Shill me on a cheap or free PC game that I've never heard of. I'm sick of everything

Shill me on a cheap or free PC game that I've never heard of. I'm sick of everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
dustinbragg.itch.io/yo-noid-was-ahead-of-its-time
gog.com/game/sid_meiers_colonization
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bad Rats
also, check em

why are you like this

Shoving a fork into an electrical socket is pretty fun

Try this one, mate. Very good sound and art direction.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5B0BA010C779E71E42E7CFDF27594243EADBC94B

Holla Forums used to be real into Barotrauma but since I think everyone forgot it I'll shill again
undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
It's free

tell me, what games did you play as a kid? I remember in my teens I would only play edgy shit and was getting sick of the world, then I played some super mario wiiu and remembered how much I love simple cute platformers.

basically go play super mario or kirby.

i've been through a lot of genres, only stuff i haven't really touched is rhythm games (tried it, not my thing at all) and strategy games (too insecure in my intelligence to risk having my fragile illusions broken and my self worth destroyed)

Thats why you gotta play strategy games then, so you can suck shit and then get good. I used to be garbage at total war but now im pretty good at it.

Why the fuck haven't I heard of this.

Do you even torrent?

Try Thea - The Awakening. It's a fantasy turn-based strategy based on Slavic folklore. You can customize its difficulty point-by-point to any level including a drooling retard assuming he still can read.

Tales of Maj Eyal.

I don't know what you define as 'cheap', but Foxhole is a 20$ top down style warfare simulator, in the same vain of the original Planetside.

Princess Maker 2
Unreal World
Uplink
Arx Fatalis
Kamidori

Play the original Colonization for DOS. That's gotta be abandonware by this point. Plus, it's fun.

this nigga gets it.
while you're at it, get master of magic

Dungeon Crawl: Stone Soup. It's a classic roguelike dungeon crawler. Report back when you've won a minotaur berserker.

Mechwarrior Living Legends.
It's free.

Try Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead. Fun survival RPG that is also free.

All PC games are free.

Abandonware is just a word invented by people who want to pirate old software and make it sound legit.

If you can find enough people to amass a multiplayer game, Fortress Forever is free on steam and a fun first person shooter.

I'm sure companies are incredibly eager to reclaim those twenty plus year old trademarks

Master of Magic was quite buggy before community patches. For example the Armageddon spell botched up the coastline near volcanoes it spawned. The latest official patch is 1.31, the unofficial 1.5.

I play a lot of stepmania five, which is free and has nearly infinite user made content

If you like the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, which I can't imagine why anyone would unironically enjoy it, but there's a free Yu-Gi-Oh simulator called YGOpro with online multiplayer support.

dustinbragg.itch.io/yo-noid-was-ahead-of-its-time

gog.com/game/sid_meiers_colonization

wasn't this the game where if you typed
you'd get spoopy creeppy pasata?

Nobody cares, shoo

they gave out this game on the PC gamer spore creature creator demo disc for FREE and now they decide to charge people for it? what a crock of shit. i bet you have to pay for sim ant and sim earth now too.

forever playing alone

It's a DOOM .wad on phencyclidine

We should really organize a games night for it.
Shit was fun.

never heard about it. does it add any new shit?

Get out shill.

Fucking newfag, we had a thread on this and played it together a few months back when it was free. You fuck off.