сразу же позже

дайте мне некоторую любовь пожалуйста ~

shill

Round 3 of underlayers done. Blue-black is in^^

forgive me father
for I have sinned

im going to fucking kill you, beta uprisign

youtube.com/watch?v=sbJrCHCsN4Q

У меня нет много, чтобы разделить , так как я даю так много Tsuchi .
Я желаю вам прекрасный сон , хотя с красивыми мечтами . Каждый заслуживает фантазии , чтобы наслаждаться.

fug bipolar

relatable kinda

do you ever post about anything but yourself

@1324438

why else would you post here other than affirmation and progressing your own ego

I missed new thread.

But you are 16lewd9me squash

awoo

This game is really pissing me off

check out this song i just found

He has a point. Maybe banning swedish isnt a bad idea.

hmmm which one?

Arent we all a little narcissistic from time to time

to kill a few minutes at a time and wait for the sweet release of death???

nah i dont think we should ban bloggy posters its natural to do it a bit but
ive never seen them post anything else
i dont hate them or anything

God of War

So tired goodnight.

that's a really good one
jeeez been oo long since ive heard of that one

how far in are yo?

sweetest dreams auslander

HAPPY CIRNO DAY !!

It's chains of olympus
I'm fighting that big ass thing on the bridge and every time I get close to killing his bitch ass he traps me against the wall with a fireball and I can't move so I just have to take it until I die

you too 2 hu chan'

9 = September
9 = ninth
9 = 2 + 0 + 1 + 6

best cirno day

M-maybe squash is a pretty cool dude.
Baka!

True, true.

KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!

Please, Scoots.
We're suppose to fight.

REMOVE ISLAM

I think we should get posters who use this as a personal blog and echo chamber for depression and don't try to find real life resolutions out of here for a while.
Fish obviously has issues that should be taken care of, and they are using trying to get what little attention they can here to stave of insanity or something.

master doesn't use shampoo ?

..?
No, the exact opposite

remove all religion tbh

I seriously can't even conceptualize believing in something based on a couple fucking books

but without this place I would go crazy

But, Bard.
Who else is going to notice my bulge?
@w@

Well, good thing we arent friends, because then I would have to stop you from drowning in a pit of your own apathy and smelly dirty fur ways. Baka.

Wow smelly neet boy

literally kill yourself you mutant freak

It looks like Grim lactated ketchup all over my head lol

u wot

pix

What about STEM-related books
Can't believe any of that stuff lul

Shut up

I'd rather drown than be in contact with your repulsive, hideous, delicious man hams.

the dsm is a book

My hair is dyed.

There will be. Its gotta sit for a half hour.

Sugoi !

very cute

99.99% of all mental and physical issues talked about here are self diagnosed and probably wrong.

The only true and observable fact is that Loco has a cute butt.

Good. I would have you know thast if it was halloween and you knocked on my dfoor, the only trick or treat you would get would be a AR15 in your face. Oh Prince of the Repugnant Realm.

2cute

another fucking spider thats like 5 this night its worrying me

did dash from the incredibles become like super gay or what

i self diagnosed that i have a birthmark

harumph harumph

More like a qt mark.

Is that what you call your dick?

refugees should be forcibly deported when the war/disaster is over.

No, u.

Not as bad as I thought it would be for 4 hours sleep.

I do not understand the question.

highly debatable

:@

Does it begin today? Or is it tomorrow!

you don't fucking work

same

neither do most refugees tbh

I wish Britain would accept more refugees. I would gladly accept the 2-3million that have been displaced.

into your ass?

squash which bad dragon product do you own
just out of curiosity

I honestly think refugees are being rapidly dehumanized.
It's sad.

Yeah they don't speak the language and no one will employ them what's your fucking excuse

tell you what i've never seen a syrian refugee bitch on a message board on how stressful it was to work at mcdonalds for a week

fucking neck yourself

Large Cole and a small Razor.

Holy shit you would die living my life.

fucking
i knew it
desu changed his name to Cole the Dane on steam

excuse me it's Crackers the Cockatrice now

does flipping burgers give you anxiety

what do you do for a ob squash kun

Ha

No. Work is where I am most relaxed.
I work in factories. Use to pull 12 hour days 6 days a week.

Currently working assembly in a plastics manufacturing plant.
Rips up my hands, but it's enjoyable work.

we have one of those at Kalona nearby a plastics factory
I hear its pretty shitty lol
enjoy it? Good enough to get by? getting cut up doesnt sound so very fun

wew

what were they on when they made movies for the psp lol

*pets*

sup

It's what I use to do before I moved.
I'm already running the fastest line for my part on my own.

Chilling before work.
Then it's the weekend.

Sup with you?

Hi NEET.

gave up on sleeping.

here now

your calling is a factory man eh my dude?
my dad was in that line of work for a while
it's a good one if you're down with puttin g in the work i'd think
the benefits worth it?

Any plans?

I make 11.50 an hour, but have no idea what my benefits are. Every quarter I get a check for the extra production. They usually hit around a grand.

Because I own stock in the company that is.

Yeah, so, why are you such a nice guy? I understand what you're doing in /waifu/, you are just here because

everyone on /waifu/ is happy to listen to you about being an oldfag, you were of whatever community that everybody

should be able to post in your board.
Why don't you get the stay a bit longer, friendo. This is a waifu thread, but all you do is reply some valuable

insights.

You're just a huge-hearted person who cares about everyone and loves to make /waifu/ happy, the place where you

behave like what you actually are, a nice person.
And I can go on an on about how much lovely you are, and that's why bullies are dying.
You just know to tolerate, you huge friend that you are.
You're the person who is liked that 4chan is talking about.
You're the nice man who just came in here and behaves like he's not a completly retard, because he isn't

the fuck do you assemble

overdose on caffeine

teach Michael how to play rimworld

I see Sharia law is in full effect in post-Brexit UK.

I would sooneraccept Sharia than dutch cuckholdery.

It's a game about eating ass

It would be easy to find me if I said.

Is it fun?

are you serious or is this a meme
that would be a very bad thing

nobody wants to find you

yes?

super

I've had enough people threaten me with info.
I think I'm going to stick with my privacy.

Super duper.

Isn't the mystery half the fun?

Master didn't leave me because master is the best and I seriously don't understand how one person can be so generous and loving and forgiving I love you master you make me so happy I'm sorry I can't return the favor due to me being a retarded piece of shit but I'll do my best I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryMaster didn't leave me because master is the best and I seriously don't understand how one person can be so generous and loving and forgiving I love you master you make me so happy I'm sorry I can't return the favor due to me being a retarded piece of shit but I'll do my best I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM GRIM

i AM MORE MEME THAN MAN, SO WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT A MEME?

who?

Do you prefer to swallow cum
or to have it in your bum?

IM DELETING YOU, Harambe!🐵😭👋 ██]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 10% complete..... ████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 35% complete.... ███████]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] 60% complete.... ███████████] 99% complete..... 🚫ERROR!🚫 💯True💯 ✔🙈HaramBAEs🐵😍 are irreplaceable 💖I could never put my 🍆 💦dick🍆💦 away for you!💖 Send this to ten other 🐒HaramBAEs🐒 who have their 🍆dicks💦 out, Or never save 🙈beloved gorillas🙈 again again 🚫😢👎😢👎 If you get 0 Back: 5 babies are 💉saved 🔪🐒🔫 3 back: you're feeling the primate-😡HATE😤 5 back: you honor ‪#‎harambe‬'s 🌅🐒legacy 🐒🌄 10+ back: You bring Harambe 👼🙏✝back to life👼✝❤️

Hardly matters.

Master didn't leave me because master is the best and I seriously don't understand how one person can be so generous and loving and forgiving I love you master you make me so happy I'm sorry I can't return the favor due to me being a retarded piece of shit but I'll do my best I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorryMaster didn't leave me because master is the best and I seriously don't understand how one person can be so generous and loving and forgiving I love you master you make me so happy I'm sorry I can't return the favor due to me being a retarded piece of shit but I'll do my best I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

i love when the dashboard takes forever to load only when you need it

Probably swallowing but the lingering taste of it is weird

youv'e had alot dick desu
but you ain't had mine

It is extremely important to me that I leave my cum, every drop, somewhere inside my female partner. I don't know if this is instinctual - mother nature pushing me toward impregnating my partner or maybe a primal need to "mark my territory". Could be a practical consideration, avoiding the mess and clean up afterwards if I spurt all over the sheets or floor. Likely a combination of all these factors, and probably more I'm not aware of.

As far as where I prefer to cum, deep into my partner's rectum is my preference. This is not so much based on feel, but I very much enjoy placing my seed in my favorite part of the female anatomy, the rectum. On occasion my partner will need to have a BM after anal sex - I love the idea that my "cum enema" was responsible for her evacuation.

youtu.be/iEtPZxhkWEk?t=5m23s

Sometimes i worry subtle will find out about my secret crush on him.

ugh

Hey my little pet! How is it going today? Hope you do not mind the electroshock collar I bought for you, but spillage must just be properly avoided.
I am glad to see, that the progress you made is astonishing and that the loud screams you made when we went balls deep into your backside are slowly silencing down. Keep on trying harder and harder, one day you will may be able to fulfill that dream of a eightsome in every hole hunny.
Love ya.

Dont you like memes, bard?

i need more

h-haha yeah memes are hilarious
i l-like uh
r-rage comics haha
le trollface

Now, I'm sure many of you have encountered little shits in supermarkets. Little kids running about and knocking things over, being rude, walking all over their parents, you know the kind. But the worst are the biters. Yes, those little cunts that feel it is okay to bite you whenever they feel like it. Okay /g/, here's the best part. A biter got me today when I was grocery stopping. He broke the fucking skin, too. This was when the gears started turning, the moment I saw a tiny sprickle of blood on the little shit's teeth as he was grinning at me like the little cunt he is. I made my eyes get wide, and started screaming "SHIT! SHIT!". Now, my good friend, Tom we'll call him, was there too, and he instantly picked up on it. He started shouting "FUCK! MAYBE HE DIDN'T GET IT! FUCK!". By now, the kid is scared shitless and starts crying, and instantly, Mizz Mom appears out of nowhere and starts getting pissy at us for yelling at her kid. Here's the kicker, /g/, I look her straight in the eye and say, 'Mam, get your son tested as soon as possible, he just bit me and I'm... I'm FUCKING HIV POSITIVE. And now there is silence. Not a peep in the entire store. The brat knows he just fucked up big time because his mom isn't defending his ass. She just stares at me wide eyed. I walk away from them, buy my shit from the wide eyed cashier, all the while blood is dripping from my calf, making a nice little trail on the floor. And, just s we leave, we start to hear the mother sobbing. Sobbing like the cunt she is. I have never felt any more satisfaction than the moment I heard that sob.

this pasta properly describes how much I hate kids

yisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

fuck my dumb mouth

Did you fuck up?

I can't remember.
All I remember is that my internet crashed, and I passed out in bed, and forgot to turn the laptop off.

At least you didn't pass out on the street with some tramps :^)

T^T

Help somebody who can good at computer

Not so bad!

I'm so happy that everything is a bit hazy though.
I can't freak out over something I can't remember...

I remember doing a system restore on my computer.

I remember saying mean things to a guy on stream.

I remember visiting work at closing time drunk and see the regional manager telling me off...

I don't think I do anything TOO bad though.

I need to be punished. ;w;

I miss being a mess like scanner

Lock me up and keep me away from all the bad poisons pls.

oh god i hate meself

Let's wallow in self pity together.
Will you be my hangover-suicidewatch-buddy?

Now you know how everyone else feels about you.

anyone else remember this?
twitter.com/YoghurtStraw1

Nonono not self-pity

Just hate. Like how you hate the table leg when you stub a toe.

lmao ok

shit

tfw you've done nothing for 3.5 years

no seriously I fucking hate kids. unless they're well disciplined and don't scream at the top of their lungs like fucking sirens

Who the fuck thought it would be a wonderful idea to put everything in update()

Shit fuck

I remember more.
I remember posting an old code of conduct thing I did, a old guide for new posters when Aneki was a thing to the volunteer chat.

Because I wanted to show how to post word documents or something like that because the volunteer leader didn't know how to fucking use a computer.

Read like this.

1. Avoid Kroni, any interaction will cause you ill will, migraines and emotional outbursts.
2. Use caution when bonding with Kamuu, he exudes 'Slut Radiation' and prolonged exposure will incur 'lonely prostate'.
3. Bullies, bullies everywhere. Scoots can only save you from so much.
4. SCANNER should not be allowed to do the following: Start a vicious cult in order 'to bring about the return of joy, flesh and maybe Haikus', lay eggs inside you with his 'patented insect proboscis', drink alcohol whilst posting for 'fun times' or be encouraged to enact other aberration-al behaviour. Nor is he a 'funsmith', 'a wild dj', 'a leg end' or 'a sexual deviant from another dimension'.
Z-tier posters stay in Z-tier for a reason.
5. Please enjoy your stay, for you can never leave.
6. Don't ever tell Soto about minors in your area. Don't ever tell Soto that you are a minor. In fact, refrain from mentioning minors around Soto.
7. Prolonged exposure to Erin will incur: Unrequited love, inappropriate proclamations of love and desire for Erin, an increased interest in thigh high socks, increased aggression to perceived rivals and other romantic silliness. Fall in love at your own peril.
8. Any exclamations of violence, bodily harm and aggression towards one's self from Bloodchan are actually signs of affection. (Inversely, any signs of affection from either SCANNER or Yan are actually calls to violence.)

Ahhh... pure hatred.
You should take it out on something.

No

That fucking feel, meng.

That fucking feel.

But I really have no idea of self control and self presevation. ;3;

I am going to refactor the SHIT out of it.

What does refactor mean?
Is it sexy in any way?

No it hurts to do when you're dumb and try to solve a dumber problem

Its too late Scanner. It is too late for you. It is too late for a few of us.

Not absolutely nothing

Just become a cute trap and play games on Twitch for money.

I don't know if there's a market for that..

*gives you the succ*

So basically it means breaking something down in a dumber way to get over a smart but annoying thing?

DESPAIR, MY WAYWARD FRIENDS
FOR THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

hey subtle i wanna do something for a change

i wanna do you

You're doing that while your boyfriend watches?

Maybe you can fool em. Also holy shit

Nice.

Nonono

Making a dumb thing smart.

It shouldn't have been dumb in first place but it happens easily.

o shit my head hurts

*pet*

That is way more than just a "crush"

Can you imagine the shitstorm if you were pulling thousands of viewers then it turned out you were a guy

sometimes i think of chaining you to a bedpost and raping you for days

anyway yeah let's meet up

i'll book the motel

I love you master

^^

What do you do

Show bulge under cosplay pantsu, of course.

Waiting for that butt head subtle to play games with me and talking to you. How are you darling

you ever just think about what subtle would look like without eyelids

But does it work better if it is dumb?

What are you trying to fix?

the fuck did I just get myself into

Wouldn't that probably result in the opposite?

THIS

Holy Shit like why?

Also sup goggles.

How's Australia? Might move there because of how bad things might get over here.

Then again Canada has free health....

Hard choices.

SCANNER how's United Kingdom?

lewd. Also we're fucked. right?

Ok that's not such a bad fantasy

THIS HOWEVER
?!?!?
WHAT

I don't want any part of it.
I'm locking myself in my house.
THe UK can burn in hell for all I care.
My bedroom is safest place.

I want to pull off your fingernails.

Got room for another?

EVERYONE TO SCANNER'S BEDROOM!!
SAFEST PLACE!

It's nerd stuff tho, do you wanna hear the specifics? I also have code for you to look and laugh at.

Are you a cute girl?

Be good to Subtle :3

Picture related, headache not getting better but I wanna fix.

I'm always good to the love of my life. Why not put a warm towel on your head and lie down

...Well United Kingdom is out of the question then.

FGFDS

I'll try to understand.
I can't read code, but I can understand jargon very well.

NONONONONONO!
Btw, got a sofa bed too in here

It's kinda like wanting to fap when you see a good doujin but your dick is limp from already having fapped to another doujin.

I wouldn't mind sleeping on that
Is it comfy?

New Game+ have a yuri doujin yet?

New Game!*

No idea.
Probably not, the sofa pillows are a mattress and nothing beats a good mattress.

Rent ain't cheap tho, one night will cost you one succ

At least that's not sexual

Okay!

So I made this mod, a manual transmission mod for GTA V and I think I did the memory manipulation part pretty well. I could only process input from natively supported inputs: the Xbox 360 controller and the keyboard. At first I used the game functionality to read out the controller but that wasn't reliable, so I switched over to a more generic way, using XInput. All is well, everything works great.

Then people start requesting I support steering wheels. Okay, so I like to try new stuff and do that. I went around a bit and grabbed the Logitech SDK. I didn't have a wheel at first so I just sort of jammed the new code inbetween the old code and there was no generic way of handling lots of inputs. I kinda hacked my way around with that, but the main body started relying on specific implementations. But it all worked. I left it for a while, and people with other wheels wanted in too. So I looked at DirectInput and then my brain BSOD'd, because swapping the Logitech methods with my own would be such a headache.

So now I'm trying to make the input readings more generic so I can change whatever the hell I want behind the scene and not need to edit the main code.

Yeah.

Also:

github.com/E66666666/GTAVManualTransmission

github.com/E66666666/GTAVManualTransmission/tree/DirectInput

I'm now fucking around with the DirectInput thing. I've mostly just run ReSharper through it. I spent the last hour and a half making a generic class, but I forgot I already sorta had one, so I threw away the new class and am now pulling in functionality into the existing one. It exists for a whole other purpose but 90% of the things I need to store and access is already in there and it's even aptly named for its new expanded functionality.

nice pic

you like bruising your girls? Or girl substitutes.

hue I totally forgot about AppVeyor.

Like for driving?

That's fucking awesome.
So you basically broke down the memory and jammed in a middle man between controller and the driving software.

You know how you enter a car, then the mode changes? Was that a problem? Because you can't really use a wheel to drive on foot mode.

Oh sweet, you linked them to proper buttons too!

Yeh. Somebody using it here.
youtube.com/watch?v=z7rhH4aEJqo

Also that wasn't a problem, you can switch between keyboard, controller and wheel any time. I usually played with the controller near the wheel and grabbed that when exiting. The wheel isn't used for foot, it only activates when you're in a supported vehicle. (Car, bike).

Oh that's on todo too, expand it to planes and boats. Maybe learn how plane foot pedals work, but that's a secondary concern.

if they enjoy earning them

wow. that's cute.

you know what i look like? would you bruise me?

rip scan

I wouldn't :x

I'm back, just had to throw up.
Gonna run a bath to remove my sins.

you bastard

get the fuck out

BATH TIME

Btw, I have also got Bloody Mary mix to sort me out.

You guys gotta try it, it is fucking awesome even without vodka

magneto ;~;

help

I'm here bby.

My laptop has been acting like a total asshole lately and I don't know why.

it's cos it's full of shit

How to be generic

Awoo~

Yeah, probably. What's new?

Weewoo~

Who you calling generic?!

Hi Hi

People who take forever to reply annoy me so much. If I'm making an effort to communicate with you some effort on your part would be fucking swell.

How's life treating you today?

I dont think anyone gives a shit about peoples feelings here.

let's see

i started some light crossdressing. just pantyhose and a hoody that says "i'm a cat" that has kitten ears on the hood.

you know who likes it alots.

I am alright. Wish Ui was dead. Buy hey ho, not too shabby.
Been busy?

...Cookie?

My method

The other slag.

no. she's too young to know she wants to dom boys.

ohhh!
I get it now.

I dunno, if you suspend your disbelief you could actually care for another in this dreaded place.

The gril I like at work is going to Uni and I think I should've asked to hang out or see a movie or some shit.

Hrm. Loco's mam?

Sabrina. I will save the horseplay.
And well, that sucks... for your feelers, good on her though. BUT who is to say you've missed the boat.
When one door closes and what not

So

fix

The thing is my particular set of quirky personality traits means that I have to reply as soon as possible and if other people don't I get nervous and antsy. And I'm trying to ask her when she's actually off the island.

I hate everything.

The ones in their teeth or their emotions?

AWOO!!!!!

I know of an incubus but no 'succ'ubus

I know that feel. There are a few people who take their time in replying to myself that makes me aggro. It wouldnt be so bad, but one or two people wait until like 1030pm to start chatting, and if they are taking 20-30 minutes to reply and I am sleeping normally then there is not much conversation going to be had. And I feel like I am letting someone down by going to bed when there has only been 2 or 3 things briefly discussed.

Hate everything?

Oh! I could watch UFC tomorrow :3

Awoo-ah-oooooooo!

scoots

GenericControlType struct vs String as key

What, you fix it?
Or am I fixing it?

I never programmed in my life.

see

Wait I don't have so that'd be more overhead.

I watched that Netflix show "Stranger Things" last night. I was up until like 5.45. It was amazing.

What's this song?

youtu.be/h0ufROYzTlU?t=12m36s

No.

Damn! I keep NOT watching that, you are like the 7th person to say how good it is... grrrrrr

unfunny - meme

;_;

Why you be so mean Ams

It was completely worth staying up for.

Misanthropic tendencies.

Early NEW bread

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW