Arcades are back babyyyyyyy

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Arcades are back babyyyyyyy

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/axo0H

Nathan Russell
Nathan Russell

That looks fucking amazing TBH. Turns out VR isn't such a bad idea, it just needs a full Space Harrier type setup to go with it.

Jayden Murphy
Jayden Murphy

Arcades
implying that's not just a glorified public tech demo

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

I can't wait to play with Holla Forums with it.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

That looks super fun, too bad they won't release it for PC.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

Now if only if it wasn't kiddie cuck bullshit like Mario and maybe had more realistic graphics and physics like a proper racing sim, then it'd be just fine.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Satan only plays mature games for mature people like himself.

Landon Walker
Landon Walker

This is being developed by Bandai Namco and, from what I understand, will be available as an arcade machine in the VR zone arcade in Tokyo
So no, not a demo

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

There are already some good racing sims for VR; like Assetto Corsa and Dirt Rally.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

That makes good replacement for buying PC, VR and game that I will play once.
Plus it will pander to normalfags, and like not normalfag gamers but actual real normal people.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

arcades are back
I can't wait to wear VR goggles that are caked in the grease and residue of the 100 people that wore it before me.

Noah Price
Noah Price

I can't wait to touch arcade sticks coated in the cum and snot of the 100 people that used it before me
Let's face it, arcades were always disgusting dirty places, this isn't changing much

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

With how expensive good vr is (the headsets alone won't offer anything worth buying) VR arcades would be a good business decision.

Luis Williams
Luis Williams

Correct.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Yeah, but at least in classic arcades you only have to use your hands. It's not a huge deal if those get dirty. I rather not put filth on my face.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Your hands are the worst thing to get dirty since they handle your cock, the food you eat and anyone you touch.
Technically getting your face dirty is much more sanitary than getting your hands dirty

Jackson Collins
Jackson Collins

Now arcades will have no fucking excuse to not have those ridiculous multiplayer gundam sims

Adam Harris
Adam Harris

Why would you jerk off or eat food with dirty hands, you fucking animal?

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

That's the thing, you don't know if they're dirty or not
Your hands probably have shit on them right know, they had actual shit on them 10 minutes ago when you scratched your nose, now that shit is in your sinuses, in your lungs even.
You've got actual shit in your bloodstream user, all because you scratched your nose without washing your hands

What are you gonna do now?

Adrian Wright
Adrian Wright

Nigga, your own filth is unavoidable to some extent, but filth from public places isn't. If you handle money for a long time you're going to feel the dirt on your hands.

Oliver Price
Oliver Price

I want something like this but with that one weird Star Wars starfighter arcade machine.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

We've been saying this for years. The true home for VR will be high-end arcades. Consumer-grade VR will either be shit-tier, or mediocre at best while still require you spending thousands of dollars and dedicating an entire room to your PC+VR+Treadmill.

not washing your hands multiple times throughout the day
not keeping a big box of wet wipes on your desk to clean your peripherals daily
not cleaning your mousepad with grease-cutting dish soap every other week
You live like a nigger, tbh.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

Let's face it, arcades were always disgusting dirty places, this isn't changing much
god i wish i could get one of those sticks as a buttplug

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

That's the thing, you don't know if they're dirty or not
I fucking hate society.

I miss the days when "wash your hands before eating" was advice everyone knew about. Now we have retards like you who probably never wash their hands even after using the bathroom or jacking off into your monitor.

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

You sound like niggers, or people that live around niggers. I worked at an arcade in the mid 90s, and part of my duties was cleaning the controls and screens multiple times a day. I'm surprised you didn't bring wetwipes to the arcades with you if you fuckers are so gross you have jizz/dirt/snot build-up on your mouse/keyboard.

Juan Nguyen
Juan Nguyen

My cousin pees on my toilet seat and doesn't wash his hands before sperging out and touching everything

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

That's why everyone has immune disorders– they don't consume enough viruses, bacteria, and parasites. Soap is bad for you.

Owen Mitchell
Owen Mitchell

Keep telling yourself that, pajeet.

Lucas Morales
Lucas Morales

trips confirm. kys

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Maybe we shouldn't let in tons of uneducated, filthy mongrels into our countries, eh? really makes u thinko

John Miller
John Miller

nintendoshit
No thank you.

Hunter Adams
Hunter Adams

inb4 tapping an amiibo on a part of the machine gives you a permanent buff throughout the entire round and it becomes p2w

Luke Turner
Luke Turner

Aside from that though, I'm happy to see this. I've always liked arcades and sadly they just aren't around anymore. I hope there's enough interest in this kinda shit to bring back arcades with new machines for the masses and old retro machines for people who wanna play the old games. There are some nickel arcades dotted around America, or some places where you pay for a pass and it lasts the entire day, and honestly I think that's a bit more fair because the shifts in the economy have caused 25 cents to be kind of pricey for a single go.

I just have some distrust for Nintendo nowadays after amiibo and some of their more halfassed games

polite sage because I already bumped in my last post

Austin Phillips
Austin Phillips

Well unless you use the joystick as a buttplug it's not quite comparable to have a smelly, saliva soaked goggles right up in your face.

I envision that everyone can bring their own goggles. Be it Vive or Oculus.

They can also sell goggles on the spot. A cheap cut-down version exclusive for that arcade.

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

It would be trivial to design them with a disposable liner where it contacts your face. After your session, an employee in the arcade would wipe out the inside of the goggles and replace the liner.

Thomas Rivera
Thomas Rivera

VR being better applied to Arcades rather than Home Devices became a discussion about sanitation
Never change Holla Forums

Jacob Cook
Jacob Cook

I have OCD and anyone who doesn't is a nigger
enjoy your shit genetics you jew

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

being this desperate to try to have fun like some kid that still has hope on an imageboard
You know that's not some kind of outlandish thread twist and you aren't fooling anyone

Zachary Allen
Zachary Allen

Arcades are back
it's VR shit

No.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

holly shit that picture is real

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Also, daily reminder that proper hygiene is a "white thing" (if your controller/mouse is greasy right now, you should kill yourself immediately), so when you see someone complaining that you're too hygienic, they're obviously filthy muds.

archive.fo/axo0H

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

Maybe it will allow the piggybacking of more traditional arcade games on the market too.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

And so are those tits

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

And so are those tits
not really that impressed. Its just funny to see a legit Nintenjoo PR bimbo literally pulling a Jade Raymond.

Justin Ross
Justin Ross

not carrying a box of disposable gloves with you 24/7

Charles Lopez
Charles Lopez

wanting to get eye herpes

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

the switch straps covering her wrists and throats, nice touch.

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

ゲームセンターに行ったことがない
Arcades never went anywhere in Japan, OP. Cool video none-the-less.

Liam Diaz
Liam Diaz

Looks good, but the gameplay looks awkward as shit. Is it based on the first Mario Kart arcade?

Gavin Ramirez
Gavin Ramirez

are you implying she is hiding an Adams apple?
:^)

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Strange, I don't see Audrey taking credit for her male colleagues work.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

Dem tiddies tho

Austin Williams
Austin Williams

She doesn't, though, she looks like she genuinely likes what she does and she have never taken credit for anything. In fact, after that megamilk conference Nintendo catch on quick and removed her.

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Arcades never went anywhere in Japan
They did. They're just not dead like in the rest of the world.
Turns out VR isn't such a bad idea
VR was never a bad idea, it's just that everyone who tried so far never touched a video game and their attempts are gimmicky, retarded garbage. Saying these overly complex VR setups will succeed in the world of today sounds just like those retards back in 2006 saying the nintendo wii's controller would be the new standard controller.
If multiple companies pump out a head mounted display that's not trash, works on vendor-agnostic software, and first person games implement support for them people will start getting those. If they're sold for less than a monitor of similar specs instead of having 95% profit margins and operating systems get proper support, they might even enter the monitor market.

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

why do whores scream like bitches?

also, nice way to give me motion sickness, I love VR now.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

Oh you just reminded me of something
want to play offroad thunder at local arcade
some fatty is using the machine
stare at him from afar
he's eating cheetos, scratching his ass and sweating
when he's done I go to the machine
smell_of_death.tiff
buy some candy with my money instead

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

(1)
vidya whores are not a bad thing. I just think its funny that its a nintenjew vidya whore.

Austin Thomas
Austin Thomas

Going to the arcade with wetwipes
Are you from San Francisco?

Grayson Adams
Grayson Adams

How is she a vidya whole, though? Other than taking advantage of the fact that she has huge tits. As I said, Nintendo quickly sent her some other place to avoid her family unfriendly tits.
She posts pics with merchandise and tits, but she do it on her own, not because of Nintendo, and she doesn't even have any significant position on the company, so comparing her to Alison Rapp or Jade is retarded.
You are confusing wetwipes with lotion.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

muh realism
Fuck off satan, VR is for escapism. If you want racing realism go buy a real car instead of flooding yet another vidya market with boring games.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Simfags haven't ruined the racing game market.
Simfags who never touched a real car and who will buy literally anything no matter how shit it is have.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

DEAR AMERIFATS

Arcades never "left" (Earth). They just left the Glorious Burger and Pizza lands, because kids don't go outside anymore (there).

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

Why would they want to go outside? What is there outside but drugs, disease, the foul air, deviancy and the degeneration of the world? This isn't exclusive to America either.

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

because kids don't go outside anymore (there).

Niggers killed the arcades. America is too dispersed to allow arcades to be profitable outside of major metropolitan cities - and in major metropolitan cities, you have throngs of fatherless niggerlings roaming the streets. As a result, Arcades became a haven for crime and drugs - and with the rise of home consoles giving you an arcade experience at home without having to deal with belligerent niggerlings, it's no surprise they went bankrupt or got shut down by city officials in an attempt to clean up the streets.

Cooper Flores
Cooper Flores

all women are whores

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

What about nuns?

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

Pizza lands
So, no arcades in Italy?

Brayden Cruz
Brayden Cruz

all women who are not nuns are whores.

Matthew Moore
Matthew Moore

home consoles giving you an arcade experience
Even when consoles weren't shit this wasn't the case my dude.

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

(2.5)

Christopher Smith
Christopher Smith

Now they are coming back as esports shit. I was just reading that my town is going to get some esports cafe kind of shit where anyone can go and play, what I would assume is the most normalfag of shit, including vr.

Jaxon Russell
Jaxon Russell

Honestly I think VR should become a very prominent thing for Arcades. Most people don't have VR since the setup is too expensive. It could really revive arcades.

Nicholas Bell
Nicholas Bell

that fucking asian chick's laughter is making me angry.

Gavin Morris
Gavin Morris

Fuck off you tool!

Camden Bell
Camden Bell

mfw there are nudes of that hooker who worked for nintendo, but no nudes of audrey

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

Why would you want nudes of girl that is already taken. So you can cry in the corner of your tub and dream of the life you'll never live?

Gavin Gutierrez
Gavin Gutierrez

all these poor sods who don't live near a Round 1

Arcades never left as far as I'm concerned.

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

no, so my dick can cry in the corner of my tub

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Now I can finally RP as baby Peach.

Justin Howard
Justin Howard

That insane jewess makes my benis cry happy tears :DDD

Isaac Bell
Isaac Bell

But she's not even particularly good looking.

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

she looks better like this

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

She's got a perky set of titties but looking at her it makes you think. She's already non-white, has Hershey kiss nipples and has fucked up her body with metal tats and being a whore why not just go for an Asian girl instead?

Even a 5/10 Asian girl would be better than her in all aspects.

Exactly white perky titties are attractive it makes you think "youthful" but the complete package is just disturbing and makes you reconsider if she is hot at all (she's not).

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

It's more so the fact she looks a grown up anne frank who used her job at nintendo to market her services as a (shitty) high class hooker and pegged her beta boyfriend on camera to prepare him for his life as a gay prostitute.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

those lifeless bug ears
every time

Christopher Bailey
Christopher Bailey

Is she wearing contacts to make her eyes to dark or is that natural? It just looks so unsettling.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

rapp
She looks like a 40 year old junkie

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

tfw considering spending money so I can dumb this dumb bitches nudes for a laugh

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

Why not just buy her for a night and make your own nudes

Charles Ross
Charles Ross

I don't live in Seattle, although if I did I'd honestly consider this, get a good shot of her with my load all over her face too.

Christian Rivera
Christian Rivera

I just want someone to film themselves screaming make america great again while cumming and see how long it takes for her to storm out

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

I just want someone to film themselves screaming make america great again while cumming

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

Now I wish I lived in Seattle, I'd put down good money to make this happen.

Landon Clark
Landon Clark

The nose knows.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

6MB webm posted one day
approximately four seconds of cockeyed thrusting before ejaculation sets in and wheezing is heard
gasped out "make america great again" post-coitus because the guy filming forgot to before
Rapp looks confused and mildly affronted before leaving to get her things
/pol/ goes ballistic about meme-magic being real

Dylan Richardson
Dylan Richardson

arcades are back
it's just a nintendo gimmick but since the VR is with a nintendo product it's suddenly a good thing
Fuck you OP. Retards like you are why I am glad I spent the money to buy a Red and Ted pinball machine. I still remember what a fucking Arcade was.

Sebastian Gonzalez
Sebastian Gonzalez

Arcade games lived and died by gimmicks my man, hell, just think of all the racing games that give you a big fake vehicle to scoot around on and lean on when those controls could just as easily be accomplished with a joystick.

Angel Hughes
Angel Hughes

work for Nintendo making $100k a year
make enough money to be considered upper-middle class at the least
still decide to be a fucking whore
still decide to do nude modeling using Nintendo's IPs as part of your gimmick
get fired and blame it on GamerGate
rather than take up Gearbox's offer, continue to just be a fucking whore

If any of you fucks give her even a penny, I will fucking end you.

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

arcades are nothing but sega machines and gimmicks
Confirmed for underage b&.

Jace Morris
Jace Morris

I haven't touched anything Nintendo since the N64 but karting and arcades are a thing they are itching. Won't ever be as good as running a girl off an actual track though.

William Hall
William Hall

She looks prone to heat rashes, not at all fit for service.

Christopher Martinez
Christopher Martinez

VR is for escapism.If you want racing realism go buy a real car instead
Do you really think the average person can even afford to buy a car in his entire life?
Are you retards really this dumb?
Don't answer that

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Get out of the basement every once in a while, you can rent and drive track, rent firearms and get a feel. You would have found these things out if you weren't an absolute homosexual.

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

I knew a girl who worked customer service at Toys 'r' Us who managed to save enough money to buy a car in only a year of working at TRU. If she can afford it, I'm sure you can.

You don't have to buy a fucking NEW car, you know.

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

tfw no breasts to wear your boxers over as though they were a bra

Jaxson Reyes
Jaxson Reyes

the only thing that VR has ever been good at is going to finally fucking be utilized
Took fucking long enough for people to realize that's the only fucking way to get VR to work.

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

HAHA
the DFC attempts to garner pity

Aiden Martin
Aiden Martin

Calling DFC "DFC" when you're trying to insult flat chests
Sorry newfag, should've planned your post harder.

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Would you really want to put some skeezy public VR set on? I don't care how often they swap the sweathead I don't want eye fleas from the multitude of unwashed nintoddlers.

Nathan Moore
Nathan Moore

You merely adopted the Quark. I was born in it. Melted a computer in it.

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Mario kart looks fun for the first time

Jace Cox
Jace Cox

Videogames need to be realistic
Ban this faggot == MARK ==

Isaac Miller
Isaac Miller

man whats that webm where that ferengi is trying to find a noise on the ship. I always seem to not have it.

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

I-I don't really think that boys are meant to have breasts!!

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

he doesn't have breasts
What are you doing here then?

Sebastian Kelly
Sebastian Kelly

Arcade games lived and died by gimmicks
Arcades worked because you could only play in them what you couldn't play at home.
Street Fighter is usually considered the breaking point, because despite not being the 16-bit versions not 100% perfect, they were pretty close and prevented people from going outside.

As for the "Arcades still exist in Japan", I understood they do have old stuff in some retro places but most of their arcades carry only very recent stuff.

Juan Gomez
Juan Gomez

That's the point, user, Arcade carries recent stuff because they are nor dead there. As for gimmicks, cabinets usually included something that was hard to emulate at home or not the same like lightguns or dance pads.

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

video removed

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit