quality

Jews Rock!

Because mumble doesn't autostart and say "FUCK YOU" every time it opens up.

Depends on how Jewish their blood is. Dirtybloods can fuck off.

The best thing about mumble is that you never have to log in at all.

At least your friends don't want you to joing fucking Skype of all platforms to talk in-game.

NIGGER
THEY ARE ALL THE SAME THING WITH A DIFFERENT NAME AND THEY ALL SUCK COCK

What is wrong with vent?
At least your friends aren't using skype

For what purpose?

I have the complete opposite situation. Everyone jumps ship as soon as the next shiny chat client comes along, and I goddamn refuse to use discord because it's shady as fuck. Then they try to drag you along for the experience, no matter how much you decline, and the whole hideous cycle starts again.

So is every other closed source program.

I have no problem using Discord because I've accepted the current state of modern closed-source software and have taken steps to minimize risk by separating my work and my gaming life between two PCs. If you want to use modern closed-source software of any kind you have to accept that it will likely invade your privacy and take measures to ensure the privacy it invades is wholesome and above-board.

I tried using Steam voice chat but the quality was so fucking ass neither if us could hear each other. Discord just werks.

this. it pisses me off so much. then you've got this guy
what the fuck were you gonna use it for? to share CP or something? do you honestly think your banter and raging is important enough for someone to candidly listen to? fucking hell …

So I don't have to alt tab every time something goes wrong, which is something that happens very often with TS and Mumble because they're trash heaps

discord and skype just werk
normalfags don't care about the shady data-selling discord is into, they just want to meme with their friends. if something doesn't directly affect them, normalfags don't care. you'll also see this with current politics. mumble and ts are a pain, relatively, to get working well too.

Discord literally actually and very explicitly sells user text and voice chat to any entity they wish and maintains records for any amount of time they wish. It's right there in the privacy statement. Yes, they ARE listening to your banter, and they ARE monetizing it somehow.

Look I don't know the mechanics of how advertising money works or who or how they buy and sell it, I just know it's going on. It's not a conspiracy, it's a multi-billion dollar industry.

They're making money OFF OUR SHITPOSTING
AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR IT

If the corporate use of private and group complete text and audio logs isn't obvious to you, then maybe you shouldn't be arguing about them existing.

Whenever people get their hands on voice chat software they only use it for verbal shitposting 90% of the time. I dropped them, if you can't be bothered to type it out it must not be important.

I didn't know discord had fanboys.

I didn't say they don't sell information ya dumb cumsock, learn to read

Also, if you're concerned about them selling your precious information, why not just use a dummy email and set-up your profile with unrelated shit.
What the fuck could they possibly sell that's worth anything if you're not a real person?

If you're not using TempleOS you're always being tracked and the government always knows who you are, user

Even more of a reason for why using Discord literally doesn't matter.

If I'm using TempleOS I'm always being tracked by god.

Got something to hide?

Not a thing to hide.

okay. i still see no practical use for it or any way that could bite me in the ass unless if i used the service for highly illegal things. my IP changes every 24 hours so even if someone were listening to all of the voice logs and reading all of my messages they still wouldn't be able to even use it for advertisement which several sites like youtube are already doing. if they managed to monetize my shitposting like the other user said and i get a proper voip service for free in return i'd call it a fair trade. hell, if i knew how, i'd monetize my own shitposting too. who doesn't like money for nothing?

so discord is botnet?

no. that user is delusional, he just really doesn't like discord because it reserves the right to sell your shitposting.