Webm Thread Current Year Edition

Post vidya webms itt

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/taketyuCG/status/794518160045023232
archive.is/F7VXh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Current year you say?

I found this video randomly and it actually got a chuckle out of me.

It is the current year, right?

drop the nukes already, we're unfit for this planet

hint - it was muslims

Anyone got some good ways to convert videos to webms? I have a shitty one but the filesize ends up way too large.

I got two tutorial webms
This and my next post.

ffmpeg

Thank you anons

Pretty good user.

Were you in the GamerGate thread? If not read this post and replies

now you done it

I was wondering what the fuck those were from.

look here m'boy

Man, I wish I still had sheep. Cuddly little fuckers and the lanolin in their wool is fucking good for your skin.

is there any other version?

I was getting to that.

This is the original.

I'll upload My Sweet Piano when I get to it (the sheep who has the lenny face).

From the same show I made the "strange isn't it" webm.

Huh, didn't know that was an edited version.

is this how the welsh view the world

I chuckled

I'm not sure you can call it an edit at that point. minus8 put more effort into the lewd parody than they did into the original.

Trigger is cucked? I'm not too surprised.
Definitely not surprised by that.

yes

Eh, doesn't seem like it's leaning too much against him.

"Trump is an angry loudmouthed idiot" is the default Japanese opinion of him, I found. I can't fault them too much for thinking like the average Japanese does, but they sure as hell aren't redpilled.
They clearly sound less happy than before. And why wouldn't they? This is most likely a viewing at an American convention (and California at that), hence the subtitles.

[引用が必要]
Still voiced by fucking Norio Wakamoto and wrecks Inferno Cop with CHAAAAINAAA. And even if it is supposed to be against him, the rule that everything that's supposed to make him look bad only makes him look rad comes into play.

People have made fun of world leaders for years. The only time it shouldn't be acceptable is when it comes from a leftyfag perspective, where they try to insult the nasty man they don't like, rather than poke fun at a politician.

:^)

heh

That bitch pretending to be a dog kinda makes my dick bounce tho

Creeps me the fuck out, and honestly that just means you're a furry who wants to fuck dogs instead of women. And I mean actual dogs.

If you're turned on by women acting like animals, you're using women as a middleman for bestiality because you can't justify it.

Not that I agree with the other guy, but do you really think that your bullshit doesn't stink?

Fucking kill yourself, kike. How retarded do you have to be to think that anyone will agree with you?

cry some more

Kill yourself illiterate nigger

Not that, I'm talking about you trying to extrapolate bullshit reasons out of one statement from the other guy.

Nigger, even most furries or /monster/fags only want the body, not the animalistic personality, that's why they anthropomorphize animals and personify them as thinking humans in the first place. Only the worst of the worst want human beings to act like animals.

That shit is disgusting and uncanny.

A goth girl that wears the clothes can be hot, one who's actually depressed and cutting herself all the time, crying about how sad life is, that's unattractive because it's real mental instability, human beings are naturally repulsed by that because the other in the relationship is a massive threat to both your dick and your kids.

In other words, people who stick their dick in crazy are the worst kind of people, they enable that behavior and allow it.

You're the worst type of degenerate, the type that takes advantage of mental fragility. That shit is disgusting and a good reason to take a flamethrower to your fucking esophagus.

Man, Ken always had a super neck. His real strength must lie in there, not his body. I like my furshit girls for personality, and body. If you want a woman she has to be a full package, I doubt you'd like a dumb woman an average one is best, a smart one who's condescending isn't smart at all.

k lol fine don't read a word I write, whatever mang

Great job deflecting from your original point near the end there

skip, seen this rerun too many times

I'm not sure whether to laugh or dry heave, here.

MORE FARTING

You might not be wrong there

I feel like I should be saving these for the next LOL thread.

no nigger.

yes nigger

For all his vaunted rationalism and eclecticism, Molyjew is still a follower of the schools of thought founded by Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.
Ie. He'll condemn his opponents for relying on emotions all the while he tries to rouse people with those very same emotionalism.

Then again, pure rationalism is kind of cold and dead, so it is necessary when it comes to influencing people. Still, he's very entertaining to listen to.

Well dubs man. Enough emotion in rational is what we need. A mix of it I think.

and jerking off to anime means you really just want to stick your cock in a pot of ink amirite

Time for some Molyneux?

I got no webm's saved anymore.

breddy gud

Also, now that anal vore and farts became a thing itt, might as well post this.

nigga

pretty smart, but hows the rest of it hold up? i like its style

It holds up quite well.

It's a three episode short series, nothing fancy but the ending is nice. Ignore the second series. Armitage(the blonde who is a 3rd gen robot) is a cutie.

context?

fresh webm

The fuck is this?
what an ugly creature.

Fucking normalfag. If you're gonna complain about something, complain about the nigger music.

how about fuck you faggot. This game was total shit.

Who cares, and like you'd know if you didn't recognize the token loli race.

Big Hearthstone streamer on Twitch made donation messages text-to-speech. It would be read as long as it didn't contain certain words he blacklisted like nigger and faggot. One donation contains nigger because you can bypass the blacklist by changing the spelling but maintaining the pronunciation. It's all pretty simple.

That's a cat you dipshit.

that part I understand, I'm more curious about who's making the memeing donations, is it /ourguys/?

Sam Kinison got reincarnated as a woman?

It's just regular viewers. I don't think he was raided in any way.

The wall on the spic's door was pretty good.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

higher quality version

Thanks, saved.

Oh whoops i'm an idiot and forgot to type, what the fuck was this advertisement even about?

twitter.com/taketyuCG/status/794518160045023232

it means you want to stick your dick into a 2d ayy lmao

It's most likely the only one of those that's actually real because that's the kind of creative shit you would expect from students

Why do I have the feeling that this guy got banned?

How can someone become a teacher and not understand this? Bet she's perplexed as to why kids draw dicks on walls.
Also the wall is fucking hilarious.

what?

my balls are shook

I love that guy.

How does he keep getting away with it?

This is how I do it:
1. Download videos with youtube-dl (check with -F if there's a webm version under 12mb so you don't have to re-encode)

2. Calculate video bitrate based on desired audio bitrate and the length of your clip using an online bitrate calculator

3. Use ffmpeg to encode the video and punch in the values I got from the bitrate calculator. I sometimes scale videos down (-vf scale=-1:480 ect) if I'm encoding from a high resolution source with a low video bitrate.

archive.is/F7VXh

Requesting the webm where one guy is in the back of a van with a shitload of paint everywhere

It's already been posted

Thanks, user, had missed it

hey ,as long as i win :^)

That YouTube money sure is worth it.

people freaks used to do this in circuses and carnivals for less than what they pay on jewtube , so yeah , it's probably worth it

The main thing is chewing it to be small enough not to cut your insides and not cutting yourself while chewing, since glass is essentially really large grains of sand.

I don't understand that first one

Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooah
jim you're such a sellout whore

I always find sovereign citizens pretty damn hilarious, they actually believe the government will enforce the law in the way they interpret it when the government doesn't even enforce its own constitution.

It was a fake announcement for whatever the fuck that was and lots of people on Neofag fell for it.

Fuck off, kike.

They’re not bullshit. Horsefucking is a mental illness, same with faggotry, same with childfucking, same with trannyism. It’s JUSTIFIED INTERNALLY in that very way. You were wrong. Either read about psychology or don’t comment on a subject you don’t understand.

They way trump says france france make it sound like some kind of exotic cheese.

What compells anyone to think this is a valid, rational and good idea?

Fuck you Jim for ruining terry, Shill your shit elsewhere

A guy photoshopped a supposed Ninetndo NX controller (codename for what is now known as Switch), a similar design has been seen in leaked concept graphs of that console. Those may also have been fake.
This guy posted the photoshopped pic on neogaf to take neofags on a ruse cruise and a lot of people (probably) took the bait and expressed their dissatisfaction with the retarded controller design.

Terry's still going on templeos.org. It was a matter of time considering how Google is running YouTube. Although Jim's video might've sped up the inevitable. He had videos (featuring Terry the Black) a while back but he seems to have removed them for now.

So you prefer 3DPD because they tend to have amazing personalities and would certainly not try to leech of you via wedlock/pregnancy?

Come now, we're both adults here.. Women ain't nothin but bitches n hoes and you know it.

what game is in the first webm?

NoOne Lives Forever

Not even once.

Come on, user. Not even a little 3D? Not even once? Really?

Do you know what paragraphs are?

Source, please.

The video has no audio so clearly 4chan

Do YOU know what paragraphs are? Every single "paragraph" of yours has a MAXIMUM of two sentences.

Mixed up IDs but the point still applies, especially the part where there is a line break after typing only six words like in the second "paragraph"

Fair point

That thing might be presentable without the multiple layers of makeup and wasn't in such a silly dress and was actually a biological female.

Haven't you heard? All women are lying, cheating sluts who'll use you to pay for their children while secretly burning coal behind your back, as a goyi- I mean, as proud white men it's important that we never breed or interact with women in any way, shape or form.

The best thing you can do is to socially isolate yourself from everyone but other lonely, white men. Ensure that all of your knowledge of other groups is filtered through this social net. If you never experience things for yourself, and instead only base your knowledge of the world off of what a select few anonymous individuals tell you it will make you far easier to manipul- I mean it'll protect you from the evil marxists.

Remember, there is nothing for you outside, all women want to exploit you, all blacks want to rob you, all employers only want to hire minorities, all liberals want to execute you for hate crimes. Stay indoors, don't expand your worldview, and believe EVERYTHING your fellow anonymous peers tell you.

how japanese do I have to be to understand this

upboated fellow redditor

People still watch Red vs Blue shit? Holy fuck its humor has become even more cringy.

Most fun I ever had with an anime until the finale…

first try at a webm

Such cancer

sorry, should have put a trigger warning for sensitive individuals

I'd figure a heavy anti-foreigner country like Japan would love walls.

This guy is trying wayyyyy to hard to sound like cr1tikal

the uk is lost

Yikes.

Nah, it's not full of Cr1tikal's usual unfunny humor of repeating the word 'titty' or 'nipple' one thousand times.

The whole "Reddit spacing" meme is still fairly new and fucking stupid. Only redditors would know about that formatting issue in the first place.

Been doing this shit for years as a way to separate talking points in a post. like half a year ago this shit surfaced here which means it's been festering on cuckchan before that.

It kicked off about the same time Hotwheels openly invited reddit here, now post webms or fuck off.

Stop posting the out-of-date version.

'reddit' spacing was used on 4chan before Holla Forums was even a thing. Unless you want your post to be a wall of words, press the enter key once or twice. It's simple imageboard etiquette, faggot.

I need to get out more

Speaking of, I guess I'll remake this

I was making no comment on the particularities of formatting on either board, try and read my post and not just insert make believe arguments into it. I was however stating that the "meme" of reddit spacing kicked off at the same time that reddit was invited here. Cause and effect is a funny thing

Huh, you're right. Honestly, I couldn't tell whether you were defending the meme or opposing it, but taking a closer look at 'openly', I suppose I have my answer. My bad.

The only cancer is the use of Derbyshire instead of the names of racial purists. Eat shit, kike.

These animations are pretty good (they're choppy, but I don't hold that against them). It's so fucking rare now to see actual hand drawn animation that tries to tell a charming story, massive credit to whomever the artist/author is.

M U H R E D D I T S P A C I N G
U
H

R
E
D
D
I
T

S
P
A
C
I
N
G

No one cares. If someone is a faggot, just tell them to choke on a mountain of dicks. The reddit spacing argument is literally always TL;DR

holy fuck you guys are good at packing quality into a low file size…

Why is *pam censored?

No, user.

Pressing enter twice after every single line doesn't make it easier to read.

It simply makes it irritating to look at.

People don't call it that way because it uses line breaks frequently.

People call it that way because you have retards overusing it to the point of retardation.

You want proof of it?

Just look at the post that started the whole discussion

It is irritating to look at because it is obvious he didn't do that to make it easier to read.

All he did was act like a lazy cunt and do a line break after one or two sentences.

And he also made super fucking long sentences and mixed them with super short ones, making a very disproportionate post.

And thus he created a post with spacing but with none of the benefits associated with it.

I am sure you would agree that my post is extremely high quality due to how super easy to read it is.

Spam is a brand name.

He might just be a writefag.

Well, obviously spacing between every sentence is jarring, but I was referring to larger paragraphs, such as this one I am making right now. Once my point is said, and I am moving on to another point, I will double-enter.

Now I can go on to my next point without having it get lost in a large wall of text, nor will I have to press enter twice after every sentence so that every sentence occupies one line only.

And you may notice something in those examples. Can you guess what it is?
It's the fact that the short sentences separated by line breaks are always at the start of a paragraph, not in the fucking middle. And not only that but the short sentences aren't separated by an empty line from their paragraph, that is only the case between paragraphs in your example. And that is not exactly what you would see with the original post, where every single fucking space is a double space.

Sorry, I'm getting confused here. Mind referring me to the original post you are speaking of?

Just read the post you were replying to. You did in fact read it, right?

this is what happens when it try to make a webm thats over 30 seconds long and has alot of details. it turns to SHIT.

What bitrate did you use?

Also, really digging these digits.

Oh, but that's you posting. I thought you might be referring to someone else. Using your own example, when you've specifically set out to make as obvious an example as possible is hardly fair.

I figured you might be referring to the guy who posted a pic of Kenshiro, here but he does end his thoughts at the paragraph and uses the next paragraph as a means of emphasizing what he is saying. It's a fairly basic technique in literature, afaik. He's still a faggot, tho.

so basically the guy is saying we should not play doom?

Did you even try 2-pass encoding, nigger?

You're retarded. When it comes to full fucking paragraphs it's due to readability. It's reddit spacing when it's between individual sentences.

i used webmenco.de

What does "good" mean? I think its a Holla Forums thing, but what does it mean?

That does something? I never did bother to think why the example had one. Does it matter if you have a good enough processor and lots of RAM?

two days ago i encoded 8gb worth of .VOBs with x.264 and AAC down to 2gb .MKV with single pass. last night i did the exact same but used 2-pass and i ended up with a 700mb .MKV with no loss in fidelity.

is that doom3?

That changes a lot of things. Fug. Thanks, anyhow.

Brutal Doom. Mod coming out never because the guy is lazy.

CPU power will affect the time it takes to encode.

Use ffmpeg

Use pic related

Well then he hasn't finished his thoughts, has he? The first two paragraphs could easily be put together, as could the third and the fourth, and that would make the text much more pleasant to read and more uniform. Separating a brief segment by a line break for emphasis works only when you aren't doing that for every single paragraph: if everything has emphasis on it then there is no emphasis.

Read the post he was replying to, that is exactly what was going on.

Why does he live in a storage box of some sort?

can it rip videos directly from youtube at varying resolutions?

I'll give you a hint.
Tomato Salad, Dream express, silence of the lambs, sign, separation anxiety

no use youtube-dl for that

I did, but it doesn't say anything about why you ought to use passes. Or at least the version I saved(which looks quite similar at a glance) didn't. Welp, that's a good thing to know. Does it increase efficiency if you break it down into further passes? Like 4 or 5?

See, I don't like the way this reads for example.
I find this much more legible.

Very cheap in murrica to rent a box. It's not difficult to turn it into a basic bachelor pad, as long as you don't mind having to get running water elsewhere.

will that rip youtube videos directly to a sized chunk? or just rip the giant file sizes from youtube that i'll then later have to convert to webm.

What is this japanese meme?

Youtube already has webm encoded versions, you're just downloading that.

yes but theyre often the wrong file size and video length. i used to have a tool that would rip the youtube video and let you dictate video start/end times, sound options, and video options. unfortunately the tool produces shit.

I've never experienced that. With what videos did you have that?

hurts to watch

what i mean is that if i find a 30 minute video and rip the webm version, its not going to be 10mb in a reasonable quality..
but i do like to find videos and rip small parts from them.
like i was able to rip this full video, bc its a small video. but what if i just wanted a small part like this part i ripped from a dunkey video?

Well that's a different complaint user. If you just need a clip then sure, use something that does that. Personally I'd get the entire video then snip it down and then encode that, rather than trying to rip and encode at the same time with guesswork.

i dont have anything anymore. and the thing i had created mostly shit. i just wish i had something that could do this well.
or else i wont be able to transmit cancer to people over an anonymous online haitian prostitution bulletin

probably cheap as fuck

It also may just be a studio of sorts where he does work and may be owned by him together with whoever else he does youtube videos with. By renting out a storage box they may have a lot of space for little etc

wtf someone jerks off to this shit

Such shit resolution. Fix it. Great game though. I had lots of comfy fun so I didn't need CRAZY or a challenge. But still DIE DIE DIE for awful quality.

Bruh you don't know the depths of the potential degeneracy out there.

Smug lolis need a spanking.

ive been posting in this thread about my difficulties making webms. this one i focused on audio quality. but im sure some other anons can do better.
im fine when the video is short. but as soon as i hit the 1min mark, any video with detail becomes shit.

Are the different helmet shapes a mod/editing, or is that in the game?

Shit, I do this when addressing different things in the same point. Or does this just mean after every sentence?

I think (but can't confirm) the latest season has the Reds and Blue both framed for something. So this is (possibly) an in-universe propaganda video against them (hence why it's so overblown- I imagine the gag being other people fall for it despite how blatantly fake it is).

But yes- Rooster Teeth has gotten much more cucked and reduced in quality over time (they grew bigger, hired people from (((Austin))) and even most of the "founding fathers" were pretty left and became anti-Trump). However, there are still a few stand-out members who do whatever they want because the audience likes them and Burnie can't fire them.

When Geoff & Joel leave- then it's fucked. Maybe Michael- but he's married now and that shifts your whole world-view.

For 480p videos I set the video bitrate to 400kbps for normal content. Also 2 pass encoding. I also have a few other tricks to make the most out of the compression settings

i used to have a tool that would rip directly from youtube and let me crop the times and adjust minor audio/video options or let me choose a filesize. it worked good but anything getting near 1m became a mess.
i really just want to find a new tool that'll do this well.

Bethfags GTFO

kek
eat a dick, faggot.

I bet that you have never been hipchecked, faggot.

yeah right

ain't that like any furry sees the world?

I know right?

sounds gay. is that what your coach calls it?

Is there a program to sort out videos and gifs duplicates anons?
Because i'm not up to go through some thousands files.

why?
hope he died

what kind of stupidity is this?

Hold onto your butts

Experimental versions of FFMPEG are great

that first webm, stuff of horrors
previous thread had one with human head attached to a dog body
and that is what, 50 years ago?

what does that Taylor Swift clip has to do with african genocide?

400 is kinda high unless you're doing something with tons of video etc like your 50FPS video with lots of green

This for example as animation I can do 520bitrate and it looks great, it all depends on your source plus on screen action

I didn't realize I was in the LOL thread

Same shit really, both webm and LOL threads are just off-topic shitposting, where anons regurgitate the same content again and again.

What you don't like laughing user?

webms are one of this site's OC treasures
it's just that these past months a lot of shit got webm'd that not only nobody wants to see, but also nobody has any use for

Yes, you can find it on google.

I dunno what's stopping him from making his own

Anyways remake

I fucking knew something was up with discord, it came out of fucking nowhere and spread like genital warts at the gay pride parade.
Two people just tried getting me to use discord yesterday, but voice wont work unless you install their fucking application.

feels good seeing that again

its good, some people prefer the condensed version, poly matrix, instead of the 4 OVA version because Keifer Sutherland does his voice

don't watch Dual Matrix, its pretty trash compared to the originals even if it is the sequels

4 OVAs man, or a movie if you watch the condensed version

im guessing this is an edit but given how fucked hollyjew is these days I could easily see it being a real thing
tell me they didn't actually use that track

Yep. Only thing more befuddling than Red vs Blue's continued popularity is all the white knights it has. Most will only even defend that shit because of the autistic "DBZ style lol" fights.

Of course they did and it was fucking cool in the theater

I wasn't ready for that…

are you sure abot that user?

All i can think of is the Alan Partridge super fan episode

The scene goes on for a while until the filmer is told to shut the camera.

those are a few years old and they tried to get a show crowdfunded or something at some point, maybe look into it

source on the animator(s)

Put the filename into your search bar

I thought they don't have 40k in russia

Russia is a prequel of sorts.

I know there are like 3 different Russian Guard regiments but what about Space Marines?

None that come to mind. Maybe in one of the later foundings, but if so I know shit.

They most certainly do, it is just that Russian internet is fairly isolated from Western internet due to the language barrier and due to having a completely different alphabet.

Sierra Skye

unbelievable, both that girl and bloopers are much better than the actual show

wow, dragon ball is really bad nowadays uh?

this is what modelling has come to these days…. I'm up for that
is that the salsa?

Anyone got the traitor scene with the sad star wars music?

I only have the MGR version.

So after playing around with vp9 for all these webm, I'm wondering, is it worth to use the codec for general media?
for example instead of using x265?

pic related is a test I'm running, but in general seem vp9 still results in larger a longer encodes,
so whats the sensus here? also tips for better settings compromising quality/speed/size

They don't have any GW stores

VP9 and X265 should be kinda equal, thought Netfilx "finds X265 20% more efficient". It's kinda hard to compare the two and different types of videos might give different results.

One thing I can say from my experience is that VP9 is much slower than both X264 and X265 even when doing lossless encoding. But both X264 and X265 perform like absolute dogshit, especially when the resolution is bigger than 1080p. Regarding the output file size: I never could get the consistant results — sometimes VP9 was smaller, sometimes bigger. Everything depends on the type of video you're encoding.

One reason not to use X264 or X265 is because H.264 and H.265 are patented formats, but that's up to your worldviews (because I doubt you will use them for anything comercial).

I use this and while it takes me ages the file size is pretty small and the quality is really good:
ffmpeg -i INPUT -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 1 -threads N -deadline best -cpu-used 0 -aq-mode 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -g 9999 -lag-in-frames 25 -tile-columns 0 -crf N -b:v 0 -f webm /dev/null && \ffmpeg -i INPUT -c:v libvpx-vp9 -pass 2 -threads N -deadline best -cpu-used 0 -aq-mode 0 -auto-alt-ref 1 -frame-parallel 0 -g 9999 -lag-in-frames 25 -tile-columns 0 -crf N -b:v 0 OUTPUT

You just have to guess the right CRF value (between 0 and 63). 32 is recommended for 1080p videos, so I usually use that and (in/de)crease it depending on the output file size, which you can see while the encoding is still going.
For -threads I use the recommended value, which is the number of real CPU cores minus one (e.g. if you have four cores, set it to 3), that way it won't destroy my PC during the encoding, unlike X264.
You can speed up the encoding by changing the value of -cpu-used (between 0 and 8) but unlike -preset in X264 it doesn't just affect the output file size but the quality as well.
While other options also slow down the encoding, they're all here to increase the quality and I'm not entirely sure what exactly each one of them does.

As an alternative to CRF you can use VBR by specifying -maxrate Nk -minrate 0 -b:v Nk (where both Ns are equal) instead of -crf N -b:v 0. Obviously, you can set -minrate to N as well, which will make it CBR, but I don't know why would you do that. To calculate targeted video bit rate I first encode the audio to get its size and then I use this formula (for Holla Forums's 12 MiB file size limit):
(((12 582 912 - AUDIO SIZE IN BYTES) × 8) ÷ VIDEO DURATION IN SECONDS) ÷ 1 000 = TARGETED BIT RATE IN KILOBITS PER SECOND

As for long videos… I don't really know. It would take you too much time to encode a movie with VP9. I assume that's the reason why I'm yet to see a torrent of a movie encoded in VP9.