Discord supports the MSM false narrative

Discord supports the MSM false narrative.
I mean, it is ok to be against hate, but this is just onesided agenda driven. If you are against hate, you are against antifa and the alt left too.

I know this is actually a meta topic (mostly Holla Forums), just so you know.

Wow no fucking way OP. Selling personal info wasn't enough of a clue?

well, i was aware of this. But as always, there are a lot of retards on here how know jackshit.

*who

Maybe now tox can really take off.

Oh, that's sad…

Are they flagging both sides?
inb4 a Holla Forums faggot proves my point by crying that I somehow support the otherside or am a fence sitter

Discord is a "video games" platform for voice chat
so you're not doing a political bullshit thing here, its discord.

nothing of value was lost, friendo.

Fuck off, fenceshitter. We don't need you.

I understand that.
My point is that are they at least attempting to not be hypocrites, or no?
There's plenty of chat programs that are not strung to a centralized control center where you can still communicate like an real American, deregulated and at your own discretion.

Is this your first day on this planet or something? By far these people are the fullest of the full of shit.

Tox is just too user-unfriendly to become a wildly used program. I also always got shit quality on my calls.

Beg your pardon for the optimism then.

That's not optimism, that's naivety. Optimism is when you hope that the jew that's about to fuck you over will get a heart attack and die and by virtue of this sheer luck and coincidence you'll be OK. When you think the jew that's about to fuck you over will unsheathe his pride and sense of justice and realize the evil of his ways and let you go, that's just naive.

That's not optimism.
That's self serving vitriol

yeah you see, discord is not about gaming and bringing people together, its a honeypot for marketing
they can't sell altuism right chat logs :^)

what if he's on your side?

and that's why they mostly targeted the gaming audience. Even today there are enough retards buying 'no man sky' or another 'cowa doddy' copy. This actually shows that this markt is full with retards to milk.

I wouldn't care about that statement if it wasn't so one sided. Like as if there's another brand of hate that's acceptable, but not this one.
Their program is fucking horribly optimized and the voice chat is garbage. I hope, combined with everything else, that they tank soon.

nothing of value was lost, at least on my end.

Fuck you. If you don't explicitly ascertain your allegiance, you're with the enemy. Fuck off back to Holla Forums.
Anyway, back on topic. How's Tox's call quality?

:^)
That Buzzfeed cunt has been trying to defame Discord for months. I bet he's quite happy now.

well whatever, keep acting like a sociopath, i sure as fuck can't stop you from that.

He claimed it's a platform for white nationalists and alt-righters or something, right? He's trying to defame it for all the wrong reasons.
Never ceases to amaze me how parasitic certain people can be.

Not surprised to be honest.

oh vey.

user, you look a bit like a retard right there.

Yep. He's using his job at Buzzfeed for his own agenda/little war.

I wish journalism had some strict rules. If they respected the code of ethics then there would be no Buzzfeed, Vox Media or HuffPo.

Someone should ask about that handkerchief with a map on it.

I wish people would switch to Riot or Wire. Both FOSS that respect your privacy and have encryption.

it would not surprise me if a (((Data-mining company - who is shilled hard on the chan's))) had any connections to this.

Anyone have that webm of a guy explaining why Discord sells your data even though they claim not to?

I haven't heard of either of those. What do they offer?

Is it too late to drop discord now?

You normalfag scum shouldn't even be here.

This. Just look at the bot who is (was?) tweeting the list of nobodies who donated a small amount of money to Trump's campaign (name, address and the donation), or recently that verified account who was doxing alt-right people based on pics taken at their rally. None of those get suspended simply because they're on the right side.

Not my fault that my other artfag friends switched from (((Skype))) to it; although, if it weren't for my clingy ass needing them to help me improve, I would've stuck with utox. I only stuck with it because it let me communicate easier than steam chat by letting me copypaste numerous images in chat.

Really Discord is still fine. It's just that if you want a chatroom to be private, you have to keep it private. All the servers that got purged were ones that could be publicly found. It's still better than Skype because it uses less CPU during a voice chat with 4 people than Skype does while idle.

Reminder that all patreon had to do was raking in the money, but the HAD to engage in leftist identity politics.

You are really setting the bar low.

criminally unchecked digits

The reason why I used discord is because my skype friends made the jump and I don't wanna lose them, and i'm already too far in to pull out, so far in that I don't know what the fuck's worth it anymore; having friends who appreciate my shit art and can easily help me improve and grow, or not having my shit monitored and datamined by a shady faceless "Not!Skype" corporation.

I've been forced to choose between friends and freedom and I feel weak and helpless. Nobody should be forced to choose between this.

Welp, time to uninstall this virtual signalling shit. Kind of disappointed in them famalams.

video games