P-Preator? [Actually Sad Moment in Vidya]

Please say something. Anything…

These two moments were very touching. I think I prefer these two over Lee & Clem; however, that doesn't mean I hate Lee. He was a great character, too.

I cried from laughter

Seeing the little hope Max had die was really depressing.

Extella's writing was fucking awful and bat shit insane. But good choice in waifu but Caster is better.

HEY user, READY FOR ME TO SHOW YOU MY MAD SKILZ?

>>>/redchanit/

Everytime. You know, I've checked around and there are people crying over that. How can you get upset when that happens?

Archer certainly gave me feels at the end of CCC, he's a total bro and the whole character development between Male MC and Emiya is completely different from the other two. Kind of a bitter taste it just gets dropped in the sequel.

It makes perfect sense if you think about who plays Minecraft.

Seems like being a Fate fan is suffering.

Meh I liked hunting the villain through multiple world lines to stop his evil scheme. Also the waifus were good and the combat was fun for a knock-off musou. If you ignore the GARGANTUAN BLARING RETCONS then it's not only half bad
>tfw Caster has actual sex with the MC at least once if not several times, and once in a school girl role play outfit
>tfw Tamomo blocks Nero at literally every turn and in the only timeline when she's not around to block her the MC is paralyzed/comatose forever
>tfw they even mention how unfair it is that Nero keeps getting blocked but Tamo had it off numerous times
Truly being Caster's rival is suffering

kayima is a shit writer to the point that he hired yoko to save his company and skin

Sonic adventure 2 ending is a bit off but the message is crisp.

It will never stop being painful yet hilarious

I found the ending to be more depressing, honestly. If you chose not to go aboard the "abstract AI heaven space ship" 9's consciousness remains on earth and, if you get the true ending, he is the only one of his generation left. He still gets his beloved 2E and she gets to have him; it's very sweet and happy until you realize that the real/original 2E is aboard that abstract heaven ship. The one from the beginning of the game is gone forever but the 9 that was from after the prologue remains.

What game?

The ending of persona 3 makes me cry alot.

I'd almost be tempted to start because it all looks cool, but man is it hard to understand it all or where to go after Fate/ Stay Night.

As far as "directly after" goes, I heard a few good things about the prequel anime Fate/Zero.

Out of all the goddamn games that could move me to tears, fucking Project Rub got me
You spend the whole tech demo playing Japanese minigames being the beta orbiter of this gray haired woman and the moment you get to finally save her, your Amerifat rival tries to get a cheap shot out of you and she just sacrifices for you.

The whole thing was pretty depressing, I agree.

probably the longest 10 minutes of my life

Oh boy here we go

Emil's Head weapons also state that several hundred years later he meets a woman dressed in black with a perplexed look on her face, but can't remember her. He also states that the machine network starts up again, and he continues making clones while they start slowly self destructing. He can't remember which one is the original and which one is the copy, and since they keep failing, eventually…

Man, fuck Fate/Extella. Bought it on steam full price and it didn't work on any of my fucking computers.

It's mostly unrelated to each other, merely making use of the same setting. A lot of the worlds are explicitly different parallel realities.

Even direct prequels-sequels like FSN and FZ are noted to be parallel worlds. But if you are interested, Fate/Zero's anime is probably the easiest place to start, though it is very different from everything fucking else in the series so some of the hardcore fans hate people who start with FZ.

Yakuza zero, especially tachibana's death, and makoto holding him in her arms. That alongside other moments

Man I didn't want to kill her, I just wanted her to go home.

Xenogears
Actual spoilers:
The rat in the machine was a bro that did nothing but help the main character out as they escaped from the prison city and even fought with them against a nation's elite army. Eventually they get separated and when they find Hammer again he has the main character's love interest at gunpoint saying this is the only way to end this war. He then trades her for some ultimate power by letting a (((third party))) turn him into a war machine that forced him to fight the main character. That's what the picture came from. You more or less put him out of his misery because after the fight he more or less said he knows he fucked up and blew himself or if you are a cool guy you can kill him before that happens and get the trading card item that raises the drop rate of rare shit.

Hammer lived a hard life.

-blew himself up

I guess it rubbed you the wrong way.

Pulling r1 and hearing that gunshot fucking got to me.

Hear me out, I think a lot of teens at that time could really relate, that feeling that nothing really seems real and the people that you speak to either aren't really there or never were to begin with. Sora coming back actually felt legitimately fucked up and really made the eventual fight against him slightly emotional. Even moreso knowing Xion was never brought up again until DDD this was a kid who's entire life from the beginning was taking orders from strangers and he had no choice (nor willpower at that time) to really question it and by the time he did, it was too late.

>Choppers Death
CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY
CAN YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY

I just started Yakuza 0, just finished chapter 2 and started playing Majima god help me I don't think i'm ready for the feels

Yall niggers don't even know.

That game was so good that I might just replay it all for the third time just to retake it.

Because most of the dirty secondaries that start with FZ proceed to whine and moan about the rest of the franchise because it's not like FZ.

>chopper and everyone crying out to him before he crashed.
God damn it user. It's been almost a year since I played it and it still hurts.

You have a long way to go, and there's always disco to cheer you up.

Why would the original 2B consciousness be on the ship? Her memory data was on her sword and in her (corrupted) body, and IIRC the endings where 9S survives, A2 does as well.

That said, it's very likely they aren't the originals anyways. It's probable that they've died without a data upload before.

No one's left…Everything's gone. Kharak is burning.

What on earth are you spouting, what basis do you have for this? Ending E is the support robots restarting the YoRHa project because they got attached to 2E and 9S even though they were supposed to be purging all files.

Here's a rough meme draft for a guide

*kamiya

do not post it again, it's a huge spoiler

Just as good the third time around. Can't wait for the sequel.

you fucking nigger why do you do this to me

I found the ending to be far sadder. Majima just wanted to be loved man, seeing her not recognise him was painful

Not Important had a hard life…

fuck
underrated game

The whole petrification scene in Dragon Quest V.

Your wife is kidnapped by monsters after giving birth to your daughter and son. After saving her from one of the monsters that assisted in killing your father. You again come face to face with the murderer of your father. This sorcerer not only killed your father right in front of your eyes by using you as a hostage when you were 8 years old, but then enslaved you for a decade to build a temple for the devil. He has taken away your parents and your childhood. But it's not over yet.

Before you're able to act, he petrifies you and your wife. Leaving you both to collect dust. Later, a thief finds you and your wife and decides to sell you both at an auction. You can witness and hear everything. As you see your wife sold off to some rich asshole. The same happens to you too. You're now a "lucky statue" sitting as decoration in someone's yard for years on end. You watch as they have fun and their child get older as time goes on. He's about the same age as your children would be at the moment. Years go by and one day a monster swoops down and kidnaps the child. It's a henchman of the sorcerer, and now that child will suffer the safe fate you did at his age. A slave building a temple for the devil. The child's father curses you for allowing such a thing to befall on him. You're supposed to be a lucky statue right? How could you let this happen? With that, he and his wife move away, leaving you to decay with time.

After a few seasons, 2 children approach you and use a magical rod to remove your petrification. You were finally freed, and the ones who set you free were your children. From there, you travel the world with your children to find your wife and mother.

The despair doesn't end there either. Thankfully this game had a happy ending.

How the hell is a fucking arcade plane game better at evoking a wide range of emotions than most video games?

the reason majima didn't say anything in that scene is because makoto would recognize who he is by hearing his voice. But fuck the ending, her finding the watch, and getting to hear the melody again while also thanking majima.

Because it was made with love, care, and cheese user.

user, I miss these type of stories
;_;

Do you have the mega link?

#!g9x2iYBL!bWNw1luteG7JA_Pm5e_qm8kqDWiKQSB05DMIqdLGhlU

Prepatched. I've got a raw version as well if you want it.

Please post the raw user. archive purpose

#!RoxVVCDA!BoWY4s36cSp8PgrZq34tRXEsMNYUYJJGtXrmfEy7238

Go to Hollow Ataraxia for the true ending

Hollow Ataraxia was a fucking hoot. I should replay that.

I got a little teary eyed when Emil sacrificed himself for the group in NieR, even though in the true ending you find out that he didn't actually die.

No shit. I didn't expect much from the Mad Max game, being a movie game and all and of a movie that wasn't particularly faithful to the originals, but it actually ended up being a pretty good game. At first it seems like a stale open world format sorta game, but somehow it manages to make it feel somewhat fresh and interesting. Wouldn't call it a 10/10, but easily an 8/10.

Doing gods work, user.

its hard to think of moments that made me tear up from the top my head but pic related did make me feel like a piece of shit.

bad things happening to little girls get to me same as acting heroic.

I also get sentimental at persona endings.

P3 ending wasn't sad, user.

I saw some of the bath scenes, but nowhere did I see one that confirmed dickings, and there was no mention of a schoolgirl outfit. Did I miss something?

P2's ending (both innocent sin and eternal punishment) are pretty sad. P3P was somewhat sad, if you play it a second time and got whoever the MC romanced to hold them before they fell asleep, but that isn't hard hitting to what tatsuya went through.

Saddest part of Yakuza 0 for me was pic related.

The first Leena scene in Chrono Cross. It's not sad in and of itself, but the manly feels hit you when you're almost thirty years old, replaying the game, and that scene makes you remember the good times you had with your friends and fam, and how they'll probably never happen again.

That scene hurts a lot when you know what's going to happen in kiwami.