FRIDAY NIGHT, MUTHAFUCKA!

WHAT'CHA:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1102219/3a6e4c8264/
scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/
bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/dissecting-the-energy-needs-of-the-body-research-review.html/
exhentai.org/g/1050071/05e4386c3f/
mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/weight-loss-plateau/art-20044615
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/100/3/787.abstract
jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(08)02204-9/fulltext
youtu.be/PtdG2GVTrS4
kfc.ro/__test/assets/pdf/Cartea_Colonelului.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=C0yGLW81BmM&t=50
project-imas.com/wiki/Shizuku_Oikawa
youtube.com/watch?v=Tvwqz7x9ct4
youtube.com/watch?v=RTHPJzbHaA8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dubs

Still at work. But when I get home, I'm going to bake banana bread and finally get started on my backlog. I'll probably start with Thief Gold. (I've played it before, but didn't finish it since IRL stuff got in the way.)

Patapon
Twin peaks S3,just got to the 2nd episode and its a blast
Death Grips and New Wave shit
One Piece
Pistachios
Soda
Milfs and Muscle Girls
Pretty good

New Vegas, finishing bounties mods, trying out other things. Maybe one of the souls games
YuGiOh - making fun of it with friends on discord
Draugnir
stuff for class
whatevers in the fridge
Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest
exhentai.org/g/1102219/3a6e4c8264/
nervous, classes start again on monday - moving to a new apartment tomorrow

Good luck, user!

thanks

Legend of Mana. Pretty comfy so far.
Found a website that hosts a good handful of old cyberpunk and fantasy anime from the 80's and 90's, so gonna start watching some of that. Starting off with Twilight of the Dark Master.
Sythwave, embed related. This jewtube channel is great.
Holla Forums, Legend of Mana shrine sites
Can't decide if I want a burger or pizza. Classic American dilemma
Red Bull, water
MILFs
I gotta stop sleeping with my head at an angle. My neck feels like shit, got aches all day. Lack of exercise probably doesn't help.

Good taste user

Tekken 7. Waiting for my fightstick so I can truly git gud as Jin and Alisa.
Nothing.
Neotokyo OST
Aion by CG Jung.
Breakfast Burritos
Coffee
Custom Maid 3D
Was gonna go to the local sushi place with my bud but we both got called into work. Sucks, but at least I'll have my fightstick by then.

Sleeping Dogs
White Album 2
Frideric Handel
Holla Forums threads
Not sure
Water
feet
Badman

muh nigga

Custom Robo Arena
Tsurezure Children
Uplift Spice
D-Frag
sausage and cheese omelet
vodka and orange juice
Futadom
Lazy as shit and a bit depressed because my best friend moved across the country today

FFXIV and HSiFS
Nothing
Caravan Palace
Liar Game
Nothing
Nothing
Anime tiddies
Glad it's friday

COFFEE
I don't know I have a ton of shit installed but can't decide. It's been like this for years.
INCENDIO
I get a weird feeling when I watch it that I don't get from anything else.

Cave story
cowboy bebop
nothing much
dante inferno
Pizza
lemonade
This is breddy sin
I'm alright

HOI4
I watched an episode of 20/20 on ID a couple hours ago, if that counts.
The Irish Rovers
Nothing, but I am attempting to motivate myself to write.
Microwavable Cincinnati Chili
Monster
MLP :^)
Really good, honestly.

Good taste, although some of their newer stuff is a little grating.

Generally what I find is that no matter what the game is, if I force myself to open it up and play I'll start to enjoy myself regardless.

Not human.

Not playing much this week. Got in a little time in FFT.
Naked and Afraid
Morrowind OST, FFT OST
Nicomachean Ethics
Nuts
Runa energy drink
Nah hot tub sex scheduled for Saturday, SHOULD BE GOOD LADS
Fucking ecstatic, the boss is out of the office today, weekend plans look good, Bannon is declaring outright war on the globalists, I'm ready for shit to get lit.

ToME
Lifeforce
Xurious - Team White
Pierre Barbet-Cosmic Crusaders
rice&bbq leftovers from yesterday's BBQ
Holy Water
filthy degenerates
in the zone

Future Tone, Danganronpa 2
Made in Abyss, Boku no Hero Academia
Random vocaloid songs
Fall of Light
Haddock
Water
Aras
Breddy gud

Huh, it's Friday already?

I played Rev 2 for like five minutes, but I'm not really sure what else I want to play. I've gotta get back to Chrono Trigger but I haven't been in the mood to play it lately.
Nothing.
Genesis, maybe.
Attempting to make sense of about 20+ years of capeshit continuity.
I haven't eaten at all today.
Just water so far, and that was just to take some pills.
Who knows?
I'm running out of goddamn money.

That sucks, user. A couple of my friends have moved far away, but we still talk regularly, even years later. It gets easier.

Kek i read Aras as Area. I thought you really liked your geometric shapes.

Solatorobo, Monster World IV, maybe Xonotic later
Half in the Bag, YMS
chicken salad and tortilla chips
water
Pissed that Sonic Mania won't be out until after classes start and it's the only game that I've been genuinely hype for in the last 5 years, plus I have to avoid spoilers too

Fallout 2 (2nd play threw, didn't get very far in the first) Fallout New Vegas, spent 1 whole day modding it
Xavier Renegade Angel (great) and Superjail! (decent)
Ladytron
Nothing. need to pick a new book to start
water
water
o////o
ok

Probably some Hitman (newest one). It’s actually fairly relaxing. DOES ANYONE KNOW IF THERE HAS BEEN A HACK TO GET THE ONLINE-ONLY FEATURES WORKING ON A PIRATED COPY?
lol talmudvision
instrumental jazz from the ‘20s-‘50s
What The World Rejected
It’s not an eating day
Water
lol degeneracy
suicidal, which is why I play games–to get my mind off it for a bit

Been playing Majora's mask lately, just finished the third temple.
Dunno, probably I'll watch some joy of painting.
Red Hot chilli peppers - Californiacation
Nothing atm, finished 'All you need is kill' a few days ago, it was okay.
Tacos, pic related.
Home brewed hard apple cider, pic related.
Notin'
Happy to get back to school at Monday. Been far too long summer holidays.

That's not healthy, user.

I do about 1200 calories every other day. Gotta get rid of this fucking gynecomastia, and the only way to do it is starvation so my body eats up the material in them. No fucking way am I getting cut on just to fix a problem my dad caused and no fucking way am I taking ✡testosterone supplements✡ and shrinking my junk any further. Starvation’s the only way to do it.

Probably Ys IV and Momodora
Charlottesville-related stuff, Criminally Listed, Theopneustos Man only /christians/ will get this, Ray Comfort's new movie
My Bloody Valentine - Loveless
stuff about Charlottesville, /christian/, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, books about OT law
Chik-fil-a sandwich with fruit on the side
Coffee, water, moderately Coke
>FAPPAN DATE'N
Why do you think I'm listening to Loveless?
Besides feeling lonely, I'm worried about my brother and my country heading towards civil war 2.0. Other than that, I'm feeling well, especially since I aced my class this summer/

Knights of Pen and Paper 2 on a tablet, Puzzle Quest 2 on PC, both are comfy grindan games
nothing
Pendulum
news
cold salmon spaghetti
strong alcohol of various kinds
maybe some loli greatness later
drunk, comfy, good

Jesus how horrifying

just save some money and go for surgery, gynecomastia is a genetics thing, it's hard to get rid of it just by exercising and dieting

1200 every other day is an average of 600/day, which means your energy levels are going to plummet as your body does everything it can to conserve enough energy to keep your organs functioning. Your brain alone uses ~300 calories a day. What's going to happen is you're going to plateau hard and then gain it all back. If you want to go with intermittent fasting and actually have it work, eat ~1600 a day and fast for two days a week, and make sure you're staying moderately active on your fast days.

Also is right, and you're never going to lose all of that breast tissue through dieting alone.

Starting when?

Good tastes

Looks tasty. What recipe did you use?
Good tastes

damn…praying for ya

Armageddon 2001 in 1992, I guess. I read Time Masters: Vanishing point last night and noticed a little fuckup involving Waverider and the Linear Men, and I'm trying to figure out if it's like that because of something that happened after Zero Hour, or if it's just that, a fuckup.

CK2 with the "CK2Plus" and "Sin's Genocide" mods.
Started off as a Scottish Chalcedonian in Bolgatanga, genociding my way through the land formerly known as 'West Africa'.
Feels good man.

Fuck all, need decent background noise that isn't music.
Any recommendations?

See above

The Silver Bough

Just finished some bangers and mash

Tea.

I believe my last search terms on sadpanda were:
english lactation -femdom -shotacon impregnation -group

Good, read some demon girl hentai a few days ago and got inspired to finish pic-related, pretty chuffed with it considering I've been in the longest fucking 'art' slump.
< that's not the finished result, in case you were wondering
no uncensored version unfortunately

playing Ultimate Knight Windom XP [even on easy i'm fucking losing on the final mission]
misses is watching carlsagan42 mario maker videos
just the noise from the previous
thread
pizza
probably more mtn dew spiked
not yet
i could be better. i have at least 12 days to move out and get my own place land lord is being a cunt and i dont have the cash to find a new place. I'm just so very tired…

For the taco stuffing I used salad, taco sauce, sour cream, cheese and a mixture of pig meat, onions and bell peppers fried with a taco spice mix which is what is pictured.

For the apple cider I used regular, store-bought apple juice, sugar and yeast which fermented for just over two weeks. It tastes good and does a good job at making you drunk. Besides, it only cost just over a dollar per liter.

Fuck off with your hamplanet excuses. While 600/day is probably too little, there's nothing wrong with eating regularly.

scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Plug your numbers in there. Eat less than the TDEE number, and you do have to log fucking everything, you bitch. If you don't you're just shooting yourself in the foot.

Every 3500 calories you go under that number is a pound of fat lost.

Replaying MoH, and it's a lot easier than I remember it being. It's silly how much better the pistols are over every other weapon. The SMGs have these disgustingly huge cones of fire, and are all but worthless beyond ~6 feet, while you can use the pistols to pinpoint headshot dudes from the maximum draw distance.

Probably Banished on PC and some pokemon Crystal on my PSP.
Space Dandy
Gorillaz
shitposts
watermelon
water
not tonight
pretty good, got a girl I don't get to see often coming over tomorrow. We have been waiting to see each other for a while now, I can't wait.

why?

Not really in the mood for anything, maybe I'll just do some landscaping in Cities Skylines later
Frasier
Nothing
Nothing
Soup
Soup
Nah
Awful, I got otitis media and it's killing me all day.

"Probably"? You're one dumb motherfucker. You need to fuck off, and take your shit-tier broscience with you.
bodyrecomposition.com/research-review/dissecting-the-energy-needs-of-the-body-research-review.html/

As someone who just dropped 25 pounds in a month doing 1200 calories, hard cap, you're completely full of shit. You are blatantly, straight up lying about something you have never tried before in an attempt to seem knowledgeable. Kill yourself mate

Re-read his post. He's doing 600 fucking calories a day you mongoloid.

thanks my dude

Maybe ESO later
Warhammer 40k shit
nothing really
nothing until I get new glasses
rice and chicken
Orange juice
done for today
kinda bored and shitty

Literally just too lazy to draw nipples.

And to expand on this, 25lbs total over a single month is nothing, and does not contradict what I said in any way, especially if you've still got a long ways to go from your goal weight. "Starvation Mode" is a meme, but your body adjusting to your highly reduced caloric intake over time and tanking your metabolism most certainly isn't, and that's when you'll hit that weight loss plateau where you're still not at your goal weight, still eating ~1200 a day, yet the weight is no longer coming off. This is why those crash diets have incredible short-term results, and awful bad long-term results.

Call up your GP right now, and he'll confirm everything I've said.

Not genetic at all–no one else in my family has it because no one else in my family grew up without a father.

Warframe
chuunibyou
Embed-related
Terrible fanfiction
Kringle
Black coffee
exhentai.org/g/1050071/05e4386c3f/
"I really want to get my dick sucked, while getting called a piece of shit degenerate, for some reason. What the hell, brain?"

Finally, here's a well-sourced article from the #1 rated hospital in the US supporting everything I've said on weight loss plateaus: mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/weight-loss-plateau/art-20044615

You're awfully smug and vitriolic for being an illiterate shit-eater, tbh.

Siege. I'm not sure if it's just me or if casual has been more unfair in its matchmaking than before. More and more do I notice one team always having shitters and the other full of lvl +100s. Shitload of quitters recently as well.
Think I'll finally try ranked to see if it's any better.
Nothing today. Been going through all the JBP bible lectures these last two weeks and now I have nothing to watch.
Edguy
Just lurking.
I've been thinking of getting into both eastern and western philosophy recently. Not sure where to start with it though. I don't know if like the idea of eBooks either.
Sandwiches
Water
ye
I don't know what to do.
Just fuck my shit up.

No one knows what the fuck to do in their lives in their 20s. And if you're parents can't push you along, you're financially in a rough spot because it takes time to accumulate money to be fully independent. I have 2 MAs but if I don't find work in September, I'm just gonna work as a waiter. Any job is better than no job and being independent is a priority.

Thief 2: The Metal Age for the first time, just beat The Dark Project what a fucking great game.
Don't need to.
Faggots wandering around, while i pull out my blackjack. Also, O&A livestream on kiketube whenever i need to take a break.
Faggotry scribbles from the nerds at looking glass studio.
Nuts.
Coffee
No Fap
Comfy and great, just great.

Thief 2 is great. I hope someday there will be another dev who is as passionate, smart and well-equipped as Looking Glass.

Sonic Mania
Streams
Gorillaz
Programming Stuff
Lasagna
Water
Big Anime Tiddies
Bretty Gud

Projecting just a little, my brain damaged friend? You base your argument off a .org link with no sources attached. Nothing that you described happened to me, and let me remind you, I am a primary source in this scenario.

You're proving my point yet again about you being an illiterate shit-eater. Click the fucking References button on the bottom of the page.
Are you unironically claiming that following a shit diet for a month makes you an expert on weight loss? If you continue your 1200kcal/day diet, you 100% will plateau.

You know what, I did. And before making my post I explicitly checked all three of the sources that weren't .com links.
Here's the first-
>ajcn.nutrition.org/content/100/3/787.abstract
And the second?
>mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/weight-loss-plateau/art-20044615
(from the same website, mind you)
Read that last sentence a couple times over if you like. You have fucked yourself, moron. Practice what you preach, look at the sources yourself.
>jandonline.org/article/S0002-8223(08)02204-9/fulltext
Which is not related to anything you spout out.
Makes me more of an expert than you, at least. Seeing how, you know, I actually was on one of those diets and you're saying nothing but bullshit from documents you scanned over once.

I guess so man. I just hope I can find something, anything other than drone work before my leftover money runs out.

Why are you still doubling down instead of just admitting you were wrong? Hell, you don't even have the balls to admit you were wrong in your first post when I told titsanon that 600/day is unhealthy as fuck and then you jumped in and claimed it's fine because you did 1200/day.

Some Doom, Warframe and TF2C
Some fringe documentaries about end times, some /k/ stuff
Some sythwave or futurefunk in case the autism pops in
Programming documentation, checking the claims of the documentaries
Sandwich and biscuits
Coffee
avoiding, for being too fucked in the head thanks kemono
Pretty gud and comfy

FUCK YOU FITFAGS TIME TO BUST OUT THE DEW & DORITOS

getting rid of baddies today

Hopefully edf 4.1 if I get the time.
Made in abyss, Maybe yu yu hakusho.
Whatever can drown my family out. I don't like political talk during family stuff.
Boku no hero academia. Toga a cute.
Some donuts.
Some water.
Nah.
Shit, but only because I had a bad night sleep. Though it worked in my favor as I could tell my mom to stop talking about politics so I could get some rest. Anyone going to see the eclipse?Even though the logical part of me says that it's only going to be some event that's cool to see, there is a part of me that wishes some magical bullshit will happen. Here's hoping

i strongly recommend fan missions. some of them are gonna blow you away. we talk about 2-3 hour missions sometimes.

Eating every day is for retarded nigger animals. Intermittent fasting is how modern humans should eat. Have fun destroying your colon with greasy meat rotting in it all day every day.

(see
We're done here, you've done nothing but embarrass and discredit yourself.

Anyway, for the fat anons that want to get /fit/ you really should, or at least become less disgusting, don't go below 1200/day (ideally 1500/day), and make sure to do some light cardio daily. The exercise isn't going to rapidly speed up your weight loss, but it'll set you up for an easier time becoming /fit/ after you've reached your goal weight, and it'll help you power through that low-energy malaise. Eventually you're going to hit that plateau, and the weight loss will stop. Most people give up at this point and get fat again, but instead I want you to slowly increase your caloric intake over a month, while moderately stepping up your cardio, until you're at 2000/day (depending on what you've been eating, this can actually be hard if you've cut out calorie-dense foods from your diet). Maintain that 2000/day with moderate daily cardio for another month, which will give your body time to adjust to that new caloric intake and rev your metabolism back up. At that point, you can cut back down to 1200 to 1500/day, and the weight will start coming off again. You shouldn't need to do that cycle more than once, as the fatter you are, the faster your initial weight loss is going to be.

For your meals, if you're used to consuming processed garbage, this is going to take some adjustment, but there's plenty of meals that you can cook that are A) Healthy, B) Cheap, C) Easy to make. Start eating things like baked chicken thighs (shits all over breast meat) shredded into some red beans and rice. Baked wrapped in plastic wrap and microwaved sweet potato cut in half, lightly cover with himalayan pink salt and a little scoop of sour cream. For your drinks, water, and only water. For variety, google "cheap filling foods" and I'm sure you'll find some simple recipes that interest you.

Good luck, stay healthy, and be extremely skeptical about anyone promising a "fast and easy" fix to weight loss. If you're fat as fatass, you didn't get that way overnight, so it's going to take months of dedication to shed the weight, but if you follow the above it will happen in a safe and healthy manner.

Try a bowl of baby carrots with a little bit of caesar salad dressing to dip them in, paired with a glass of water.

I want to go, but I might have to work on Monday.
Soon…

interesting. so what is your eating schedule?
what if i usually eat dinner around 4, do i rly need to move it?

One day on, one day off. Coffee/tea only on off days. Eat as much as you like on the on days, just not garbage like mcdonalds.

new vegas, lonesome road , god this DLC is fucking boring
food network
sum good old billy joel
nothing , really
doritos and some oranges
/clang/
Minute after minute, hour after hour, day after day all dribble by. I accomplish nothing and I enjoy the things I do instead of accomplishing anything only in the faintest, most superficial and distracting way. Each moment that passes, I'm slightly weaker, slightly less healthy, slightly more pathetic, and slightly closer to death. One life, all too finite, precious beyond imagining, and this is what I do with it. There will be no satisfying career, no accomplishments, no respect, no wife, no future- just a bland wearying march through the decades of distraction, and self-loathing, and distraction from self-loathing, until death.

Recently beat the TIS-NET and have been playing Rez on PC for the first time. I feel like mouse control made it way easier than it was supposed to be but otherwise it was thoroughly enjoyable, Area 5 blew my mind. I don't know what I'm playing next.
American Boyfriend

Were you not burned by Humanz?

PUSSY HOMO FAGGOT

y-you too :(

We can't all make it, if you're born as a male you're basically predestined to suffer. So just relax and try not to increase your suffering. Remember, 60% of males during human history didn't even reproduce. So we'll have plenty of bros to hang out with after this hellish existence is over.

user i…

path of exile till just now
nothing
baseball
lol
fried fish
coffee
no
okay gotta shower but been putting it off all day already

Splatterhouse 3
Sam and cat
Tv
Image boards
Pretzels
Rum and coke
Pics related
Good

PLAYAN
WATCHAN
LISTENAN
nothing
multifruit oatmeal, will have spinach salad for dinner
3D

Emulating Metal Gear Solid. Got all the way to shooting down the Hind D, and then lost my save. It's taken me a while to have the heart to come back.
Gonna be watching Heat tonight.
Nothing right now, but for some reason all the bands I listened to in high school are coming back to mind.
Currently re-reading Fellowship of the Ring, and both Art of the Deal and Art of War just arrived in the mail.
On a cut right now, /fit/fag reporting in.
Water.
Doing NoPorn right now, fucking everything's a turn on.
Nervous about Bannon leaving the White House, hoping it plays out okay.

Is kushner a hunter?

Kushner's that faggot that brings a girl into the guild and suddenly the entire guild could potentially fall apart.

Well I WAS playing Pikmin 3 but the fucking emulator crashes whenever it tries to generate the shader for the final boss. Then it gives an extra kick in the dick and the shader it generates prevents the game from loading at all and ctd's on startup until I go into the emulator's files and delete it.
Jesus fucking christ this is some bullshit.
Nothing
Enya apparently.
eh
coffee
Girls in the shower.

You just reminded me, I still need to read that.

Sonic Mania. Need to do a Tails playthrough and gold up the rest of my blue sphere medals and then I'll probably not touch it again unless there's some free content updates or whatever.
Duck Game footage on youtube. I know I could just boot up wine and buy it on pc but I want to wait for the ps4 version so I don't own another game twice over.
Sonic BTS and ATS soundtracks. They might bill Tee Lopes as the Mania composer but I still don't think he actually did that much work, especially when listening to his demo work on soundcloud. That one solo part in GHZ act 2 is definitely from one of Tails' BTS acts but I can't remember which.
Nothing. I don't know who's in charge of instrumental analysis this semester but they've spent the past 2 days fucking about on their webpage putting up everything but the syllabus and what 300 dollar textbook I'm going to have to buy because "muh online homework pass."
Had cup noodles earlier, probably gonna do Chipotle tonight, maybe have another hunk of watermelon if there's too much of a gap between meals
Cardinal Cream, some sorta cream soda Fitz's did for I guess some St. Louis sports team. If I'm not the one picking up food tonight gonna get a glass of bourbon started in a bit.
I did but I can't remember what to. I'm trying to go by process of elimination but all I've crossed out so far is dickgirls.
I'm going to have two labs in the fall, one of them quantum crap. Even with all of the video playlists and other sources of information physical chemistry is going to be awful no matter what, I know it.
WAIT APPARENTLY THEY FINALLY FUCKING PUT OUT A DUCK GAME PS4 DATE IT'S GONNA BE OUT NEXT TUESDAY
FUCKING WOW

Bloodborne with my friend + Katamari damacy
hyde wars
meshuggah
Art of war
nachos
coke zero
not today
good

my nigga

Can't decide between replaying New Vegas as a conflict avoiding, Christian man, Hollow Knight, and trying to beat Red Square on Ranger Hardcore for Metro LL Redux.
Nothing
Nightcore
Bible, most likely.
Meatloaf
Mtn. Dew
No
Tired and hungry as hell, but decent enough, I guess.

Get TF2V, you faggot

I liked that DLC though. Granted, it is way slower than the others, with the exception of the shitshow Honest Hearts.

Is it fun? Should I buy it?

Tekken 7. apart from that I'm not really sure what to play. I can either start stalker or finish persona 5.
my hero academia

I dropped Grimoire. I'll pick it up again when it gets updated 10 years from now.
Replaying SMT III instead. I haven't played any of these games in a long time and I lost some of my skill I guess, Matador kicked my ass this time, whereas in my first run I steamrolled him and wondered why everyone complained about him.
Leon the Professional
youtu.be/PtdG2GVTrS4
An audio book of Hunter by William Luther Pierce.
It's a pretty slow start, it's not as exciting a read as The Turner Diaries. But I'm still early in, I will continue and I'm sure it gets better.
Healthy Choice Power Bowls, Korean beef flavor. And a whole lot of kimchi. I'm trying to eat Korean foods and get used to the Korean heat because my beloved is a gook. Also losing weight.
Water and black espresso.
I'm deleting all my porn today. I've been trying to get over my porn addiction for a whole year but it's very difficult.
Today, my mom gave me actual good waifu advice; not sure what that was about. She asked me about Eerie, my lover, she asked if I'm sexually active with him and I said yes. Then she asked if I jack off to porn and I quickly got defensive and said "Well, every man in a relationship or yes indeed marriage has a porn collection." and she responded "Not if the relationship is a good one."
And I realize she has no idea what it's like to be a man, women have no sex drive. So I am taking what she says with a grain of salt. But still, I can't help but think that she's right–a healthy sex life, and conservative values would mean I have no need for porn.
My legs feel like they're 200 pounds each. I cycled all day yesterday.
Emotionally I feel very well. I ditched one of my online "friends" yesterday that was causing me distress with his retardation. I find I'm actually less lonely when I don't talk to people. Being around people I have nothing in common with is very lonely. Now he's gone and I have peace.
Also, I was banned from Inkbunny, which made me cry at first, but it's forced me back to Holla Forums where I've revived my board /eerie/. which was a blessing in disguise because it's great to be back there!

OpenXcom
Rune Soldier
Last Train Home
Basic Electronics
Looking for recommendations on KANG and Roman history, anyone got anything
Nothing
Nothing. I'm having trouble finding material for my fetish
Tired. I want summer to end already so I can pull out all the warm foods and drinks I like.

it better not be floor tiles

Unbrogue
Nothing, but open to recs
Brendan's Wake and Hardcore History.
kfc.ro/__test/assets/pdf/Cartea_Colonelului.pdf
had a pizza earlier
Drank a coke earlier
Probably cat keyhole bra clad big chested women, brown skinned catgirls, or, on the 3DPD level, probably Abella Anderson, Shay Laren, Brianna Frost, Lisa Ann, Rachel Starr, Jynx Maze, Tyla Wynn, but I might opt out.

Broke up with the girlfriend and got back with her, did I make a mistake?

It's two specific things involving musclegirls.
Either yuri where the musclegirl is physically dominant over the other woman, basically rape except with a bit of erotic wrestling
Or the musclegirl gets dominated by a stronger, more muscular man.
Also fuck me for thinking I'd get book recommendations when I put stupid shit like that in a post.

haven't decided so i'll probably play Siege
the sound of my fan because i'm too hungover to put headphones on
due to said hangover i went and some wendies
with a dr pepper
anime titty girls with horns and tomboys
wobbly, i drank 13 beers and a few mixed drinks while staying up till 9am last night

excerrent choice

was there a fucking free weekend or something? cuz the matchmaking has been weenie-hut-junior all week.

man who the fuck does, i feel bad that you fell for the damn college meme too

sounds like you let your dick do the second decision

NecroVision, Terranigma
Catching up with some of the anime, this seasons sucks though
Do you really need to ask
Holla Forums posts
Burgers
Juice of some kind
Nah
Inferior to my peers

The honest answer is that it's a Sonic CD retraux with some zones from other games thrown in for variety. There's still meaningless springs and obstacles that just waste your time but not as much as the original. The plot of the game is basically an advertisement for Sonic Forces. There's twelve zones with two acts each, a third of these are OC, rest are recycled from old games, Sonic and Tails share levels but Knuckles has unique areas and both a unique act and boss. You can only get the true final boss and ending by playing as Sonic and collecting all the chaos emeralds. There's a couple of special stage rings per act except for maybe the last zone, but unless you actively explore the stage you're not going to find any, save for a few gimmes like the train in the desert level. The music's good, if a bit uninspired when it comes to the retro zones. There's a time attack mode for individual acts but you don't refight the bosses. Blue Spheres is required for any bonuses like debug mode and sound test, including Blue Spheres. People have noticed a number of glitches and bugs, including a save erasing one. If none of what I just typed turned you off then go for it.

FF14 now, maybe some Everspace later since they just updated the game.

Vinesauce streams probably.

embed related

Making some miso ramen later, I have some pork loin that I sliced up and froze from the last time I made it. It's really good if you fry those up with the ingredients and then add it too the noodles and broth.

Water(tm)

I should probably go on nofap for a few weeks, I don't have much of an interest in anything lately.

Hyped for the big eclipse on Monday.

I know that this thread is a holy meme to you guys and all but I would like to point out that it's still a blatant datamining thread and that all responses here are probably being catalogued by shady government types and marketers.

Let's go, Holla Forums

Dwarf Fortress. I'm not planning to stop until I see the sunrise.

Old-ass edgy NG flash movies, for nostalgia's sake.

The high score song. You know the one.

Roadside Picnic.

Pastries, bread+butter, oats+milk+honey.

Coffee and water.

Some vanilla lewds by Cuvie and Homunculus.

A sense of calm joy at the fact this will be a long weekend.

Captcha: jewiFn. Is this a bad sign?

I'm on the road listening to some video game osts and need to take a poo poo. Dubs decides what I do and what game I play when I get home to celebrate.

Put shoe on head.

Risk of Rain.

Oldschool Runescape
I should probably feel worse for playing it than I do, but it's pretty fun.
Nothing
Something happy, it's been an alright week
Holla Forums
Just had some Mac and Cheese and Hotdogs. It tasted like poverty, but it was pretty delicious poverty.
Water
Masturbation is my super power.
I'm a paranoid fuck, but I can't help like school is giving me the run around trying to eke more money out of me without actually admitting me. Shit starts next week, so I either have to sign up for classes and get into it now, or find an alternative now. Been debating if I want to do a trade or not. If I do, I wouldn't have much time left to do it since they don't like taking on anyone who's over 25, and I'm getting there soon.

You're a strange one.

oldschool will always be max comfy.

Witcher 3 DLC. Toussant started off slow but got better after a bit. Finally realised you can upgrade your Swallow even though I already beat the main game.
I watched a movie with some cunts earlier it was fun. Girl was getting pissy because we were all talking and one lad was making fart noises I was laughing so hard. Kicked half of us out the room for being too noisy.
My Youtube playlist. Recently went through the Metal Gear games so lots of those songs. It's a thrill.
too drunk for that. nobody reads while drunk
nawh cunt but i had chips and a chicken burger earlier tbh
cider
maybe but probably not, I've got a muscle condition and every time I wank my hands ache like a cunt for at least a month. Usually I just rub my dick against my bed before I get up so I don't have sexual urges and start wanking. When you fuck your hands up you're fucked so I have to keep myself from doing it.
Alright. Started drinking too early. I wish I could connect with people better. I always feel out of place when I'm with people. It'd be nice if I could lead conversations at will with more than just one persn. #

Yeah… Autism.

Old School Runescape. My inner child is dancing circles in delight.

I plan on watching Captain QuickDog play PUBG when he rises from his nest of shitposts.

Credence Clearwater Revival.

I should probably finish off Behold, A Pale Horse, but I'm just as likely to finish off Small Unit Leadership.

Pizza

Beer

Probably kitsunes.

Good and bad. I woke up this morning and found out I'm down 29 lbs, but one of my coworkers is doing an internal transfer. Feels Bad Man.

What's the appeal of Runescape?

I tried getting 99 Range, but got to 83 or something before I got bored of the grind and just quit. The best thing about that game is bankstanding imo.

I don't have an answer for that, to be honest. It's just comfy. My time spent playing Runescape with friends was essentially the last bit of childhood before my parents went through a really nasty divorce.

Nostalgia
Welcome to the rice fields motherfucker
Not untrue

I feel bad because Jagex is fucking shit, but I've been fairly satisfied with it since I've come back earlier in the summer. It's definitely reddit-infested, but I still find my fun in it.

I used to play it as a kid too. I was a fucking addict at that point, it really fucked up my life. It ruined my vision and my sleeping schedule too as I'd be on it all night. Then I wouldn't want to wake up in the morning and my parents got in trouble as I was always a few hours late for school.

Though as an adult I'm just not hooked any more. It's weird.

Personally I have enough trouble practising my artwork enough as it is so timewasting isn't something I'm too keen on doing. (I'm NEET so I view my art as my only source productivity, even though I'm shite at it.)

Not sure yet. Probably an RPG. Maybe Fallout: New Vegas, or Way of The Samurai 4. Or maybe Stardew Valley.
Twitch video.
Embedded.
Nothing yet.
Nothing. Ate a bit before but lost my appetite for real food since yesterday when I ate two month expired hot dogs that aren't agreeing with me. My ass has exploded no less than 4 times today.
Probably coffee in a little bit. I want a fucking energy drink, but need to save my cash for now, so no dice.
Dunno, probably NTR after.
Pretty shitty. Haven't done anything today. Haven't slept in about 30 hours, and have been guzzling caffeine. Pretty sure my immediate future is completely fucked as well. Also, my boyhole hurts.

No clue, but something happened. Who knows what they messed up again with their operation "health".

Wasn't that bad, I got monthly pay while I went. That said I got fucked with debt afterwards anyway because of stupid shit.
All I want is some god damn direction in my life.

Well i constantly plan out my day where i have an hour or two to waste just remember when your practicing a skill at least have a day or so off or you're just gonna get burned out.

nigga why

They were frozen all this time, I figured it'd be alright. And I really wanted some fries and chips. It actually tasted alright, especially with onions on the botttom, and melted cheese and ketchup on the top. It's just after and most of today that my ass and belly haven't forgiven me. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Morrowind, Infinity
Tsurezure Children, Made in Abyss
Classical, house, synthwave, ambient, chillhop, anything I can find that's soothing and comfy
The Bible, The Art of War, 40k lore stuff
Pizza
Coke
Trying not to, but hanging on for dear life
Okay
I need a good paint scheme for my Nomads.

Nah. I already work far less than most humans because I wasn't raised properly. If I'm trying really hard I'll maybe do an hour of work a day. I'm fucked in the head tbh.

What is the best video game console for someone who hates and rejects sagas and franchises like Call of Duty Battlefield GTA God of War Street Fighter Resident Evil Halo Devil MA Cry Mortal Kombat and any violent game that only plays video games for all Ages and all the public?

Why must you keep doing this?

Probably freezer burn or not quite being low enough temperature during storage.
You did cook them, right? You didn't just thaw and go, right?

So let me get this straight user.

Did you eat this shit on a dare?

XCOM 2
nuthin
need to put on background noise probably a soundtrack.
Similrillion
haven't decided
water
already did
half my tabletop group bailed on my ass with one of them not telling me so now I'm pissed.

Of course. I'd never eat raw hot dogs. Theres too much weird shit in them to not cook them before eating. I didn't cook the buns tho and they might have been expired as well, since we got them around the same time as the hot dogs, but never used them. But neither the hot dogs or the buns were green so it should have been okay.

What do you mean? Crispy fries are delicious, as are chips. And melted cheese with ketchup and onions on a hot dog is delicious. Have you never had a good hot dog?

Nothing. I literally played nothing today even though I have several consoles, a decent PC, and handhelds.
Watched some dindus chimp out, what a waste of time
Random shit on plug.dj
TV dinner tier shit
Red wine. What trash, but it was free.
some lesbian earlier
Probably gonna jump off a cliff soon

Stream your sucide.

trying and failing to find blu-ray player software for my fucking PC to watch a god damned blu-ray disc.

I just might

I was just like you user my parents were weed smoking liberals and i was raised horribly. Just make a schedule and stick with it and go to bed at the same time every night once you create a constant bed time you will habitual plan out your day.

we're all gonna make it

I guess. I was under the impression that you had combined the whole mess into one huge abomination.

(I prefer a nice mustard like honey dijon instead of ketchup, and hold the cheese, but that's just me)

i hate having to do this myself despite its benefits, sometimes i'm enjoying a game or i'm focused on something i'm working on and just don't wanna go to bed

Alright, fuck, I need to decide on something to fucking play.

Contemplating picking up Grim Dawn again. Also seriously considering a Dude Sex, Morrowind or possibly Shadows of Undrentide/Hordes of the Underdark game. Or maybe New Vegas for the millionth fucking time. I seriously can't fucking decide and I'd almost rather just continue shitposting.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive deathmatch
Might finish Sekirei
Synthwave
What It Is Like To Go To War by Karl Marlantes
Cereal now. Might make some chicken fried rice later if I decide I'm not taking kratom.
hard cider
cowgirl tiddies
I feel ok. Going to a barbecue over the weekend to celebrate the eclipse, and then going to see the eclipse on sunday/monday.

I can't do that shit man. I just can't. I'm fairly drunk right now actually so I couldn't if I wanted to. It's also 1am here in the UK.

Schedules and shit just don't go with me. The worst part is I can't imagine ever being different from how I am now, I've been like this for so long.

Xonotic.
Also, can a toaster run TF2V?
Jewtube.
Nothing.
This thread.
Nothing, I'm full.
Tea.
Nothing.
Lazy.

No no, just a few side dishes and hot dogs. Honey dijon is pretty good, though i'm more of a ketchup and onions user myself.

Uncommon Time
Starship Troopers OVA
Philip Glass - Glassworks
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
probably leftovers
water
>FAPPAN
I usually say tomboys or gentle femdom, but I have this retarded self-hatred problem and usually end up fapping to scat instead as a self-punishment/masochism thing
sometimes I hate myself and this isn't really helping
I was going to write some post complaining about people pushing me onto government aid for mental health problems, but considering the rest of my post I don't really blame them.

pathetic

pls stop hurting yourself user

Whatever. Fire Emblem or something.
Nah
New Xurious track
I'm trying to read the Bible but man is it a bitch to get through. Lotta prophecies and genealogies.
I had some peanut butter toast earlier
Black coffee
eh
Slightly blackpilled and tired

It's good. Last read it in eighth grade and finally blew through it again the other day. Much better than I remember, it seems like I skimmed over whole chapters.

>scat
bruh how can you even maintain an erection while watching that? You gotta quit that. Maybe temporarily stop watching porn altogether. Only fap in the shower after it's been long enough to not need porn or something.

>usually end up fapping to scat instead
I hope it's at least 2D

you're were given the choice of tomboys but went down the wrong path, which i hope is paved with broken glass for you

I can't see how people are attracted to literal shit. Everytime I see it pop up I gag and have a urge to retch.

how is dragon's dogma dark arisen in retrospect? i'm turning it on now cause i'm getting frustrated by the grinding i'm having to do in nocturne.

is it hard? i only play hard games. i think it's similar to dark souls? but you all lied about dark souls being hard and i beat that game naked with the starter club weapon.

good taste in tiddies

jesus fuck where did that string of spit come from
it just fucking appears out of nowhere

USF4 because SFV sucks dick, also Trails in the Sky and Prototype 1
nothing
what ever's on on Twitch, I really don't care I just need some background noise that's not too annyoin'
I haven't read anything in a long, long time
Ramen
Mineral Water
hairy anime girls, it's hard to find what should actually be a pretty patrician fetish it's either just a lame landing stripe or so fucking gross, over the top and badly drawn that I can't get off to it
Guess I'm alive

That's the thing. Shit does absolutely nothing for my boner, it just makes me feel miserable and right now I'm fucked up enough that just feeling miserable is an inexplicable turn-on. Usually I don't even get far enough to fap to scat, I just scroll through galleries and fap without really looking at anything.
The orgasms are also fucking shit compared to good vanilla. Thing is, sometimes I just start sobbing in the middle of a good tomboy doujin and it gets in the way of fapping.

I'll try.

right back at you sir

I believe in you user. Humans are gifted with the ability to oppose their sinful instincts and elevate themselves higher.You don't have to start today or this week or even this year. But please realize that your impulsive temptation is holding you back from what you can truly be.

Truly a God among anons.

Super Smash Bros Melee
Flossy Carter
embed related
slashveeslash
Bacon and eggs
loli
empty

What about tomboy scat? Tomboys beaten in battle and bullied and fucked so hard in their butts they end up pooping everywhere?

what about you refrain from using those combinations of words around me

why would you do that to a tomboy user

Don't worry, it's not shit, just shitpost.

Reading that sentence felt like being eye fucked. Don't post anything like that again.

what a fag

We trainposting now?

==WHAT GAME== ??

??

neptunia series

I've played Neptunia.

Never lie to me again.

Little Big Planet
nothing atm
embed, I really like this song no bully
Gonna read later
sausage
Water
already did lord forgive me
Good.

Good shit dude.

Please just stop user. We are here for you and love you.

We all got problems user. Different people deal with things differently.

One of the Senran games I assume

That's so sad user, it makes me wish I were a girl so I could bully you until you became strong.

eat soy and you could pass off as one
and hey if you're found out i don't think user will mind

Depression Quest.

user, my butthole already hurts, I don't want it to be worse right now.

>NTR
why

Mostly nolifed r2 DEI campaigns with some 0ad and Heg 3 on the side.
Nisekoi, not really catching my eye from compared to the usual shit i used to watch, waiting for some torrents to finish.
chiru.no
Lurking forums, consider something good that i have on hand before i go to bed.
cooking raviol otherwise nothing but chips entire day
vernors
undecided
Pretty shit and jaded, got to bring back that self confidence and ambition back to its golden age.

life goin' nowhere, somebody help me

I was trying to harvest (you)s

Well congratulations satan, (you)'ve got yourself caught, now what's the next step in your master plan?

Here you go you cheeky little dickhead. This obnoxiously large post is all for you.

I get you man. Sometimes it really is hard to make the right call in life.

Trumps impeachment and Civil war 2.0.

Ty. May I have some more?

Stop being such a (you) whore user tan

WE'RE ON EASY STREET
AND IT FEELS SO SWEET
CAUSE THE WORLD IS BUT A TREAT
WHEN YOU'RE ON EASY STREET
Got this shit stuck in my head cause I've been watching The Walking Dead.

I don't know what to play. Probably grindan on Fate/GO
Myself continuously losing control of my life.
the Midge Ure cover of Man who Sold the World
the good word my negroes
dessert crepe's later, maybe
water
I haven't fapped in years
impartial leaning on disappointment

I'm curious if anyone comes ITT to not blogpost. I don't check these threads often enough to know.

Kinda saw it coming

rather not
yes
fine you can have digits, satan.
check mine too

nice singles, faggot

But I can't help it. (you)s make me feel nice.

You shouldn't be so insulting about hell user. You're probably going there after the civil war.

You missed your dubs, but thank you for your (you)s.

Blew threw some System Shock 2 yesterday and today. I don't remember the game being this short, I'm already moving from the Von Braun to the Rickenbacker. I'll probably take a break from it and play some 4X game or something.
Nothin
LA Noire OST
Mosley's "The Alternative"
Just had a sandwich
Rum and coke
Yup sure did
Comfy as fuck. Seriously do not remember the last time I felt this fucking comfy. Nothing quite like sipping on a good drink and listening to some great music after a hard work week.

Which synthwave artist? Any one in particular?

Almost like we should have left them in that Africa

Fuck dude. Would a fleshlight or something help with that?

Sure hope something comes of that lawsuit against the city

Rising Storm 2: Electric Boogaloo
I got it as a gift.
Nothing currently.
youtube.com/watch?v=C0yGLW81BmM&t=50
I'm a retard who can't figure out why embedding doesn't work for me.
Rereading Silmarillion
Garbage
Water
Ane naru mono
Like a NEET

Nope, got work to do
Nope, got work to do
BREAKDOWN!
BREAKDOWN!
Holla Forums i guess
Congee
Water, since i drank alot of sweet tea yesterday, i'd better not get diabeetus till 80+ no im not a fat fuck
After 4 days of nofap
its time to go nuts
VanillaImpregnation
Kinda shit, still got alot of stuff to do, better clear all of them today so i can have vidya time tomorrow

Did you use oyster sauce on the chicken by any chance?

whos the gril on first pic?

Are you married?

If he goes into ketosis, the body will burn his fat.
As long as he stays in dietary ketosis, he should do fine.

Heavily modded Skyrim, Yu Gi Oh WC 2011
The Sox lose to the Yankees 6-3, one of the Fist of the North Star spinoffs
Embed related. I've practically been listening to it nonstop for a couple of weeks now
Nothing right now, but probably some guides for python soon
nah
Lemonade
chub
Eh. Moving soon, so stockpiling as many games as I can find because I'm probably not going to have internet for the forseeable future soon

no I'm 20

You suck at have bad taste

pic related Satan

The Virginian Supreme Court leans conservative, but that could be cuckservatives. 4t Circuit Court is filled with Obama/Clinton appointees and Bush boneheads. Plus, what competent and eloquent lawyer is going to associate himself with so-called neo-nazi's? I know the majority of protestors weren't Neo-Nazis but do you think a conservative lawyer pays attention to this site or alt-news? I wouldn't hold your breath.

Underrail.

Yo! Noid and King's Field IV playthroughs.

Bloodborne soundtrack, Hail the Nightmare currently specifically.

Recipes.

I'll be picking up a Subway sometime later on.

Water for now.

Milfs. Why don't western vidya have more milfy characters in them?

Aight I guess.

I would like to know source

Why?

Here (You) go satan

C'mon man that doujin is just depressing and is also my fetish
Somewhat related, i would also know the source where the boatslut sucks her newborn child's D

try embeding it without the timestamp

don't do keto, that shit causes Diabetes if you fail to come out of it properly.

I don't know the source, user. Sorry…
But if is right, I don't want to know the source. Romantic martial vanilla while handholding will always be king.

Warframe or something. Siege broke so I'd have to bust out my laptop to play

Made in abyss

Talking Heads

Nothing

Pasta

Gatorade

Kemono office ladies or nanachi

Pretty tired, haven't been sleeping well. Other than that awwright.

like kemono friends cuz that doesn't seem very fappale

No, not like kemono friends.

I wonder what /kemono/ thinks of Kemono Friends

mein neiger

Good choice in boatsluts

EUIV, as Moscovy, made Russia, it is now 1658; took Finland, Caucasus down to Grozny, Transcaspian area down to Samarkand bordering Persia, all of Ruthenia all the way from Lagate to Warsaw down to Moldova, I have the entire siberian north out to Kamchatka, bordering Ming at inner mongolia, Ottomans not good to fight because allied with France, but I did take Azov area. Having a hecking good run besides the French/Ottomans making it impossible to push into Balkans or past the Caucasus, so I'll be invading China soon as I am prepared
just finished "With Fire and Sword", Polish 1999 series about cossack revolts in the commonwealth shit was dope but anticlimatic
nothing rn
test prep bs
key lime pie flavor shake, 2800 kcal, 350g protein, less than 40g carbs, 100% all nutrients
water
day5
bretty autistic and chill

thanks m8

Sonic advance 2 Megaman zero and maybe some DMC 3 or yakuza zero. Either that or Nioh
Oneyplays, random YouTube vids and maybe some anime
Cannibal corpse
Maybe some monster Musume or Azumanga Daioh
Burger
Pepsi
I'm not sure. Maybe 2D girls
Good

I also played some aria of sorrow

L.A. Noire. Just finished the Vice desk Phelps being demoted for cheating on his wife when you're barely made aware he even has a family is pretty shit honestly
MDE
MDE
This thread
Nuts
Water
My thoughts
I have become full-time NEET once again and I'm feeling A-OK

LISTEN TO THIS SHIT YOU COCKSUCKERS

Flatout 2
Owarimonogatari
The Doors
Monogatari LNs
Hamburgers
Milk
2hus
eh

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend. Looks like I found a new favourite fighter (and overall character).
The Simpsons and BlazBlue Alter Memory (if the torrent ever fucking finishes).
Not much at the moment, the BBCSE soundtrack I guess.
Holla Forums and various Tox windows.
Toast so far, something more substantial later.
Water but I could murder a coffee right now.
Not sure.
Alright. Had a really long and shitty week but it's over now.

Nah, just youtube mixes for while I play CS:GO. But I like Perturbator, Dance with the Dead, Carpenter Brut, and Xurious.

project-imas.com/wiki/Shizuku_Oikawa

Got a PS4 as a present. Woohoo.

Upcoming PS4 F2P

youtube.com/watch?v=Tvwqz7x9ct4
#9 - Death Tales (Full Release)

#8 - Brawlhalla (Full Release)

#7 - Hand of the Gods: SMITE Tactics

#6 - Paragon (Full Release)

#5 - Paladins (Full Release)

#4 - Fortnite - Becomes F2P sometime in 2018

#3 - TERA

#2 - GWENT The Witcher Card Game

#1 - Dreadnought

Summertime Saga.

My life go down the drain.

Been on a blues binge lately.

Threads.

Water.

Summertime Saga.

Depressed.

Well I gotta break those trips.
Just finished grinding a bit in RS3. Got 99 Agility finally, been putting it off forever. Gmod earlier, Prop Hunt. Would've played more Suicide Barrels, but the only remaining servers are shit. RIP SONA, RIP.
The Office.
Some Bee Gees and other stuff.
Holla Forums
Had some PB&J earlier, and some generic honey nut cheerio's. wew
Water, and earlier some shitty Rockstar (orange, not even carbonated, hardly noticed any change in my energy).
Nip milfs with large nips
Somewhat alone, and wondering what the point of my life is. Just got 99 Agility in RS, wew, great. That would have been a big deal to me, even a few years ago, but maybe I've finally outgrown the excitement. I won't stop playing, I only do on occasion, it's just that I find other things more enjoyable and meaningful.
Pic related is the time between the day I got 60 Agility, and today when I got 99. Those digits. Maybe kind of interesting, I guess.

Good choice.

Dark Souls: Prepare to Die edition
On my 8yo laptop
Full Metal Panic
Fumofu, funny, bu I miss the robots
youtube.com/watch?v=RTHPJzbHaA8
Got it on /mu/ last night
Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance
What is really life?
A motherfucking beef rig cooked by my brother.
I'm more full that a male goat in Afghanistan
Wine, Wine, Beer, Wine Actually drunk
Libido's off duty, help me to find something
As always
Empty on the inside, but trying to enjoy each moment of my short life

Cheers Holla Forums

fit girls are the best