4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game to play with friends?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

used to be dota 2 and CSGO, but i lost touch.do anons from Holla Forums count as friends? If so, TF2V is really fun

Mario Party.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

>Whats your favorite game to play with friends?
I'm not a big fan of multiplayer.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

My fucking last paycheck from work is late which is weird. Or maybe it isn't. I never really payed attention to when it would get deposited before. Hope I don't have to call those niggers.

18 fucking days til nippon. So fucking close I can almost taste it. Starting to feel real and I'm feeling nervous.

Im flying to a unlisted country soon, I need to know what are some really tall buildings are located?

Double shift today. Dipshit who worked on Tuesday didn't empty the grease trap. The goddamn floor was covered in grease. Felt like I was drifting while walking across it.

Use Your Words, Fibbage, Quiplash, Charlie Murder.

Mario party is great. Which is your favorite one?

How goes user

What do you mean?

Are those supposed to be game names?

Man, can't sleep for shit because of mosquitoe noises. Can't masturbate because can't think on what. Can't play because of low attention span on vidya, and it just bores me.

All i do is shitpost.

What did he mean by this?

Hey guys.
I got two more days of work to go until my next two days off. I'm probably gonna buy that PS2. Any games that you guys recommend? I know the place that's selling the PS2 has PS2 games, but they're almost all shovelware.

Pretty excited to go fast. Have to go help my mom with weeds since it was raining the last day I was supposed to. Probably going to be a pain.
I play Overwatch with the girl I'm seeing but I don't really like it.

Did basically nothing today. Still waiting for stuff to happen.

Should have played some deja vu while running around.

Yes.

Nigger that was playing in my head the whole night.

2, 3, 4, and 7 are among my favorites. 7 is the only one I still have a physical copy of. It's still fun to play, even if there's no chance time or Boo to steal coins or stars.

Cant you not read you dumb fucks? How's is it hard to not understand it.

SMT3
DMC 1 and 3
Wild arms 3
God hand god hand is the best game on ps2
Persona 3 fes
Raidou kuzunoha 1 and 2

My friends and I play Old School Runescape and fuck with prices on the GE when we get bored

Mosquitoes make noises?

Kings field 4 and let me know how it is. Its in my collection but I never played it.

Give her better taste in games.

Waiting on what?

worked out a lot today, otherwise didn't do anything very constructive,looked at some drawing stuff and doodled between matches of games, i think i'm gonna buy some books and try to just draw during free time more, just for fun
fighting games, but playing fighting games locally has becoming woefully infrequent and honestly all my irl friends kinda suck lately, i feel disenfranchised and lonely as fuck these days so i just solo que in rainbow six all the time now lol

Still looking for a job.

Chewed out friend for being SJW.

Happy birthday to me

At least Sonic Mania was really good.

So do any of you guys have any tips on fixing your sleeping schedule?

Can you not understand what shit grammar is?

I'm trying, but apparently that doesn't pass through bodily fluids. I talked her into at least trying a sourceport of Doom with modern controls but she was pretty bad at it.

Waiting to take the college placement test and when the left goes too far when defacing monuments

What stupid thing did they do?

Happy birthday user!
Doing anything special? Get anything cool?

What kind then

7 was ok. I prefer 2 and 3 though.
How goes user

Where are you going?

How goes user

Post your art

Life's ok, I guess. I got stuck in two seperate calls at work today that both lasted more than an hour. One of those ended up cutting into my lunch break by a full hour, and lunch is just a junior chicken, fries and a drink and Micky D's. I need something that's both cheap and filling.

The first three are games that you play by linking your phone/tablet/what have you to the game. Last one is a beat em up. It's like Castle Crashers, but better.

Too the unlisted county duh, I've have already said it.

Just take a nap for an hour the night before then stay up til a normal time. Basically stay up 30-40 hours on 1 hour of sleep.

I said good games

We need to get it into their heads that the founding fathers were slave owners so they do something dumb in DC

They are already talking about destroying rushmore.

So where the fuck do you expect us find info on it? This is just Holla Forums, you know.

You're right. Doom isn't good, it's amazing.

You have a lunch thats more than an hour long?

Please do. I want to see the reaction.

Never played it honestly.

My favorite multiplayer game is tom clancy splinter cell blacklist

best korea or antartica?

Hello. Why does popular media love zombie apocalypse so damn much? Why is it always depicted as a hostile environment in which people will kill each other over a can of beans? Why are people depicted as impractical and emotional animals that operate on basal instincts alone?

Benis.

How goes user

I thought the zombie fad ended years ago

Because kikes want people desensitized to being cattle.

New zeeland

Its gonna be chaos if they ever get the balls to do it.

Leftist fantasies. They're all anarchists who want to live in a world like that. Zombies are just a way for them to kill humanoids without guilt. Im sure they see the right in the same way.

You use the phone as a controller for the main game. Here's an example.

One of the overhaul mods might be more your speed then. It's a pretty good game, though. Something about the guns in it is incredibly satisfying. Music's good too.

I am alright. I learned how to create gypsum board today. Was interesting how similar it is to old style mortar houses.

It's a fad that's dying.

Nigger you'll be fine.

its nothing but practice sketches and doodles right now

Nomrally my lunch break is from 8-8:30 but If I'm on a phone call when it's 8, I still have to finish the phone call. I was one a call that lasted until 9pm, so my lunch break was from 9-9:30pm instead.

Go fuck a sheep or something. I think thats all they do there.

The media will cover it up as much as possible. Or blame the right.

Kinda neat.

Anime mods?

Whats that made of? Why are you building a ye olde house

I'm am going too obliterate the country! I'll will send them to hell!

Th09 because Ivans cannot into bullet hells.

Like what?

Oh thats not so bad. At least your lunch has a schedule. Mine was different every single day. Some days I'd have it an hour after I started work.

Of course not but they will downplay it, ignore it, and run coverage on the next thing as soon as possible. Same trick they always do when the left/muslims do something terrible.

Go to the shire

How goes user

Wrong country to bomb dumbass,

I still have pretty much no control, but today was a good day.

I tdon't play much with friends to be honest, especially now that there's only one left with much free time to hang out (and he just went back to classes), but I used to really enjoy Tales with friends.

I meant gameplay overhauls, mostly. There probably is an anime mod, though. The game has an assload of mods.

Foot is feeling better, I honestly feel like going back home and stomping people when the time is just right. I just feel great in general

whatever comes to mind and reference drawings from a site that loops figures to draw really fast

How goes user

If I can't play as Ritsu then why bother

Where is home?

And you think that people will just let it happen? Rushmore is the biggest american monument in the country. If that gets destroyed because of this cultural revolution the world is going to go into chaos.

You could just pretend. Not like you can see the character. He's always in armor anyway.

It's ground limestone, ground gypsum crystal and a weird mortar made of a oxygenated version of hydrogen added lime. WIth paper as the outside sometimes with fiberglass in it. The limestone is found naturally. The only tricky part is making the morter byproduct.
I am bored, so I learn things. Not building anything.

You draw anime shit or more realistic stuff?

People are pretty complacent sadly

It sounds like it'd be some buckwild crystal wall or something but I bet it looks boring huh

Home is America friend, well Rural America anyway cities make me sick to the stomach.

You could make a mod for that pretty easily but it would get annoying fast if it was every kill.

The left seems pretty active to me.

Wheres abouts in murica?

Maybe just the harder enemies

People on the fringes are always more active. Its about awakening the average person though.

Where Ben going mental on the oriental Garrison lurks. Hes a cool dude in person.

somewhere in the middle i guess? i'm just learning as i go

Even the harder enemies in doom go down pretty fast.
i think either rushmore or some kind of major founding fathers monument will be the spark

Got up late, had a nice dinner out, and went to a local multimedia shop. Was mainly just to see if they might have Super Paper Mario as I've had a hankering to play that again (borrowed a friend's copy before). Couldn't find it, but I dug around in their anime bargain bin and got the full series of both Excel Saga: The (Im)Perfect Collection and Texhnolyze for less than $10 each (per series, I mean). Did take me over two hours to remove pricetags, de-adhevise, and clean the cases for all of them though, but that's alright. Also surprised at how much extra shit ADV included with the Excel Saga volumes.

Only real damper was overhearing the news from another room about how they'e wanting to take down the Confederate monuments in our state, despite the fact we weren't even a a state at the time and only had one tiny fucking battle here. At least the historian they brought on did argue against removing one's history, be it good or bad.

shiiiiiiiet
Hows the gun laws there? Are the cities infest with libtards?

Make sure you post some soon user. Its nice seeing progress on that sort of thing and we haven't had a drawfag in here in forever.

Rushmore is so huge that I doubt they'd do more than minor damage really.

Doom 2 would probably be better for that. Better enemy variety, mostly in the mid-high tier enemies. In Doom 1 you'd hear it maybe twice in the first chapter and then by the end you'd hear it pretty much every kill

its still defacing a monument
Im thinking of getting the ghost stories dvds. I love the dub so much but its so expensive for the whole thing.

Considering their (((funding source))), antifa could get a icbm for all we know.

Feds got told to go fuck themselves in 09 much like Alaska did so.
Are the cities infest with libtards?
I'd be more worried about the random meth Indians but they're a rare sight most of the time.

Apparently some confederate monument got destroyed in TN. My part of the state has none though oddly.

Not really a fan of western games from that era

I don't own k-on or any anime on dvd actually. Maybe I should get some in nippon.

Doubtful. That shits traceable.

Niiice.
Can you all get suppressors there without the dumb tax thing?

i don't have a scanner or a tablet so it won't be anytime soon

pleb

So they sell subbed anime in japan?

Just take a picture you double nigger.

LITTLE CAESARS

I just want physical copies. Can always use fan translations. I'd probably just rip them myself then put on my own favorite fan groups subs.

THAT'S RIGHT WE'RE HAVING THIS ARGUMENT AGAIN YOU PLEBIAN

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

Still got to deal with the ATF and wait. $200 bones ain't bad given that price has been the same since 34. The ATF are still pissy that the state government in 09 told them to go fuck themselves to the point I got somewhere around the means of 40+ letters from them stating you cannot build Title II's without getting the proper forms and shit.

Dominos is the superior pizza place and you know it

If you;re actually able to meet him, you should ask him if he plans to visit 8ch again. Also tell him someone from AZ really appreciated this memento of our state's Trump primary win.

I want to say that I think Ghost Stories has seen a more recent print with all the episodes, both with the "/a/ and /x/ wrote an anime while Holla Forums and Holla Forums took potshots at everything" tier gagdub and a standard subbed translation, but I might be wrong. And while speaking of gagdubs, I think Samuri Pizza Cats might have gotten a reissue or something, as I've seen a LOT of complete collection releases locally lately.

Dominos is utter trash. I wouldn't even feed it to my cat. It belongs in the trash.

Is there some way to obtain a gun and never deal with the ATF and remain lawful for you burgers?

Whats a title 2 again?
200$ ain't bad but the price of the suppressors themselves seem pretty inflated. They should cost next to nothing.

Worst taste than me

Have you guys ever wondered what's underneath your fingernail/toenail?

Dominoes does have crappy pizza if you don't like large amounts of oilly sauce. They should use a more water/tomato based sauce and fix that.

Y'all have bad taste in pizza

Im just afraid of spending alot of money on one and it not having the right dub.

Found the right ghost stories on amazon. Gonna grab it tomorrow. Its only 23 dollars. I love that dub so much.

It's just bad pizza all around. One moved into my town a couple years ago. We have a lot of pizza places and it's the worst one by far. I don't know how it stays in business.

Skins

Little caesars is the peak of pizza technology.

Little ceasars is cheese on cardboard. There is nothing redeemable about it. except for the bread sticks. They have amazing bread sticks

I think he's still a boomer though, and one that support lolbretarianism, but I think I might be able to get him to come around if I keep pushing that that style of governance will never work while you have parasites in your country invested in interested against that of the citizenry (he already hates dual citizenship).

All a matter of just looking at the back of the box, and if looking online, review/answered questions. While in 99% of cases I much prefer accuracy in anime and vidya, Ghost Stories and Samurai Pizza Cats are worthy exceptions, and the teams behind the dubs should be proud of what they managed given the circumstances.

shiiiiiet monica you know what is

Thats the best part though

The only anime i think have bettet dubs than subs are panty and stocking and ghost stories. Everything else is sub only or i just cant watch it.

Capitalism was a mistake ;^)

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Two four six eight lolis you've been staying up too late

sleep snug, smug

man, I don't even fucking know anymore. I guess I'll just keep practicing, but I can't stand listening to recordings of my voice. it never sounds good to me.

Same for me. I cant stand listening to my voice. i think i would be a pretty good singer, since i can control my voice really well, i just dont like singing though

Its the same ingredients as any other pizza. Just a better end result.

Not sure whether or not to be upset or impressed with what my subconscious has done, or maybe this is meme magic at work? I don't even post in these threads.

You are an hour late.

Title II is FA, SBR/SBS, Destructive devices aka the real fun shit like grenades, AT guns and artillery.

4473 isn't that big of a deal considering after 20 years you can legally burn the stack of them but if you decide to retire from the whole gun business you must give the book of them over to the ATF if they're under 20 years in age.

You can purchase a gun from anyone provided it isn't a Title II requiring a transfer to your name. Some of my more niche stuff was bought from other folk in hard cash. There are enough guns floating around in America you could outfit yourself and never set foot in a gunshop at any point.

I'd rather just know him as a family friend and besides that hes mentioned 8ch a few times post election in his comics.

I was homeschooled innawoods by an angry norwegian maid and an actual nazi. You can probably guess how I lean politically.

When it comes to Pizza taste I trust Ritsu. Anything else not sure tho.

fine but all i can do is a phone cam pic of some stuff i had on my desk

I have a feeling the liberal arts majors are gonna be out in full swing this year. God help me.

Okay, Geneon, whose brilliant idea was it to NOT have each part of Texhnolyze have an actual volume number (they all have a volume name though on the cover), let alone even label the discs with something other than the series name? Going to have to test each one out and make sure I have each actual volume's disc.

There's a number of dubs I don't mind too much (especially if the series setting itself isn't Japanese), but I'd still say subs are better in most cases, as is accurate scripts compared to gagdubs and rewrites. With SPC though, there is NO subbed version here, because when the Japanese publisher sent the episodes over, they both failed to send over the actual episode scripts, as well as the episode order, leaving the English team to have to work with the series from scratch. Apparently the gag dub got backported to Japan with Japanese subs, and the Japanese are rather fond of the new telling of it.

Also, you can add Hellsing Ultimates to "Better Dubs than Subs" if you ask me. The setting allows the European accented English to work out great, and the voices all do a DAMN good job.

Are you related to the norwegian maid?

You've lost control user

Wait you can get that stuff without the tax stamp bs in montana?

Thats not too bad. Keep working at it user!

I see some potential. You need a lot of work still, but if you keep it up you might get good.

Im avoiding any art and computer classes i can.

Never saw hellsing but i want to.

Do you know who your voice sounds like? Or what songs you have an easy time singing and you think match your voice?

obviously, i gotta knuckle down and practice properly and not just doodle of course

Wow you burgers make your own ammo too? I am so jealous.

Ritsu what is your opinion on frozen pizza? Which is best and why?

why computer classes? I thought those were safe from SJW nonsense.

No.

The ATF will rape you if you decide to give them the finger. They told all firearm manufacturers and such to not follow the stuff the state passed or they'd shoot their dogs. They seriously mailed me a stack of forms. If you aren't a criminal you can get whatever you want provided you got the cash. If the Hughes Amendment decided to go away I'd crank out FA ready lowers until I run out of aluminum stock.

I have a deeper voice. I think i would be able to sing king crimson and most of the metal gear rising soundtrack.

I'm not Ritsu, faggot.

Was she a qt?

Have you seen the influx of leftists at silicon valley and in tech in general? Im not going near a computer class at all.

For fucking sure. I practice so inconsistently I might be decent in 10 years. I'm going through Keys to Drawing right now and it's been pretty helpful.

if you need any resources, halfchan's /ic/ is the best place to get free resources and maybe good critiques.

dis shiiiet rite ere montana
they dont think it be like it is but it do

I've never been all that interested in full auto stuff really. I just want tiny pistols with big cans on them.

Most of the actual software engineers just strike me as limpwristed geeks who go with the leftist viewpoints to avoid conflict and ending up in the unpopular opinions. don't the really lefty faggots just do weak shit like software designer or social media manager that doesn't require actual skill?

I want to fuk that puddin

Hellsing Ultimate is great. It's an absolute gorefest and full of edgelords, but it works with both the characters and the setting being incredibly over the top. Still not a series I'd want to shell out multiple times on for the volumes of each, but I can't seem to find any compilation of all ten OVAs. It also follows the manga the series stems from much better than the prior Hellsing "adaptation" (which i honestly don't see much spoken about other than the opening, "World without Logos", being really good; in contrast, Ultimate doesn't have an opening proper, but has individualized ending clips for each OVA, like embed related).

If you have the appropriate stuff you can make grenades and ammo for everything from mortars to the latest artillery pieces. You have to pay the ATF 200 burger bucks if it goes boom when it lands.
Handloading is fairly popular, also you don't need to fill out anything if you buy ammo. Just show ID if you look underage.

Seven maybe eight out of ten

Cans get boring after awhile not to mention they tend to throw the balance off.

Maybe I will tomorrow. Just to warn you, I'm not being modest about sucking. I've heard what naturally great singers sound like in class, and there's most likely no way I'm ever going to match that.

Look at blizzard. Pretty much everyone there are lefties and incompitent as shit.

Maybe if i ever run into alot of money i'll get it.

I never get to shoot really because I'm a NEET who doesn't want to go to a range.
I'd love to just buy a couple of .22 suppressors and be able to shoot out back all the time.

Maybe. You got a lot of self esteem issues though.

Going to bed.

Cya user

t. Harley Quinn before she was ruined.

>Seven maybe eight out of ten
Were you only able to jerk it to her or did you get more?

user you seem to be implying i ever had control to begin with.

nice trips. I hope you decide to take private lessons just to try it out and see. you might found you really like it.

Well, there is what says, and I'd also state from experience that the digital design classes (photo manipulation, digital illustration, layout, animation, and web design) also wound up getting fucked sometime between 2014 and 2015, I'd say. Though, that's more on the student end than the instructor one.

I'm sure the dub's still able to be found in full online if you don't mind just watching on some hosting site, but yeah, otherwise in my experiences it's about $100 for the DVD/Bluray combos on the aftermarket where I am.

i'm trying to eliminate "dead time" from my life so i'm always at LEAST playing some video games and not just blindly on a message board. even right now i'm playing overshite with some online buddies. as long as i'm being constructive or having fun ya know?

What kinda job you got? Also

I got those the last time I posted my singing here, so yeah.

True but the average Holla Forums user is an idiot.

Subsonic ammo is fairly quiet stuff if you don't want to wait for getting a can.

She broke my hand to get me to speak English, I don't think I could ever wank it to that woman. Besides that she kept it quiet that I was banging the exchange student from the little ranch which I terrorized as a kid given they were the only neighbors and cow tipping is fun as fuck.

For sure. I've never thought I'd say this, but playing video games is more productive than shitposting on here all day. In fact, doing nothing all day is probably more productive than posting on here.

You ever see one of those assholes on the rear of a garbage truck slinging trash into the back? That's me.

RIP, ah well. At least you got something out of it I guess.

I've got neighbors on both sides so I dunno about that.

If I could wear a biohazard suit then that would be a comfy job honestly.

I'm going to bed. I got work tomorrow, and then I spend 5-6 hours shitposting once I get home. See you guys tomorrow.

I'm starting to get that more now, but when you sing in front of people you're really vulnerable. Getting torn to shades over your voice may be accurate, but shit still hurts a lot.

Cya user

Anything like that ever happen in person?

shitposting is still better than the ultimate worse idle time that is watching cable telivision

i love Holla Forums and all, been browsing since 4chan whats got to be almost a god damn decade now, but if i zone out on it i'm just wasting time that could be used to improve anything

I learned to multitask. Nothing like trying to stay on the road while telling someone they have horrid taste.

I'm disappointed that even though zombies have been popular, most media related to them has sucked. It shouldn't be that hard to make an entertaining zombie movie, and yet no one can seem to do it properly.

I started browsing 4chan later, around 2010/2011 when Costanza got big. I can't believe it's almost been six years already. I think 4chan and Holla Forums saved me. I never socialized with anyone before, and having a place to go on the internet and just interact kept me from going completely nuts.

Not really. It's mostly noticing how other people act and react. If someone's good at singing, they're going to get praise for it and people will mention it. This hasn't really happened to me. The most I'll get is people saying they like the song I chose, not that I sounded good singing it. Which I read as them wanting to pay me a genuine compliment without lying to me. Just watch when someone's a good singer and how people react to them. I've yet to get reactions like that.

sounds dangerous mate

Keep trying singer user
Ganbatte

Oh, I guess each DVD does have an identifier, but it's just the print number. If it matches the cover, it's the disc for it I guess. But would have killed them to list off "Vol. 01" or "Inhumane & Beautiful" as the disc subtitle? Otherwise, seems like a good collection of them, and that opening for the series is really cool.

I'd first gone to halfchan in 2007, maybe started lurking earlier (oldest saved images I can find relevant are to about that time, but I've switched computers a few times, so I may not still have all my old files from before those days), and then came here around GG or so. Friend of mine keeps trying to persuade me to go back to halfchan, or at least being a cross-siting piece of shit, with claims that he's seen a lot of discussion about series I like that never get much discussion here cropping up there recently and that "the userbase (at least on half/v/) fought back against the administration", but I both doubt that and have deigned to not return after all the shit that's been pulled there.

I couldn't give up if I tried. And believe me, I have, but then I start singing again and enjoy it too much to quit. Thanks for listening to me blurt out my insecurities. Most people don't know how to react when I open up to them like that.

No problem user. Hope you gain some confidence with your singing some day.

Why don't you combine the shitposting and singing and make "Shitpost: The Musical"? Could have such hit songs as "ISHYGDDT", "Tifa's Dicks", "Ohio", and more.

I don't think you quite understand, yesterday i pulled 10 TONS on my own in 8 hours, and that's not even a really heavy route. You hardly get a moment to rest except for when you're hanging off the back of the rear loader. You just keep pushing until it's all over, and don't expect your driver to help you out much. Can't even begin to tell you of all the bullshit this job comes with. Slinging trash is an absolutely shitty, thankless job. The only good thing about is that it's making me get /fit/ as fuck so i can try to get it done and over with faster.

True. But at least you don't have to deal with customers all day.

Oh, but I do.
You may not think it be like this, but it do. Thankfully I don't have to listen just give them the good ol 'Yes, have a nice day' and speed off on the back of the truck.

Where are you from?