Official art/content you cant believe is real

Yoshi's Island is still one of the best games ever made

Fucking kill yourselves

Okay fine, I can't believe Yoshi exists.
What a fuckbeast
Haha

I'm starting to see how the mario fandom got as autistic as the sonic… if not more so.

this yoshi fag shows up in every single mario/nintendo thread.
i hope he stuffs a dragon dildo up his ass and ruptures his colon
fucking faggot

Calm down Yoshi, he can't hurt you anymore.

the deaths in mario 64 were too realistic

im already imagining the splinters in there.

its not a pretty image.

There are actually at least 3 yoshifags tbh

I can't believe mario is fucking dead

Whats so adult about that?

In P3P you could /ss/ Ken Amada as the FeMC

Here, I have a better pic.

Making my life just that much easier, user, thanks.

I have the best none

Fuck me *none

"Oh yeah, that happened" thread?

May I present exhibit A, the average yoshi fag.
Yoshifags have much thinker colon lining so they can poo eggs (I wonder what they smell like, haha) with increased efficiency. Because of such, they are also able to accommodate even the largest dragon dildo. Where the average person would literally fucking die, the yoshifag can fit an entire Mack Truck up their ass and feel nothing. See this one, preparing for their day at work so they don't drip shit out their ass continuously.

Clearly videogames are a stunted medium for children
If 4chan says it it must be true!

This thread sucks.

Not even mad, rather impressed honestly.

Is this the Yoshi pill ?
They says its THE hardest pill to swallow.

I watched that whole thing and I want more, not because its erotic, but because its absolutely intriguing.

I was actually really fucking scared of the gas section in sm64 as a kid.
I also thought if you boiled mustard, you got mustard gas. I was kind of a stupid kid

i also thought that mustard gas was also made out of mustard when I was a kid

He owns BD fool

>make an infographic on how to make something that requires baking mustard there's a french dish that does this

This has to be the most bullshit meme being pushed right now. All you have to do is go to deviant art and you can find autistic images of any franchise you can think of. Media made for kids get brunt of it of course like Mario or Sonic. However out of all the videogame franchises, nothing has surpass Sonic with autistic fan art. Just because some fag posts pictures of Luigi pregnant or turning into a diaper doesn't mean there is more of it out there than sonic. I'm not some butthurt nintendrone. I just hate strategic misinformation being pushed all across the board. This hasn't been the only post saying the same exact thing.

Meant for

I still can't get my mind around how this was rated E. The spine snapping sounds alone were creepy.

Speaking of geese; here is an official song of Geese Howard singing.

Should I be concerned? Is this a subtle cry for help?

Yes very.
In a few years he will be stuffing 2 foot long reptile cocks made of plastic up his ass.

I don't have the image at hand, but you who play Yoshi invariably are gay or turn gay. Watch your buttocks.

Yoshi mains are always either gay or have a sexual attraction to shit like scalies.
Call me a hipster faggot, but I was always mained Luigi.

I approve.

I want to suck pac-man's pac-benis haha

Learn to read, morons

He posted on Holla Forums, and asked a Holla Forums related question, not a request.

Yeah, but that's not the joke they're trying to make.

Pac-man world 3 a best.

How exactly does someone ever take a shit on queue ever again after doing something like that? I'd imagine his farts sound like a flag in the wind.

Now you know why furfags appreciate diapers so much.

>>>/cuckchan/

I really like the drawing style there, but I wish that cyan Yoshi was male, not female.

This is the shit that keeps me up at night.

Now you understand the appeal of cuntboys

That scene was made by a fetishist, no question about it. M&L in general has such a fixation on various forms of ingestion that I refuse to believe those scenes weren't made by a/several pervert(s).

I wonder how much of that is Sonic shit that was posted 10+ years ago at the peak of Sonic autism though. Sonic reached a point of peak autism years ago, and Sonicfags have had to reign it in significantly since. Other franchises, like Mario, have continued unabated.

Also a lot of Sonicfags have moved to other cancer, because a lot of DAfags don't care about the source material, but rather about the cancerous community. So they became bronies. And then they got into Adventure Time, and Stephen Universe, and Undertale.

I don't know how to use DA, but if there's a way to measure search results in a certain timeframe, that would give very interesting info.

HOH

Jesus Fucking Christ, this shit can't be healthy

Good but not subtle enough. I'd say make it more in the background than it already is.

Is it just as bad in Japanese or are the "localizers" just that cancerous?

This subtle enough?

The colors make it stand out a bit much. Not as dulled or whatever as what's around them.

Also, just a thought, but the bench could also fit well at the end of the hallway in the second panel.

Nigger it's already really subtle

Well sure, since the actual head is obscured by the hand, but otherwise not as much. I'm just suggesting it might be even more effective if instead of being covered up it just blended in more. But I'm not the one doing it, so whatever.

(checked)

Fuck you for making me do work on a laptop with a trackpad

It took me a bit because I wanted to find a good saturation to match the background

This subtle enough for you princess?

He should be in the second panel along the wall above the nurse's arm.

Meh. The first and second panels probably work best because they have the deepest backgrounds to hide him in.

Have you seen the thread of who is the best Mario girl?

Looks like a fat joke to me. Though it probably gave someone a fetish some way or another.

For the past month there has been about 7k images of Mario, and about 17k of Sonic. Though I am pretty sure Odyssey is going to produce a lot of possession autism.

Where do you think we are?

I don't know, Deviantart 2?

he's cheating, thats the softest silicon option on BD.
Still pretty crazy though

I've seen pretty much identical dialog in works that were made with the author's dick in hand. Maybe the M&L writers just have a strange sense of humor haha just for laughs, but that really isn't my impression after playing most of the series and the original game when I was much younger.

Depends, is he picking Yoshi because "Dinosaurs are rad as fuck, bro" or is he picking Yoshi for reasons he won't admit to you?

It makes sense that a degenerate would thrive in a degenerate society.

t. (((user)))

No one picks yoshi because "dinosaurs are rad". No one.

This, I fucking love dinosaurs but yoshi always put me off.

Nigger that's a horrible excuse, this is a fucking dinosaur, look at yoshi and tell me it's the same thing

Scalebros are cool, though
Does Yoshi have feathers?
Haha

I love hidden loss easter eggs in random pics.
Pic related might be the first time I posted it.

Found it in 3 seconds, far-left book shelf rows r and 4. Pretty subtle though

*3 and 4

GO BACK

Yeah, I kinda spoiled it by telling about it. I like to put one in almost everything I do.

look at this squid lolis legs and butt

oh look a cboy~

Female inklings make me wonder who allowed them into the game like they are and how do I get them pregnant

loli finds a way

FUCK YOU

nice gmod pose, makes me so horny

thick
sculpted
lion ass

I think he meant under the arm. And the desk.

Telling Holla Forums to learn to read is like telling Holla Forums to stop sucking kike cock. It just won't happen user.

I thought weebs loved JRPGs

fix'd

Pretty much all the gags in MK: Deadly Alliance.

Even your crude oekaki yoshi has more personality than the real one.

This pic of Fat Mario from CD-i's Hotel Mario has more personality than the real official Mario.

Actual official art for the 7th Dragon games.

What is the goddamn point in quasi-lewd art when your game can't/won't show any nudity, much less sex.

To be fair, they keep the design intact in the game.

But as for actual nudity and sex, probably ratings and publisher pressure.

Still, I always find it weird that the ESRB will give an M Rating to western games that have full on tits, while threaten an AO rating to Japanese games that don't even have any kind of nudity.

Not under the restrictative thumb of the esrb and the peggy hills

I fully sympathize.

To guide the fanbase.

Choc Hitomi would be nice

Does localization count?

Yoshi is a dino and so are birds. Shouldn't Yoshi have a single hole which is a cloaca?

More like after seeing all the fetish artwork made by fans. Someone could say the same thing about the bowser tiles because they have a tiles fetish. However their view on tiles does not reflect the view of the creators. Just like the power balloon in Super Mario World. It's supposed to be funny, but Dobson most likely fapped to it. Now ever since we know about inflation fetishes any time that gag is present in media, we can instantly think of it being a fetish for someone like Dobson rather than a joke.

that really hot ecchi night elf art from world of warcraft, can't believe such hotness was ever allowed to exist at any point in time in western nations

I dunno man, the consistency and focus is just a bit much for it all to just be gags. POW balloons aren't given lengthy cutscenes where mario begs some minions to stop inflating him that ends with his captors commenting on how impressive his new physique is.

The ugly ass ingame models with the manhands kinda balances it out.