ITT caps of casuals saying stupid shit

Other urls found in this thread:

facepunch(.)com/fp_referrers.php
archive.is/WN2Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE LION DOES NOT CONCERN HIMSELF WITH THE THOUGHTS OF SHEEP
Or some shit like that.
Reported.

Just because someone disagrees with you, doesn't mean you have to be a cuck about it.

/thread
Go home and be a faggoty man, OP

You were in one of those caps weren't you?

>>>/cuckchan/

You can be mad all you want, I am going to still be posting this shit.

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Kek, I like this thread. I bet you are the OW faggot in this cap.

We have ID's you fucking inbred faggot.

Somebody post the YouTube FO3 ones so we can get that out of the way first. In the meantime, biodrones.

Brilliant.

Kek. This butthurt is amazing casual.

Go back to reddit and or cuckchan, nobody cares which, just get the fuck out.

Technically that is true. The assfaggots shooters have abilities that debuffs the other team or buffs your own, right? So needing to combine abilities and point n' shooty requires more of you than just the point n' shooty

All it ever boils down to though is making the shooting or dodging easier, which is already at a low baseline especially compared to Quake or Unreal.

Playing Quake/Unreal well requires you to plan out and strategize item spawns. Meanwhile OW has none of that, and Ultimates are basically a "destroy everything" button that you can't lose your ability to use in any way.

Are you seriously saying the combat is point and shoot in quake & unreal? Get fucking real nigger.
Waiting on a webm of you speeding through the map hitting people mid air with rocket launchers.

So are you a Blizzdrone or a Bethesda shill?

WEW

Gonna guess that Reddit is down or something.

Fresh autism

The problem comes from the metagame around the point n' shooty.
UT and Quake require a huge degree of map control and head games, since pickups like the keg of health and body armor can change the course of a match between players who are identically skilled in the point n' shoot part.
This is also before you factor in mechanics such as rocket jumping, which is not just a technical skill as the act is a trade-off of health for mobility.

Compared to this, what does Overwatch have?

The Sonic Mania streams brought in a bunch of cuckchanners and some people from all over the internet, so yeah possibly.

Let's just laugh at them instead of giving them the benefit of replying seriously. I don't get why everyone just fucking takes the bait even when it's super obvious

Is that cuckchan's automated thread bot?

How come whenever some one says this they actually care a lot?

But if I reply to a post that is bait and point out that it's bait instead of ignoring it that means I'm helping! :^D

B I D E O G A Y M E S

How come whenever your mom comes over she sucks my cock.

first pic is funny because his character profile is mei whose ranged attack works in a such a way that you absolutely have to predict where the enemy will be. i think that's just a troll tbh, OW has more projectile than hitscan based characters so you got trolled by some random OW faggot

chicken wuss

That was a fun thread. I feel sorry for anyone who is too new to have seen it.

You are giving people the benefit of the doubt in saying they are baiting and not just retarded.

What game is he even talking about, seems to be some sort of D&D game from the non stacking equipment.

Divinity though it doesn't matter because most of the shit that was spammed was actually wrong like saying it only had one hub. It turned out he played the game for 40 hours but never figured out how to get out of the starting area.

I didn't know that DSP gaming posted here. I'm such a big fan of his.

Anyone got the one of the guy praising Mass Effect's dialogue wheel while shitting on radial menus from I think it was Zelda?

Kill yourself.

No but does anyone have the post showing how all the mass effect games are just rip offs of Star Control?

VIDEO GAMES

This is videogames, specifically casuals getting mad or saying stupid stuff about them.

Really makes you think.

Aren't Mass effect games just a ripoff of Nexus the Jupiter Incident.

YOU HAVE AUTISM
YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW IT
BUT YOU DO

no u

What mods? do you see any mods here?
SURE IS VIDEO GAMES IN HERE

Updated

I have no idea, what's going on in this thread, so for time being, check them while i get actual obscure-like shitpost.

It's about laughing at casuals.

Then, pardon my manners. My mind refuses to work when i expect one kind of thread, but then i see bunch of anons argue.

Wait, there are anons right here, right now, that actually play Memewatch?

There were generals with sockpuppeting shills for nearly a year. Where have you been?

I never clicked on them and assumed it was just about shitting on the game and its fans.

At least post something where he mentions videogames.

Anyone remember how he came out in support of GamerGay awhile before he announced he was running?

second pic

Back on track, kids.

People play VIDEO GAMES?!

When the games are that casual is it actually playing?

"the children were playing outside"
Yeah probably.

Drumpf BTFO!!!
#notmypresident
#BLM

_,,..-―'"⌒"~⌒"~ ゙゙̄"'''ョ  ミ゙~,,,....-=-‐√"゙゙T"~ ̄Y"゙=ミ    へoノT  |   l,_,,/\ ,,/l  |       |,.-r '"l\,,j  /  |/  L,,,/      >>,,/|,/\,/ _,|\_,i_,,,/ /_V\ ,,/\,|  ,,∧,,|_/

You retards see ?
> facepunch(.)com/fp_referrers.php
(Remove the "()", I'd put spoiler tags but someone would probably fuck up again)
Those are HTTP referrers, and that's how they caught you. You should get RefControl instead of being faggots and letting the all-seeing pyramid track you through the internet.

They won't be at this rate.

I can't tell if you are triggered or double sarcasming

If you have umatrix you can just tick this option.

Fart thread

nice thread fellow >>>/reddit/ user
upboat

Man I miss TF2.
I wonder how it's doing nowadays.

My god this thread is infested with shills and retards. Good job triggering them OP.

Nice joke to cover your autism kiddo

I love all of these drones getting butthurt. I need some more firewood to fuel their butthurt though.

The first one is retarded beyond imagination. Leading a target is FPS 101.
The second sounds like bait tbh fam.

Was it the fame that did this to them? They weren't like this when they first started.

Anyone have that archive link of the IGN review for Etrian Odyssey 3 where the reviewer didn't like the game as it was too hard for her team of farmers and wildlings or something

Which Sonic Mania stream? Are they still going? Did someone name drop Holla Forums or something?

Lemmestapyatherehun

Lmao

If you lads want a shithole that's rarely mentioned here, go to GTAForums.
Prime cringe material in every single thread without exception, sometimes they're even worse than bethesdrones.

DS is an interesting game series.
If you make something hard normalfags will never beat it, if you make something that's not handholding they'll eventually look up how to beat it and sometimes very rarely they might even figure things out by themselves.
DS games don't handhold and they're easy, the perfect hardcoarse game for the average casual.

This tread is shit.

That screencap communicates the cancer pretty well

what

Dark Souls II is a hardcore experience for everyone. I contemplated whether to kill myself or not every time I entered a new zone and got rushed by twelve annoying enemies, pouring out of the nooks and crannies to rape my asshole, like the niggers raped the level deigner's asshole.

Did you just call Civilization an RTS game?

That cap gave me more cancer than words ever will.

Unless they switched to a completely different engine and had to build the horse models from the ground up, it's still not a valid fucking excuse because you can get the same level of horse variety in 5 through palette swaps, so you only need 1 model with a couple of color-shifted textures.
Further, why not just play literally any civ game prior to V or maybe IV, I never got deep into IV if you prefer resource clarity over having pretty pictures to look at while waiting forever for the game to process your turn as well as the AI turns because MP doesn't fucking work and 1UPT clogs everything up.

No, this thread is amazing because it's making all the idiots mad. It basically weeds out the half channers and redditers.

He's been ironic right? I just can't differentiate anymore

Pretty much, the cucks that hate this should just suck it up, threads like these are a part of Holla Forums culture.

Why would you ever pick anything that isn't these heroes? If there was no hero limit, you'd probably see two wall knight guys, a lucio, an ana for free kills, and two soldiers, because, why the fuck would you pick anything else. and I don't even play this game

You're a faggot and should kill yourself

I'm actually moderately surprised at the low pick rate for mercy, what with her having crazy sustained heals, passive damage boosting, and the ability to rez the team with zero capacity for interruption by the enemy team.
Though reading up on ana, mercy's heals are a mediocre 60 hp/s to ana's possible 93.75 hp/s without the biotic grenade buff

does that number account for reloading?

That pic probably doesn't the ebin anime reaction face. It just makes t look goofy.

Can't believe its been 4 years

Holy fuck are we being raided? If not we should have threads like this more often to flush out the buttblasted faggots.

Fair enough, have a cropped version.

Forgot that part.
MATHHAMMER TIME
75 hp/shot
1.25 shots/second
10 shots/load
=8 seconds of fire, or 750 hp/load
reload time 1.5 seconds/load
total time/load = 9.5 seconds
750 hp/load / 9.5 seconds/load = 78.95 (rounded) hp/second
No maximum range specified; presumed to be infinite
I'd like to calculate the effective range of the unscoped mode, but since I can't recall the movespeed of Overwatch characters, I'm just going to call it 85.5m, which is the distance an unscoped shot will travel in 1 second.
All of this is before the +50% healing mod from the biotic grenade, a buff lasting 4 seconds and coming with a 100 hp heal on a 10 second timer for an additional 10 hp/second, plus a 50% increase to above healing for 4 seconds with an effective cooldown on the buff of 6 seconds.
Someone else can calculate the effects of the buff, but at this point we've already blown mercy out of the water.
flat 60 hp/second while in range (15m)

seriously kill yourself bethesda shill

cool

And what gameplay would that be?

I seriously need to stop reading this thread. The cancer from plebs and casuals is too fucking painful.

We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality.
< DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

wew

I'd also like to remind people that this is happening on this board right now.

Keep in mind that Quake is NOT decided by aim. It's generally decided by map/powerup control. It doesn't matter if one guy hits 50% of his shots and one hits 60%, if one of them has armor and the other doesn't.

Games like Overwatch focus more on these kind of fundamental skills. Twitch aim is less a part, but that alone doesn't make the game any less skill oriented. I'd say it's just oriented around different skills, but in truth it's exactly the same ones, just more visible.

I'm assuming that's /ogc/.
They've been cancer for a while.

archive?

I'm surprised, given it's reddit. But I suppose it depends on the sub.

There's a satisfying irony to this that I can't quite put my finger on. Something about these people protesting as though they lived in a shitty third world hellscape, and in the process dragging everything around them down to that very level. Someone's inevitably going to cite this as a valiant act of martyrdom, when in reality it's just stupid people playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

Seriously
Absolutely amazing there was only one death.

/ogc/. Go check right now, one user there is the newest of newfags.

generals were a fucking mistake
they attract goobers tier levels of retards

I wouldn't have to go there if we had a working /o/ or any thread dedicated to motorsports.

I still don't get what the fuck happened, all I know is that some statues were going to be retired people voice their concern they got called nazis and now someone is dead

/o/ isn't dead, faggot.

Go somewhere else. Don't need to derail another thread because of this shit

It's very dead
A 4 month old thread with almost 200 posts has only 12 UIDs

A guy just made a thread on /o/ asking about his new truck and he got two answers right away.

The first answer was 7 hours later
The second one 9 hours after the thread was made

Haha

People have been posting wrongthink websites all over leftist echochambers hoping they can be taken down like Daily Stormer was, I'm guessing 8ch was linked somewhere because all the top boards have been full of even more faggots than usual all day.

>>>/reddit/

There are far worse fetishists than footfags, but I don't know if there are any others that are as hilariously lacking in self-awareness.

Do I need to rape the corpse even more?
Do I?

props to anyone who recognizes this furfag

Makes me wish I could find where I've got the old "fun is a buzzword" cap on my drive. Probably at least five years since then though, given some other related filenames.

That's too recent for me.
I left /o/ on the M3 vs Mustang era, while BlackSnakeBlown was being an absolute faggot and that fat fuck with the riced out C6 got arrested for drug dealing.

This is why I don't go to dude sex threads. It attracts retards and newfags who are too casual to understand what's going on complain.

Why do people type like this? Is twitters character limit so low you have to type like a retard to say even a single sentence?

user, the fact that any posts were made at all today means the board is very much not dead. There are a lot of boards on this site and others with multi-year-old threads.

That's good.

I count 124 out of 140 max characters. She probably just does that as a habit to not reach the limit.

Nigger please

Making a classic RPG would be a new thing for Bethesda, instead we got another Elder Scrolls Reskin made in a 20 year old engine.

If it was just a reskin
but no, it's even worse

If the usercount is above 0, it is not dead. And it's never going to get any less dead with that attitude of yours, nigger.

Is this gay?

Furfag.

kind of hard, don't you think?

Furry shit is always gay

surprisingly not gay actually but it is still furfaggotry

There's no distinct differences between male and female when you're in those suits, user. It's gay.

I almost think that Bethesda would shut down once their engine gets too bloated to run on modern consoles. I doubt anyone there is competent enough to make a new engine. Maybe they would try to steal OpenMW?

This is tranny-levels of delusion

How about a Webm of someone saying stupid shit.

The gayest thing in that mp4 is the shitty wubstep tbh.

Is the same fag who tried to shit on the CringeChannel?

Just because we have a general for a game doesn't mean the game is good

You'll find that here more than any other board people spend loads of time playing the shit they claim to hate
Somewhat true, but my point still stands. the UIDs on generals always outnumber the threads trashing said games.

Here you go

archive.is/WN2Wc

Fun fact: They recently removed all the comments calling her fucking shit

You're a retard.

Excuse me, If I may cherrypick,
>In non-Steam game Fallout 4
Pirating before you buy is okay in my book, is there anything wrong here?

Thanks for highlighting that I did in fact explicitly state Holla Forums as a plural noun, and not as a singular person you retard

Talk about banhammer

They are all shit. There being a general doesn't make it good or by that logic OW is the best game around. MMOs are shit because they are just a grind for weak willed retards who get suckered into Skinner box bullshit. If you enjoy MMOs it literally means you are genetically predisposed to addicted and it means you have shit genes.

Valve has never banned someone for playing a pirated game through steam. I don't think they give a fuck.

Reminds me of

I have just the thing.

I agree with this guy. I never got why people on Holla Forums so often complain about not being able to control the direction of the story. Story should be secondary anyway, and games that do focus on "dialog options" are typically shit games that focus more on story than being games. The exact type of thing that invited in the rainbow hair faggots that now promote walking simulators as the only real games. Granted those usually don't have real options, but only because those people are bad at making anything, because they get by on their identity rather than their ideas.

It makes it feel like the shit you do in game matters. If you doing good and acting smart gives you a better outcome then it gives that sense of reward.

That's called winning. And there are better ways to do it. Like actual gameplay.

Anyone have that pic of a pretentious review of Super Mario Bros. saying how when he jumps he is making a decision to live rather than commit suicide by running into a goomba?

it's just…that he was all alone

a man that lived in dreams, that's who he was

the screen cap is right though. You have to have more of a reason besides "it's fun" if your gonna defend a videogame or describe why it's good

Exactly, saying "I like it because it's fun" adds precisely nothing to the conversation. No one who likes the game in question benefits from you stating that fact, and no one who hates the game is going to suddenly change their opinion because YOU happen to think it's "fun".

Walking into a thread, declaring you think a certain game is fun then leaving is just social masturbation.

I agree. Though I get more annoyed when those oblivion fags keep calling their shitty game "comfy". Those fucking cunts will never stop liking what I don't like.

So it's real bestiality pretending to be fake bestiality.

Gonna have to agree with these guys.
Saying a video game is good because it's "fun" is like saying you like saying a painting is good because you "enjoy looking at it" or that a band is good because you think the band makes music you find "pleasant". It's no distinctive or objective meaning behind it other than "muh preference". You have to explain why something may be good or unique in terms everyone will understand without using subjective, personal notions that not everyone may get.

"Comfy" is a word that has lost all meaning thanks to it's rampant over-use.
Minecraft is comfy, Morrowind is comfy, Dark Souls is comfy, Overwatch is comfy, Beatmania is comfy, CS:GO is comfy, Dental work is comfy, being involved in a 5-car pile-up is comfy, eating glass is comfy fucking EVERYTHING is apparently "comfy" to someone.

What a comfy post

Roasting marshmallows over the flames of an oven filled with burning Jews is comfy.

I wasn't here the last few days but from the looks of it Mark got Sonic mania several days early and streamed it.

Gross.

How does he perform cunnilingus with the mask on?

He has to keep it on. Unfortunately if he takes it off, he'll die.

He's right though. Nowhere else can you find a shitty combination of minecraft and city builder that's a million times worse than either of the games its based off of.

This is a thing that happened.

He's a big guy

Eh, he's a bit bigger than average. Maybe for you, though.

why was that one in particular included again?

Was getting yiffed part of his plan?