GMod autism

Do you know any fun servers to play on?
I'm looking for Hogwarts servers but i'll take any suggestions.
Post autism.

fuck off reddit.

Only by proxy

0/10

literally any populated darkrp server

Here you go.

I've been on the hunt for a good TTT server for years after only managing to play on Raggle's Terroriste Beache once or twice before it effectively went dead, any of you able to oblige or is it just hopeless?

How does that even work? You send money to a random stranger using your card and hope you will eventually get a link to shitty addon written in lua using stolen assets.

Yes. Paypal presumably.

Don't think there will ever be a comfy TTT serb again. not like I would share anything good after playing in the Holla Forums darkrp server

This game stopped being fun. The old sandbox servers I'd go on died out, TTT and RP garbage proliferated wildly. Even if there's still build servers, they're more concerned with their PAC3 characters than having fun, being creative and helping others out.
DarkRP is a joke and is anything but RP.

I bet leakforums has this for free like every other purchased gmod mod
who owns the copyright on the star wars galaxies shit nowadays, is it daybreak games? we should let them catch a whiff of this.

This is some high tier Jew action.

dead serb

Pretty sure this is against steams's terms of use.

Also sadly i've seen faggots defend this type of pay 2 to win garbage on RP servers to the death before i quit this game altogether.

Let's play channel communities flocking to the game and making this type of shit popular is what killed gmod fr me.

>>>/reddit/

fitting

gmod is dead.

I wonder which is worse?
Modern Gmod or modern minecraft.

Modern minecraft. You can at least script up interesting shit in GMod.

gmod is garry newman's abandoned bastard child. i wish it'd die.

I've seen people do interesting stuff with the command blocks but that's about it.

Most of it amounts to aggressive, unwavering autism. Yeah, they accomplished something insanely complex, but at the same time.. Why? It's like those people who do insanely photorealistic pencil drawings. Takes skill and patience, but in the end, they took weeks to do something a camera could do in moments.

Only 21 months and it's the port that everyone wanted.

A product of infinite positive encouragement for something completely pointless that you'll forget in a few days.

You can already play Pokemon red on a fucking emulator and every single food product that the cuck ate while making this was a complete waste.

Has anyone seen this map? It's broken bullshit that is full of bugs but it is interesting that someone took the time to code a full pokemon map into a minecraft game.

I don't have any image suitably expressing my disgust

Fucking hurts, man. Creativity for the game totally and completely dried up as soon as the game got popular on Youtube and everything, everything was flooded with fucking RPing eleven-year-olds shrieking about RDM.

It wasn't really RP, we would just hunt NPCs that the admins spawned. When a kid joined, we would bully him off.
It was comfy.

DarkRP isn't inherently bad, it just has to be ran by the right people and be balanced as a means of encouraging engineering and invention

it was actually pretty good in that it was absolutely nothing at all like modern darkrp
it went back to what darkrp was supposed to be originally, just a bunch of nerds goofing off and building shit in a world that's a bit more grounded in reality than sandbox
people built cool stuff, there was no pay2win or overbearing fagmins banning fun on sight and the playerbase actually spoke to each other and formed a decent community around it
but now its dead and nothing else in this shitty game is worth playing

It wasn't as bad as you think it was. Sadly I have mis-placed the Ballad of ButcherWolf