This is doom guy

And this is sonic.

No that's Miles.

Makes sense. The real doomguy would never allow himself to be grappled by a demon

holy fucking shit

This is not important

what is?

This is cuckchan

get out.

It's a thread based around overanalyzing a picture and making a Game Theory level assertion. It's a Holla Forums-tier thread and should be treated as such.

This is a human

I see a doctor or a lawyer

I'm a tax payer

thats a face

I too can only dream of a NEET life of an immigrant

Need a good lawyer

what if it's so he can throw the demon at the guy who's behind him because the other guy WAS ACTUALLY ZOMBIE

Some anons and I were playing a Doom WAD via ZDaemon and now this thread pops up.

Wow how weird like minded people decide to do similar things to other people with similar interests
WHAT A MYSTERY

No, OP. You are the faggot

But it's opposite day.

I'd accept it. At least the Xbox + PS3 version. Spooky fisherman ghost was fun.

How's the PC version? I heard it's the same as those, except it lacks multiplayer.

I wasn't even aware a PC version existed. I just know the Wii version is shit compared to the others. Except for the alternate spider dimension in the hotel, that was actually fun

None of them are doomguy, doomguy started out after everyone else was dead or a zombie.

Dudesex?

DSP?

Why is he moving like a fag?

PC version is alright. The controls are tighter as you would expect with a "shooter" type game. But the default key bindings and menu navigation is a nightmare. Thankfully you almost never have to use the PKE menu for anything besides upgrades. I really wish they kept multiplayer, though. That was some really fun shit bustin' ghosts with my buds.

His teammate is about to be torn apart by demons, it's obvious that the running pose is him reaching out and crying his teammate's name before he dies. Also the guy on the cover is frozen in the moment right before his head gets disintegrated by a demonic energy ball.

these are dubs

Doom Guy, i'm CIA

why is his midriff exposed? kinda of a shitty armor

Uh…

I hate to be that guy…
But…

Doom is kinda boring imho.
Sorry :/

It's a meme my dude get with the times

I'm not gonna lie, this is a very, VERY funny meme.
You should definitely post this in every single thread for years on end. I'm sure it will be just as hilarious the first time as it is the 234837459th time.

Wrong place to ask perhaps, but if there's any mod for Doom that have weapon like one in cover?

Was getting trips part of your plan?

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risk click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for four years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro.
CTRL+F 'about tree fiddy' was not disappointed.
Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fag, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman. Damn onions, you scary like a BOSS. woosh.
Since rule #1 is 'be attractive', I'll just leave this here: This is my [f]irst post, be gentle. I have the weirdest boner right now.
EDIT: Thanks for the gold.

Yes yes yes. I love it, I love it.
Please post more!
Yes, very funny. Make me squee and ecks dee. More please friend!

You didn't fly so well XD!

Someone needs to make a CIA/Bane WAD for Doom

You are alright there user? Would you like to witness beautiful scenery while flying?

Are we getting raided or is it just this one thread?

It's likely one faggot shitting up a few threads, he is in the souls threads too

I raided your mom's pussy last night xdddddd

You're one of those autists who have 0 sense of humor aren't you?

I'm sorry is supposed to be funny? Cause it's not.

niggah stop posting my dude

Why don't you, you unfunny sperg.

(dat double dubs)
I'm pretty sure we are getting raided by cucks.
Which cucks? I don't know.
Still better than monster elite fags, furfags, xenofags and the gay communities getting butthurt over each other and shitting up thread, in my opinion.

Kill yourself.

I've always thought doomguy was one of the demons… After all "doom" refers more to the hell, this makes no sense to call a human that. It's like calling Gordon Freeman the "spaceguy", he's not the one that comes from space, the aliens are.

Supposedly he is actually an angel sent by God to send all the Demons back to hell. He's like the anti-Notim Portant when you think about it

(checked)
I thought he was either:
1. Fallen Angel, who failed to serve purpose at heaven and now serve the humankind.
2. Some kind "Demon of the Light", who refused to be evil and chosen to fight for good.

Well fuck, can't let this thread die now.

What a shitty observation. Don't talk to me or my shotgun ever again.

The guy in the picture, idiot.

Its clearly that NON of them are really doomguy

Nothing special about that id, reddit.

Doombuy is a bit overkill

Ahem… Actually… They're both Doom guy. The whole point of this photograph is to make the player aware that coop via LAN and Modem is and always was possible in Doom. Doom didn't even upload a demo until there was a multiplayer capable demo. Both of the characters are Doom guy, they're just both playing with the green palette because Doom didn't force any player to change their skin color when playing with another player of the same skin color. This is because choosing a skin color was done BEFORE the game launched, therefore it would have been too difficult to change your skin color after the game was launched due to the way that choosing skin color was done.

The more you know.

I did that just to fuck with you in particular.

Maybe that's why doom guy is badass, he's in regret for not being able to save his friend so he goes to hell to make sure the demons stay there.
Then he fixes his mistakes he made on Phobos by killing all the demons along with George Romero.

John Romero.

for you

Cool, but now I'm bothered by the fact that I didn't delete that square behind the image.

I can't stop looking at that ID. It's so good.

Doom 2 is just John Romero's inevitable suicide when Blackroom comes out and is shat upon by everyone.
Blackroom is also the name of a gay bar.

This is a useless bauble

in hindsight do you feel a bit silly?

who?