Ninja Thread

Because why not? Vidya ninjas are the best ninjas.
All ninjas are welcome even Senran and DOA
Also
>Favorite Ninja game or game that features a ninja

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7vclI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only one.

I would like to see more ninja stealth games, though. Maybe a new Tenchu?

There's only really one ninja for me. He'll sadly never get his sequel.

Konami would make a sequel alright. Either a pachislot game or a zombie game like Metal Gear Survive

Ninja Blade, underrated game because Microsoft stopped giving a shit about Japanese games in their dudebro console.

It's piece of shit.

I know he's technically not a ninja, but fuck it, what do you guys think of Goemon's games?

I really, really like GGA.

Obligatory

Obligtory
archive.is/7vclI

Cucks with shit taste, all of you.

I would usually say it's "probably for the best", but lately Team Ninja have been working themselves back into form. Nioh was pretty alright and they they probably could have a good crack at a new NG with the stuff they've learned. Who knows.

Actually, I did mention Tenchu. In the first fucking post. faggot

Oh, my mistake.

Still, there is a serious lack of ninja games where you navigate the level to assassinate people.

Ninja games you say…

So how about that Shadow Tactics huh?

Did you forget about this?
:^)

At least the tech girl was hot. I really think they should make another 2d platformer ninja gaiden, or maybe a new beat em up.

I couldn't beat the last boss of Kunoichi and I only managed to beat the final boss of shinobi by luck. Was there an actual gameplan to those bosses or were they near impossible?

Also I would like to put a mention out to the ninja in the Game Ninjustice. It's a really short game and it's kinda like fruit ninja, but with style. You have to dodge bullets and find a proper way to cut enemies.

Also has anyone played Riptale? it looks really good

It's fun but it suffers from being another procedurally generated roguelite thing.

So, Mark of the Ninja is not good or something?

Vid related. You can catch him in a stunlock, but it takes a bit of effort to learn to do it. Failing that, just watch his movements and get in as many hits as you can until you get him to his second phase, then go after the shadows that he spawns. You need to kill around 5 or 6 of them before your charge attack will instantly kill him. As for Hiruko from Shinobi, you have to get a backstab while your tate is fully charged. It's sort of a pain because he teleports everywhere and he has a very short period of vulnerability. You have to time your tate so that it coincides with a time during which he's vulnerable, and then strike. You may also have to kick him before you strike because he has a tendency to block your attacks.

A new proper 3d ninja gaiden with fucking itagaki at the helm would be a god damn godsend.

Get that shit out of here.
Inafune helped out making that shit.

It won't happen. Itagaki's no longer temco and Devil's Third was a heartbreakingly subpar game.

Gee user maybe you should TAKE A SUCK

I'd rather play a game that isn't BETTER THAN NOTHING

I know, but nothing has filled that ninja gaiden shaped void in my heart

The Revenge of Shinobi / Sengoku Basara series

Yoshimitsu

Suzune

toss up between Kusarigama and Fuuma Shuriken

Izuna Drop

While there's always a ninja here and there, it's been a while since we had a truly ninja-centric game. I'd like something like Tenchu or a properly done Red Ninja.

BOOB
SOCKS

Yaiba has one good thing and only one good thing.
Ryu izuna drops the fuck out Yaiba a while into the game. Too bad it's preceded by the worst and most retarded way to ever have Ryu as a boss fight.

It's a fucking QTE flash game. Sold for money.

Rainblood chronicles:mirage is a great game

Aragami is pretty cool

Shinobi III
Joe Musashi

Mah nigga.

Fuck no, leave naruto's "ninjas" out of these if we start calling every glittering bozo with flashy bullshit powers a ninja we might start to include sonic OC's into this as well

It wasn't as good as Shinobi but Hibana was pretty fapworthy

SHINOBI OR GTFO

New Tenchu when
New Shinobido when

99% of stealth as portrayed in media doesn't actually exist.

How would you know? It's not like you'd see it if it did work that way.

Is there a name for this? Having a bitch rest on a wall and having birds poop all over her boobies?

It is called "bitch restings against a wall, boobs covered in bird shit".

At least we got Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z, right user?

Nice taste.

Fun* fact, Grant Kirkhope is the composer for Yaiba.

*fun not included

Yae and Sasuke are ninjas at least. What Goemon game is that?

Ninja Gaiden NES although Nioh has moved way up toward the beginning of the list.
Hanzo's dad
Any of them. The redhead from Nintama Rantaro is cute. I also like young Sakura from Naruto then again none of the characters on that show are really ninja, they're more onmyoudou that are pretending to be ninja.
Storm Kunai
Quick change scroll
I'd like to play an actual sneaky ninja game for once.

That boss battle with a moth lady over a volcano in ps2 shinobi was awful.

This.

Should a ninja game be mission based or open world? I'd kinda like to see the later like a much more fleshed out MGSV with castles to infiltrate, villages to blend in, forests to ambush etc. Have stuff like bamboo snorkels to move and hide underwater, smoke bombs, caltrops, grappling hooks and ninja kites.
Also wonder about a fun way to have a animal companion like the wolf in Shadow Dancer though I'm partial to crows, maybe as distraction makers, fetchers and enemy harassers.

Mission based, with missions affecting other missions.

Best vidya ninja.

Is that naruto?

Samurai Warriors or Way of the Samurai for game featuring Ninjas
Shinobido for Ninja based games

Goh from Shinobido

Nene from Samurai Warriors

dual wakizashi (Short katana)

Lewd

Yes, if Dynasty Warriors 9 is good I'd like to see either a Samurai Warriors or even a Senran game done is a similar fashion

The best character wasn't even a ninja. He was a fuckin samurai.

And damn was that heartwrenching.

I have a lot of good memories of Shinobi. Shit, I found an old paper a few months ago that was from school where they made you talk about your hobbies and shit and I even mentioned Shinobi in there. I wonder if it'd hold up if I replayed it.

All these feels.

I had something like this but from a young age I was already hiding my power level.
I just said I read books, I'm sure touhou doujinshi count as books.