City Builder Games

Are there any good recently released city building games? I just want some comfy city/empire management in full HD.
Also, city builder thread.

emperor is the way to go.

Only problem I have with most city builders is once I build the biggest most expensive thing I can in the game I start losing interest

Trademark Sierra Entertainment.

Ah needs some ancient/feudal towns, hamlets villages, shit built around castles etc, modern cities are sending me to a plate spinning snoozeville.

I wish we had a game that combined Sim City 4 with Civilization.

It would be nice to really build your cities & nation over thousands of years.

It would also combine the universalis,Vic, and HOI 3:the black ice mod to flesh out the technology and historical events.

I like the HOI3: Black ice mod because it added units like rail guns, SS miltia, and other units. I hate how generic the civilization series is when it comes to researching technology.

Like it would be interesting if you could negotiate banning Aircraft Carriers between nations.

Is there any city builder set in the desert? As in specifically targeted to building a city, say, on the coast of western Sahara? Alternatively, is there any space colony builder that isn't dogshit?

sounds like real life

Same here. One remedy I found is to download custom scenarios. Zeus for example is piss easy but some of the custom campaigns like Dawn of Civilization or Walls of Troy put you in a disadvantegous position at the start and slowly give you the means to claw yourself up into a position of power where you can conquer your enemies.

Closest you'll get is Pharaoh as far as I know. It's a good game but a bit tedious at times.

banished is fun but everyone keeps starving themselves to death and they stop fucking and go extinct.

city skylines is fun except after your city hits a certain size it becomes a traffic management game.

dqb is fun but its a ps4 exclusive. it lets you build little RPG towns. easily the comfiest game in existence

i'd honestly like a game that would let me build like an RTS but isnt based on combat. kinda like ANNO except not so economic-centered.

Any simcity game were I need to take care of qt mythological creatures?

I heard space colony is the only thing that isnt shit

thanks, but I already played space colony.

I just started playing Emperor three days ago after binging out on Zeus: Master of Olympus months before that. Both comfy as fuck. Emperor is far better mechanically, fixing some of the more annoying shit in Zeus, and has a much more aesthetically pleasing look on top of that. You can make your city look really damn picturesque in Emperor, whereas Greek architecture tends to make things look a little samey.

Zeus has a lot more charm and humor though, probably because the voice cast didn't speak a word of Greek and recited lines in a cartoonish tone. Emperor seemed to actually bother getting VAs that knew at least some Chinese, which makes their delivery a bit more demure and less memorable.

Has anyone seen my spear?

ebin

space colony was the shit when I was a kid

What's a good city builder where I can make a big fuckoff city, maybe with a wall?

Simcity 4 will be your highest for biggest cities, I was able to make a 1.7 billion person region in it. Cities Skylines is better with the physics though like building walls.

Huh, thought that was a photograph from the thumbnail.

Centaur Women don't make sense. The tits are not easily accessible by the young. The tits on a centaur woman should be in the same place as on a horse.

They also can sit down and feed their babies using their human breasts, is not that hard.

Majesty is the best city builder.

That's more of an RTS than a city builder.

>female cats and pigsdon't make sense
What a colossal problem to squat or lie down for few minutes.

But that's not true at all, the "cities" you build look like shit, if you could build actual cities then Cities Skylines and then Sim City 4 still exist.

I'm not buying that. Seems like you are over thinking it.