Is this the pinnacle of the open world genre?

Is this the pinnacle of the open world genre?

reported
:^)

It's not even as good as a game made five years earlier.

No.

Implying the implication that he was implying such an implication

You're not wrong though

Checked my dudes :^))))

Morrowind is still the absolute pinnacle of open world design and traveling mechanics.

No.

no
these are

New Vegas will always be the superior Gamebryo Beth-sidian RPG

I think the map design of NV is pretty shit, both outdoors in indoors. They're unnecessarily big, dull, and some locations literally have nothing in them.

eat shit and die

Morrowind in contrast felt very corridor-like in the overworld and less like a real open world game

It's not corridors when you can jump over literally everything.

It could have been.

The water mechanic in GTA 4 makes my computer lag severely. I'm glad it was removed. The rest should stay though.

Better be floaty than have none.

Ladies, you're both beautiful.

It set the groundwork for GTA V but they butchered it in GTA V

GTA V still uses Euphoria, they just have it disabled in online mode in favor of pre-generated physics animations probably because of server latency. Offline they made it much tighter and more realistic. Gravity actually exists in GTA V. Liberty City practically takes place on the fucking moon

No, I don't see it at all.

Are you looking inside of your pants m8?

Maybe you can start by explaining why GTA V's physics is more realistic.

All I can see are these:

You can do all the things you listed, and cars having actual traction is not unrealistic either. Oh what you want me to provide evidence? See that falls on you, this is what we call an argument by assertion. Give me a break and stop being retarded
I'm not having that shit

Not even slick tyres would stick that well, but whatever you say. I'm not in the mood for long discussion either.

The problem with GTA Vs handling is that every car feels like an expensive supercar. I really wish they gave the shitboxes actually shit traction and accelleration. I want the shitboxes to actually feel like shitboxes so the supercars actually feel like supercars and so the shitboxes give you something to relate too.

I wish this board wasn't full of underageb& but I guess that would mean replacing the shit body odour.

Whenever someone uses the word realistic to describe something in a game I just assume they're retards.
GTA 4's ragdoll physics are pretty good tho, it's much more fun to have someone fly away when you punch them than it is to have them crumble realistically.

Kill yourself any time and make sure to livestream it.

Fucking GTAV, man. There's a lot of things that I would otherwise be ok with if they weren't implemented so poorly, especially online:

There's lots more, but that's all I can think of at the moment.

Wow, all that shit not worth reading.

Wrong.

That wasn't a right/wrong statement.

It would be if the open world aspect wasn't as uninteresting as the one from Mafia 2.

Not an argument.

Not a livestream of doing what I said.

Out of all things that are shit my main issue in a game where you spend so much time driving is how the map itself is shit, los santos is mostly a grid city with nothing in it and the rest is empty wilderness.
During the 2D and 3D eras you could do cool shit like climb a building with your car or drive on rooftops, and they would make even the grid city parts fun by having lots of alleys, ramps and shortcuts.
When one gits gud in 3D/2D era GTA they drive around like a stuntman, in HD era GTA there's rarely ever anything to do outside the road, the vehicle physics are garbage and the police is too easy. The 2 things HD era GTA did better than 3D era GTA was gta4's expanded parkour shit like hanging on a ledge and moving around in it, and gta4's gun mechanics which are still shit because it's a cover shooter, everything else is either massively downgraded or just garbage.

Why isn't it? You're on Holla Forums, so it's not like you're some bastion of good time management. A lot of what he said makes sense, too. Really though…

Funny since niggers are huge fans of animu, button mashers and jrpgs.

They're also fans of gang violence and rape. See niggers are like onions… They smell like shit and ruin things if they aren't properly utilized.

The blackaboo is a beautiful creation of god that must be preserved.

It might be the same gravity, due to LC being more flat than LS, but holy shit the gravity needs to be fucking doubled or something.

Preserve this.

Wow, you should kill yourself

You're implying that it isn't hilarious whenever some rapper with a gangster/thug persona fawns over some weeaboo shit. Also, niggaboos are generally better than regular blacks.

That woman is actually white. Her skin is the result of extreme tanning. And the rest of her body was summoned by the witchcraft that is plastic surgery.

Wow, Holla Forums pls

There are many things that need to be erased

Is Fat Fucking Lenny not white?

Fuck no, GTA V is fun enough but it's small, lacks content, is far too linear in it's mission structure, has nowhere near enough buildings to enter, and shit minigames/side content. DLC could have fixed these issues but Cockstar decided to make it all multiplayer focused like the fucking jews they are so they could sell more Shark cards.

I knew a black weeb in college and one at work. The college nigger was a gay crossdresser and the other didn't know anything beyond dubbed Jojo. Niggers are only good for field work.

Ironically, she is German. Eat your heart out, Holla Forumsacks.

Vice City is the best GTA game.

Funny way of spelling San Andreas. Or 2.

Good point, did you just assume my gender? :^) but it's one of those instances where I only play with my friends, and all we really do is dick around for fun (which is why the retarded Bad Sport system pisses me the fuck off). Doesn't mean there isn't tons of wasted potential there, though.

You're not wrong, and I agree. I'm sure it's also just a (((coincidence))) that all the money "glitches" often involve similar methods regardless of how many get "patched" and that they are all reported by the same jewtubers every time.

I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were a nigger.

You don't need to make stunt jumps unfun to have a sense of weight. It's true that gta5 cars are all paperweights but having proper suspension simulation and exaggerated weight shifting (I'm not talking gta 4 style, gta 4's is shit) would give that effect.

She's a trans-nigger! She suffers just as much from the memory of slavery doesn't matter that she was born White. Pay reparations now, whitey!

SA hasn't aged well. Its atmosphere is depressing as fuck with all that yellow/brown fog bloom and boring setting.

VC remains timeless, because of its excellent atmosphere.

Bethesdafags called, they want they buzzwords back.

*their even
stealth edit

These were, fuck GTA V.

No.

I'd said no, San Andreas was as much if not more.
V justed itself, it the most political correct game to date.

I found GTAV to be incredibly boring tbh. I'm not sure if Rockstar just got lazy, or if it was because of the online component taking up too much time and effort, but there was far too little to do in GTAV. Just some missions, the odd happening when riding around town and that's it. I was bored most of the time and just ready to do another mission, where most other GTAs or games like them I could find things to entertain myself with besides just the main story.

You must be joking.

I don't think you can even do this in gta v

Is this bait?

Let's not forget that the huge main part of the game
shooting was extremly bad and unsatisfying.

Fuck off, you sound autistic as hell. Gta V's mission structure is a never ending tutorial. What do you want more buildings for, if they all be empty and pointless anyway.
Piss of you 10 year old faggot.
Be happy that you're given a choice atleast.

I will never understand the praise for that game

kys, retard.

are those guys?

Babies who never was into real RPG. Morrowind was the cancer.

How do I into MnM6? Do I just pirate the game and rtfm?

What? the driving is fun as fuck and you can do more like jumping from car to car or stuff peoples inside the trunk

I don't know what you're complaining, it was alright. Beside, the core mechanic of the game is hand-to-hand combat.

The world is also more detailed than GTA games where you can go inside a shopping mall and parkour from building to building.

You dl the gog version and apply grayface's patch, fgt

Morrowalk is trash, fam

Tbh the story felt rushed and unfinished, as did the whole game. There was too little to do in terms of side activities. Racing was the most disappoiting for me since after you complete all the races, you can't do them any more. Same goes with dating where each girl only gets one date and disappears from the game, they could have at least padded out the story there, even if it's minimalistic. Of the generic side activities I only remember cock fights and karaoke which had like 5 songs in it.
Why the fuck would the stpry end with you only taking out some minor boss? Why even have the retarded cop/mafia score in the first place if it didn't affect the story in any meaningful way? At the end it really felt like there was more to it, but there wasn't and I felt really disappointed that the stry ended at a point that seemed like it was only half way through.

You've got some good taste my N🅱🅱a

I hated all that walking as well fellow gamer, thank goodness Skyrim and the later Bethesda games fixed all that.

actually it's pretty well used in the online
Yesterday I discovered an underground mine while doing a mission
The map is very well detailed, probably made with the online in mind and the mentality of "we will add something to do sometime in the next years"

I don't know if this is bait or not but if it is I'll bite. The open world is horrible, it looks bad, most of it is completely useless, the world has absolutely no atmosphere. Creating the new Universe and making all the old games maps irrelevant was a mistake, GTA 3's map was better than 4's and SA's was a thousand times better than GTA V. For example, V has no Canyon, no Las Venturas and no mountains. All GTA V has are a few hills and a desert that looks like shit.

i may look like a shill, but have you fucking played the game?
V has a pretty big mountains, even with some hiking trails to follow

speaking of which

do we have a club for this game?
my friends are begging me to update the game and play with them and i just did.
i was thinking if there's a h8chan club.

Sleeping dogs is great and I'll politely tell you to please stop if you say it's not.

Spiderman 2 and the Gravity Rush games were the only open world games that I enjoyed.

its not

They didn't fix shit, morrowalk being trash doesn't stop newer zenimax games from being utter shit, fellow gamer :)

GTAV was a boring ass shit game, tho.

Fuck yeah. I love CrowbCat! I let him form all my opinions for me and I post his videos in every single thread here. You guys should check out his other stuff, it's fucking hilarious.

Get out cancer.

not an argument :^)

lenny use stuff to make his skin brown but it was outlawed but he alright because he bought a whole barrel full before it was outlawed

lol dude Saints Row 2 was absolute trash

you know there is a fly spell right?

torrent gog version, install greyface patch and dont forget to turn on mouse look and rebind controls to wsad

It was basically Male PMS the Game with how much of it was spending listening to Michael/Trevor whining.

Then you had Jimmy de Santa, arguably Rockstar's worst character ever, plus the bland personality-less nigger taking up screentime for no real reason.

You forgot to mention how they sold the game on being a heist game and there were all of three heists.