Dishonored 3 - Death of the Outsider

Looks like Dishonored is filling their diversity quota. Too bad Corvo was a white fucking male. Looks like she's killing G-d, too. JRPGs watch out!

WE

WUZ ASSASIN

Also
I'm glad this is just Thief 2, but irredeemably worse.

Nope, fucked it up.

This thread is gay and so are you
remove yourself, desuu

Does anyone else think these sound kind of generic?

Didn't play the second, won't play the third. The first installment made it clear that the devs are incapable of making a decent stealth game and that their true calling is in casual first person hack & slashers, while the sequels were kind enough to warn me in advance through trailers and promos from even wasting time pirating them.

It's not 3, just an standalone expansion for 2.

Get fucked.

Sounds pretty original to me.

Anyone else think publishers/developers are deliberately using minority protags because they know the dev team is out of ideas but still want to milk the IP for a few more precious shekels? When it inevitably fails to meet sales expectations they can just screech about gamers being racist instead of owning up to the fact that the game is a lazy half assed poorly optimized hackjob.

Nah. I believe even the people at the top are so driven by ideology at this point that they'd rather crash the business than compromise on their beliefs.

That's obvious, if they used a white woman they could be accused of appealing to the sexy factor, if they used a black man they could be accused of tokenism, using a black woman is the perfect balance, if they manage to find a way of using a trans character or slapping a burka on it they'll be unstoppable.

Well yeah, no shit. Realistically the majority of customers don't give two shits about what race your mostly silent first person protagonist is, so if you make them a minority you'll get pretty much nothing but easy positive press coverage from journalists, gain sales from people who otherwise wouldn't even realize the game existed if not for said easy coverage, and gain and lose probably an equivalent handful of sales from people who do give those two shits about the race of the protagonist one way and the other.

I'm not sure there's been a more current year protaganist

Yeah, this is dumb and all, but Billie lurk has been in the game since the first DLC of the first dishonored. It's a combination of a complete lack of imagination coupled with a need to virtue signal. I bet you'll be able to play as Daud though.

Nigger they literally did that for the previous game.

You really underestimate the normalfag audience. They actually do care for the race/sex of their avatar. It's the main reason why so many leads are ambiguously-white burly dudes, since that's what the main demographic wants and expects. The only reason we're seeing so many niggress/womyn protags now a days is that devs are falling for the (((journalists))) narrative and trying to appeal to Tumblr. They'll quickly learn that this is a doomed practice.

Are you serious faggot? Then how come games like sonic, crash, ratchet and clank, etc. never had problems selling even though the MC is not a white man.

Normally costumers don't care about the race, but they do care when they feel they are being preached at. Its why Mafia 3 failed pretty badly, it had a black guy as a protagonist and literally all villains were racist caricatures.

You still had the option of playing as Corvo though. And IIRC FemFreq complained about that because it should have been his only daughter playable.

Mascot characters =/= humans.

Holy fucking shit I've seen OP suck a lot of cock over the years but this is one of the lowest points that I've ever witnessed. Pat yourself on the back with an armed hand-grenade OP.

Mup duh do didda poh mo gibs bix nood muhfuggas!

Yeah that's my point, people are fine playing as non-human things. People don't really care about projecting onto MC.

This post made me laugh out loud. Thank you, user.

They do care about projecting onto the protagonist, even if it's non-human. But it has to be somewhat believable and genuine. Most of the time if a game has a snowflake character it's pretty transparent why they did it.

Is that sum steampunk nigga.

That's the reason why I specified "mostly silent first person protagonist". You can't really preach if the character doesn't open its mouth and that's probably part of why no one cared about playing as a mentally handicapped latino girl in portal or a professor of silentology in half life.

Silent protagonists are rarely a thing anymore though. They're nearly always characterized and talk in cutscenes.

I bet she'll end up becoming the new Outsider character or some stupid shit like that.

The sci fi mechanical eye looks really out of place

That's another reason why Dishonored 2 is worse than the original. Corvo never spoke in the first game, and in the second he's always spouting pseudo-philosophical bullshit. It doesn't help that they got Stephen Russell to do the voice for him either, because it only made me think about ditching the game to go play Thief TDP again.

Same. This feeling will fuel me for another couple of days.

If the character is some ridiculous thing like a space kangaroo rat or a fat little cartoon plumber or a blue hedgehog, the game is a story about them. It helps they're in third-person also.
If it's an FPS with a realistically rendered human protagonist and choices that either affect the outcome of the game or at least pretend to, then people will self-insert by virtue of making the choices for them and the character's eyes being their eyes.

Wait didn't you have the option to murder the shit out of her traitor ass in the first game dlc?

Underrated post. The first was only successful because of Thief fags having battered wife syndrome.

lol

The coolest thing about the outsider was not knowing shit about him, yet modern media dont understand that about figures like him. Not to mention the heart in Dishonered 1 was great too. I wish there was more of an ambiance and atmosphere like that still.

Did they dump the outsiders life story in Dishonored 2?

yes, you did. I guess only the "lol it's ok if you betrayed me" end

That's honetsly a worse crime than the we wuz

AYO HOL' UP

- smacks lips -

I never had time to finish it or play it through. But my friend played through all of it and says that they talk about where the outsider comes from and his backstory and shit.

The great thing about games that does world building like Dishonered, was them not telling you outright what there was to expect in the game. This fucking game with the diversity quota and Harvey Smith praising Anita Jewkesian gave everything, EVERY FUCKING MYSTERY SOLVED TO YOU IN A SILVER PLATTER OF EXPOSITION

Excellent, it's good to see that Arkane is in good hands, now for the inevitable Arx Fatalis perfect fucking name reboot.

Has D&D gone too far?

Through the first Dishonored you had The Outsider constantly screwing with you, and no idea whether he was doing it because he was guiding you towards something, wanted you to grow your powers further or just plain fucking with you. Add to that how you had no way of gauging his power aside the fact that he seems to be some sort of god figure which the insane worship to obtain power from and it made him a great mysterious character.
And then in the second game he shows up and straight up tells you what he wants and how he feels about it.
And in the second game's expansion you kill him.

Its so stupid when games try to justify ways to kill godlike characters. its almost never good.

dishonored has always been shit. don't trust (((nu-arkane)))

So Corvo kills the Outsider, and then these two come up with a big plan to also kill the Outsider? Or is it a case of "he teleported away at the last second, but this time you'll really definitely get to kill him for good"?

She looks so fucking ugly

If Thief fans are battered house wives then Thief 4 would have been successful.

I think his point was that Thief fans were battered by Thi4f and were willing to try anything that looked remotely like a decent spiritual successor to the original Thief games.

But didn't dishonored come out before thief 4?

Actually you're right, I don't know what the fuck I'm saying.

Wait wait wait. You can play that game without power? The level design in the first one made blink a necessity.

Billy lurk was already part of these games since the first DLC so you can't really say this is a diversity hire, and i assume the other assassin guy will be playable again to keep up their 2 character theme from dishonored 2

probably won't be very gud though

Nah m8, this thread is about the expansion. It's not its own game.

Everyone in Dishonored is ugly as fuck, dunoo if its on purpose or what.

I dunno man, she's pretty ugly even for dishonored.

M8

The second one tried to be more like Dark Messiah than Thief. It was better than the first one IMO.

Actually since they're the devs of Dark Messiah it's a lot less "trying" and a lot more "sticking to their roots". But Dishonored has shit like the tranny.

In all fairness things were not as cancerous back then as it is now, where the identity of the protagonist is a big deal. The Assassin's Creed series were insanely popular despite featuring a Arab, a Italian and a Mohawk as protagonists, and all three of them had their own personalities instead of being blank slates.
While I am not necessarily holding the AC series as a beacon of quality, they really went down the shitter the moment they decided to virtue signal by introducing a transgender character in Syndicate, feature Karl Marx as a character and have a female protagonist just to appease the screetching mob complaining about no female protagonist in Unity and as a result, their game bombed big time and they had to wait out a year. Now they are going to do it again by making Origins literally a kangz game.

What a terrible character model. It's worse than Rochelle lfd2. Rochelle Aytes should have sued Valve for that hack job.

This character is completely awful though. It looks like a tranny. They should have just used a full body suit for the them.

It makes the character's face look worse. It's too big and clunky for how narrow their face is.

Play Albion, proceed to withhold suicide as you realize the cancer you assumed is only a modern malignancy has existed for far longer.

If the devs would've tried to sell it as successor to Dark Messiah it wouldn't have been such a fucking letdown.
Both worked fine as action games with the occasional stealth pasage, but are in every way inferior to actual stealth games like Thief.
Don't know if the devs just had no idea how their game worked in the end or the puclisher thought it would be better to market it as spiritual successor to Thief than DM, but it was an idiotic idea to begfin with.

>>>/reddit/

Probably the ugliest video game character in recent memory.

Dishonored devs confirmed alt-right neo-nazis.

based nips confirmed

The middle pic is the only one that makes sense though. No 18 year old bikini model would hold a gun and fight.

And?

Not like there was anything about dishonored to ruin.

This is what happens when you treat women as people.

Maybe we should learn from islam.

Lol christianity was doing fine at keeping degeneracy at bay but then most of the countries became atheist

What the hell is wrong with her face.

Even if they didn't you still would have cucks like pope francis

No white genes in her DNA.

It's as if they tried their hardest to fuck it up.

There are plenty of cute girls that can "fight", you dont have to look like a butch lesbian.

since when was dishonored ever good?
just play thief

Since babbies' first '"""stealth""" game.

Or, you know, a nigger.

They're ruining it like the Reapers, by explaining it.

Does anyone else remember one of the former devs telling you to not play Dishonored 2 because they gutted it?

How progressive

no woman can hold her own in a fight you dumb fuck, life isn't a tv show

SHIIIIEEEEEET

If Lovecraft was creating his collaborative mythos today, his work would immediately be infiltrated and all the Elder Gods will be defeated by some Mary Sue mother goddess who wished hard enough.

Nope, that woman might be able to beat your weak ass, but not the average male. There is a reason why we separate men and womyn when it comes to sports. Just look what professional tennis players say about male vs female matches. Best female tennis player wouldn't stand a chance against the top 100 male tennis players.

You have to go well below the top 200 to find a "fair" match. The guy the nigger sisters fought against was well past his physical prime, ranked below 200 and spent the breaks between the matches smoking cigars and drinking whiskey, and he still demolished both sisters.

I don't understand. Why wouldn't they have you play as Daud? He's an already established character with the abilities. Or is his abilities gone now or something?

I want all sports to become unisex so women can be fucking broken in half in every single sport
Women's ice hokey is savage as fuck though. still would be obliterated by men

It went downhill after 2nd vatican council.
In addition Church never released a stament regarding atom research, genetic engineering and the internet.

Lmao, nerd, bet you're hating the Boba Fett origin story movie and Han Solo solo feature.

If i want realism i just stop playing videogames and go with 3D, Billy.
The point of playing a game is to do simulated shit that doesn't exist in real life.

Tranny acceptance is already making this reality. With some crossdressing mediocre national level male athletes can become world star women athletes.

Billie was in Knife of Dunwall so she's not a new character but I her dying was cannon I though.

Anyway since we're posting these.

It's been a fucking while since i felt second hand embarrasement this hard.

The Canadian female Olympic team stopped having practice matches with amateur, male teen teams because they kept getting raped by them.

Jesus, I just checked the following year of that event and the skill difference is still so high the race track is slightly altered to make it more easier for the women. At least the women racers are getting better at it every year even though they're still comical.

I never said she'd be able to beat a man, nice assumption.

I've seen shit like that first hand, actually me and another guy carried a girl around a part of the running track that was empty so that she could pass her physical test, this shit happens all the time, another girls backpack was emptied for a march and stuffed into other mens packs so that she could pass, and all this on top of the fact that both of these women already had lower standards for their tests.

Whenever I see women operators in Rainbow six I cringe a little, special forces don't have women because they refuse to lower their standards of recruitment, there isn't a single female living right now who can pass my countries week long SAS selection, truth be told there are few women fit enough to pass the first part of it, the fitness test to a male standard.

Do you guys think it's possible that devs are being outright paid by Jews to make these design decisions? There's no reason to deliberately make a black female lead so masculine.

Kikes aren't that crude. The devs do this for free because they have been properly indoctrinated to believe it's the right thing to do and the marketing research thinks this is going to profitable because some of the top handgrubbers push it in too big to fail mainstream media.

Nah nigga, Raphael Colantonio the president was the lead designer on Arx Fatalis, I don't even think Diversity is on the end of a mandate, people wake up believing that this shit is real, that people outside of their echo chamber give a single fuck about diversity.

Same, I was under the impression that SAS selection was way longer though, don't you go to the jungle and shit?

*tips fedora*

You don't understand how truly diseased the mind of a leftist is. These are the same people that see a mudshit plow through a crowd of innocent people, killing a 100 and injuring 500, and get more upset at people criticizing immigrants and immigration policies than with the savage monkey that killed so many people. They're the same kind of cockroaches that can, for years upon years, let vulnerable white girls get preyed upon by Pakistani grooming gangs and do nothing because they don't want to be called racists.

Leftists are complete and utter filth, you can't even call them human because they lack the basic concepts of empathy and morality. All they fucking care about and will ever care about is that their peers or minority pets don't call them bad names. They'll sooner butcher their own product and vision and hurt their sales than allow some random nigger on twitter to even imply they are bigots.

Sounds redpilled to me

Different country, but the jungle for the brits I think that's part of the training, they will decline you like nothing though. Also the brits have a strange system for fitness where non combat roles have a different standard for fitness, weaksauce as fuck.

Nope.

So what did you mean by "There are plenty of cute girls that can "fight""? She can beat up other woman? Because a shitload of woman can beat other woman.

Please fucking kill yourself betacuck

No doubt they'd get their shit pushed in by teenage boys, but I meant female on female games, though the violence might've due been to cultural animosity between the teams playin, still more aggressive on the rink than the male counterpart.

Did they even try before giving up?
I know the answer pretty much is no, but sometimes that tiny ember of hope is still gliming

I didn't have a choice in that shit, I did what I was told to do, they set it up so girls can pass easily.

Eat my cum out of your wife's gaping asshole (^:

:^)

fucking disgusting, how can you even type that out? People like you should be arrested and send to prison for life.

How can 0206a4 obey it, though?

You're a fucking retard, please join the military and while you're still a recruit say no to your regimental nco see what happens, you'd be lucky if he just knocked you out.

Nah, I'll pass.

Dykes lead in the domestic violence statistics.

Mystery solved, thanks!

Not saying that you are lying, but do you have a source on that?

They're based in Austin, Texas so even if they aren't being flat out paid to do it the world around them that indoctrinated was directly subsidized by the same kikes so it really doesn't make much of a difference.

… is that Garrett's voice actor? Did they really go "y'know what would really make our AAA Zenimax shit look authentic? Let's drag up a voice actor to pretend to be a character from a game we didn't make but by which we can hopefully get some virtue signal points!"

In chinkland woman carry you!

>The lifetime risk of PTSD in the general population is about 4% for men and 10% for women. Among sexual minority adults, the risk of PTSD is doubled – over 9% for men and 20% for women.

Also, lel at the "heterosexuals who have ever had a same-sex sex partner". Fucking Christ, how does this happen?

Zenimax is kike company through and through. Not only do they shit up on Thief's legacy, but somehow they found a way to rape Garett's character too.

rape, "Traps aren't gay tho!", or being closeted fag.

Here's what it looked like in the first game.

Can you fucking imagine Chara or Kronwall laying into a woman? In Kronwall's case you know it'd be a dirty hit.

What people here need to understand is that even if making your protags into a DIVERSITY it doesnt really hurt the big publishers at all or atleast the ones at the top.
Sure they shut down failing studios left and right and kick or shuffle the employees around BUT the big ones pulling the strings will never run out of money even if they have 20studios going on and every single one has made nothing but flops the next 5years due to forced DIVERSITY because (((they))) will just give out loans with next to no strings attached just for the sake of making sure the market stays flooded with shit aka #DIVERSITY.

Big names in Hollywood should be bleeding out too because forced diversity but they arent because the ones who control how the money is made will make sure the ones who make the propaganda will have it to be used no matter how much you try to spin around that (((they))) cant just make money out of thin air when they literally can.

More than likely some regular person with a homo phase

Media has hated mystery since Twin Peaks.

Chemicals in the water that turn the freaking frogs gay.

eww, no thanks

> one literally cries
Literally in tears, m80s

wait wait wait wait hol up hooool up

is that a fucking pajeet tranny?

The beauty of ((diversity))

Ironically, they let any other religions to grow in Sweden for "muh diversity".
The effects of a drunken spirit, causing madness and foolishness.

Must be a joy watching your tax money wasted on the walking wombs as they pretend to be your equals.

So she admits that men are superior in skill but still demanded for equal money prizes for grand slams even though women play fewer sets? Eh.

You did this shit and got promptly bullied a million times already, m'lady.
Give up.

From my experience when women play sports 2 things can happen: They're either too scared of the ball/disc or whatever object is relevant to the sport if there's any, or it's a free for all fight to the death.

I don't have a problem with a retarded wheelchair nigger quadriplegic hero if it was interesting. This is just a scowling nigger with no personality.

>>>/redchanit/

I've only played the first one and stopped after three hours over how shit and braindead moronic the game was.
Imagine my shock when this shit got no one, but two sequels.
The only good thing was the world and setting, a shame it was wasted on a shit hack and slash action game like this one.

Exactly. I didn't even mention the abortion that is T4 because stealthfags only gush about 1 and 2 anyway and Dishonered is NOWHERE near that level of quality. Yet it gets a pass because… ???

YOU FUCKING CUCK

It's a laff

If she wasn't hot and you didn't fuck her then you just went cuck overload, then again it's nothing new considering you're a britcuck.

WE

Good luck with your STDs

WUZ

(checked)
OUTSIDERS

forget about the army physical tests. i work in a warehouse that supplies a store chain for the whole country and because its in canada they want to be more progressive and get women hired but you only get the odd one that looks like a weight lifting man pass the physical so they had to make it easier and put the women in sections where you don't have to lift as much weight. truck loading department is still 100% men

The left will keep at it until they ram strong womyn soldiers through, and fuck reality. The Marines have already told them shit doesn't work, all female and mixed units severely under-perform compared to all male units. The SEALs told them shit don't work when the "most likely" female candidate dropped out in the first week, and this isn't even when things get really tough during BUDS. Even the fucking Jews gave up on women in frontline duty when it became apparent they couldn't lift tank shells, the kike general that was pushing for women to join active combat in the IDF quietly changed his stance and said women have no place in the military.

Then you had the circus in Iraq when the insurgency had started. The leading officer in Baghdad said he'd start court martial any women that got pregnant under his command as they were using it as a ticket to get out of the hot zone.

Fuck women.

so if outsider sees all and observes i bet he can take powers away like delilah did to corvo in dishonored 2, hell it should be easier for him because they're his powers to begin with

what asspull will they do to make captain nigga have funny nigger magic?

Her ancestors will use their Kang power to overcome the oppression of magic whitey

It's official, being born with a womb is a disability.

Once the Jew girlfriend to your brown skinned protagonist shows up, the horror will set in only to be cemented as literally everyone on the ship except her is some brown skinned mulatto. And half of the shit from that game reads like a liberal hippie wrote it.

To be fair, the EU version is how niggers actually look like IRL. Nips once again do not comprehend things outside of their nipland.

miring

Dishonored 2 already had a tranny

???????
pretty sure thats a pull up

look closer, mang
yup it's a pullup

cripple puts them to shame. jesus christ.

Because reality is buttfuck ugly you nigger. They simply had the common sense to make her attractive unlike our progressive devs.

That was the point.

FIFY

While the fact they "earned" the same tabs as the men for less work is wrong. Do these women even end up as infantry? I though most of the women in the military end up in logistics or something.

And people still pretend men and women are equal.

Woman have no place in the military in any capacity, except maybe as nurses. They're just not as good at most things as men are.

Saying "most things" is giving women too much credit. What women are better at than men is multitasking and precise, steady control over one's hand, everything else they go from worse to much worse.
Multitasking is completely useless, and steady control over one's hand is only ever useful for handcrafts because it's the single field where you don't need anything else. The best of women can't even paint as well as 2nd class painters because their steady hand is not as useful as things like being imaginative and in the end their brainless-ness means they just shit eggs filled with paint anyway, rendering the steady hand point moot.

I assume she means the pig butcher rape scene in the movie?

I has its uses when you need to do something like keeping an eye on the kids while you cook.

Since it's relevant to the thread and all

Why.

That ugly thing to the right always reminds of a looney tunes(?) character that has a similar nose. I can't fucking remember its name.

It was some other-world creature or something. Can any of you remember that character?

Because virtue signaling and dark mirroring of Corvo and Emily.

Why the fuck did they need to (((SHUT IT DOWN))) for that question? It's not even necessarily related to the trans person, everything in the game IS gross. Characters features are all stretched out of proportion and the environment is usually drab and dirty. Like of like they were going for a Tim Burton style.

No idea if the shit that webm says is true but they do tend to go really out of their way to get offended and ban people/raise a shitstorm.

Adding KANGZ as your protagonist is what companies do when they're ready for a franchise to be put on hold or killed.

That's actually the guy who worked on Deux Ex and Dishonored 1, lol.

What site is that, a pooz checker?

They never should have shown Billie's face. She should have kept the mask on at all times.

JESUS CHRIST, DUDE. I knew that show was pozzed but holy fuck

it's also androgynous

They don't even hide it anymore.

Its not just a show. Its what their idolatrous religion teaches today.
revelation 1:13-15 describes the current look of jesus though, people tend to overlook it

nuWho hasn't bothered hiding it for almost 7 years now.

Do normalfags even get annoyed or does this go straight past them? Or do they notice it and think its just harmless

The agenda is obvious in this particular case because he calls the human race petty for caring about it, but timelords reincarnate as a completely different body every time they die (which is how they keep the series going literally forever and explain away using different actors). So if the person watching is a long-time Dr Who fan (everyone watching is because it's a fucking dumb show living on nostalgia value), they probably don't give a fuck.

Truly the saddest creatures.

No one watches Dr Who anymore. I'm shocked how little they knew their audience because Dr Who was perfect to get a lot of people onboard : women could identify as the companion who got taken on adventures by a cool man and men could identify as the Dr doing cool shit with a sexy girl.
Now you have a senile old "lol so random XD" Dr soon to be a woman and an ugly chimp. This alienates both parts of your main audience and only pleases the british govt and tumblr.

The show peaked with David Tennant and Billie Piper. Not just cool actors but they had proper drama too. I stopped watching a few episodes into Matt Smith's reign because I hated his face and his dumb fucking mannerisms.

I'd been looking for a clip of this to make a webm from.

BBC is a part of the government, so I don't know what you expected.

Here's the ratings if anyone was curious.

Here's hoping it continues downward.

man, it's powered by social justice, it can't go up

That's still way higher than it has any right being.

Yeah. It gives the illusion of improvement to normalfags when games gave stagnated for a while.

In the 90s you had games with multiple endings, complex level design, versatile mechanics, and branching plots. They were replayable because there multiple approaches to solving a problem.

Out of their own volition, considering that it doesn't sell well.

Austin is San Fran-lite though.

You severely misunderstand the situation. This isn't some cunning marketing move on their part, this is them smearing their shit stained ideological fingers on things just because they can. Leftists and Jews are perfectly willing to lose money if it means spiting white, heterosexual men, doubly so if they take something those men liked (say, Star Wars) and ruin it.

A Marxist is a creature of jealousy and spite, it lives to make the lives of those around it miserable.

That's exactly what I said.

good god that's supposed to be a woman?
That face is manish as fuck.
Is it supposed to be a tranny?

user, thats just what niggers look like…

user, I don't know what you imagine nigger females look like, but they're nothing like the ones you see in Hollywood. Those are 1/3 or 1/2 human.

David Tennant was carrying the show pretty hard but it still had some good stories indeed. I also think that Eccleston is underrated as fuck but Smith, while a good actor in his own right, marked the start of the whole "Dr. Who is actually about how the universe revolves around the doctor xd" trend that made many drop it.
I didn't watch any of the Capaldi episodes and I'm utterly shocked at how ugly and black the new companion is.

Negresses have the most masculine features of all women, you legit cant tell most black trannies from actual women.

Relevant, just so you know.

worse than the fags that argue about zelda timelines.

Envy, user. Jealousy is the desire to keep what you have to yourself, envy is wanting what others have that you don't. Absolutely agree with your statement, though. Virtue signaling, leftist devs are miserable, utterly repulsive filth.

This is as bad as those muslims that try to insist that Christ was somehow an Islamic prophet.

You're fucking retarded.

Why do Christians have to pull off these mental gymnastics just spite the reality that Jesus was Jewish? Why would you worship a religion that wasn't even meant for you in the first place?

Jesus wasn't even real. If the religion isn't meant for us, we can make it for us
sage for dumb topic

Well, He is an undead wizard.

So…yeah.

*Undead cleric

Wasn't series 4 the one with Donna? That annoying cunt. How is that the highest rated of them all??

Holy shit thanks for reminding me, only time I ever skipped a whole season in a show.

My problem with many a JRPG

Donna had more character growth than any 5 characters in the show put together then had it all stripped away so she could be a deus ex machina. Tragic as fuck.

Don't know what resurrection means. Sad

Too bad she was still annoying as fuck.

You call that a woman? Looks like a nigger boy from the ghetto to me, not a woman. Americans are fucking weirdos, I swear.

Yeah, a negroid female.

Elmer Fudd? Not other-worldly but its face sure reminds me of him.

Actually, a lot of normalfags can't identify with non-human things. Every shitter in Rising Thunder bitched that they wanted humans to fap to instead of being a fighting game about giant robots. I'm still bitter about that.

THATS WHAT NIGGER WOMEN LOOK LIKE YOU FUCKING EUROCUCK

No, it looked something like this:

Donna was the best companion and best foil to the Doctor.

So is this real or not?

All they need to do know is cripple her.

Unfortunately, yes.

>character created BEFORE SJW shit started so

Fucking Christ, people.

She's shit through and through, you baiting faggot

You have to go back.

was her face ever shown in the first game? She didn't even have her own model in game, she was just a palette swap of the rest of the steampunk ninjas

That's kinda part of her character tho.
Fucking what? She's fucking gay now? Jesus. Also, crippled? The fuck do you mean? Her body is more fucked up than that robot eye?

Her arm is part void or something.

She talks about her girlfriend in 2 IIRC and she was missing an arm. If you look closely at OP's image you see it's the same magic robot stuff as her eye.

I worked a month at a scout camp this year. The climbing director was a woman and while she was moderately knowledgeable about actual climbing and very good about keeping everyone safe she couldn't keep up with the men physically. She regularly goes for climbs and hikes around Zion and she could make it up the 50 foot rock in about 3-4 minutes (with climbing shoes and chalk). I'm a software engineer who worked at camp as a favor to a friend and I could climb up the wall in a minute and 6 seconds (with hiking shoes and no chalk). This was after she talked about how if men were to climb more like women they would be better climbers. I can't even do half a pull up.

That guy looks all right. :^)

Has humanity gone insane, why would they even do such a thing when through history they have never fought any battles alongside men. I thought kikes were the ones pushing this but they also tried it in their country and admitted that it failed. Who even came up with this denial of reality? The whole fucking system/thought.

its worse than i thought

I HOPE YOU ALL KNOW WHO IS BEHIND INSANITY
Ordering you how to think, how to feel, how to act.

Its not the government, media and the education system. Its not the lying analysts, banks and ad companies its the inbred clan behind them.
you know (((WHO)))

LOL
;-;fugg

A FUCKING HERO

if you think SJWism and Marxist infiltration of media is a recent phenomenon, then you're either underage or you're just not fucking paying attention

I think they're trying to tell us something.

B-BUT I WANT MY BASED BLACKS WITHOUT THE PANDERING! B-BUT I WANT MY STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS TO BE WHITE AND SEXY SO I CAN BEAT MUH DICK!

No, she had a own character model towards the end of the dlc, when she gets judged by daud, though the model with mask could be a simple re-colour of the standard assassin.

This very concept is so cockmongling retarded that I literally can't even right now like oh em gee. Seriously, what knuckledragging fucking buffoon stopped to even think about this? It's such an obvious error that makes no internal sense, there's no way someone just missed it, it has to be they just don't give a fuck

It was written by a woman.

It's reflective of current Marxist ideology. A disabled black woman is literally going to try and kill god.

With the power of transhumanism as well, most likely. Or he'll just let her for funsies.

the black woman has the power to go back in time, she can kill him before he turns into a god.

so the bitch has an ability that supposedly the Outsider doesn't have? Because if he can do that too, he can easily stop her. If he can't do it, where did it come from?
Keep in mind in dishonored 1 you had timestop powers bestowed upon you by the Outsider as well, and Daud's blink ability paused time as long as he was aiming it.

no one ever said niggers thought things through.

REALLY makes you think.

You actually gain the power to go back in time by the outsider himself. It's a device that you use for a certain mission.

That was a cool mission.

I miss Billy Lush.

dont buy the game. pirate it when denuvo is cracked, THEN don't play it.

politics and agendas in vidya will die off in this lifetime.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

IM GONNA PUKE

Dishonored 2 sales numbers were pretty mediocre and Prey did bad (though it probably wasn't an expensive game to make). This will probably flop and kill Arkane.

Lord in heaven what the fuck

nigger that is pretty normal age for puberty, of fucking course he's whacking it.

Not 3/5ths?

I was a horny fuck at 12 too, but my parents didn't take me to any "sexologist."

They just told me to get my goddamned hands out of my pants.

It's not that a 12 year old has sexual desires, its that shes promoting that kind of degeneracy.

It's not that a 12 year old has sexual desires, its that shes promoting that kind of degeneracy.

WE WUZ UHSASSINZ AND SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!

We had a whole big argument last time this was posted in a thread. Several anons said the same thing and I'm inclined to agree with you also. A 12 year old wanting to fap a lot is not a malicious condition that needs some crazy-eyed dildo shiller to fix. The only weird thing about her story is the notion that the kid felt like he needed sex.. so instead of the parents talking with him, they paid someone employed by a sextoy company to teach him how to fap more.
That trick with the sponges and the rubber gloves does work really nicely though.

I admittedly did not watch it the whole way, but she seems to be giving him tips on jacking off rather than let him have his underage friend fuck him. What exactly is the problem?

Yeah, there's a whole incident described in one of the Dishonored 2 missions where (Newly Revealed Character Who Is Somehow Important) was a good friend of hers, and she gets her shit kicked in while literally breaking into his house to find him.

You can go back in time and fix things so she doesn't channel her inner negro instincts, so the next time you see her she has her right arm and right eye.

I don't think he should be having sex while underage, but I also don't think he should be jerking off while underage. The only real difference between the two is how it affects him socially, both can be damaging. We aren't bonobos, we don't have to give in to every sexual urge, and giving in only makes it harder to resist. Sex should be a special experience between two people, not something you watch while you jerk off for hedonistic pleasure. She should've told him to resist these urges, to find a girl he's into, to make her a long term girlfriend, and eventually wife her. Instead she taught him to be a hedonistic cuck.

at least if she's going to send him down this path she should be a good sexologist and give him the shucking of his life

user, nothing short of the infinite power of Christ is going to get a twelve year old who just started puberty and discovered touching himself to wait six years to have sex legally, or even longer to find a wife and marry her. There is nothing wrong with masturbation so long as it is done in moderation, like everything in life.

MUH

that's why you don't tell a twelve year old it's ok to masturbate. I realize they likely will anyway, but if everyone shames them for it, they may at least moderate theirselves.

or you could just tell them to be healthy about it? I mean with kids if you shame them about eating candy, they're just gonna learn to swipe it when you're not looking, or eat a shit ton at a friends house, or get their own. Being up front about it is the best course of action.

I disagree

Well, should you ever have kids, I hope you're happy with them becoming sexually repressed furfags.

Stop projecting.

You know it's true, else all those "pray the gay away"camps would be massively successful.

That's a whole nother level of degeneracy

No, it's not. The forbidden fruit is always sweeter, people always want what they're told they can't have. Shaming your kid into submission will turn him into a sex crazed twink.

It is. Being gay is more degenerate than watching porn. though one can lead to the other obviously though shaming isn't the only thing you should do. You should tell them why it's a bad thing that they should avoid doing.

ok, why is it a bad thing?

Because it can lead to addiction, it's hedonistic pleasure without any effort, it desensitizes you to actual sex, sexual pleasure exists for you to experience with others, not for you to narcissistically abuse on your own, ITS A SIN

I already said in moderation. Nothing you said will happen unless your masturbating more than 3 times a day.
Fuck off.

I don't think there's a such thing as moderate with masturbation. It works the same way as dopamine releasing drugs. You will always want more.

ur going to hell, nigga

Then by your logic having sex once will slowly turn you into a sex addict. And yeah, I consider once a day pretty moderate. And fucmign everything releases dopamine, hanging out with friends does, playing vidya does, eating a cookie does, should we just stop doing all that shit because we're just gonna get addicted?

Once a day is not moderate

You already said you don't think any amount is moderate, so what does it matter? Argue with my other points.

If you fuck as often as a lot of people masturbate, yes.
Not as much as masturbating
Tbh I think once a month is moderate
Once a day is addiction levels

1. No
2. What does the amount matter? Doing more crack doesn't get you addicted faster. Either it's addictive or it's not, and it's not.
3. Nigger that is nofap tier.

???????

Back in 2011 or so, my college roommate tried to get me into Dr. Who. There was a qt I liked that was also into it, so I gave it a shot. Christopher Eccleston gave me massively high hopes for the rest of it, but I barely made it through season 2, and ended up dropping it entirely just into series 3. Waste of time tbh.