I'm leaving forever !!!!!

Thats it, Ive About Had It With U guys. U r all assholes and keep calling me names and n00b. this is teh last that u will hear of me im never coming back also fuck u asshole timmychaotix96 and hes troll friends i will kick ur assess like if u agree
————————————————————
U might b fast but youre never fast enough for jesus ~BillyThehedgeog

Obligatory shilling

fuck u

Incorrect.

Fuk off yuo fucking flamer ill report u

Correct.
Your previous statement however is still incorrect.

Obvious bait but at least you put some sort of effort into it, that doesn't say much if I still don't take it though.

Have something for your troubles.

Have this for your troubles.

What no nudity?
Faggot.

repent to jesus

Erm, ok.

post sneks

Exotic bestiality thread? I tire of seeing the same horse, dog, and sheep fucking posted over and over.

Sage because still shit thread.

Not for the likes of you, no.
jk here you go

UH MODS MODS MODS MODS PLSSS

Thank god we keep getting free advertisement from the sonic mania videos that one of our greatest allies keeps uploading :^)

Stop. Don't. Come back.

no cause snakes are gay

I hope you aren't accussing (((anyone))) of anything.

You know I fucking am.

He's someone's greatest ally, alright.

12 game overs in a row.

If your enemies kill you, you win.
-t. Mark Goldensheckelburgstein

sneeeeeeeeeeeeeek

Fucking hell this shit triggered my sonic 3 autism. Sonic didn't change animation when sliding on water.

He does when his in oil, might just be because his in his fastest running animation so it cancels the sliding one.

You will enter the water slide on maximum speed anyway. In both mania and sonic 3. They just didn't made the fucking animation switch for water slides.

Jesus isn't running from you, mate. You don't have to be fast enough for him. Jesus wants you to find him. As it says in the book of James "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you." Seek and ye shall find fam. Ask and it shall be given to you.

Heretical idol worshippers only inherit place in hell.

Leo plz.

Really Mark? No. I'm done with this shit. Mark can go fuck himself and everyone else. This forum isn't worth sticking around more. I'm done. Fuck all of you and your piece of shit board. You are all worthless and any people of any sort of value are still around I hope you find a better place than this garbage shit site.
————————————————–
"I am become death. Destroying of worlds." - SpaceMarineJames1999

I don't really get the appeal behind the movie. The snek animation is nice and all, but the story is painfully bland and childish, even for a children's movie.
Look, here's a weak loner character and his weak loner friend who you can relate to because he's a weak loner but he has a dream.
Here's a bunch of funny pop culture references and G-rated drug jokes.
Here's a silly lizard who appears for all of five minutes total and adds almost nothing to the plot, but we're gonna pretend he's important and put him in all the promotional material.

To be fair I thought the stoner snake had a lot of potential, but the film never delved into his character development. Liked he talked to the hero snake once and now he's cured of his drug addiction. I kind of wanted him to be like Kuzco, who changed the most from a spoiled brat to a better person. Like it turns put the hero cobra was just the decoy protagonist and its really the stoner snake's story. Still I appreciate it for what it is. Loved the designs of the snakes.