Blade and Soul

I've got an itching to play some decent games with jiggling titties anons, but IIRC the EU/NA version of BnS is censored and the russian version I used to play way back when seems to have gone kaput. Does anyone know if there is an uncensored patch for the NA/EU version? Also I know for definite that some quests are FUCKING censored, but are any of the outfits besides the nude clothing? Thanks anons

Its time to learn korean, OP

The games good user, but it's not that good. Learning jap would probably be more useful anyway

mmos are shit, we already had a huge thread about it.

you won't find a good MMO just because you keep making threads about them, im sorry to say but the genre is dead, and to make matters worse, moral nannyists make sure that the games get censored so we don't see any titty, god forbid a 17 year old toddler gets a case of wrongthink.

Yea most of that thread was one autist from PSO2 avatarfagging with his waifu so instead of posting in that one I thought I'd make a separate one anyway
I'm beginning to think this is true, although I think deep down the things that kept them fresh made them good, but after a while they just turned into shit because (((publishers))) wanted them to appeal to a larger demographic, dumbing down their games
and making them far grindier as a result.
We shouldn't let that become the norm though even if it is almost too late

maybe if you make ANOTHER mmo thread, you'll finally find the perfect MMO! just go read MMOsite or something. lets CUT the bullshit already with these threads

Dude I'm not the one making all these threads calm down. This is the probably the only MMO thread I've actually made on Holla Forums besides one on PSO2 a while back perhaps. If you don't like the thread then hide it. Sage negated

why, of all things to play for fanservice, would you pick a MMO?
just go play a senran game or valkyrie drive or whatever else tickles your fancy. MMO is not the genre you want.

(checked)
See

And also
This is possibly the biggest crime imaginable for a game that's supposed to be decently fappable

BOYCOTT CENSORED GAMES

Korean version is censored too btw, BNS is all around cucked.

What the fuck are you smoking

And here comes femnazi apologist squad.

Found the jealous fat woman

no user, NO !

NO !!

The perfect waifu.

Honestly, why do they bother trying to appeal to a wider audience with censorship when a lot of those people are going to quit and be dead ends anyways?

It happened before.

Please tell me that this game lets you create a loli

the Lyn race

It can't compare to Tera's Elin race though.

Did you miss the part where they removed them?

Is she wearing clothes? Either she is covered in body paint or the dress is vacuum sealed

Nice. You also cropped out her tits which definitely detracts from the image somewhat, but since you seem pretty gay I guess you didn't notice.

Fam..

(checked)
It's too late user, the damage has already been done.. I feel most ashamed of what I've really done though with regards to them though.

Well, what can I do. With such outstanding support for Korean anime imitation, I guess I have no option but to pull back!
I hope it "looked better in game" because that thing is a legitimate alien abomination with grey AYY LMAO eyes

Feels good man.

The npcs were always not quite there. Character made girls could be kind of cute. But the loli race are outright ayys that didn't look anything like advertised.

Then which version is not censored? I though this was a gook game.

Nothing is sacred, nowhere is safe.
Game was censored globally.

Elins seem dance on the line between being strangely attractive and looking deformed in a similar way to oppai loli. It's very confusing for my dick.

reminder

What the fuck is wrong with his head?

w-what, no way

Why do these tits look amazing on 2d but irl they probably dont exist.

Because torpedo tits are an exaggeration of something real and don't exist that way.

Well, the only way to get it uncensored is playing the original silly.

I'm so fucking glad I never committed to this shitpile.

What fucking original? Korean? Those are screenshots from korean version, it was censored there first, and globally later.
There is no uncensored version of it anywhere, even russian pirate server got those updates implemented.