Is it safe to say that 2B is the best girl of 2017?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Is it safe to say that 2B is the best girl of 2017?

Ryder Hill
Ryder Hill

No.

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

I liked A2 better

John Sullivan
John Sullivan

no

James Lee
James Lee

Horizon Zero Dawn
tumblr

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

These dubs don't lie.
neither does muh dik

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Missing the point so much you post who is meant to be worst girl
I can't tell whether you and the ass faggots who only talk of the game through 2B are braindead but genuine or marketing who got told nothing about the actual game.
Either way, you can go fucking die.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

only talk of the game through 2B
UH BUT BRUH SHE'S SO THICC HURRRRRRRR

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

It's probably niggers, or people who really haven't seen anything of the game other than 2B's ass.

Benjamin Martin
Benjamin Martin

meant to be worst girl
not a tragic traumatized victim of fate whose psychology has been grinded away again and again but keeps going

Hunter Lewis
Hunter Lewis

pic
I wish that was me

Leo Morgan
Leo Morgan

not a tragic traumatized victim of fate whose psychology has been grinded away again and again but keeps going
Oh, you mean A2?

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

no you don't

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

implying 2B isn't a traumatic character
Did you even play the game?
She's traumatized because she's forced to kill 9S repeatedly against her wishes once he finds out about Yorha's secrets.

Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones

A2
my squadron got killed and I became an edgy loner who won't even talk to the friends I made in the resistance after my entire squad got absolutely destroyed for testing purpose
Vs
I have to fall in love with the same person over and over and at the same time kill him over and over again because that is the best thing for humanity. Meanwhile everything screams in my body to tell me to stop, but I pick myself up and follow orders for the good of humanity because that's the only thing I can do without getting both of us killed permanently.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

made by fisheaters
No.

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

fisheaters
The whole world?

Juan James
Juan James

disgusting

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

fish eater is an insult
You mean the entire world?

Landon Martinez
Landon Martinez

Coastal sedentaries. They're all horribly deformed from the mercury poisoning. Agriculture and hunting are the healthiest, tastiest and most sustainable sources of food.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

t. Me