4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite spiritual successor to another game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

I can't think of one.

Double shift today. Eel jumped out of the fish tank, toilets in both restrooms flooded, and the floor is still fucking greasy as shit. And I'm scrambling to find a PAX hotel. I wanna fucking die.

Shadow of the Colossus.

Hey guys.
I got one more day of work to go and then I get the next two days off again. and then I got six days of work in a row before my next day off.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Playing dragon quest joker. Some pokemon like shit. Its combat is simplistic right now and bugging me. "Press attack to attack" bullshit. And I don't know how the fusion system really works which bugs my autism.

Grimoire. Its the spiritual successor to wizardry 7

I coulda sworn you got a hotel already. Or was that another user
Whats that a spiritual successor to?

How are you going to spend your time off?
Those long weeks always suck so bad. By the last day or two I was dead.

How goes user

I feel bad leaving all of my female coworkers. Apparently I'm attractive or cute or something, no clue.

Does EarthBound count?

Oh I did. And then he backed out saying that he couldn't go or some shit.

Ico.

Still did basically nothing today. Found out that the ghost stories anime is on youtube, so i dont have to buy the dvds.

I've been thinking recently. I'm still interested in getting a PS2, but would it be better to get a PS2 or a PS3 on my next day off? I'm thinking of getting my first fightstick soon, and the one I'm interested in is PS3 compatible. There's also some fighting games on PS3 that I'm interested in getting. There's fighting games on PS2 as well, but I can't play for shit on pad and I can't think of a good fightstick that's compatible with PS2, PS3, and PC.

I JUST WANT TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU HAVE A GF DONT BOTHER REPLYING TO MY POST!!!, FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of the fighting games on ps3 are also on pc. I think the only playstation exclusive fighting games are the persona 4 ones. I would get a ps2 honestly. It has a much better library.

Why are you leaving them user?
You should hit on one before you leave and try to get some

Why not use the same hotel anyway?
Isn't ico made by the same people? Thats like saying dark souls is a spiritual successor to demon's souls.

Do you want to play with people? Do you want to git gud at a specific game or series?

checked
No gf but i have to check these digets

Its either that or i buy the dvds. I'll just download them.

What about 2D girlfriends?

Can't you just torrent them?

last night (thursday) i was up drinking till fucking 8am while bantering with an old buddy playing overbotch. i wasn't super duper hungover but i was wobbly most of the day so i didn't really get anything done

tough question, maybe something like souls cuz i can't think of many spiritual successors i followed/played

I dont like torrenting. Too paranoid. I'll just download directly from youtube.

College.

I've considered that. On two, actually. They're sisters.

Honestly there could probably be a dating sim about my store right now.

Just stroke your weiner, dude.

Getting a hotel room at any of these places for 4 days is like a grand. I've been using the room share thread on PA's forums to try and find a room. Knocks the price down quite a lot.

The two ain't connected story-wise or whatever. But fine, BioShock.

good morning friends. magazine user here.

I really liked Serious Sam back in the day, and I consider that kind of spiritual successor to doom / quake … although I guess it's pretty contemporary with Quake III and stuff so the time gap might not be large enough.

I'm not sure if it's my favorite but I've been playing Arcanum, which is basically a larger fantasy spin on Fallout One. Sometimes I really like it – the dialogue and the world are out of sight – but unlike Fallout 1 it feels like the quests are a lot more restrictive and push you towards combat solutions. I keep getting iced by random encounters, especially in Black Root, which is this town I've been hired to collect taxes in. In Fallout there's a lot of variability in the order you tackle the areas (my first playthrough I went to the cathedral, the last area, almost immediately and managed to survive) but Arcanum seems to assume you'll do things in a specific order. I might also just be underpowered, since I split my skill points between melee and force magic and neither is good enough to really distinguish me in fights. Also, level ups are really underwhelming when compared to Fallout – just one character point for me! – so the advancement feels a lot slower. I like the game, but I'm getting frustrated

Just do it user. Dont let your chance at a gf pass you by.

Sounds fun user.
Go play kings field if you haven't

Has anyone ever been sued for downloading anime in the west? That seems more like a hollyjew thing.

Describe the harem.
And fucking do it.

Thats insane. I pictured you getting some run down hotel tbh

my PC is shit and can't run Xrd properly. Also PC doesn't have VF5:FS or P4AU

maximo i guess monica
unless megaman x count tho fam fo'real

poor pup

NO

I never can get into top down rpgs like that. Just not immersive enough for me.

(You)

X don't count montana and you know it.

i don't know why i wakeup in the morning anymore.

Well, im also just afraid of torrent sites in general. The only thing ive ever torrented was the kingdom hearts ost. let me tell you how fucking much there is to that soundtrack. There is like 4 gigs or more

chie for life

Get into first person rpgs. Arx fatalis is a good one.

Robot, please calm down. If you don't want to fap, then consider this. How about stop thinking about girls, and do something productive like going to sleep or playing video games? It is 4am, after all.

Downtown Seattle doesn't really have any run down hotels in it. At least ones that are within walking distance of the convention center.

There aren't many first person ones though and most of them just feel to old.

Try airbnb?

Thing is I might go back to the store next year, and they're really close friends of mine.

There's like 5 girls. Two are sisters and the others are all a year younger than me.

Damn nigga, ok.

no i don' monica I DON'T

Do you even Holla Forums

Too tired to think of an answer.

Its not like flirting with them and asking for their numbers can hurt your relationship that much.

RIP

Go bang them idiot.

Nigger you gay.

What's stopping you?

When they're good they suck you in like a book. I'd really recommend playing the first Fallout at least once. It's amazing how reactive the world is to different character types.

Dont talk to me like you know me. Listen here kiddo I have been alive for 25 years and never once jacked off. But I do know I must reproduce. Unlike you, forgive me my lord, weeaboo

You literally are, worse than homos.
And to the bitch that gave me a (you), i wont even bother reply to you. SICK Werido.

explain yourself

Yeah but whats the spread? Do you have the quiet one, the loud one, the tomboy, the straight man, and the loli?

What do you know?

I mostly play NES/PS1 games but sometimes certain genres are just shitty when they are older.

Maybe one of these days.
What else you been up to besides games user?

trix

Persona 4's girls weren't that great anyway.

Tomboys have vaginas tho.

I will agree that there are a few games that have aged horribly, but alot of the dos library is still good. Commander keen 4 is the best of the keens if you want to play that.

One guy on the forums is pimping out his Airbnb shit. Checking Airbnb's website shows me nothing less than $1,500.

Trix are for kids

I guess.

I like your dedication

Theater nerd, best friend, older one, one night stand, and popular girl.

eh mostly just hustling for money and working. My roommate told me she's moving out so I had to scramble a little bit this week.

What are you gonna bring for entertainment on your plane ride to Japan? How long is it anyway?

I thought they were ok. P3 will always have best bros tho.

Bang the theatre nerd

You getting a new roommate soon?

Its like 26 hours when you count layovers. I'm not really sure. I have a ds and 3ds but don't want to spend money making them pirateable before leaving. Probably just load up some anime on my phone and play pokemon or something on the ds.

Tomboys will end up castrating you and if you are unlucky to marry one or worse, have kids with one, your chances of having homo children greatly increase, trust me. And if not, you'd be castrated anyways, she might poison you. Having being castrated is worse than a homo because at least they still are intact, you think a real woman would be interested in a eunuch.?

persona 5's girls are much betterkawakami + tae are the best

Go with the older one

my party was always aigis, mitsuru, and yukarinever used junpei

What kind of anime are you watching?

wtf? wew

pic related

I never liked physical in p3.

P3 is shit
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

P1>p5>p3>p4>p2

where the heck are you getting this information from? tomboys don't even really exist in reality anyways cuz and girl with boyish hobbies or -ANY- fucking hobbies or interests of their own get indoctrinated into being a retard

I think that's the hardest at this point.

She's way out of my league. Also one of my bosses.

I've only ever played 2 and 3 really.
DDS or mainline games are infinitely better anyway.

Then thats the one you go for.

WTF is wrong with you?

At least get a one night stand.

Smt 3 beats them all, i agree. Persona 1 comes close though.

I guess I'll have to. But at first I thought my current one was leaving at the end of the month and now I guess she's staying on a little while, which makes it less urgent.

I have good taste in persona games. persona 2 was fucking awful gameplay wise. So much so that the story couldnt carry it

Thats the most masculine face I have ever seen, you call that a girl?

Dont reproduce. Like a woman will ever date you though. Tehehehe

I never said that. 3 is garbage and killed atlus as a company.

Why is she leaving?
Make sure to steal some pantsu when you got the chance.

Atlus still makes EO games, so they arent dead.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

I heard if you don't get enough sleep you will have a small penis oniichan

sleep snug, smug

Never played

How goes sleep snug smug guy

I just have my sister blow me. How you say? I just told my mother that I am sexually fustrated when I was like 12 and my mom made my sister 13 at the time just give me handjobs. Ever since then I ask her at least once a week to unload me.

Pick up EO3. Its amazing. Best in the series so far.

Already have a big benis :D

Life isnt all about sex, user.

She got a job out of town with free room and board. I don't blame her, although I wish I could afford to have the place to myself

dat sum pizza gate shit monica hell naw

stay on yo grind fammo

This is probably fake but thats kinda child abuse if there is a single chance that its real

Whats good about it?

Nice. What kind of jobs even do that.

Are you going to ask a friend to move in or interview strangers?

Sure could go for some nice pizza right now

Ok fine. P5 is overrated as fug.

You just sound religious.

To be honest, I can't find the value of being in a relationship anymore. All I care about now is money and living life my own way. Having a gf is cost effective, and there's the possibility that she will either use you for money and then leave you when there's none left, or destroy everything you love. I'm not willing to take that risk. That being said, I never had a gf but everyone I knew who had one ended up broken people at some point in time.

Interview strangers, probably. All my friends have more money than me and the place is pretty small

The worst part about that is we're a 100% shitposter household so now I gotta go take down framed jew memes from the walls and hide the copy of mein kampf we keep on the toilet. she's /pol and I'm more /a but it's a good fit

see the fucked up thing is i know how to get other things i want to make me happy, i know how to make some money and get games i like and go to places i wanna see. all that shit. I just consistently can't fucking get a little fucking love from another person no matter how i throw myself at it at. it gets depressing cuz i worry i'm just that undesirable or something

I had a girlfriend while NEET for a very long time. And even then she managed to suck up every bit of money and resources I got.

What are you doing user

EO3 has the best classes and music. Personally i think it has the best dungeon too.

P5 is the best modern persona and the best jrpg ive played in years.

You have to find one that wont do that, but good luck in todays society

Thats exactly what a cult member would say.

Its 1 REALLY long dungeon. Like 30 somthing floors.

I always enjoy games like that honestly. Though depends on the mechanics involved.

look man I'm an oldfag with mental problems and I am through with women. I did the gf thing all through my 20s and now I have a busted mind like a war veteran.

also she is obsessed with having kids. pic related.

First person dungeon crawler. Combat is turn based with all actions decided at turn start. 3 physical types and 3 elemental types. When you reach a certain point you can dual class. my personal favorite is defender + shinobi. Imagine your tank splitting into 2 tanks who can double tank for your team

Where can i find a girl like that?

Well thats terrifying, this game better not have perma death

You got a chance at a right wing girl who wants to have a bunch of white babies and you are passing that up. You done fucked up monica

Hows the magic work?

Sort of generic magic. If you dont pick up an elementalist, you can get your elemental damage through the gunner class.

Actually can't think of one, maybe FFT?

I witnessed a fellow get married and divorced within a year. People wonder why I tell them to fuck off when they ask if I'm looking for someone, other times I just tell them to go find someone who isn't a whore.

Post cute girls from the game tbh tbh tbh tbh

How goes user

Tired, cranky and am dusting off some old glory for later on in the day. I plan on being a fucking asshole.

Night

Just google etrian odyssey 3 characters and you'll find an image with all of them. Some cute girls in there.

To who and why

Cya next time user

Hey guys, lately I've been having trouble with some stuff. It's about my brother. He seems to have had a breakdown a while ago and he just acts strange now. He has anxiety and has panic attacks a couple time a week.

He can't watch anything violent or it gives him thoughts, he seems to be more child-like now. Everything is so strange. I don't know how he got this way. One day he was fine and the next he just turned into this.

even the perfect woman is still a woman, user

Never mind who, I just really fucking hate it when people act like cowards and tell other people instead of saying it to your face. So I'm going to be a belligerent drunk while being dressed to the nines.

I think I'm gonna go to bed. Have some Asuka. I'm tired and I'm thinking about a lot of things recently. Like it is it a good idea to go to some foreign country, impregnate some girl, and hope to Christ any kid that comes out of that bitch is linked back to me once I'm out of there?

What caused the breakdown? Is he seeing the psychiatrist jew?

Did anything happen to him recently?

what's the most relaxing tea you've tried?

I just downed some Chaga Mushroom tea for the first time & I've never been more relaxed.

Dressed to the what now

Why would you want them linked back to you?
Cya user

Sounds fucking vile user

good taste

He swallowed the red pill.

Homemade mint and blackberry leaf tea. Homemade rosehip a very close second.

To the point of classy where I have the right to shit on everyone else.

Yes he's seeing the psychiatrist jew. Doesn't seem to be helping much though.

Not sure what happened. He said he can't remember when he had this episode. He also said he can't remember anything from his childhood as well. He has a wife but she "doesn't know" either for whatever reason. My mom suspects she did something to him but we have no idea what.

What did they do?

Jesus christ.
Why would she do that? Also like what? I can't imagine poison making someone crazy like that

I think your mother (or someone else) might have molested him. It's pretty common, actually, and it usually manifests as an intense psychological collapse later in life. I'm just speculating obviously but if that ends up being the case my heart goes out to the guy

Long story short I really hate it when people beat around the bush and end up having someone else tell me something they should have said to my face. I find that gravely insulting, so I'm going to ruin an entire day for a bunch of people and if any asks I'm just going to point a finger at someone and tell them I'm just in a bad mood because someone makes chickenshit look solid.

Why would you go straight to mother? Its usually a funny uncle or cousin or something.

I think your mother (or someone else) might have molested him. It's pretty common, actually, and it usually manifests as an intense psychological collapse later in life. I'm just speculating obviously but if that ends up being the case my heart goes out to the guy>>13253334

Actually I just misread his post about the wife and thought his mom was admitting she "did something to him" herself. just gettin sleepy I guess

What'd they beat around the bush about?

Ohhhh ok

I'll put it this way, apparently old wool suits are offensive and you probably shouldn't wear em. Someone couldn't say that to my face let alone have the courtesy to tell me in a timely manner. I might actually dress in something offensive now that I think of it, fuck them.

Well long story short, he was fine for a while then all of a sudden he and his went to vegas to get married, because he needed health insurance for his meds because that is when he started getting crazy. He came back from vegas and was pretty much broken. He kept asking about things he did in the past, whether or not he was going to jail for something he did.

Now he's better but he is still anxious at times. He's taking SSRI medicine but he keeps saying that he doesn't feel much of a difference.

It's really stressfull. It could be a lot of things that caused this to happen.

Thats fucking dumb. Are they vegan shits or something?

Did he do drugs while there?

Just normal faggots, like borderline lost causes.

Don't think so. I dunno, I'm pouring my feelings onto my keyboard at this point. I'm going to have to deal with it for now. Things could be worse I suppose.

Sorry fam that stuff does sound horrible.
And yeah at least hes still here and theres always hope that his shit gets fixed eventually.
Good luck.

They roommates or something? Why not drop them from your life?

Naw, just people I tend to waste time with. Depending on how they act I might just go my own way.

Sit back and have a stiff drink and don't think about it for a bit.

Probably for the best really.

That's rough. I'm sorry, man. Hope things get better soon.

I'm out! night errbody

Cya next time user

Such is life, less stress on me if and when shtf.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite