Ninja Gaiden Comparisons

So I played through both Ninja Gaiden Black and Sigma and it feels like that I prefer Black since it felt like it was much less bullshit.
However I hear nothing but polarizing things about 2 Vs Sigma 2. What are differences and which one would be considered better?

Other urls found in this thread:

ninjagaiden.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma_2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I haven't played Sigma 2.
Temco please gib pc ports

Sigma 2

I want Reddit to leave this place.

Sorry it's ninja GAYden

game too tough 4 ya huh kid?

What? I dont get it

Not hard enough. Its casualized Reddit shit, just like Dark Souls and Nioh.

Had a hiccup, meant to say

nice
I really should replay 2, I just hope I can't cheese hard mode like I could normal with Izuna drop's

apparently sigma or sigma 2 is censored but all I know is 2 vanilla and black are fucking great

why do I have to explain this every thread.
These games along with Bayonetta and DMC and other similar games are not about the difficulty.
It's about the combo's and how stylish they are.

You could just Kilgore glitch your way through Bayo but no one will care.

You can

NG2 > Sigma 2

Sigma ports really are shit, the only game that needed an upgrade is NG3 with Razors Edge.

even then I think Razor's Edge needs an upgrade

The fewer enemies on screen is the shit that is getting to me because I hear they also bloated their health and attack strength to compensate

Reading up on it, it appears that a lot of content was cut from both Sigma releases (With only Sigma 2 Plus adding back in the gore). So, yeah, stick with the originals two, but go with Razor's Edge for the third game.

well fuck.
I'll just avoid doing it.

sigma 2 is a fucking botch job, they fuck up the weapon upgrades completely, poorly tweak levels, and have less aggressive enemies, razors edge is better than sigma 2

Already played Razor's Edge on the Pii U. The changes were nice but the game still sucked some major ass.

Can you explain the stuff you mentioned?

can Razor's Edge be even be recommended?
A lot annoyed me with it.
The robot spider boss.
the 2 robot spider bosses.
The unlock system.
Even the dodging and rolling just felt off.

ninjagaiden.wikia.com/wiki/Ninja_Gaiden_Sigma_2

in NG2 you would use your yellow murder orbs to upgrade weapons, so you could save up and upgrade your favorite weapon earlier in the game, sigma 2 replaces this by giving you one upgrade per upgrade station, and doesn't allow you to go to level 3 with any weapon until later in the game so you can't get all your moves on your favorite weapon until they game decides you can. coming from gaiden 2 to sigma 2 is jarring as well because they removed a few arrow puzzles if i remember correctly which lead to me running around an area trying to do a puzzle that doesn't exist anymore. due to "hardware limitation" there are less enemies per fight in sigma 2 than ng2 and they're less aggressive making it easier

Well thanks for that I think you cinched me getting vanilla 2.

Also I'm surprised that Hayate hasn't appeared in a Ninja Gaiden game given his profession & being a friend to Ryu.
I hope Tecmo doesn't make a Ninja Gaiden 4 though, I'm afraid it'll be worse than what 3 originally ended up as before Razor's Edge came to the rescue.

how bad was vanilla 3 and what was with it and how did it differ to the others?

what was wrong with it*

wasn't that the DmC of Ninja Gaiden?

Wow no wonder Reddit overrun this place.
Being a true gamer is facing a challenge like being thrown in a pit of niggers wanting to rape you and you having to fight with your bare hands.

Pretty much.

on a scale of 1-10 how retarded am I

1st Ninja Gaiden is the best one

It even had the involvement of Inafune.

absolutely fuck no. That game got so much about the formula wrong and filled it with actual artificial difficulty that the only place that game belongs is in the trash.

My nephew beat the first 2 bosses of Sigma 2 on normal. He's 9 and absolutely shit at games, I mean he can't even play Mario without ragequitting at some platforming 101.

Don't believe yourselves so leet, if blocking+mashing can clear most enemies just fine.

HONOR AND DEATH GO TOGETHER LIKE HOTSAUCE AND MY BALLS