Rhythm Game General /rgg/

BARKLEY BALLERS EDITION
Whens Cannon Ballers
Whens SDVX V
Nostalgia Forte is out
DJMAX Respect is out

Final (maybe?) SDVX HH event is currently ongoing. New Lite Show Magic track is ham as fuck. New camellia bretty good too.

Repo here, if you still can't figure out what the fuck you're doing then ask in the thread or in the discord.
rggrepo.pbworks.com/w/page/114894091/Main

Discord here, we basically do the same shit that's in the thread but all the time rather than just when the thread is up.
discord.gg/mwySQCB

Reminder not to post data etc you know the drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nohewxh/status/894370983859044352
reddit.com/r/lunaticrave2/wiki/index
github.com/xwidghet/stepmania/releases/tag/0.54.1-1048.1.5-192.168.1.-1
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sn4WY78pNWF4wnbaOMx4sDEQvNVWM6WkgqnkZGkkii4/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dang

second for where the fuck are my c92 uploads

what does "not posting data" imply?

It implies not posting your your mobile data allowance.

fifth for please play groove coaster

I have unlimited data, fuck you

Nyah is best girl. GOLI proof

Step aside nerds for best girl

Been playing EBA recently, did peppy ever fix that giant privacy fuckup with osu? I need more ouendan.

no, it's only if you cheat, you're not a cheater are you? osu! is gay

hello play popn its good and the community isnt iidx's

Also, an addenum:
This game has Japari Park in it and that's amazing: twitter.com/nohewxh/status/894370983859044352
posting some scores from today's trip to Round 1

Its fixed because the source code is now public.
Who knows though.

bumping with some Lite Show Magic
this album is fucking fire

I wonder what variety of Future Bass YUC'e's song will be in CANNON BALLERS

Let's fix that. We XB now

Honestly, I was pretty steamed when Happy Rush got in and Future Cider didn't as the Ravemania Speed song in Sinobuz, so I'm pretty excited for whatever she's got in store for IIDX BALLIN

I asked this in a sharing thread the other day, but in my country there is this group of guys that rest rhythm games for parties. The DDR machine they have run a software that have all the DDR songs to date plus pop and anime music. I was wondering how they did it and the only thing they told me is that it worked via USB. I asked them on facebook and they didn't answer.

I was wondering if you know what kind of software it was. I was looking around and not a clue about it. The interface looked like DDR, but the song select screen didn't like like DDR not StepMania. It had squares in the bottom like folders that contained the songs by category, like by DDR game, pop songs and anime songs, and it could be arranged in alphabetical order or another one I don't remember.

Checked
Yeah Happy rush was such a shit track to put in, Not the worst p*light track or anything but it sure was fucking underwhelming compared to the many alternatives

haha

openitg

ps4 taiko soon

I'll assume it's because Konami has dealt with P*Light before, so it was easier with the connections already laid out while they were still prepping things with YUC'e. Then again, it depends how far ahead they planned to have anything from that album from EXIT TUNES.

Im not just talking about YUC'e, there was so much good shit on ravemania speed from other artists.

So much good shit, im still hoping for inferno fireblast in SDVX or someshit,

It's the game I didn't know I wanted.

First for 7k is strongest keymode

Chocolate dancing leggendaria when?

better vid

The Dolphin Lunatic Rave 2 guide is removed from Google Docs for violating their terms of service.

At least we got Summerlights, as well

Interesting, user. As a retard who have never set up Stepmania, how do I go about it? How can I add songs and shit like that. Should I use that or just StepMania? What's the difference at all?

Oh yeah shit I forgot about that.

Does anyone use gauges other than the default groove gauge?

reddit.com/r/lunaticrave2/wiki/index
Try this guide, it goes into more depth and helps you with setting up glassist (which you'll most likely need if you know you'll being playing for a while). People mostly use just easy gauge and hard gauge in insane scale since groove doesn't really mean anything. Join the discord if you want further help or rivals. ^^

Please try out BMS

Oh no I know my Beatmania, well as of like 2008 or so. Was just curious.

Yeah, hard gauge is used a lot.

OpenITG is based off StepMania 3.95/4.

It's setup in the exact same way you set up StepMania, although it might be a bit less user friendly than StepMania 5.

Any suggestion for good rhythm games on Android? I was a fan of Osu and Rhythm Control on idevices but neither are on Android as far as I can find.

BeatX is handy for when you wanna play Stepmania on the go.

groove coaster 2

As I said, never used stepmania. Better used to it, then. Which one do you like?

I mean if you're not going to chuck it on a cab then it doesn't really matter. Just try both, it's not hard to migrate songs between them.

Goddamn, is this the correct way to practice fingering chicks?

Idolmaster starlight stage

So guys, can you point me to some games that have something more going on gameplay or story wise? I'm talking Space Channel 5, Rhythm Heaven, Elite Beat Agents, even Theatrhythm FF, stuff where you don't just autistically press buttons with no goal other than leaderboard.

OSU is on Android, at least it was like a year ago.

Taiko games have story elements in them but its all in nipnongbingbong

Gitaroo Man, of course.
Some DDR have streetmode, but that sucks anyway.

Deemo

Nostalgia

Ah, there's patapon too, now that I remember.

TODAY I WILL REMIND THEM

taco bump
this shit looks super dense

幽玄ノ乱 Pt.2

Put your hands together yeah

hentai rhythm game when

theres 18+ bms files

But, both your hands are busy while playing Beatmania…

i only play rhythm games for the story

Does fap hero count?

Anyone play maimai

I wish I could user, I wish I could.
;_;

I play whenever im in nippon so not too often

How do you play etterna? I cant find an installer? or am I just blind?

github.com/xwidghet/stepmania/releases/tag/0.54.1-1048.1.5-192.168.1.-1

PSP emulation is pretty good, even if the touch screen is sub-par for rhythm games. If your phone is good enough, DS is also an option.

Where in the world are you user?

I thought plenty of the modern (i.e. good) mixes are barred from cons due to requiring hacking to play offline. Not to mention other benefits omni

Finland. Well, there is an arcade in the capital but no Sound Voltex, probably due to the forced cloud integration. They apparently just got Beatmania 23 and the newest Groove Coaster and Taiko though.

hey thats more than I can.

I can only play Azumanga Daioh Bubble-shooter at conventions.

Ah Finland, I know some bemani people from Finalnd. A friend of mine went to Finland recently and met up with some of the community, says it was nice.

Groove Coaster on Android has a complete save floating around so you don't have to pay for songs.
Although you really should since Taito is p gud.

Which is the better game, IIDX or SDVX?

Theyre pretty different games user, if you wanna do that kind of comparison then compare Pop'n and IIDX,

okay then, which one is more rewarding in the long term. On which should I put my focus on?

bms
arcade games are for casuals

I hear all the overjoy players get all the girls

Just play bofe dude

Has anyone made their own DDR pad? Is it worth the trouble?

come to your muslim neighbor in the west, there's a cab in the capital.

nostalgia bump

japari bump
god i wish this game would come out for countries that aren't japan already

Not anytime soon goyim
Come and pay segabucks in nippon onry

god i wish that were me

fw that was me at one point in time
fw its not me anymore

Just started playing iidx and I'm getting my ass kicked. I have a lot of trouble keeping with the rhythm of the song and I'm not consistent with my hits at all. Are there any specific things I can do to improve accuracy besides just play more? How helpful is hidden for training accuracy?

Hidden training is a meme
Just try find the right sud+ and green number for you as well as offset. Play songs you like and try AA them

dont use a retarded play style
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sn4WY78pNWF4wnbaOMx4sDEQvNVWM6WkgqnkZGkkii4/edit#gid=0 1048 and taka.s are good