Dont you fuckers hate when you lose your savefiles

Dont you fuckers hate when you lose your savefiles.

I got to the sea of flames in the first Megami Tensei, but I guess I have to restart the whole goddam thing from scratch because the file got corrupted.

None of you happened to be playing this game right? I dont care if your save is just a couple of hours in I just dont want to start from the very beggining.

Other urls found in this thread:

comfy.moe/rgsfld.sfc
comfy.moe/wngwwa.srm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have an snes version save rom the megaten 1+2 collection but can't access the computer its on at the moment
Just give your hero full strength with your initial stats and the early game will be a breeze

feels bad, I once lost the cartridge for pokemangs heart gold after I had beaten the final four
I also left the little pedometer thing in the wash, RIP some random pokemon I actually really didn't give a fuck about

how far are you into the first game?

A little part of me died when I realised I'd lost those.

I think I found a prior save, a while ago I switched from a PC emulator to snes9x on my phone, and I found this on a folder named "emulation", I believe its from Higan, but I switched to snes9x on my PC before doing so on my phone, I just redownloaded Higan and tried testing it but it didnt work, perhaps its not compatible with a new version? could I convert these files into a .sav format?

A streamer from twitch had this problem early this morning just in a different context. For your sake I hope you're not RP'ing. Or maybe it's just coincidental.

When I was a lad, I left my Playstation memory card in my mom's minivan during the height of the Summer of '98, in Florida.

It cooked. It literally melted. I lost everything.

Did you not make any save states?

I remember losing my N64 in my parents car when we were coming back from somewhere. I'm sure I still remember the exact time it went missing, but not how or where. It haunts me to this day.

lol no

ALWAYS backup your saves, faggots. I already lost all my saves 4 times near 50% completion on many long games and it's like a backlog shoah.

wait, with the same game?

nice try, we know its you stream-boy

Lost it 50% of the way into Okami doing a 100% run, haven't touched the game since.

On my PS3, my SMT Nocturne NG+ Savestate got corrupted. RIP My 48-60% filled compendium

It's seldom happened to me, but I'll never forget playing DKC2 on my room mates SNES during a thunderstorm, the power going out right as we save, and after turning the game on, all save slots were empty.

This is why on emulators i always make savestates aside usual save.
I have another problem, i just don't have patience to complete roleplaying games.

>current savefile corrupted closing on 1k hours total
>reload the game which forces gateway to load a game specific savefile into a current slot

I did, but to your disappointment I didn't start savescumming until smt, so the only save I have is the one right before the last boss. Also sea of flames is pretty much 3 fourths of the game so good luck finding the savefile. Kmt1 is a breddy gud dungeon crawler but really isn't worth an instant complete replay from the beginning, so if you don't happen to get what you want just keep this in mind to cope with it. As of going straight for kmt2 after, well, that depends on your affection towards conventional jrpgs, since it goes in that direction and I wouldn't really recommend it(combined with smt1) if you were really into the dungeon crawler setup in the 1st one.

Yes.

Oh, this is just too perfect.

I started playing KMT on Sunday night. I wanted to play through MT, MT II, SMT, and SMT II this month. I just got the Silver Statue from Gaia in Mazurka, a little over an hour ago. Saved in Sky City, parked over Mazurka.

Nakajima (Lv. 43): 28 VIT 5 INT 35 STR 7 SPD 7 LUK
Yumiko (Lv. 42): 27 VIT 35 INT 5 STR 7 SPD 7 LUK
MAG: 3895
Macca: 1673
Demons: Hanuman, Djinn, Tsukuyomi, Lakshmi, Alraune, Pazuzu

Had I started at the beginning of the month as I intended, it would probably be way too late for me to give you a workable save.

comfy.moe/rgsfld.sfc (game file - English patched of course)

comfy.moe/wngwwa.srm (save file)

Use them in good health, OP.

יהוה‎

No jew, not even OP will fall for your kikery.

Are you me? the exact same thing happend last week, I was finally fighting the boss in the sea of flames and my save got deleted after that.

Holy shit user. May your waifu materialize before your very eyes

Thank god I don't live there anymore, had 4 bikes stolen by them too, even ones locked up in a shed. They even fucking stole our shovel for snow. Called the cops on them several times and they pulled the "that's racist" card every time.

Thanks for reminding me. The rage is still boiling.