JRPGs with character/stat/skill customization

I don't mean customization as in selecting race/gender at the beginning.

I mean things like choosing jobs, acquiring different skills and allocating skill points.

So things like pic-related (SMT 3) where you can customize your moveset, and allocate skill points to compliment that. You don't choose a job, but you allocate skill points and acquire different skills. A lot of the SMT and SMT-related games are like that.

Or like FFXII: International Zodiac Job System, where you choose a job for each character and purchase abilities (licenses) on their job board, and the game allows you to choose what you want to purchase and what you want to head for first.

FF:T, DD:DA, Tactics Ogre

I played all of that.
I also played Vagrant Story, Valkyrie Profile, SMT spin offs like Devil Summoner .
Is there anything decent that wasn't released 10 or more years ago?

Surely there's a few on the DS/3DS, but that's a blind spot for me as the last portable I owned was an Atomic Purple GBC.

I guess you got me there.
Maybe there are indeed some games I can emulated, but I'm not buying nintendo anything ever, even used.

Nips are soulless ant people that do not understand concepts such as free will or choice. Therefore they can never produce real RPGs.

Almost every Japanese dungeon crawler.

Genius of Sappheiros was fun about this with the skill trees, which allow skills to be re-allocated indefinitely. You could switch your spellcaster into a physical powerhouse when you thought that magic is just not good enough.

Holla Forums-tier logic fam

What if you want proper game and not proper RPG?

Now I see why you hate jrpgs. You have an eternal stick up your ass, kek.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Devil Survivor?

Then what kind of RPGs do you like, user?

Probably covered under SMT spin-offs, but otherwise a fun choice.

FF3 and 5 both have job systems.

So what kind of games do you play, user? Games developed exclusively in South Africa?

Ones with dicks to place into his behind.

shoo shoo faggot

Romancing Saga and Summon Night.

He never says that he likes anything thus he is never proven to have shit taste even if he single outs a specific genre.

How about a JRPG with detailed character creation?

Stranger of Sword City released about 1 year ago. A decent party game with a multiclassing and trait system can also assign stats and farm gear. It's not easy to get into and not easy to play and has quite the fucking grind but it's fun.

The entire Etrian Odyssey series sounds right up your ally.

trips confirm that pure rpg isnt video games

Legend of mana had weapon customization, pet raising, and golem building. It is the best JRPG to date

The perfect Holla Forumstard.