4 AM

Losing control?

What was your favorite arcade game when you were a kid?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bosconian.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Streets of Rage

Never had any.

Never was an arcade kid, didn't have a single cabinet where I grew up.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Got my final paycheck at work today. Going to go see how much total I have for my trip and do some basic shit like get a hair cut and buy some clothes tomorrow. Then I can sit down and do a real budget.

Played mostly GTA5 today. Its comfy but brings up a lot of memories playing with my 3dpd ex.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

hehe arcades are dead and gone forever oniichan

sleep snug, smug

My local dentists' office had an arcade booth set up in its waiting room and it has an NES inside of it. Like straight up, they just put an NES inside the cabinet with super mario bros hooked up. Made waiting nice.

why?

How goes user

Thats sad. Arcades were pretty nice back in the day.
What'd you do today user?

My dentist as a kid had a genesis like that. Was the only time I played sega stuff as a lad.
How goes user

CAPCOM Vs. SNK 2 maybe?

onto what's bugging me

This is going to get really bad really soon isn't it?

I want to fuk that puddin.

Got called in to close on my day off. Joy. Finished painting this basement at some rental property my dad is renovating. He's paying me like 150 bucks for it.

Fighting Mania. It's a Fist of the North Star game.

Played board games with a bunch of friends, got up at 5 in the afternoon, contemplated suicide.

It's been my best day in a while.

Went driving again. Played some more tf2vintage. Beat metal sonic in sonic mania. Boring day.

Both of us liked gta san andreas a lot so were really hyped about it.
Bought a ton of weed and spent a month playing together with each of us having a character we'd play as so we could take turns. Was a lot of fun.

By really bad you mean comfy as fuck then yeah maybe.

Thats not what puddi is for.

Hello again.
Work today wasn't too bad actually. Just a lot of boring calls and not much happened. At least it wasn't a bunch of shitty calls with asshole customers.

That sounds fucking awesome.

What board games?

I haven't driven since I quit my job. Got so tired of the two hours of driving to and from work every day. So its been nice.

Have any funny caller stories?

It's either going to get really bad or just die out. Maybe the Alts just cancel each other out, I don't know.

The Resistance. It's where you essentially try to succeed with a rebellion or have spies destroy it. It was fun, I guess.

I've been bugging the galloping ghost to buy one of those, but apparently they're as rare as they come.

==noticing any illegals freaking out about the wall paintman?= You're in the general construction business right? Any good word?

What I would give to play board games with some bros.

The drivers here are so bad im convinced they're suicidal.

Got a letter from the college today basically telling me "Fuck you, pay us. Again." Kind of a pain jumping through all these hoops. Need to pick up a bunch of paperwork for the financial assistance, too. Gotta clean my place today though because I'm getting my new internet hookup on Friday, so I guess tomorrow.
Virtual-On. All day every day, man. Loved that game.

I had one customer named Hang My Tieu. Most of the humor came from the name with that one. I think the funniest calls are the ones where the already upset customer mentions that they're an engineer/technician. It's even better since the call center I work for specializes in internet Internet tech support.

Why are they asking for more money?

Are you on teams or what?

When I had a particularly bad job about 2 years ago now I'd do that every day to and from work. Had a lot of fun going fast though.

It is. There was a Japan-exclusive sequel that I played at this arcade in LA about 5 years ago. It's closed now apparently.

I really wanna go to Galloping Ghost at some point.

I ain't in the construction business. My dad's midlife crisis involves renovating houses and rental properties, so he pays me to help him out every now and again.

But this is like drunk driving in broad daylight suicidal.

Comfort levels scale with how far you are from a major city. Never have I wanted to build a game shack inawoods more than now.

Don't they have Indian call centers for that? I'm surprised that job hasn't been outsourced or replaced with an answering machine system.

The second that wall comes up we're going to see an economic boom from all the jobs it frees up.

You fell for the college scam?

Jesus christ man, how did that even happen? Did you not find Holla Forums soon enough?

Tuition, I guess. Or in my case, a non-refundable $100 deposit and a form filled out that states I've applied for financial assistance. The last $100 fee was just to apply.

The internet has its own internet?

I'll see if I can find that in nippon then. Was it one of those punchin shit IRL games?

If the wall goes up before the civil war.

It's pretty cheap because I'm a leaf, and my body's too fucked up to do the kind of work I can get without a degree anymore. So I can either try to get on disability and be a leech, or work with computers.

It's the least lonely I've felt in a while.

There are typically 3 spies and the rest are regular players. It has 7-8 players.

I'm falling for it, I want to die.

I'm glad I live in a rural area without much traffic.

I'm glad I live in a rural area without any niggers.

Thats some fucking shit. Can't wait til Trump cracks down on colleges.

Ohhhh I see. Do the regular ones not know the spies?

Im going to college too. Fuck. As soon as i have my welding and either airfab or electrical engineering degrees im bailing. Maybe my sister's BF can give me an apprenticeship in welding.

I don't think a Trump crackdown will have much effect on this side of the border.

Ye. Targets pop up, you punch them as they come up, and then occasionally all 6 targets pop up and you get to do the 100 Crack Fist.

Rip

It sucks because im really close to a huge fucking city so i have a bunch of assholes living here. On the bright side im really close to a big city.

Oh well RIP then

Nice.

Nothing good comes from that. They just influence your small town politics and turn your state into a liberal shithole.

I hope that's a stable job. After 2008 I've written off that way of making money entirely due to the housing crash.

september is when the new budget for the new year goes into affect, so expect something to happen on say…the 5th? President Trump already put down over a billion the wall. Pretty certain they're drilling holes right now to check for soil/rock types.

CANADIAN college? After seeing the type of people Jordan peterson has to deal with (he's from canada right?) I would never even think of going to school up there. All colleges are shit, but canada is VERY shit.

Lucky Duck.

sounds like heaven.

god Speed Sparky. May satan light the way.

I had a discussion in the lunchroom today (in Canada) about how Trump condemned both sides of that one protest or whatever.

I got the libcuck older people to admit that it was a difficult situation. Basically that the neonazis had the right to free speech and both sides were in fact to blame for agitating the other. I asked them what they would have done in that situation, and they couldn't answer and conceded it was tricky

Tested it out with a few games thus far (including some apparent trash that somehow got a fan translation as a joke; that opening is catchy though). Pretty cool, though I will say that for some reason Blaze Black 2 won't load even though Blaze Black 1 will, and for some reason there's no audio in Blood of Bahamut outside of cutscenes; not sure if the latter is a problem with the patch or the cart.

There weren't any real arcades left by the time I was into video games. Most you could find were the occasional machines at theaters and pizza places. These days most "fun and games" places seem to be replacing actual machines with ports of mobile shit projected onto a canvas instead too.

Where do you think i live that that hasnt happened since reagan was in office.

That was a typo. Pretend it's not there.

You'd be surprised. They even have entire systems set up so you have to follow very specific procedures during a call while still sounding human because people complain that the people they spoke to didn't sound human enough.

CUCKS

Oh god, late september is my birthday and also the month of happenings. Fuck, this is not looking good. or it could be amazing

Regulars don't know the spies, but the spies know each other. Won a game as spy by throwing the other two under the bus while blaming a regular. It was fun.

I'll probably just kill myself after a while.

Its pretty nice. I would never ever see them as a kid. Our highschool had maybe like 5 and that school was for the entire county.
See more spics and some muslims now though after obama. Fucking piece of shit.

What the fucking fuck

Where? What? Huh? Who?

Its too late. We already all saw your mistake.

I'm mostly worried about being around that many people every day. Not good in crowds. Although I guess I should be worried they find a way to link certain social media accounts to me. I've definitely said things that would get me pre-emptively expelled. Lots of niggers and faggots and niggerfaggots and gay retards and vague, nonsensical threats. Shitposting.

From what I hear, this one's alright if you're in a real program instead of women's studies or whatever.

Only correct answer is to kill them all. Preferably via chopper gunner.

Cali. I live in cali. The worst state in the entire country. I wish i lived in montana. That was nice driving through there. You can just buy fancy pocket knives in gas stations there.

I can't imagine how this would all work without the regulars finding out about it honestly.

You asked for this.

The rental properties have been successful at least.

Less embarrassing than DDR.

None of them are under my real name, and they all link to various email addresses that are also under fake names. Some of these fake names have fake personal info spread around. I'm just a bit paranoid. My brother knows one of my accounts because I use it to link him stuff and sometimes we get into really retarded arguments through it.

worked out really hard today and chugged muh protein, but swiped around on tinder and even when i get a match i just can't hold a conversation worth a damn. yeah i know tinder is fulla thots but i'm using it for practice
fucking time crisis my dude

the statue thing really annoys me because they go around breaking shit and being dangerous and then regular everyday workers have to go clean up their mess, joe everyguy probably doesn't like trump either why ruin his day?

bangs conceling eyes like shermies are cool, shame it only works in 2d

Friend of mine had a birthday celebration at some place that promoted that it had "bowling, laser tag, and games". They made good on the former two, but with the latter they mostly had ticket-spitter games, a few cabinets and rides, but mostly ports of mobileshit.

Pacman was my prefered arcade game. Or galaga.

The only social media i had was a twitter account pre election so i could shitpost about trump, but then i angered wayyyyy too many people by mentioning that abortions was made to kill black babies and my twitter got suspended. Rip.

I don't think I'd want to live anywhere other than TN. I love my mountains.

When I was in high school I knew this fat kid who was really REALLY into DDR. That was always funny watching that lard ass flail around on it.

I'm the same way with any accounts I have on websites. You should be fine then really I guess.

How /fit/ are you at this point? And isn't tinder just for fucking? Why are you talking to them?

Thats really weird. Sad too.

How goes grandpa

They had a permit, & the left were attacking people with baseball bats from what the ground reports say…& then there's all the stuff that doesn't add up like that helicopter that went down. I'm calling psyop/false flag unless we get more info.

Get the umihara kawase collection DS rom, also ghost trick.

Indian people following flow charts while they shit in the streets will do that to your customers.

the nsa will remember that

In all seriousness though, I say the 5th because that's when something chicgo related might happen. President trump will probably cut off support from sanctuary cities around that time. Whole month should be fucking lit as far as news goes. Chicago decided if they won't get money from the government that they're going to, get this;

sue the government to get their gibs that way

You better hope that's a well researched opinion. Be cautious.

We all wish we lived in montana.

If it's cheap enough. People have to rent, so it's a good way to get passive income.

Reason & caring for other's feelings doesn't factor into it. They're 100% about Censorship & nothing else.

tinder is pretty throway so i don't really care about striking out on it plus every other day i remember i hate most women so fucking much that i forget to use it

i'd vouch i'm stronger than the average man because of doing physical labor, but i don't look great with my shirt off yet

WE'RE GONNA HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN THE COMING DAYS I'M PROBABLY GOING TO ENJOY VIDEO GAMES AFTER EVERYTHING IS SAID AND DONE

I don't see how anyone could be against abortion when the only people it kills are the poor, cripples, and niggers tbh

I really hope that guy gets off on self defense. Should have had a camera in his car to prove it.

Thats not much in todays society.

It's kind of complicated, I've got no clue how to describe it.

I just worry. Some of the things I unironically believe would get me kicked out or at least ostracized.

I have a couple relatives who went there. I'm not planning to talk politics anyway. I'll lie if I have to.

Stay out of my state. Thanks.

Apparently the antifa also had a makeshift flamethrower and pepper spray.

Just use somthing like omegle or chatroulette. That way you might be able to talk to a bunch of people and just skip the ones you dont want to.

No can do.

Thats no good user.

Probably would you filthy white male racist and rapist.

Well, it kills massive amounts of children. It kills white children. (((Someone))) is probably using it to harvest stem cells. and i kinda think they use the baby meat in our fast food

I mainly got the flash cart for English games too expensive too import now (Last Window), JP games, and romhacks and fan-translations. Also some try-it-before-you-buy-it on games I've been a bit leery of.

Still downloaded it anyhow incase the project gets picked back up, but damn it.

Actually I'm transatlantic and my pronouns are he/has/no/style

Probably. There's a lot more no good going on in my life right now, though.

Only kills the dumb poor whites at least. Makes our race stronger.

Guy in high school I knew went from fat to /fit/ playing DDR. Dude was fucking superhuman at it.

The fuck is transatlantic?

Like what?

Having a few more white kids at the cost of shaniqua shitting out 10 isnt a good thing.

I can only imagine a person with no arms and huge legs getting fit on ddr.

Maybe we should have some kind of rule about having children while on welfare then. Would solve alot of problems.

Generally it's a flight crossing the atlantic ocean.

Everybody I care about is leaving me, I'm going nowhere in life, going to a college my parents forced me to go to and I don't have the spine to back out of it.

Also I want to an hero.

Libtards would never let that happen because they know it'd fuck up their voting base. But yeah that would be nice.

Where are you at?

Wouldn't you want /fit/ legs over arms when shtf? You would be able to carry more stuff and go longer distances traveling without a car/gas or bicycle.
Like arms are important too but endurance is going to be better over raw strength for distance traveling and repetition in movement like building something.

Canada. In case it wasn't obvious the transatlantic thing was a joke about trannies

Maybe after the civil war then.

You need endurance. Being Zyzz-tier doesn't mean you can hump 50lbs 20miles.

Whos leaving you and why?

Whats a joke?

Yeah thats true but at the same time in the early shtf scenario I'd rather be able to knock out commies fast.

also christ alive i could go for a smoke again, but gotta watch my health and all that shit

would solve problems but it sounds "mean" so it would never fly.

sorry to hear that. I'm Canadian too, and most of the calls I take are from Ontario. There's quite of few indians and muslims in the Ontario area than I thought.

Also might as well post some of that comfy music.

I've got actual health issues that can impinge on ability to work right and they refuse to help me.

I have health issues too and i have to fight the government every step of the way to get my meds.

Hopefully the northern wall happens before the day of the rake so we don't get libshit filth trying to escape into the US.

I've got 3 friends also leaving for college, got one going into the Navy, and two that are leaving for Nebraska because they're about done with college.

Granted the final three leave later, but I'm also going away to college so I won't be able to see them.

Dayum.

An Israeli ploy to destroy the white man.

My area's mostly white for now.

I was worried we were going to get stuck with some of yours when Trump won.

Take up cigars maybe. Though it might make you smoke cigarettes again.

Sorry user thats rough. Are any of your friends staying around?

It would be easier annexing the place and letting the rural folk clean the cities up.

doubt they'd try to flee to somewhere they've been talking shit about for the last few years

i'll still have a cigar on a special occasion like a holiday, but worthy holidays feel few and far between

I've got two but one kind of sucks and the other is alt-left. Also I don't like hanging around them, for multiple reasons.

Bunch of fucking pussies that can't make good on what they claim. But isn't Canada so fucked that our commies going up there wouldn't have all that much impact, as far as drastically shitting things up goes?

That you, Chron's-user?

Thats just a fact.

I smoke cheapie ones about every day now. Its relaxing being outside and having one at sunrise/sunset for 30 mins.

Why
And maybe its just time to make new friends.

Its ulcerative colitis not sure if im the same user you're thinking of.

Only in the cities. Most of the country is pretty rural. Plus our left is split between enough parties that the right can stay in power a while with a decent candidate. Our last right-wing leader was in power for 9 years and he was scummy and universally hated.

Finding right-wing people ain't that easy considering most aren't flamboyant about it.

We met playing Magic, that's why.

If I could make friends, do you think I'd be here?

Maybe you should go to some rallies and get put on a watch list.

Does he play a blue deck?

I'm already on the ATF's list for 97 things and a few others internationally.

No. Plays Alesha. I want to build a deck around the new Commander pre-con for the Wizards, but I can't bring myself to build a list.

Pretty sure we are all on a list or two

Who is it? What does it do

i gotta reserve em for special occasions so i don't make a habit out of smoking again. its gonna be tough in winter because my favorite thing was to enjoy a smoke on those quiet snowing nights, it was just perfect to me. maybe since i go out socially so much less now it won't be as much of an issue but I've mentioned in previous threads i gotta learn to socialize properly again to maybe make some friends that aren't complete shits

How does one check if they are on these lists?

You just know.

go try to buy a gun, lol

The idea would be that people (the ones with sense, I mean) finally have had enough there and decide to burn the rotten leaves. Faced with death, I'd assume some would try to flee south to the US, or west into Alaska, given that Canada's so fucking huge but only has one neighboring country on the whole continent.

Ah, figured it was one of the two. You're still on the same shit I am though if I recall. I can't get my next treatment myself until I see my doctor again later this month (had to schedule like a month in advance he's so booked), and insurance keeps trying to mark me as "six treatments over eight weeks, non-renewing" instead of "one treatment every eight weeks, recurring".

I'm thinking next time I get a break from work, I'm gonna buy a PS2. I know a place that sells them for $39.99 plus tax. Only question is should I get a fat or slim? both are going for the same price?

I don't mind making a habit out of cigars since you don't inhale and it won't fuck up my lungs. Its nice. But yeah the nicotine might make you start cigarettes again so maybe not the best for you.

Get the fat because of reasons I can't remember.

That pic better not be a futa.

If you own Title II's and related things you're on one.

I assure you, it's not futa.

yeah, now i cant even get an appointment for the meds. They just ingnore me

First is tranny, the other 3 are the ones I'm interested in.

The Instant and Sorcery one I like but it's primarily a playstyle I hate playing. The second one is a good card but I don't think the cards that it supports are good, and the final one is probably the one I'm the most interested in but I'm afraid of the deck being derivative.

I suppose the big issue is just making sure a rightwing candidate that people like even gets in. I know where I live, our senator is a fucking disgrace to the state, but every fucking election they run him against libshits on the left, literally who's on the right, and independent jokes. Combined with likely vote fuckery, he continues to stay in power. Holla Forums needs to meme harder, because the only way we're EVER likely to be rid of him is when he croaks.

You the guy that asked in the PS2 thread? Might consider giving that a refresh.

Seems like theres some fun combo potential there. I'd play that shit.

The guy we have running for next election seems promising. Mostly because all Trudeau's done right is prune some outdated laws. Like, really outdated. 1800s outdated.

Yep.

Going to bed. Night.

If you mean Mairsil, the dude is a combo on a stick. Literally. It's so easy to get by the "once per turn" restriction it's practically not printed on the card.

If you mean Inalla, I think Wizards are shit.

see you next time.

Get the fat because it can play dvd's and it is the easiest model to hack if you want to get the bios off it for playing vidya on your computer.

Fucking awful; hope you can get it resolved soon. If they keep refusing, any chance you can sue the pants off them for neglecting someone in need? I mean, I know commiefornia gonna commie, but still. I've got until next year or so myself to figure out what I'm going to do to keep being able to get mine, since I can only mooch off my mom's insurance for another year or two.**

Well, good luck. You're going to need it, especially if he stands any chance to undo the damage the commies and kikes (commiekikes?) have done. Look at the US, the powers that be sure as FUCK didn't want Trump getting in. At least he forced the media into a catch 22 between talking about him and giving him free publicity and not talking about him and losing shekels, and with a name that's essentially a brand, they couldn't just Ron Paul him.

Left a response for you there earlier.

Cya user

Shit why?

Because this is the third time in the history of the game Wizards has gotten support as a tribe, meaning there are a few Wizards and far between that can actually do anything coherently as a tribe.

How often are archetypes like that even used in magic anyway? Yugioh is practically made up of nothing but them but the only one in magic I ever played back in the day was knights.

Pretty much not at all. This year's product for EDH/Commander is Tribal, so they picked two of the most popular tribes and two of the most underrated/underrepresented ones.

The product is nice, I like most of the Commanders, but that doesn't make the tribes necessarily good.

I'm doing pretty good as of late. I received a promotion at work and now because I can make the schedule every coworker wants to suck me dick for a weekend off. I'm also in charge of hiring/firing so I get to let a bunch of useless cunts go soon.

What was your favorite arcade game when you were a kid?

I love lightgun games like House of the Dead and Carnevil

Maybe they will get some neat shit soon at least.

Nice to have a little power ain't it user

Well the issue then is if I'm going to be around to see it.

Joust

It's liberating now that I don't have to go through a bunch of bureaucracy to get things like proper forms or a fucking ink pen in which to do my job. They had me fire my predecessor so that felt pretty good.

I've never played at an arcade. Did I miss out?

Nice taste user
How goes

What why

Why'd they get fired

Back 20 years ago they were pretty great. Now you gotta get really lucky to find a good one.

Because I don't see any point in continuing, obviously.

Because they concerned themselves more with what the new female employees were wearing rather than doing a good job. They were also responsible for 99% of the bureaucracy around there.

I'd say you have to be really luck to just FIND one now.

Surprised they let that happen. Firing him, I mean. I'd think that most companies would eat up the opportunity to virtue signal about how many women they had, what they let them dress like, etc. Or did it start getting in the way of profits?

to sum it up:

and you?

that game scared the shit outta me at my old arcade. the idea of being in a trolley thing or whatever that takes you directly to a carnival filled with undead clowns and monsters ready to kill you terrified me. I would even looking at the machine any time I went to my mall's arcade.

I thought you were talking about women for a second there.

Still just planning my nippon trip.
I phased out 99% of 3dpd porn a long time ago. Its nice.

Theres a few near where I live at least. Dunno about the rest of the country.

I can see why with the blowjob thing

but those trips brah

Closest thing to one where I live is a "console arcade" one of the game stores here has in it's back room. Think it's like $5-10 an hour per person (and you can play any game in the store), and they also sell snacks and drinks. Not my kind of thing, but on the rare chance I've been there (they're pretty out of my way and prices on actually buying games are kind of ass, as is their selection), they get REAL busy and loud on Friday and Saturday nights when they stay open late. I'd wager they actually make most of their money off tournaments and shit back there.