board.byuu.org/viewtopic.php?p=28862#p28862
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

or you can just use the original hardware and not be a degenerate pirate

mednafen master race reporting in

get on my level, babby gooeyfags

Mednafen PCE Fast

zsnes is objectively the best emulator prove me wrong

Heil.
Piracy aside, original hardware is the objectively best way to experience older games. If you can't afford the hardware and software, then why in the world did you even pick such an expensive hobby?

I use an Everdrive, suck it, Jew.

Only on a Pentium 1 toaster.
Good general use SNES emulator
Autists only

It's not like it's hundreds of dollars just to get the system like it is for xXboxOneXx

Yes. All non-degenerate cool kids buy our, I mean Nintendo's Super NES Classic Edition™, which is the best and most affordable way of playing real Nintendo® games. You wouldn't download a car. That would be theft. We can't have that in the current year. Diversity is our strength.

THE JEWS WANT TO SELL YOU THEIR USED CARTRIGES FOR THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS, DO NOT LISTEN.

They want to make it fashionable to buy expensive used shit you can emulate for free!!!!!

Every time I try to play a SNES game in Retroarch on android it crashes. Does anyone else have this issue? I've tried with the beetle, snes9x and bsnes, accurate and balanced but I get the same error.

Don't forget, geek is chic. :^)

I use Higan but I mostly play NES games with it.

HERE'S A BETTER DEBATE
Membrain Keyboard with FULL NKRO
or MECHANICAL with 6KRO

I think only one of the snes cores would work for me, try every one

Haha, did you not buy skis made of stolen Nazi gold? Haha, just stay home this winter and also hang yourself.

also

What a faggot

Higan-accuracy if you want cycle-accurate emulation. Snes9x otherwise. Even Byuu himself (developer of bsnes/higan) suggests Snes9x for good-performance emulation if you don't need cycle-accurate emulation, over higan-balanced and higan-performance. ZSNES is never OK to use.
There's very little worth actually debating anymore in SNES emulation.

These trips should be addressed (preferably by someone who knows what this means).

SNES9X works fine. Higen is shit despite its cycle accuracy, and byuu is a moron aside from revealing how shit ZSNES was.

Oh look it's this faggot again.

SNES everdrive is shit with games that use special chips.

kys

Snes9x

pleb
autist

Same issue for Me, do you own an S7?

t. Scalper who sells SNES games for $1000 on heeb-bay

Retron 5 literally just rips the ROMs from inserted cartridges then uses stolen android emulators to run them

I tried the rest of the cores and the same thing happens. I don't understand, it worked fine until 1.6.0. What core did you use?

Oneplus3

The whole four worth playing.

(((First post))) strikes again.

It's more than four, and they're some of the best games on the system.

The great bait.

Name them, then.

Vortex, Star Fox, SMW2, MMX2 off the top of my head

So get an SD2SNES which does all but the SFX and get a SMW2 repro.

It's probably bait, but in all good baits there's a kernel of truth. With an emulator, you never get the almost spiritual experience of blowing out your cartridges, paging through the manuals with that intoxicating used bookstore smell, and that solid CHUNK when you power your SNES on.

Honestly, spending a few thousand dollars on an SNES and all of your favorite games with the boxes and manuals intact is easily one of the best vidya-related investments you can make.

Fuck off, Juden.

That's not the same. It's a sad attempt to emulate the True Experience.

Fixed

No video game is worth thousands let alone hundreds of dollars.

The only reason to be a hardware cuck is to games on their original hardware.

Repros are also getting scalped. Either emulate or get an original cart.

Only on heebbay, user. Find a person who makes them. Games get a lot cheaper when you also supply a donor cart.

That was some of the cringiest garbage I have ever read. Half of what he said about Trump was either blatantly false or completely misrepresented. Watching him sperg out near the end was satisfying though.

I guess its true–making a cycle accurate SNES emulator requires plenty of repeated autism, not intelligence.

I came because of this meme, good job

tried them recently, zsnes was buggy and crashed everytime I tried fullscreen
snes9x on the other hand, with a gui, worked perfectly

Jesus, you can be both. I personally don't emulate anything post 5th-gen, but that doesn't mean all of emulation is shit. I personally do a mix of the two, I use modded consoles, everdrives and emulation.

There is no computer out there that can't do 4th gen and previous without issues, pretty much 99% of SNES games can be played on a 1:1 basis. Collectorfags are the worst because they are the equivalent of book collectors. Its about status, so it has no substance. They in conjunction with jews scalpers make going solely for original hardware a too costly endeavour. Then again, most of them are bait, but I wouldn't be surprised if there are some hardware autists out there that don't emulate out of principle.

No such thing as this. Unless everyone of you hardwarefags own a CRT, are playing on RF or composite (like most of us did as adolescents) and none of that framemeister, component, scart shite. Likewise, one can't repeat the same experiences, only heh emulate them, so even then you replaying Battletoads on your CRT won't be the same as doing it for the first time.

It's one of those things that you really had to be there for. It was in that magical time right when video games really started getting good, but before social media, the surveillance state, dlc, achievements, microtransactions, day 1 patches. Collectors understand this, which is why we're willing to pay almost anything so we can re-live that time again in some small part. Retro gaming is an Experience, not mere entertainment.

Ignore the shitposters saying Hardware only. While I prefer hardware (and got all my shit before the jews and hipsters blew up prices) I would never fault someone for emulating.

Fuck you, faggot. S-Video has been a standard since the 70s, and it's how I've always connected my consoles.

face it mate, the average person didn't use S-Video.

No such thing faggot

Like I said, you had to be there. Trying to describe the True Experience to someone who has only ever emulated is like attempting to describe the color purple to a blind man. You'll never understand, and I honestly feel bad for you. It's not about the games, it's about what they represent.

I

Doesn't matter. It's supported by the hardware, period-correct TVs support it, and only two consoles lack it. Any and all analog video formats the systems support is /vr/. Yes, including RGB on PVMs, because fucker have been acquiring used ones for that express purpose for 20 years now.

i play games to play games, not to blow into cartridges

ZSNES

BSNES/Higan

The choice is obvious

lol

test post, please ignore

You shouldnt blow on them anyway. If removing and reseating doesnt work you need to clean the contacts. Still something about the feeling of seating a cart though

I bet you play tabletop games, most likely Warhammer.

He's gotta justify that $300 he spent on Earthbound

Well he specifically states an expensive hobby, and video games are one of the least expensive hobbies of modern creation. A good hobby has no price barrier to entry, only a barrier of skill and interest. That's why video games are one of the best hobbies, as you don't need to spend hundreds of dollars on books and figurines to play a video game.

Do you care about any of the following
If not then SNES9x

ZSNES is for toasterfags who believe a Pentium 2 is acceptable in this day and age.
Bizhawk is just an old version of bSNES (either 0.73 or 0.89, maybe 0.94 I don't remember) with better SGB support
Higan is full-on autist ever since some of the late 0.9x version

Never understood why that meme game was so hard to emulate

What good games can't a Pentium 2 play?

It must rely on a specific quirk that is either too rare to bother or complex enough no one wants to touch it, or a mix of both.

Snes9x

Fuck Bsnes btw that shit is unresponsive as fuck

Reminder that according to byuu you can't fix the input lag, regardless of the fact that someone did.
board.byuu.org/viewtopic.php?p=28862#p28862

Thanks to emulation I can avoid that by not spending any money

How's that autism going?
There you have it anons, hardwarecucks care less about the actual games than emufags do.

Kill yourself.