4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game you never get to talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably TF2. Its become so cancerous that the only discussion that happens is talking about memories.

I literally didn't slept 24 hours. Really lost control at this point. Fucking sonic mania.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Jak and Daxter

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Been enjoying being NEET too much and haven't done all that much for nip trip besides order shit and mess around with my new phone a little. Really need to work on it some.

Playing little samson on NES a little. Its pretty comfy.

What would you need?

Double shift today. Slow for a Friday. Found my hotel room for PAX.

Penny Arcade Adventures: On The Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness. Simplistic by most RPG standards, but the art and writing are where it stands out. I play through it about once a year around PAX time.

Check out mr gimmick on nes. One of the best nes games ever.

I used to do that almost every single night when I was younger. Can't now that I'm an old geezer though.
Whats got you losing control user?

How goes user

I need to figure out stuff to do for like 3 or 4 days. And I need extra stuff to do for basically every single day of the trip.

Check out The Krion Conquest if you get the chance. It's a blatant MM2 clone, but it's pretty fun.

Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness. You can't discuss it without some mouthbreather going "hurr back to reddit" like some forced meme.

Did basically nothing today. Played some TF2C though. Old tf2 was so comfy.

Bretty good day.
Fucking Rivals of Aether. I pretty much only get to talk about it in these threads. They just put out a trailer for their next new character today. A poison frog that can trap people in bubbles and seems to play kind of like greninja/sheik.

I've always wanted to play gimmick after watching the GCCX episode of it. Will do user.

Comfy traditions like that are always nice.
How much is your hotel costing you?

Whats it for?

Sounds nice.

im joking. Pokemon XD is probably my most favortite pokemon game

Desire to fill my life with something. Futile one.

How do I live the NEET life and make money? If I can do that, I can finally be happy again.

Whats rivals of aether?

Whats that got to do with leddit?

What kinds of things would you want to fill it with?

$241.50, and it's literally across the street from WSCC.

NES. Cart goes for about 100 bucks now, but I assume you're playing on an emulator.

lately i've come to feel that my fucking existence is a novelty to my real life friends and its made me super depressed, but i've also been working out a lot lately so its okay

rainbow six siege, its fun as fuck but ubisoft makes it so you can't get threads about it

I get a job every couple of years, save up all the money, then just quit and live with my folks. Not very sustainable user.

For some reason I read that as "MML2" not "MM2". Thanks I'll try it out tomorrow when I get up.

The game in the video. I bring it up probably once a month. A smash clone.

Area 51 probably

Its the XD part of the title.

How so?

I'm just playing with you user.

The ps2 game? What was that like anyway? I always saw the cover but didn't ever pick it up.

Something to look forward to. Hope. Joy. Fulfilled desire.

I barely remember that game. Can you tell me more about it?

they're hounding me to fucking START smoking again because i was "more fun' when i smoked cigs

I get confused easily.

Ohhhh duh.
What you do today user?

Just train and wait for the day you can crash commie skulls like the rest of us.

I ate some pizza. Might get some more right now actually.

Dont. Cigs will fuck you up.

Is it just me, or is that gif in motion despite just being a thumbnail?

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Then how do you expect to build up your smug reserves

sleep snug, smug

Those aren't friends they sound like niggers trying to bum a smoke from you.

OH GOD WHEN DID THEY START ANIMATING GIF THUMBNAILS I JUST NOTICED THIS NOW

Also if I had to choose a game it would be freeciv.

Weeeew. Maybe its time to drop them after all. Think I told you that months ago.

Whats your favorite burger toppings?

I'm fucking hungry as shit. I usually take a nice nap around midnight but tonight stayed up all night so now I'm starving.

8ch used to always do that til shit broke. Guess its back?

They did it years ago then turned it off due to it taking more bandwidth. I guess they turned it back on.

Also why is my gif fucked?

i smoked since i was like 17 and quit this year so yeah

they don't even fucking smoke

I can acutally use the microwave right now so im gonna get me some food.

Killing is degenerate. I actually tried to get away from violent Holla Forums-tier bullshit and find inner piece.

I dunno. I mostly care about the meat being there.

peace*

Because the software you used to make it4gif's.com uses a fucked version of ffmpeg or some crappy windows clone.

Theres probably an option to turn it off in the upper right like back in the day.

Whats freeciv?

Luuuucky. I'm not sure what I'll grab. I'm tired so don't want to eat a ton.

And hows that working out for you?

How you like your burger cooked then?

Cant get peace without a little commie killing

Free civilization is a civilization 1/2/3 clone but free.

As long as it's cooked enough that I don't get sick, I don't care.

Is it better or worse than the real ones?

Whats your favorite french fry sauce besides ketchup then?

There is like an entire pizza left over. Im gonna have a feast tomorrow.

Gravy and cheese because poutine is the only reason life is worth living.

test

It's sure better than civ 5 I can tell you that. But I never played the older ones. Crappy graphics though.

I fucking love when my folks get pizza because of that. They usually will get like 3 whole pizzas so I'll eat pizza for the next 2 days.

I've never had poutine before but I want it so fucking bad. It sounds amazing.

Congrats user! You did it!

Just avoid fast food poutine. It's pretty universally trash. Always just tastes like salt and disappointment. They use pretty crappy cheese and the gravy is awful so all you can taste is salt.

There is like an entire pizza left because we got 2 and we only ate 1 piece off the other.

Great to have it back.

Pirate that shit montana shiiiiiiiiieeet

Wheres the best place to get it?

Whats the toppings?

Yeah I'll have to add some more gifs to my reaction image folder.

I find myself completely empty and hobbies like video games just delay my feeling of pain. They build up nothing useful. Desire to murder would only increase pressure and my worries about this world in general. Political ideologies just add up worries, they eat soul from inside. From neutral standpoint everyone is acting for their own benifit, and rarely look on the other side if a person suffers the same fate. Everyone is suffering but they blame their suffering on people who suffer too. Everyone is equally evil, like programmed to be evil no matter what side they are on.

How do I make a 9 hour shift with 1 hour worth of breaks fun?

1 is pepperoni and the other with like 1 slice left after this is pepperoni, olive, and mushroom.

Whatcha all playin? Hope its fun.

Thats a defeatist attitude. Commies are acively malicious, the right is just fighting against it. Dont just be a cuck and take it.

only friends i got so its not so easy

Just don't get fast food poutine if you want to actually enjoy it. I guess a local diner or something. That's where I've had good poutine.

With nothing to fight for then how can you ever have desire? We are in the middle of a political upheaval. Find something to fight for.

Ruined it.

Probably going to get on another NES kick again. Will be nice.

Olive is fucking amazing on pizza

The same can be said about right. Right is actively malicious against people with weak will and have no desire to parent them. Just straight kill them. And violence only produces more violence, with no escape from it. Its going to be a bloodbath with no winners, only losers.

Peace cannot be achieved fighting with hatred in mind.

I'll probably still like fast food ones anyway considering I love murican fast food.

Yeah but at this point they want you to go back to killing yourself slowly just for their own entertainment. Thats maximum fucked up.

Nope nope nope. Its almost as bad as tomato on burgers. Completely soils the entire dish.

Thats why you need justice in mind.

well i live with them so i can't just drop them i just keep to myself more

I always regret having it and end up feeling off for the rest of the night. A lot of fast food places go really overboard on the amount of cheese, too. It turns the whole thing into one big blob.

We cant fuckinf do anything about the commies because they are brainwashed and refuse to talk. We tried a peaceful approach for YEARS and this is the straw that broke the camels back.

Tomatos are like the 2nd best part about a burger. Go to in n out. They have amazing burgers that just arent as good without the tomatos.

Still try to be social though. Do you know anyone else at all?

No such thing.

i'm working on it, i went out last weekend and to a house party and everything but i just feel horribly out of place

You won't think that after having fast food poutine. KFC's is some of the worst.

I'm actually hungry myself. What's the best late night fast food places? I was thinking mcdonalds milk shake personally. Or just going to a supermarket and getting some icecream.

Justice can be hypocritical. Forcing authoritarian laws on others with sword in hand is no justice. Its tyranny. If you kill a liberal with a sword, you may become fearsome, but neither that fixes the liberals or people sympathizing their ideology. It just creates more martyrs for their cause and make them feel heroic.
If anyone in cold blood kills podesta or soros right now, there will be people mourning them. Their crimes won't be heard out loud.
The real justice is in the hands of a suffering victim. There are other ways to achieve peace. But worrying about killing someone is not one of them. This is only going to produce more hypocrisy.

I dont get the point of parties. All it is, is an excuse to fuck and drink. There are better things i coule be doing. I dont wanna be a fucking degenerate.

Tomatoes are disgusting on burgers! The worst! You couldn't pay me to eat a burger with one!

I know fam. Just don't smoke when you do!

Do they use kfc's brown gravy? Cause that shits dope monica, I could see that being good.

I like Little Caesar's late at night if I can find one that's open. The pizza's trash but I don't even care when it's late and I'm hungry.

They do but all the whole thing tastes like is fucking salt and soggy fries.

There is no way to get peace through dipliomacy in this situation. Some (((people))) are hell bent on destroying us and we need to fight back. All is fair in love and war.

Try an in n out burger. They're delicious. Though i dont think they have any over there, its a west coast thing.

Problem with that is when your enemies take up swords themselves. What do you do in that case? Antifa and the left in general is getting more and more extreme. I predict within the next 3 years we start seeing leftist terrorist attacks in the US.

Little caesars is my favorite pizza tbh tbh
Its just so greasy and plasticy.

Its already happened fam.

If I have to get a fast food pizza I'll get it from there because they have some pretty dope-ass dips and the Italian cheesebread is good.

Better lose with peace in mind, than lose in a bloodbath, ashamed and torn apart physically and mentally. Jews aren't going to get away with killing us all. But we, as society, won't achieve greater intellectual heights if we lose ourselves to aggression and violence. It will be a return to barbarism.
Those examples of leftist violence will only make justice for those who will suffer from them. If we son't respond with violence in the answer.

Puyo Tetris. Is the balance patch out yet?

Yeah they don't at all. Plus I wouldn't eat a commie burger anyway.

I was just thinking that but thats just an isolated incident at the moment. I'm talking bombings and targeting of citizens.

Yeah those dips are nice. Work well with the tasteless pizza.

drinking is fun, and presumably fucking is too if i could GET ANY

no need to be so stiff about it, if its not for you that's fine but just going and mingling with people with some brews isn't inherently degenerate. At a good party there's plenty to do anyawy

There is nothing morr honorable than dying on the battlefield.

Ok Cuckdeau

user you sound like a liberal advocating there is no truth
Why must one suffer to have the truth of the matter of an action? Just speak the truth and be done. What others do with that information is irrelavent or deadly to you. If they fear the truth they will not speak of it. But if you speak the truth, as He did, then they will hate you for it.

Why are you punishing someone else for what you think is justice? They think it is justice to
So why bother after telling and showing them the truth? Just ignore them, or at this point violently defend yourself as a justified cause for yourself.those in authority notwithstanding howbeit

I'll usually order from a local place and pick up some of that dankass cheesy bread on the way home from getting the pizza.

They might be commie burgers, but they're good commie burgers.
I give it 6 months before a serious terrorist attack happens from the left, and then hell will fuckinf break loose. Chaos all across the nation as commies get purged.

Hows your day going user

I hate small pizza places. I hate fancier pizzas. I hate fucking burnt thin uneven shit you get from those kinds of places.

Are pizza places open late for walk in's? I don't think they sell stuffed crust in my supermarket chain for pizza.

Man some of the gif fuck ups are pretty trippy. A couple of them are worth saving

I do want to try it, but god I hate fucking californias always talking about how its the best burger ever and shit like that. I don't expect anything special.
Yeah I'm thinking the same. Antifa wants to be taken seriously so its only a matter of time before they do something at some trump rally or alt light gathering.

The place I got to makes some THICC pizzas. Nice thick soft chewy crust and the pizzas are delicious.

I have no idea.

Well, its a good fast food burger, the best one you can get, but you can get a better burger at a diner or proper restaruant. The thing that makes the burger unique is the sauce they have. Its an amazing sauce.

Its sad that one would see anyone weak minded to able to hold to great values as an enemy that must be annihilated, and that your whole existence must spin on desire to kill those people. That's the real weakness. This is the problem of race, sex and ideology. Parenting figure doesn't want to take responsibility to teach, tolerate, forgive and wait and instead kills the weak, becoming an animal.

Too thick can be a problem too. Then you get too much tomato sauce.

If it were really the best it would have spread across the country at this point.
And whats the sauce like?

Humans are animals though. Channeling that inner bloodlust has lead to the greatest achievements of man.

There's no such thing as too much tomato sauce on a pizza.

Oy vey, tolerate the faggot and spics ruining your once beautiful towns. Let them turn it into slums and degenerate playgrounds. Let them corrupt and rape your kids. Let them take your jobs and homes. All in the name of love and tolerance, of course.

I think its a modified thousand island dressing. And i think they do have stores around the world, but only in big cities.

Ritsu have you seen the (((monopoilies))) in place recently? No one is spreading or starting buisnesses successfully unless it gets bought by (((them))) or (((they))) are dealt with.

Oh, apparently in NC, there is one in raligh, and the drive thru line goes onto the freeway at rush hour. Thats how popular it is.

There most definitely is. It becomes too wet and soggy. If its squirting out from under the cheese with every bite. Theres too much sauce!

And I figured as much. Just some tangy sauce. Nothing special!

Pretty much all the games I play are jap, although I don't believe I'm making a conscious effort to prefer those games over western games.
Things could be better. I have a baby shower to go to in 9 hours and I'm still worried about stomach problems I had the day before. My mom said that it was because I ate something that was too fatty, but I still feel a bit worried, you know?

No such thing.

I actually dont think a jew owns in n out. If they did they would raise prices and spread into every town.

And that's why those believing in their animal bodies never progress spiritually and intellectually. Killing an enemy is an animal rule, not an intellectually progressed human with greater values. A tiger attacking you doesn't do anything wrong, in animal kingdom conflicting animals slaugher each other. But as a human you can learn how to tame a tiger.

Why let them do evil? You can always go away, hide from them, allow them to live because they have their own place in the world. After all some of them might come to senses eventually, if taught well.
After all migrants mostly escape from poverty and hunger. And homos are misguided mentally ill people who need completely different approach and combated in the fields of medicine and psychology, not spilled their aids infested blood on the streets.

Your opinion is invalid

Sounds like a jew to me.

There definitely is, too much cheese will overpower everything and fuck with your pooping. Pizza sauce isn't going to overpower the rest of the pizza because there's so much else going on there, like an assload of cheese.

I prefer large amounts of sauce on my pizza only if the pizza crust is crunchy yet not burnt. Otherwise the sauce is too overpowering and just ruins the texture. Almost all pizza places I have gone too either have too thin of crust and burn it slightly or too much cheese and too thick of crust and very little sauce.

Why let them shit up town and make them uninhabitable? Why let them kill your women? They had their chance for many generations and they couldnt, they didnt, and now they're paying the price.

Well hate to break it to you but both science and the Biblein ecclesesasties 3:18-21 say humans are beasts/animals.
That depends on where they came from and why. For example many young male africans come to europe not because they are starving but to invade and pilliage the land.

Also what are icecream brands to avoid? I know most of them are kosher but there are some especially crappy ones that aren't real milk.

Tiger is a pretty good weapon to use.

A good sauce is packed with flavor though and most definitely will over power everything though.

Honestly thats probably why I like little ceasars so much. That shit is machine made and always perfect.

Just dont eat ice cream at all. Too cold and tastes disgusting.

If the sauce is overpowering everything else you got jewed out of your toppings and should burn that pizza place down.

This was the best idea

I only really like pepp on pizza anyway.

But aren't you stronger than them and should act like a parent to the weaker? Aren't its fault of your ancestors that colonization failed miserably and did not produced benefit for colonized countries? Aren't you paying the price now that people who your ancestors held for animals continue to act like animals because of lack of education? Aren't its a fault of modern european government that smaller countries receive food supplies instead of being taught how to grow food themselves, which leads for them becoming spoiled and too dependent?
If europeans really wanted, they could just refuse jewish money with no bloodshed, back in britain during napoleonic wars, just by doubting actions of jewish merchants. They loved money more than people and that's what they got. Criminals put criminals in rule. Kill those criminals and you yourself become one of them.

Oh, so you have garbage taste in pizza. A good pizza is like a good woman. Saucy, top-heavy, and nowhere near a fucking pineapple.

I just like simplicity. Throwing 10 million toppings on top is just too much.

P L E B
L
E
B

Night.

Thats bullshit. The africans are too fucking stupid to learn how to farm. Its that simple. Look at zimbabwe, they drove out the famers and now they have to live on rats. The european government are all run by jews, so even they dont have the option of a peaceful dispute, especally when the migrants are actually killing them. Im not going to be a cuck and lie down. Im going to fight to take the country back, and if i die on the battlefield, i would still have been better than a living commie fuck.

non existent?

Fam we started this discussion with me saying

Cya next time user

And you will be closing your eyes on your own evil and impatience, when your justification of violence will not give you anything, but a global catastrophe like refugee crisis is just a backlash of all things european and american government did against themselves and third world countries. Trying to go against it at this point is like going against tsunami. Tolerance is not acceptance of evil. Its really understanding that a person doing evil is still a weak minded human, who still needs to be taught ways of life. And eventually we will be living in a world with people of complete ideological opposites, where blind desire to kill will only lead to self destruction of a person. Trying to live in right way and be in peace against anger is a test of humanity.

How do I escape NEETdom when I have crippling social anxiety?

the rope

Funny stuff tbh