Elder Scrolls Thread

By Azura, you n'wahs can't catch a break

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Book_of_the_Dragonborn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All of Tamriel is on its way to becoming an Altmer fucksleeve, the Empire has already failed to protect 3 Towers (at least those are the ones I remember being destroyed, not sure if one was destroyed in Daggerfall since I never finished that game). It's only a matter of time until the elves get their way and cuck the Mundus.

Their top wizards are practically fucking demigods. I mean, yes, they're physically frail, but they're still a bunch of walking atomic bombs really.

Not canon

Moreso than this, the Altmer are the jews of TES. They weasel into positions of power and attempt to destroy everything the modern world has built up due to extreme narcissism.

It's at the very least partially canon. And every now and then I enjoy musing over Kirkbride's alcoholic fanfiction.

I just want to kill elves

Nah, dat shit aint canon. sadly

Deus Vult?

> dagoth ur did nothing wrong and you and your Christ figure were too much of limp wristed faggots to realize it

WE WILL TAKE THE THE IMPERIAL holy? CITY

So I know who to pick for my next stealth archer roll

nice

PRO DOMINION IS ANTI WHITE

Why did Morrowind use dice rolling for their combat system when the game is in a 3D space? Still don't get this, can anyone fill me in?

To make skills and attributes actually matter.

Completely a fair point, just think that they could have implemented a better system that didn't revolve around *semi*random attack/damage outcomes. It makes early game a real shitshow if you didn't build your character correctly.

Just think: If Bethesda weren't a bunch of lazy and/or talentless cunts they could actually make a decent RPG out of Elder Scrolls instead of pumping out some bug filled shit pile with the intention of letting the fans fix it.

Why have the Redguards been progressively getting whiter as the series goes along? In Morrowind they looked like Jive negros, in Skyrim they look half white and in ESO they look vaguely Mediterranean

Anybody who has ever been even tangentially interested in TES has thought this.

Dagoth Ur was going to make everything as shitty as the Sixth House bases were. Do you really think making everyone grow tentacles out of their faces would be a good thing?

Did Bethesda just think that nobody would notice this bullshit or what? Even by their standards it's fucking retarded.

It is canon, what are you talking about.
One of the redeeming qualities in elderscroll is the autistic world building.
The imperial city lays out the planes of mundus and oblivion.
Vivec's sermons are a metaphor for the construction of the universe and a way to achieve CHIM.

Alduin didn't fly to Helgen to save the Dragonborn, he literally came into existence right next to Helgen. Helgen is one of the closest outposts near the Throat of the World where, during the Merethic Era, Alduin was sent into the future. This isn't just a short timeskip, either. The Merethic era was before the first era, and the events of Skyrim happen in the fourth era. So he was basically warped right then and there, confused as to what the fuck was going on. Even if Alduin could sense that the player character is a dragonborn, that doesn't really mean anything to Alduin. For all he knew he could have thought that you were Miraak, his former servant who still didn't rebel against him. After that, he was basically busy reviving his former entourage.

Kikebride's retarded autism isn't canon until Bethesda makes it canon, until then it's literally fanfic. It's fanfic tier already, anyway.

Its in the fucking game you stooge, its fucking cannon.
HUR DURRR ITS NOT BECAUSE NO WAY THE SERIES CAN HAVE DEEP LORE CAUSE THEN I WOULD HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING HALFWAY POSITIVE ABOUT THE SERIES.

Anything Kirkbride did after Morrowind is not canon, because none of his later shit was actually put into the games.

We have a lore TES thread monthly for the last 4 years and some faggot wants to come in and say shit that has been discussed to death isn't cannon despite direct back up to the lore being in the game.

I don't consider Oblivion and Skyrim canon… both of them are full of asspull retcons that show that they basically don't try to be faithful to the setting at all. If they're not even trying to fit into the setting, why bother taking them seriously as a part of the setting?

The only canon thing in the games is that Vivec sucked Molag Bal's dick. Don't sperg out just because your weylines 2DEEP4U kiddie lore is still fanfic status.

Towers* not weylines.

If you insist on being autistic, cultivate some taste first.

Tell us about the Forgotten Realms, user.

Take the most definitively boring setting ever created by man and leave. Dark Sun can stay though

Except everything is backed up by lore there is an entire site dedicated to it the TES archives, but nah man your right 420 blaze it yolo.

The nu-mantia intercept isn't in any of the games and Lady Nerevar is just some forum slut. I swear you Kikebride shills are deranged. Next up you'll say Ch0da is canon too.

So they just decided to randomly make Imperial city into a representation of the planes.
Its just a (((coincidence))) that all throughout the 36 sermons of vivec there is metaphors and similes for mantling gods which is lore because that is Talos's entire story, and the The wheel of mundus appearing as a single tower but when changing perspective the entire workings become visible which is understanding chim.
The black brotherhood worshipping Sithis which scholars (in game) have said there is no known origin, which being Sithis is the brother of the dreaming god which again is referenced by Vivec.
Numidium being a failed new kalpa just as Dagoth Ur was or is dagoth Ur not cannon? Especially with his disease being divine blessing not a disease at all which again is backed up in game content?

You're a result of a game spoonfeeding you lore, you don't read any of the books don't think about anything that is presented to you.
In otherwords you're a fucking retard.

I read all the books boyo, enough to know what's canon and what's not, and a lot of Kikebride's more ridiculous autism isn't in, fortunately. Don't get me wrong, I love knowing that Vivec is a tranny who lusts after Molag Bal's demon dick, but if you can't tell that Kikebride is a fucking faggot casual with an erection for elves and pretentious discourse, you're deluding yourself.

So you don't have a rebuttal, just a
85% of kirkbrides autism is in the game and supported.

I already told you my rebuttal. The nu-mania intercept and ch0da aren't canon, thankfully, and neither are the towers. The Heart of Lorkhan is canon and forumfags have tried really hard to pretend that that's the same as their fanfic, but it's not. Meanwhile you're here trying to convince me of the most abstract shit imaginable.
Look at this, for example. Nowhere in Morrowind does it say that the Numidium was supposed to bring about a new kalpa. Nowhere. In fact the games' lore says that only Alduin can bring about a new kalpa, which is different from a Dragon Break mind you. The Towers fanfic is just retarded nonsense designed to make muh elves be important. It's no secret that Kikebride self-inserts as Nerevar so he can fuck and get fucked by his favorite tranny and character.

You're the one who brought those things up when I was specifically talking about the towers.
I can tell by your saging then bumping after saging your are clearly upset, calm down big boy.

Its okay to be wrong once in a while.

I saged because I had to correct myself here and then forgot to take sage tag off. The Towers aren't even close to canon except in Nu-Mantia Intercept, which isn't canon. Those things are related like that, you see.

ELVEN SUPREMACY IS THE ONLY WAY

TO GET INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE TRASH CAN

Why are Ashfags so pathetic?

You're joking, right? Its literally in the first book you come across in the game when you start Skyrim.
en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Book_of_the_Dragonborn

It's because Morrowind was an RPG that happened to be in first person, TES only became an action game with Oblivion.

Yeah, nowhere there does it say that the Tower constructs are made specifically for elves to attain talmudic divinity. The Towers as Kikebride envisioned them is not canon.

Everytime I try to play Skyrim again I keep doing this, become too OP even on Legendary, and end up uninstalling a few hours later.
Increasing the difficulty doesn't really do anything for me cause all it takes is one (1) illusion spell and you win every battle
I suck at roleplaying and always make a battlemage, I can't into stealth archer cause it's faster to summon a frost atronarch and a bound bow than to sneak slowly around a cave
Mods don't do shit for me, the more mods I install the quicker I uninstall

Am I just burned out from playing too many Elder Scroll games?

Recommended modlists for making Skyrim an actual RPG?
Been enjoying Oblivion with OOO and Oblivion XP

What this guy says.

I think that OOO changes too much shit, I want something that fixes the leveling stuff without adding extra factions and shit like that.
I want to keep Oblivion as vanilla as possible.

If I were taken to TES, I'd become a Moth-priest.

It is pointed out multiple times in the game that the real objective of the elves or rather the thalmor more specifically, is to end reality and wake up the dreaming god. They are planning to achieve this by destroying all the towers that are keeping reality stable.

smh tbh fam

That's not how it'll go.

Anyone tried that Bruma mod for Skyrim yet?

Yes. It's pozzed. It has trannies and faggots in it for no reason at all.

Fuck's sake.

The guys working on Black Marsh will make Argonians genderfluid because "muh hist can change their sex"

Euphoric trans-humanism belongs to le trashman

Just stick with Tamriel Rebuilt and drop Skyrim all together.

Wait, Enderal is the only reason to still have Skyrim installed.

I can't even imagine sacrificing so much free time on a passion project and then seeing it get pozzed because someone on the team is mentally ill.

I agree!

Videogames attract spineless idiots that never say no. And if they do say no the mentally ill faggots cry and have random ass idiots defending said mentally ill faggots online and cares their little sweet feelings and floppy dick.
That's how it goes, just say no and ignore all the internet drama.

Exactly. Also, companies like Google and Blizzard have blacklists of wrongthinkers employees, so if you want to be a game developer someday you better start suck some socjus cock.

You don't have to suck socjus cock if you build your own shit from zero
And all it takes is having a computer

Spineless beta cucks are the bane of every community. Getting bullied IRL makes them think they can play heroes online and always end up ruining things for everyone else.

The past few days have been insane. Tor, staunch defender of Cartels, pedophiles, arm dealers and hitmen said the Daily Stormer was appalling and needs to be removed from their services. Before that Cloudflare threw a shitfit about that rag and blacklisted them, this on top of Google firing that guy and making it known that ex-Google employees would do everything in their power to make sure no one is going to hire him in Silicon Valley. And then Google bans Gab.ai from the store for no reason, and please use archive.is blocked the use of all archiving sites because they kept getting embarrassed when they changed their story without informing anyone.

The left is going beserk in the past few weeks, and only because one of their dumb cows got ran over by the car she was trying to smash.

Every RPG in that time had dice rolls, it was expected.

well i mean, they would be technically right, but it doesn't mean the should do it though. i want my sexy scalie lovers left alone

Can someone fill me up on the Lyithdonea mod?

It seems massive, is associated with Project Tamriel and I have no idea what what's its status related to it and how "real lore" it is.

The Bolshevik anarchy is all stuff that has been planned for a long time by their leadership, but they put it into action when that heffer challenged a car to a fistfight and lost. It gave them a martyr to rally around, which normalfags are more sympathetic to than a bunch of rainbow-haired fags and niggers crying about "muh white supreemzy" and "muh bigtree."

Where? Where does it say this? It doesn't, in any of the games. Because it's a fucking joke.
Your mind on Kikebride

Oh good, you're back, I was afraid we were going to have a good thread.

Yes, I'm back. And since none of you faggots want to give any proof about Kikebride's pozzed lore being canon (because it isn't), I'll prove to you why it's not canon.

-The Great War, 4E 174 (Justinius Quintus)

Here is the ultimatum for peace that the Thalmor proposed to the Empire. If Thalmor wanted to destroy the towers to become transhuman fairies that Kikebride fetishizes, then why did they specifically ask for everything except access to any of the towers? Bear in mind that the Thalmor didn't destroy Falinesti either despite it being a tower too, and despite the fact that they controlled the entirety Valenwood. And don't give me the "they couldn't" excuse, there's no proof that they even tried to find Falinesti.

-The Great War, 4E 174

And yes, the Thalmor occupied the Imperial-City, the precious White-Gold Tower. Surely, if Kikebride's elven poz is to believed, they should have destroyed that tower. Surely they didn't give it away. But wait, they did give it away after one whole year of occupying it. They gave it right back to the imperials in exchange for free movement in the Empire and the ability to ban Talos worship, and other political advantages.

The special snowflake towers that can destroy the world is a shitty cliche, as is most of Kikebride's pretentious rambling. KINMUNE is the biggest Mary Sue of the series and is absolutely disgusting as a character. Vivec is a tranny who is literally gay. Nothing Kikebride did was ever good. If I need to choose between a shitty story of bethesda and a shitty pozzed story of Kikebride, I'll pick just the shitty story.

Daily reminded that Vivec made up CHIM when he was high on demonic bull semen.

Morrowind is Pakistan, that's why Vivec was circumcised like every muslim. He stole Molag's foreskin out of jealousy.

They didn't need access to the tower, the Amulet of kings was already destroyed during the Oblivion crisis, thus disabling the tower. But whatever, I don't see why you seem to concern yourself with lore that pisses you off so much

Who thought this was a good idea..?

Pretty sure morrowind is supposed to be japan in the TES world. A lot of their traditional clothing is inspired by medieval asian fashion, the commoners wear those asian straw hats and they hate foreigners as well as being the world's NEET nation, hiding out on their island in isolation. They also have a territorial dispute with the Slavs/Vikings of the world over some islands, just like Japan has with Russia. They also have ninjas(morag tong) and yakuza(cammona tong) as well as being internally divided into rival clans.

No, that's akavir

Except, you know, Akavir is pretty much non-existent in the game world aside from being mentioned in books and the hint that their soldiers used katanas that one time they invaded tamriel.

>tfw you will never be able to play as the Nerevarine conquering Akavir or Sheogorath CoC Making the Empire Great Again

Except the towers don't have to be physically destroyed in order to stop functioning.
Also what's this vendetta you have with Kirkbride anyway? It's almost like you work for bethesda and are jealous that people prefer Kirkbride's worldbuilding to whatever Todd shits out.

And this scripture, and the segmented armor, the katanas their clearly oriental architecture and the fact that Vvanderfell isn't the entirety of Morrowind.

What if in game locations aren't one to one analogies of real world countries

Pretty much all imaginary world take inspiration from real world countries. Fucking Lord of the Rings does it, warcraft does it (Eastern kingdoms are horizontally flipped americas, Kalimdor is Africa Arthas is Hitler), warhammer does it (esspecially warhammer fantasy, the fucking map is just a slightly distorted earth with not atlantis in the middle) and obviously TES does it as well. I guess the original TES games that took place in hammerfall and brettonia were more afflicted by this with brettonia being obviously Europe and Hammerfall being the middle east with a fucking inland sea inbetween them. But after that they had to expand the map to encompass the whole continent and this is what we got.

It's possible to take inspiration from the real world without making things strictly "the fantasy version of …". Morrowind obviously has a lot of parallels with Japan but it's not simply "TES' Japan".

That's one hell of a stretch.

Considering the story was was written by american SJW's, the main bad guy is almost always an anagram of Hitler in one way or another.
>Is the most stereotypical FUCKING WHITE MALE mr. perfect with blonde hair and blue eyes
>fights orcs and trolls who are the niggers poor mistunderstood minorities of the world and hates them with a passion. Racist!
>Follows the undead to their nest in Northrend where he gets (((corrupted))), and does all sorts of nasty shit to display to the viewer/player that he's now a bad guy and should be disliked.
>Comes back from Northrend to fuck up his own country with his (((hateful))) ideology doing all sorts of nasty shit, allowing the demons, who are also actually good guys but are misunderstood according to the new lore iirc, to invade.
I don't know, I guess it is a stretch. I guess I mostly associated Arthas with Hitler because of the secret nazi arctic bases conspiracy theory since Arthas' main base is also in the not arctic region of the game.

This has probably been asked a hundred times before but what is a good guide to follow for modding Oblivion? I've tried before that had me install about 100 things that resulted in constant crashing. I just want enough to make the game feel fresh again without going too mad.

Oscuros Overhaul and Unique landscapes should do the trick

If it's too easy then do what people did in the nethack days, make up your own rules with enough bullshit that it becomes challenging again.
For instance, you say being OP is a problem. Instead of grinding infintely, when you get any skill to 100, you have to reset it and spread the perks to your worst ones. Now you can't run around like a JJBA/DBZ character and you're forced to adapt.

If that's still too easy then I dunno, have every level up require you aggro a town and streak naked through it before you can accept. The more bullshit the better

Walk-Brass was shut down in Daggerfall. There's also the Staff of Chaos which was lost at the conclusion of Arena. The fallout from Skyrim has yet to be shown - we don't really know what's going on with Snow-Throat.

Literally the first book you find in Skyrim makes references to it. This part with the towers is at least partially canon.

kys

This boggles my mind just to consider it.

Hammerfell/Yokunda, Akavir, Morrowind, and Cyrodiil all have Japanese influences. Katanas and other weeb swords have been the best type of weapons since Arena and Daggerfall. TES is literally a western fantasy series designed by pseudo-weebs.

TES uses the real world as a basis for certain factors, but it's blended together a lot. Even High Rock, the most straightforward, clearly blends both pre-Christian Britain and Christian France elements on top of a high fantasy backdrop with a few Slavic and Spanish elements in some places.

Skyrim's plot, despite being terribly underdeveloped in-game in some areas as well as terribly and lazily presented, is actually quite good.

Oblivion being sealed wasn't as a result of the White-Gold tower. The Towers existed before the amulet and covenant with Akatosh took place, Ayleids were summoning Daedra freely. Then Akatosh made a pact with Alessia who promised her that he'd close the rifts with Oblivion. Those rifts already existed while the towers were active. It's a completely separate issue altogether, namely it's the physical proof of the covenant between Alessia and Akatosh, there's not a single piece of in-game lore that even connects the amulet with the White Gold tower, they weren't even created in the same era.

wew
Who promised what to whom again? Learn some fucking english before you try to sound smart.
also >mm-muh source
I'm not going to dig through the internet to find proof of this and that to win an arguent over some fictional world.

That's not enough for me, but I'll likely use those.

If you'd played Oblivion I wouldn't have to explain this to begin.

Aww, poor babby can't find any real in-game sources on r/tes lorefag discussions. :-( Poor babby didn't play the games, so he has to dig through the internet for plebbit conversations instead. :-(

I shit on Kikebride because he's a casual normal who tries to insert trannies and Mary Sues into the story. If you read CH0DA, in his headcanon both all whites and the nazi elves are all permanently dead while furfags and pajeet elves become transhuman robot special snowflakes. If it wasn't for his pretentious writing, Holla Forums wouldn't fall for his bullshit.

Assuming The Dragonborn is a Shezzerine that will evenly mantle Shor and become one with the Talos Godhead, how many Shezzerine's do you think are left (as in other than the Dragonborn) too join the Talos (formalluy Lorcan) Godhead? I heard there is at least one more Shezzerine after The Dragonborn a few monts ago.

I thought you could only become a god if there's one too still mantle? Or incomplete like Talos/Lorcan.

So DB is Talos now? And how the fuck is Sheogorath also one of the 9 Divines knights or whatever

Assuming The Dragonborn is a Shezzarine, that will evenly mantle Shor and become one with the Talos Godhead. How many Shezzarine's do you guys think are left (as in other than the Dragonborn) to join the Talos (formally Lorkhan) Godhead? I heard there is at least one more Shezzarine that will come after The Dragonborn a few months ago.

I thought you could only become a god if there's one too still mantle? Or incomplete like Talos/Lorkhan.

Sorry the site 404'd on me and I thought it didn't post.

Most of their religious belief is heavily based on a mix of Indo-Aryan and Indo-Iranian religion. The Ashlanders have Semitic names and are nomads, and seem to be based largely on cultures like the Assyrians and the Hebrews. There are some Babylonian sounding names and influences in the architecture in Morrowind as well. Dunmer culture seems to be a conglomeration of elements of various near eastern cultures more-so than far eastern. Not sure where so many people got the idea that the Dunmer were Japanese.

Where do you think Skyrim 2 is going to take place? If they want to be lazy, I imagine they will be Hammerfell because its nothing but desert and canyon and can rip and retouch a lot of assets from Fallout 4. Valenwood or Black Marsh could not be done on current hardware if they want to be even remotely accurate (and no one cares about argonians) and Summerset Isles would not make sense unless you wanted to only have one playable race. Elsweyr is probably the most likely choice as they heavily foreshadowed it in Skyjob, a lot of people seem to clamor for it, wouldn't be too difficult for the same reasons as Hammerfell and would hearken back to some Morrowind-like weirdness.

Akavir would be the best choice and completely unexpected but good luck seeing bethesda put in effort to design and create a Japanese style setting and culture when they can just rip assets from their other games

thank you for heeding my sage

Ashlander names as well as the names of many dungeons on Vvardenfell are taken directly from ancient babylonian/sumerian words and names. They are semitic but hardly have anything to do with hebrews. Most of TES's religious and metaphysical worldbuilding is derrived from far eastern and hindu tradition, as well as (((gnosticism))), which are all basically satanism lite, since the final objective of every life is self-godhood.
The dunmer are very japanese in their attitude as well as apparel elements, although overall they are a big mix of all sorts of things, many of which are not related to japan.

I want to try Morrowind for the first time. Any mods I should get?

Ivarstead, Riverwood and Whiterun are all closer to the Throat than Helgen is.

Then why do his servants attack you at will while KNOWING that you're dragonborn? Once it becomes apparent that you are not only dragonborn and his enemy but a weak little bitch to boot and he can sense your presence then why doesn't he just swoop down and murder you at pretty much any point in the game? Why does he run away from you if you encounter him in the world despite being literally incapable of dying in Mundus, even to a dragonborn? Why does he completely ignore all of the settlements that - to him - are the same for all intents and purposes as the ones he had been razing for years and possibly mere minutes before being thrown into the future despite the fact that he feeds on the souls of the dead? What conceivable advantage could there be to doing butt-fucking nothing besides resurrecting mooks while the only potential threat to your plans - that you could take care of in minutes - steadily becomes an actual threat to your plans?

Does it matter? They can just pull an oblivion and make it as easy for themselves as they want.

Delayed brotherhood attack, solstheim rumor fix.

I don't know, but I hope we can harvest some nice memes from when they reveal this piece of shit.

There is always something memetic

We got the black women with huge afros pic I guess

Oh… and I forgot Ren.

Ok. Also, is a pure meleefag fun or should I do magic?

Hand to Hand + magic is the ONLY correct way to go.

As a first time player you will probably end up using melee most of the time. Some magic is good but going pure magic is relatively hard

Pure melee is perfectly viable, and roleplaying as a HULK SMASH orc can be pretty fun, but you'll be missing out on a lot of the fun that could be had with spellmaking. If you want a nice easy start, choose whatever weapon/armor skills you want and make sure you at least take Alteration and Mysticism for teleports and levitation amongst other useful "utility" spells.

Setting the game in Black Marsh or Elswyr is the series commiting suicide. The ranks of fans (already shit) will be flooded with furfags and cause everyone to leave and associate the game with their obnoxious faggotry. All fantasy devs know making the games plot central to beast races are the kiss of death for their game: better to just make some beast characters as fur bait but never centralize the game on them. It's the same thing that Blizzard did by including tauren and worgen as playable factions, but they have had near zero importance on overall lore, always just background characters.

Said the dumbmer who was assblasted by cavelizard slaves…

Or use staves since you can get reasonably cheap ones with good enchantments, like the staves of war and peace. Trebonius has a kickass one too. Also the Ebony Staff is the most enchantable weapon, last playthrough I used Almalexia's soul on one to make massive fire explosions + self-heal.

Considering magic can make you a living god, not really. The only problem is enemies with high reflect like that wood elf fucker in Tribunal.

I don't think there will be another elder scrolls game for a very long time, if ever. Bethesda seems very scared to try. I think they lost a lot of talent from morrowind to skyrim, and with how horribly Fallout 4 faired, not just due to how simplified it was, but due to how lacking it was in creativity, and talent, I think Bethesda the developer is scared shitless to try and make the next elder scrolls, and is just trying to put it off, and Zenimax doesn't seem to mind since theyre just reselling Skyrim and Fallout 4 over and over again. Also, if that star game they're allegedly working on is true, as well as some other unnamed new I.P, they will probably pursue those instead of Elder Scrolls or make additional new I.Ps. It might also be that Bethesdas engine just can't handle Elder Scrolls games anymore as well, but they can't keep using it as it's starting to get dated as years go on and becoming laggy. But if they don't fully overhaul and upgrade it, they can't keep the modding tools they have and the community is rabid about having. Imagine the fallout if Fallout and the next Elder Scrolls games weren't moddable? Bethesda has so many issues in front of them to make another Elder Scrolls game, it seems like a massive mountain to climb just for them to get to the point to start, let alone finish due to the no talent left. If Bethesda were smart they'd have hired another studio like Obsidian, or IO Interactive, or shit even Arkane Studios to make another Fallout game in the same engine like they did for Fallout NV to buy them a bit more time and revenue before having to pay the piper.

The hist can change their sex, but the hist can change fucking anything they please with willing argonians because the lizards are literally their pet science project from the last phase of existence.

During the oblivion crisis the hist made a bunch of argonian supersoldiers that asswhooped the daedra so hard that they closed their own portals for fear of oblivion being overrun. And instead of discussion about that and its ramifications for Tamriel, we're going to get tumblr gender bullshit.

As a whole, that would be Orsimer.
Individually, it would be Bosmer.

wrong.webm

That's just not true. Kirkbride wrote Knights of the Nine, and worked as a contractor on Skyrim. For example, he wrote the priest of Talos in Whiterun, as a belated attempt to explain why Oblivion was set in a temperate forest, rather than a jungle. I also suspect that Kirkbride was involved in Paarthurnax's writing, and he was probably involved in the Dragonborn DLC.

Most of Tamriel has some Japanese influence. Hammerfell has a lot of Nip-sounding place names. Cyrodiil was originally envisioned as a mashup of the Roman empire and ancient China. The temples of the Blades (which were retconned as Akaviri in Skyrim) are blatantly Japanese.
Morrowind is a mix. There are Japanese elements (some of the weapons, the cherry trees in Tribunal, some other stuff). But there are also Mesopotamian influences (the names of many of the dungeons and tombs), Indian influences (the metaphysics of the lore), and even Judaic or early Christian influences (the temple and their opposition to the messiah, occupation by a western empire). There's a lot going on in Morrowind's setting.

He/she is.
I don't think that's even possible; Shezzarines are already part of Lorkhan/Shor/Shezzar/Talos.

Hammerfell. It's the right size (and all TES games since Morrowind have followed the same scale), and it's the only remaining human province, and normalfags won't want to play a game where most characters are lizard-people or cat-people. Yes, I know we saw Hammerfell in Daggerfall and Redguard, but Daggerfall wasn't directed by Todd and Redguard wasn't a main series title. They'll also get diversity points (unless it backfires–SJWs might complain about an essentially Arab setting populated by black people).
But it's a moot point, since Todd and others at Bethesda have repeatedly said that they're going to do two big games before they return to The Elder Scrolls. Since Morrowind, Bethesda takes 3 years to make a game, and 4 years if it's on new hardware. So we won't see TES6 until 2025 or so. I think Todd is sick of working on TES, and wants to take a long break from it. I also think that's why there are so many TES spinoffs now–ESO, the card game, endless Skyrim remasters, etc.

Isn't half the Elder Scrolls fanbase closet furries though?

They would? That sounds like typical KANGS narrative to me.
At any rate, the game will likely be terrible. Fallout 4 was such a piece of shit it makes Skyrim seem playable. I can only imagine how they are going to top the diarrhea they put out last time to do the same for fallout 4.
Ha!

Furries aren't normalfags. They would gain a lot of furries, but lose a much larger number of normalfags. And Skyrim was the normalfag game, so Bethesda can't afford that.

Maybe. A lot of SJWs are conditioned to respond with outrage any time they're made (by outside sources) to think about race. They might applaud Bethesda, but that reaction might kick in that compels them to search for something to be offended about. It's hard to say.
The big difference is that the ancient Egyptian culture is dead, and their ethnicity is basically gone too after mixing with Arabs. But Arab and black ethnicities and cultures are still very much alive today, so it might provoke a different response.
I honestly wonder whether Fallout 4 will force them to change course. I doubt it, but it would be nice. They've been steadily dumbing their games down for years now, but I honestly don't see how they can get much more casual than Fallout 4.
The press fellated Fallout 4, and it obviously sold well–but there was less fellating and lower sales than Skyrim, so hopefully that sends them a signal that something is wrong.

I will never see this image and not read it all the way through; so many hearty keks to be had

Honestly, the only way I can invision it would be to take away attributes as well as skills. At that point, I think even the normalest of normalfags would have a problem calling it an RPG. A part of me thinks they wouldn't do it, but then another part of me wouldn't put it past them. Imagine it: all leveling up does is give you a health, stamina or magica boost and you get a perk to apply in a mage, thief or fighter category. It really doesn't seem too far fetched now that I think about it.

But you just described Skyrim

Couldn't they base the game in elsweyr but start you in an area dominated by thalmor and traders? And leave the furry sections further away from starting zones to get people used to there being furfags all over. Not to mention morrowinds popularity was the alien landscape and setting. If they did Elsweyr right it could be very very successful.

Skyrim still had skills tho. Just not attributes.

But Fallout 4 already did that. It was nothing but perks. They pretended to have attributes, since you pick your SPECIAL points at character creation, but they're upgraded by perk points just like everything else. It was a farce.

They could, but why would they? Then people would (rightly) bitch about the lack of Khajiit in most of the map.
2002 was a very different time. Video games were not a colossal mainstream profit machine, most people who played vidya were weirdos at best, and Bethesda was never going to sell 20 million copies–so they didn't have to think about the possibility of alienating normalfags.
I would enjoy seeing Elsweyr (if it was done right). And Bethesda probably could do it. I just don't think it's important to them. That's why I think we'll see Hammerfell.
But hey, I'd love to be wrong about all this.

I didn't say the map would be 80% foreigners and thalmor, I said the starting area. like 20-30% at the beginning, to get the player acclimated, with some khajiit scattered around. Then as you move inland and further to the other end of the map, the Khajiit presence is far more prevalent. Course you could have trade routes with all races around as well, to keep a bunch of different races being seen. Maybe add in Imperial and nord raiders, seeing as elsweyr borders cyrodiil.

Well, even the pretense of attributes is (slightly) better than none at all.

You joke about it, but i think they are shameless enough to actually pull a "Skyrim 2".

I understand. I don't think that would really accomplish anything, in terms of getting normalfags to stick around.>>13274393

Which mods for Skyrim are there with full voice acting and such? I've read about one that some kid in (I think) Norway made that's 20 hours long.

uninstall.exe

I would pirate skirim just to use an uninstall mod with a cute girl as voiceover

would be p cute

Enderal is nice, though is a total conversion, not a mod. For Skyrim itself there's Cowl of Nocturnal, but the voice acting varies a lot in quality, as is the norm on anything voice acted by hobbyists.

Reminder that rockstar is doing exactly that with red dead redemption 2