web.archive.org/web/20140919094817/https://Holla
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop reposting shit.

you're an idiot

post part 2 nigger

KNUCCKLLEESSS KNUUCCKLLEESSSS EEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING KNUUCKKEELLS

That guy really likes knuckles

I hope to see every post from you today to be 100% OC then

mongols have pretty impressive past considering in one moment of history they at the same time fought battles both with poland and japan

test

Why are liberals so obsessed with feces?

The filename is title of the video.

Where is the first webm from?

Finnish music video

In the end of video, he is shilling his Patreon because apparently Bethesdrones are paying him to shill for Bethesda.

Thanks my dude

Jews.
theendofzion.com/the-fecal-fixation-of-the-chosen-ones/

Couldn’t you breed family members in that game? Is there any other colony management game where you have to (or simply can) manage genetic diversity in addition to the normal needs? Maybe Rimworld with mods?

He is a fag but he has some decent points.

What decent points?
That Motley Fool video was unrelated.

I am intrigued now, gib sauce mufuga.

Who’s this?

If Nintendo started making mobile "games" littered with micro-transactions then they would make a killing.

Sento Yosei Yukikaze

Andrew Klavan

The Motley Fool just preaching to choir when dominant narrative is "Smartphones gaming is the future". While smartphones did cut handheld sales, 3DS is doing moderately well especially in Japan. This self-fulfilling prophecy is probably why Sony barely supported the PS Vita beyond advertisement and AstroTurfing.

should I dump the full series?

Found a torrent for that last month. Been sitting at 0% since then.

How? What is this wizardry?

Does somebody have a webm of some Made In Abyss soundtrack

some wizard user made them and I saved them

Anyone got the traitor scene with the sad starwars music?

just link to full series.
youtube.com/watch?v=O7NsecGidOY&list=PLTcPkRlEQEMUb4fguqO5YOSObyB8K0R5_

2-pass encoding. Most anoniggers are lazy.

Here's some shit OC

Still trying it out myself. Keep having to take down the filesize, bit by bit until I get to the mark but so far it looks pretty good.

webm wizard here, is your ffmpeg outdated?
Recent versions of libvpx very rarely miss the bitrate whereas before they'd overshoot or undershoot by large margins every time.

IT BEGINS

Might be worth it to check; using a win10 laptop that I got for cheap but keeping it permanently offline. But for some reason my calculations always go to hell so I have to use trial and error to get it right.

Like, the two webms of the same original mp4, above and below 1000k marker will sometimes make for absolutely ridiculous huge differences for some reason to. That's what I get for using win10, I guess.

We need more cute college girls doing cute college things.

You should definitely update your ffmpeg, I was able to guess the situation because it's basically the only reason someone would still be missing their file size when encoding vp9, newer versions of libvpx which come with newer versions of ffmpeg work great in that regard.

I'll do that, then.

You fucking piece of trash. Why on earth would you ruin such a nice piece of art by putting Vivaldi over it?
Have some Portal 2 OST

What? Context?

Guess the name of this work.

First letter, Last letter.

Bunbuns are not for sexual.

but did you see those bunbuns? they were fisting and clawing and bleeding out rival gangsters.

i think they're pretty well suited for sexual. hell, they're going to USE YOU for THEIR sexual.

I agree.
Classical music is for sexual though.

NOT FOR SEXUAL

you're not gonna fucking stop me or them though.

Ooooh.

Don't make me find you.

go ahead and try, im gonna have this bunbun covered in my cumcum from head to toe by dinner time

You're hurting my tumtum

kek, nice one.

i could have done a rhyme with bunny and cunny too, if thats more to your preference

I have no dick and I must fap.

Aaaah you son of a bitch.

We need classical music to cleanse this thread.

ok

k

You better not like chess I swear to god.

lol dork

post more, faggot. I can't keep up with my bach OC production.

This will make a fine addition to my collection.

…My god. I WAS the dork all along.

true

Noice.

what the fuck is this shit?

patrician taste my negro

Liking chess is for brain-damaged redditors who want to look smart.

go back to your chess club mountain man

Okay there's a line drawn between excessive, mind melting, body splitting pleasure and being shocked by a C&C Tesla Coil.

alright

I try.

And look at this bitch. It's so surreal, is she on drugs?

You can't win against the dick.

If memory serves, yes they are both on drugs, or at the very least the second is drugs and the first may be some bodily harm instead.

Knowing the artist, it's entirely possible.

Nevermind, I am retarded and I don't know how to scroll down

I think I'm out of "classical" music that is video game related.

nay

This is now a thread to reconquer the Holy Land.

Go ahead, post more. I dare you, fucker. I bet you don't even have more than that one webm of the russian priest calling for a new crusade, or a couple of mp4s of russians bombing isis to monk choirs. You are pathetic, and deserve to be cumcumed upon.

Wrong board.

funndee

I play that webm all the way through every time.

TRY IT FAGGURATH

wait so the thread theme now is Russians?

Nah, birbs.

oh, alright.

I feel like I could squat my whole life with her.

slavic cats offering peace between worlds?

lol that cat

Where are the video games?

But I don't speak moons

here you go buddy

god damn it, replied to wrong user

but why do the birds follow?

lemme cleanse your pallet

These are slowly becoming mind numbing. I can tell he is progressing but I couldnt imagine how frustrating it would be to watch this in real time.

Generally yes, it would be a pain in the ass to watch him for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to crouch jump. But moments like these are pretty amusing. Especially "jump motherfucker.webm", wish I could have seen that live.

Birds tend to flock. If you act like a leader and know where you're going to safe ground/food/etc, they will follow.

Your webm's are trash and dsp being a retard isnt funny

You mean the ones with the Anime clips or my manga crops with Etrian Odyssey music?

The last 15 posts I made had no dsp webms in them.

Huh maybe, but there was some other one with more happy sounding music

why though?

All the OC, Holla Forums wasn't cartoonishly controlled opposition, higher quality of posts. We were the underdogs

That's not a webm.

Better pph and better quality discussion. The site was magical up until it started taking 5 tries just to post.

Are they are goosestepping

man alex jones is a fucking pussy

The ones with the manga crops are pretty good too

Fuck you. Now I am nostalgic for WWEW again.

I am convinced DSP activley tries to suck for the sake of viewers and hits not that he has to try hard to achieve that

better to let it die a peaceful death rather than become infested with ledditors, trust me m8, even had a few closet plebbitors that we found out and kicked out. No doubt there were more of them.

he genuinely sucks, he makes common mistakes that newbies do. Just look at him play gta or mario kart.

or check out his early videos, I think these ac videos were made in 2012 or something like that. Long before he was known to be a total noob and even back then he sucked. He is bad at games for real. He is stupid in real life and therefore sucks at games.

fresh from vola

I think she got tazed by the tesla coil while suffocating on the ozone it produces, while having opium injected on her as she orgasmed.

DSP has the IQ of a rock, and the reflexes to match it

The man didn't even know how to put up blinds in his home

my favorite gachimuchi

I thought Silent Hills was cancelled? Seriously though, this shit is fucking disturbing.

fukkin saved

Is this dude playing along, or does he actually have autism?

That wire capacity in his arms is impossible.

Where's that user using an experimental ffmpeg, I want it.

Quarantine?

You mean a dev build? ffmpeg.zeranoe.com/builds/
It's generally a stupid idea though, ffmpeg has a horrible track record with dev builds. Dev builds are of course expected to be not suitable for use but they say those builds are "usually stable" which is just wrong.

Im pretty sure this crop part the abortion scene at the end.

Yeah, oh shindol, you made me hate a fictional character again, never thought I would see another jenny in my life time.

I've seen these clips before, what are they from?

I was happy………..and then of course there just had to be mudslimes in there to ruin it

I wonder how Cliffy B's new game is doing…

How many of you use hardware decoding when making a webm on ffmpeg? From my experience it generally frees up CPU resources and speeds up encoding but sometimes it can take load off the cpu without speeding up the encode because the bottleneck is something inside ffmpeg being single threaded and locking up a cpu core.
It used to be a pain in the ass to use but a few months ago they added a way to automate everything and you can just put "-hwaccel auto -threads 1" before "-i" which will automatically pick a hardware decoder if possible, and if it's not possible it'll fall back to software decoding. Don't be afraid of the "-threads 1", if it's set before the input file is set it only applies to decoding the input, and I recommend you set it because dealing with the input file in multiple threads when using hardware decoding is buggy.
Here's the cmdline I used for the 2nd pass of this webm as an example, I made use of hardware decoding.
ffmpeg -hwaccel auto -threads 1 -i "example.mkv" -c:v libvpx-vp9 -c:a libopus -b:v 512k -b:a 96k -vf scale=iw/2:ih/2:area -quality best -g 9999 -lag-in-frames 25 -auto-alt-ref 1 -aq-mode 3 -frame-parallel 1 -tile-columns 6 -threads 8 -pass:v 2 -frame_duration 60 -f webm test.webm
In this case example.mkv's streams that can be decoded with hardware are decoded with hardware, and those that can't fall back to software. In the end ffmpeg automatically picked VAAPI h264 decoding for me, and the FLAC audio in the file was decoded by software.

That song is actually pretty good what is it called?

it's not, it's a compressed mesh.

Fuck I hate millenials. Back when I was a kid we riddiculed fucknuts with speech impedements, and we liked it!

Das waciss user. Respect his culture

I've spent around 8 years trying to remember what the music part from 1:20 was, and for a while I thought it was the guitar riff from Dethklok's The Lost Vikings. Thanks user.

This kid…

summer will be over soon you know

I'm deny (you)s to 13250201, and 13250219
for their failed fairy tales hijinks. web.archive.org/web/20140919094817/https://Holla Forums.co/pol/

whos the dude getting shot?

My dog does that, he cums in his own mouth and then he runs around leaving droplets of cum that fall off his mouth because he doesn't swallow.

It's from Scanners. Right at the end of this video.

WHAT A USELESS DOG

big surprise, the guy bitching is a anime loving faggot. Maybe this is why you are so retarded.

This can't be real

this triggers my autism

Quality gameplay

10/10 ending. Great video

Thanks nigga.

Posting comparison: this is a couple of months old one pass.

And here's the current version of ffmpeg and with two passes.

Shit like this has been in comic book conversions for decades. I guess since its not something like Conan they fucking forgot, are are complete new fags pretending to be geeks. >We are big geeks, but not too geeky :^) .

fucking retarded gook