Fighting Game General: Remix Culture Edition

Free weekend beta from August 11th to 14th: fantasystrike.com/freeweekend

Jubei will be released on August 31st on consoles along with a balance update. He'll cost U$7.99. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview

Allen Snider confirmed as a new playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg

New balance patch released. Bizarro released as a new Premier Skin for Superman. Tournament shaders for many characters are available for purchase.
Starfire released for pass owners. She'll be out on the store in August 15th for U$5.99.

Kickstarter for Arcana Heart 3: Six Stars!!!!!! reached U$324,639. New character Shark Girl with Parecelsia arcana will come for this version along with a balance patch. kickstarter.com/projects/99831120/arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars-2d-fighting-game/

Leaked Arcade mode confirmed by X-Kira: neofighters.info/forum/showthread.php?15817-&p=293083&viewfull=1#post293083

Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Beta sign ups delayed to August 22nd. Beta will be up from September 16th~18th. Japanese sign ups are available at the Japanese PS Store

Eliza is available for purchase for U$5.00 at the stores for PC/PS4/XboxOne.
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU

Cross over tag battle announced game with Persona4, UNIEL and RWBY: youtube.com/watch?v=a2Qw-ztFrK4

Firebrand and Ghost Rider teased to be appearing at Gamescon.
Game will be released on September 19th. Deluxe version includes Sigma, Black Panther, 4 other DLC characters and 6 costumes, skins for Ryu, Thor, X and Hulk.

Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=mU7jOgZFTjM

A steam release for Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition has been announced. There's cross buy for Xbone and Windows 10 owners.
The 3.8 Eagle update is out as of June 27th 2017.

Dataminer found references for possible future characters and stages Blue Mary, Jubei, Heidern, Hinako, Oswald and Shingo: youtube.com/watch?v=p-AXIGJeHOc

First free DLC character, Max Brass gets a trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=HlKDwrr3HA8

Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
youtube.com/watch?v=VT_oEkNlAoA
youtube.com/watch?v=A3ha7s9Hjpg
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/KJpm0
twitch.tv/videos/165533121
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6t24v1/well_rkappa/
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4is0h6/gllty_going_noelbrown_on_giefkid/
rbnorway.org/bob-t7-frames/
youtu.be/ykP6lFCvdHM?t=4711
archive.is/DGpbD
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6sjp5j/beware_of_these_esports_moba_dudes_coming_into/
bigegaming.com/summer-jam-xi-schedule/
streetwriterpodcast.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/a-look-at-big-man-where-did-capcom_3.html
twitch.tv/videos/166437598
smash.gg/tournament/summer-jam-xi/events
twitch.tv/videos/166569261
support.focusattack.com/hc/en-us/articles/207448423-What-works-with-the-Hori-Hayabusa-
playguts.net/
imgur.com/a/flrTR#ULawxh3
pixiv.net/member.php?id=905061
cdkeys.com/pc/games/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-pc-steam-cd-key
twitter.com/pdcsky
twitter.com/jwonggg/status/897208812922314752
archive.is/kHjiv
store.steampowered.com/app/209120/
steamcharts.com/app/209120
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/897890639336972288
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/8153/
archive.fo/tjuPG
shoryuken.com/2015/11/02/snk-playmore-plans-to-step-up-game-development-after-leaving-pachislot-business/
archive.is/i62dl
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Samurai Shodow V Special Uncessored will be released for Vita and PS4: youtube.com/watch?v=0KmQxP9JYpI
EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Punch Planet latest stream: youtube.com/watch?v=VT_oEkNlAoA
Cerebrawl v0.6.5 trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=A3ha7s9Hjpg
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Fantasy Strike crowdfunding campaign on fig: fig.co/campaigns/fantasy-strike
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
>Previous thread: archive.is/KJpm0

And post your mains

FIRST FOR UNIEL

Dubs for Guilty Gear.

I'm actually kinda excited for BBXT now that I picked up UNIEL, I'm going to have a team of Rachel and Vatista.

hello it is I the guy that posted about it last time

netcode is worse
thats all

Everytime I get excited about BBxT; I remember that RWBY is part of the game and Rooster Teeth will get money from it

Anyone here play Yoshi and any know some moves I can squeeze in between the launcher and screw to maximize combo damage? The only one I feel like works is 3~4, but the timing to hit it can be strange - you can also hold U during it to transition into DGF and do 4 !S or 3+4 but it does less damage than just doing 2,3. I know he's got low combo potential, the best I can get are NSS 3+4 b2,1 KIN f2 as an ender or 1+4 d2,1 !S 3+4 FLE 2 (you can get 79 off this one if the flash is guaranteed after a really close uf2) without rage.

Info for Arika's game from the last stream:
Allen will be properly shown at TGS.
As is, they admit they currently lack the manpower and resources to make a PC version.
They're considering Excel combos likely as part of the Gougi system.
Still no word on SP content.
Game build is around 20%.
They're going to try and get the old sound team (supersweep / Shinji Hosoe).
They're still discussing the roster's size; probably going to be 10 characters at release and then gradually add more. They're interested in bringing back all the EX characters.
They acknowledge Fighting Layer but the 19 characters from SFEX take priority.
Despite that, they're receptive to guest characters but fans need to be vocal about it.

Stream link: twitch.tv/videos/165533121

I was kinda bummed at first but 10 characters wouldn't be so bad to start with if they nail the Gougi system and it opens up gameplay variety.
Someone get SNK on the phone to get Mr. Karate in on the action.

This would be OK for me.

Well user, if SNK made an SvC Chaos 2, it would also feed Current Year Capcom. But I would get that shit.

Dubs for KI…

Here is my first main list. I need to update it.

I just picked up a copy of that today, I have no clue what I'm going to get into

Well, it's a different game for sure, but it's fun and quite more complex than it seems. And the RPG mode is just too crazy. It's amazing the amount of stuff they add there.

source on pics that are not sfv or mugen? google is being its usual kike self

It's very much a janky, poverty game, but it is actually quite fun if you've got someone to play against.

The arcade version was okay; mediocre, but okay. The console version decided to fuck with the guard system by making it more automatic than holding back or pressing a button. It threw a lot of players off. I hated the RPG mode though.

What is your opinion on the Dead or Alive series, in terms of gameplay? How is it compared to Tekken, SC, Bloody Roar, or Virtua Fighter? Is the gameplay actually good or do people just like it for the girls?

Solid gameplay throughout the series. I'd probably play more DoA5 if the PC port wasn't complete garbage.
It's a better 3D fighter series than Tekken

i have not paid any attention to esprots, can you link me to the all dat BS?

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6t24v1/well_rkappa/

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/4is0h6/gllty_going_noelbrown_on_giefkid/

Giefkid called him out on his shit, and won, but when Gllty hits him after losing. R Kappa loves to shit on Gllty for beng a piece of tranny shit.

Why there aren't enough lewds for Tekken 7 and Street Fighter 5?! WHY?! HAVE THE LEWD GODS FORSAKEN US!

Because none of them are worth lewds past Tekken 3 or 4, and no one really likes the Askua x Lili shit out of weeabos who pretend they're Tekken players.

What? But Art isn't even white, how could the reason be (((diversity)))?
Oh.

the one I made or is there another one floating around?

There's another one?

if there isn't there should be

only changes are in Kof14.
I went back to having Angel on my team and I swapped Mui mui as a secondary for Zarina.

On top of that

S/he's not even that good. Why is s/he sponsored?

because he's a tranny

Oh wait it was a random Birdie. Abigail vs. Abigail was the matchup right after it with a Birdie player. I got them confused.

Whatever, point is Gllty sucks.

Yeah all you have to do is say you identify as a moose or something and you get hired based on diversity/sympathy.

can i be sponsored for being scrub-kin

Who cares if Gllty is a waste of money? It's all about that DIVERSITY AND SOCIAL JUSTICE Quota sponsors and Esports has to fill!

Might have a better chance if you're a Rapefugee.

gllty may or may not have been adequate at soul calibur. maybe he's still riding that fame and being
PROGRESSIVE

Any recommendation for first Street Fighter game I want to pick up with my brother? I have seen that SF3A and third strike are pretty good.

SFA2, SFA3 and SF3S

Gilty most likely sucked a lot of dicks to get sponsored. It used to be a prostitute.

you should also try capcom vs snk 2, its really fun.

Why doesn't any R.Mika alt costume change Nadeshiko as well?

SF2 Champion Edition, SFZ2 and SF3 3rd strike.

usfiv is the best fighting game

Can anybody help me with T7 frame data?
rbnorway.org/bob-t7-frames/
What's the difference between special and basic moves on the list? I mean there are moves that have the same input but have a different frame data.
Also is there a legend to this site? The only one i found was on tekkenzaibatsu.
www.tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
But some stuff is not explained like "js" in the start up frame column.

Do you know how hard it is for capcom to do work?

I like Core-A-Gaming but he really goes over shit Holla Forums and a whole lot of other fighting game places have discussed time and time again. And now i realise that these is are old videos

Also if a person is only going to not play a fighting game because of "bad graphics" then I doubt he was ever going to put time into a game at all.

Is Juri good for beginners?

Nice meme but i'll take the bait. No, Juri is not good for beginners and pros alike. Purple is a shit color that has a meaning of edginess and a little bit of homosexuality. I myself am a green guy and i can't play games that lack the color green. I'm not talking about the shit tier light or dark green, oh no. What a proper game needs is a lively shade of lime green; the color of nature, right choices and a happy lifestyle. If i have to give an example, Blazblue Calamity Trigger severely lacked a healthy dosage of green in its aesthetic. Sure there was Bang but
Stop fucking with me. As a result that game ended up being total shit. At least for me. But the good people at Arc System Works quickly recognized their mistake and added Hazama in the sequel Continuum Shift. He has an interesting playstyle revolving around green snakes, his hair is green, color palette overall began to include more green and everyone became happy. This same reason is also why i can't get into Guilty Gear. Their colors all clash with each other, creatin a clusterfuck of a show and yet there's no proper green to be seen at anywhere. I don't want to play as red hothead or blue handsome or orange kid or blue yellow black white dark-green ms. my wings are moving on their own, i want to feel the liveliness and the joy of a character. When i found that Raven from would be appearing as a DLC for GGXrd #Revelator i was super excited because he was kick ass to play as in Overture but no, they turned him into some edgy ying yang boring anime psychopath number 8.

You fucked up

Toppest kek.

Alpha/Zero 2. It has strong fundamentals like Super Turbo but more mechanical bullshit that's super fun. Also, it teaches some things like meter management, for example, and I find the footsies more fun to play. Also, it has Sakura and Rose.
Vid related: youtu.be/ykP6lFCvdHM?t=4711

ROSE beats SAK and SF4 Rose has won EVO2014. Too bad the 3d modellers in sf4 couldn't capture her beauty from the Zero sprites.

wtf is that disgusting thing on the right?

Nihilistic and a wicked sense of humor. Just like you :^)

5 is by far the best one. You can't really compare to Tekken or Soul Calibur that went to be more and more of a 2D playstyle as the series went on but stil keeping the 8-way run movement since DOA derived from Virtua Fighter but with added stuff like longer combos, holds so you can counter a combo in the mid of it if you're good at reading your opponent and now launchers and supers. The hold system and the characters having different weights makes the game much more complex than most fighters that I know but at the same time it's really easy to get into since the strings and movement are pretty simple and have extensive tutorial to teach everything with framedata and stuff.
I don't know much about the PC port but the PS3 (TN dropped the support right after the LR release) and PS4 versions are fine with lobbies that detect if you're playing wired or not.
As for the DLC, the game is 5 years old and the base game itself already has more content in costumes than SFV, MKXL and other ones. Buy one or other for your main if you really want to.
tl;dr it's Virtua Fighter with crazy stuff added.

I think the netcode is the same. Played against some random people and it was awful like before but against a friend who lives 20Km from me it was smooth. Thank god for the new throw button and faster walkspeeds.
And I noticed they changed some animations like Setsuki. Her normal throw is not Ibuki's neckbreaker anymore and her command one does not have the same animation as Cammy's hooligan grab.

I still think they don't know what they want to do with the game. They aim for "simple execution" and "casual friendly" with its inputs but the combos are link based and I find much harder to do than simply chaining or cancelling specials. And considering every hit is one point of damage, some characters like Valerie (the paint-brush girl) can do TOD combos starting with her aerial super. So one mistake and your round is over.

Some combos from the previous build. I noticed they nerfed Rook's super active frames and maybe Valerie too(?) now.

LAURA'S goth sister or the diablo3 fem necro

So last thread I had a question about Fantasy Strike and your post from a previous thread came up. I don't have access to any archive of that thread but someone mentioned that you made a statement about how Fantasy Strike fell into the fallacy of "accessible fighting game"

Would you be willing to elaborate on this again? Also I started watching footage of the game and they straight up just ripped off Slayer for one character. Like not even subtle, dandy steps and mach punch rekkas.

disgusting

EX2+, Alpha 2 and Alpha 3 are the only worthwhile street fighter games

It's actually pretty solid, it's mostly compared to VF since they have very similar control scheme and some mechanics like weight classes in juggles and the triangle system where holds (blocks in VF's case) beat out strikes, strikes always beat out throws (except if it's a catch throw) and throws beat out holds. Team Ninja and AM2 are on great terms and AM2 helped out DoA a lot throughout its history, for example a few times the arcade versions run on the same hardware as VF did, this is also why there were guest characters in the latest version. Compared to SC it also has 8-way run, but it isn't as involved as it was in SC imo. 5 actually has a really great tutorial, I haven't played DoA since DoA 2 Hardcore, but the tutorial goes through everything you need to know to play the game, from really basic shit to stuff like character states. After going through it I never once had the feeling like I was doing something wrong because I didn't know the mechanics behind it, all in all the girls are just a big plus over gameplay that's quite solid. The only big problem are the DLC practices whose level of sleaziness has only been reached and transcended by Crapcom.

>Previous thread: archive.is/KJpm0
C'mon, I think every thread is linked to the previous one for the past 6 months or more. If you mean the image, I think it's this one
It's just the tip of the iceberg or you're not really familiar with other fighting game IPs.
Also, the title of the thread is intentional:archive.is/DGpbD
Funny they were defending Setsuki's grab last year in this article but they changed in this build

Thanks,
There is a stark difference between say Ms. Fortune in Skullgirls having a blockbuster that is Berserker Barrage from MvC but still being her own character when viewed in terms of moveset. But DeGrey is literally slayer with a ranged command grab; outright stealing whole chunks of another character's moveset. (And don't get me wrong, Skullgirls is equally guilty of "remix culture" as far as direct references, memes, and moves go).

This shit is lazy beyond all measure.

If it's street fighter than I probably won't get it. Never cared for the series; I played Darkstalker back at the arcades and shifted to Arc System games when the PS2 rolled around. I only know a bit of Alpha 3 because Q and Dudley were in it but I don't remember the rest of the roster. I just watched Poccola's video and !Slayer stuck out.

From the thread I was looking for
I feel like this is where UNIEL sits right now

I've seen simplified controls in TvC and autocombos in P4A and UNIEL. I like those because their crutches but if you really want to learn the game you'll eventually move away from them because of their limited options and usually prorated damage. But for something like autocombos, you can pay attention to what moves get used, and then work to imitate that and get a starter BnB out of the transaction.

By muscle memory was this referring to move input among other things? Because I agree, having a game that only incorporates command normals isn't going to help someone when they jump into more complex notations. This could be solved by at least using quarter circle inputs so that players begin to understand how timing works.

I never knew I wanted this. I don't even like Mr. Karate, but this would be fucking perfect.

I have irrational hatred for you. You at least have redeemed yourself with Pullum in EX. Everyone else is meh.

Sure buddy, the source is lurk moar.

I think UNIEL is is still a bit too airdasher heavy to be as friendly as VF. I know VF isn't friendly against old grand masters but things generally make sense in that game where UNIEL roughly feels like I'm only doing a combo on rails because a designer decided this is how combos should go. But maybe I'm retarded and not skilled enough, I haven't played a lot of UNIEL. Only played like 40-50 hours of Melty Blood, so I'm familiar with French Bread titles in general.

how are this kind of people allowed to live, let alone be allowed to interact with society?

I won't disagree, but it's still in that hypothetical middle region between Dive kick and Blazblue. I've actually only played VF in arcades a few times, I don't have much experience with it myself.

Interesting, UNIEL actually has more flexible combos because you don't have the "magic series" built in. You can go from C > B > A, A>B>C, A>C>B, or whatever permutation although you still have to be able to string them together otherwise your opponent can block or whatever. I thought that UNIEL has very flexible combos with respect to the number of buttons in play.

You tried

Oh, I see what you mean. Yeah, games like this are definitely easier to get into than full on airdashers like Marvel or GG. It's why I liked Melty Blood originally, and Akatsuki Blitzkampf fills a similar niche being that it's essentially SF2 but with parries, a cleric and a literal tank.

Interesting, I'll have to try it at some point. I'm used to chains and reverse chains in Melty Blood, but I always felt like most combos in UNIEL were still based on cancels/proper chains rather than being able to link whatever you'd like. I'm a bit more interested to go back and try it out. I'm still mad that Force Function requires GRD and that Akatsuki's parry can't just be brought out whenever, but I do understand that would make him a bit too strong.

Bunch of tournaments this weekend.
Watch some will ya?

wut tournaments for wut gaems?

What's on?
I need some background noise while I practice KoF XIV and VF5:FS

You can press Force Function without having any GRD, it'll just boost your opponent's GRD instead. If you land a parry all of the cost is refunded too.
Re: combos you'll mainly have to be flexible with the confirms. Because chains and pressure are very freeform, you have to kind of know how to freestyle a confirm into some combo that works. Though once you're done with the confirm combos tend to be rather similar.

They really underlined how much they want to get that right during the Q&A, even pointed it out as a motive for the gameplay being strictly 2D (no sidestepping and such) and the initial roster though they are conscious that 10 characters is very modest in this day and age.

Another one for SFA2. See if you can get Gold, the upgraded version that adds Cammy and remixes the OST (easily the best in the series).

Oh, I remember that thread.
I saved the same comment of the first image with the spoiler highlighted.

Sponsors only give a fuck if their players commit something like rape or lose every tournament like Marn. They can only take so many losses and so much stupidity from someone like Marn or Arteezy.

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6sjp5j/beware_of_these_esports_moba_dudes_coming_into/

The Future of the Fgc and Esports!

I'm actually glad Smite never made it big now that I know how much of a shit bag the guy who kissed John D's ass is.

Or wrongthink. Of course, nothing wrong with being a deranged tranny (pardon the redundancy) in the [CURRENT YEAR].

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING

Is that bitch hueg?

4U

Well right now Summer Jam XI is on.
Bunch of games. Pools now Top 8's tomorrow.
bigegaming.com/summer-jam-xi-schedule/

There was also a T7 UK event. Pools over, tomorrow Top 8 on tekken official twitch.

A guy that just quit his job at my workplace said he was gonna enter Injustice 2 with his Robin or some other character I don't give a fuck about. Is there a listing of today's results? I want to see if he actually entered, or pussied out like the cunt he is.

He should be bullied anyway. And you, too. Probably.

No bullying is allowed!

You are a cruel mistress.

Where can I go to be safe from them?

I would like to see an Smite fighter made by a company that were competent enough for it. Some designs there looks pretty good for a fighter.

Well, capeshit can be fun when well done. Old Marvel games were a good example. Even Mkvs DC were so campy that you could enjoy it.

No discord, maybe?

After I've hit my head I've decided that bullying is allowed.

Never realized how much I main women. I only main 4 guys and one has boobs.
Also, need more 2d fightan vidya with weapons.

Nothing wrong with that but for some reason I thought of Jivatma. Also I'd be willing to say two of them do.

Kuruminha a cute

I guess.
I also noticed I have a thing for characters based on sword-drawing techniques.

The kawaiiest.

I'm sorry, the fem necro character design is everything I want it to be; was bummed in Diablo2 that necro didn't have a fem version. Also Blizzard chasing nostalgiac bucks in necro for D3 and Starcraft Broodwar HD

Back on topic, uSF2 sold well. SF4 HD REMIX to come in ten years time?

SF's cartoony design didn't translate to 3d well. Also Onoo's lack of visual cohesion and "its funneh" mentality didn't help

streetwriterpodcast.blogspot.com.au/2017/08/a-look-at-big-man-where-did-capcom_3.html

Why wait?

Not surprising, it was released in a console with a big install base and no games.
Knowing Capcom it would just be a port of the PC version with cranked up AA+AF and more particle effects and a wacky re-balance for the sake of it. And Laura backported into the just because.

He's a massive shitter, what'd you expect?

Goddamn I miss special intros and win poses.

Who has the best theme?
I prefer Chun Li's Zero & 3rd Strike theme rather than her SF2 theme

CVS2 had a ton of matchup specific intros

It should be short & sweet. Don't like the trend of super-long talky special intros. Show, don't tell/talk.

Iori in KoF '96.

What is that?

I just played En-Eins Perfektewelt. I'm kinda glad it never got a home release even in Japan. It's not terribly better than ABK, and the UI/hitsparks and shit don't fit the old artstyle and the sprites for the old guys look super dated compared to Ein and Valkyrie. Also fuck Valkyrie, shit is worse than SNK bosses sometimes. At least everything is parryable.

Weaponlord isn't even that good.

Chizuru. No contest.

Sango Guardian Chaos Generation, dude. What more do you need to know?

It's a chink ripoff of SFIV, although much more aggressive since there are more combo options, Genei-Jin is a universal super, and half the cast seem to have infinites without it. It released on Steam recently (or it will on the 15th; the dates are odd) but it's a raw port of the arcade version so it takes minutes to load and doesn't have any form of online vs. I'm keeping my eye on it since it looks like $10 worth of fun when/if they sort out the problem.

Isn't Omega mode suppose to scratch the itch of a koryu/rainbow edition of SF4?

Does anyone play it anymore? It always felt like a gimmick to me rather than a proper rainbow edition.

I've been playing the Fantasy Strike beta (it's free to play this weekend), and just as I expected, it sucks on toast. But I also kinda like it. It kinda has kusoge value.

The rock guy is a really strong grappler and a scrub killer. So I guess that's why I've been having fun because the only people playing this are scrubs and I've been blowing up everybody's shit.

I don't understand why they're raising money on Fig. The game already seems complete and functional and achieves everything they want to do. Why don't they just release it as it is? It's not like it's gonna get any better.

the whole entire game seems to be a cash in on the casual audience, and people who only go for the wider audience want the money. So a game like this going to a site like fig would make sense. I guess they will try to sell costumes and hats or some shit.

Because Sirlin wants to be publicly humiliated by failing to raise funds for his shit game.

Muscle girl?

Notice how it's only very shitty games that get these types of mods?

I guess that's why capcom made abigail like that

WHY

Summer Jam - Anime Stream VOD:
>>>twitch.tv/videos/166437598
UNIEL[st] - Starts 00:26:00
BlazGreen - Starts 04:47:30
GG Xrd R2 - Starts 06:32:00

There's someone out there with shit taste enough to like this crap.

I've played some matches in Fantasy Strike, and I'm kind of embarrassed to say this:
It's pretty good for what's supposedly trying to be, which is a simple fighting game that you can jump through the normal learning steps that are necessary to play in a traditional fighter. You learn everything your character can do in about 30 minutes in training or 1 hour in real matches, the game is reduced quickly into okizeme and footsies.
Which is fun if the characters are balanced, but from what I've seen there's some really bad matchups. This is a problem that comes from oversimplifying the game, matchup imbalances are very easy to identify and hard to fix.
As other people said before in this thread and older threads, people that already play more traditional fighters won't find this interesting enough, especially since the games depth is pretty minimal, and casuals won't play this since it isn't visually pleasing, nor do casuals want to play fighting games.
This is a game for your annoying friends you got friends, right? :^) that don't want to learn fighting games but still want to play them, a stepping stone with little to no chance of actually making someone delve into more complex games. And for experienced players that either don't want to think much when they play or don't want any technical execution barriers, so people who like rock papers scissors with footsies.

I understand. I really do.

She is cool and all, but she really needed more OCs.

KOF Still have them, and NRS, while no exclusive animations, had many different dialogues for each encounter.

Omega mode SF4 is Hah

Why are all fighting Hues so sexual?

vs

Maybe here
smash.gg/tournament/summer-jam-xi/events

SF4!

That's what I'm talkin about

Brazil's ministry of tourism sells the country as an exotic land of beaches and leisure since the 50's and most foreigners and up landing only on coastal states where, thanks to a year-long warm weather, you have lots of people with fit bodies to show them.
Add some of our southern states end up exporting models at a good rate and the result is of that's no surprise.
In Laura's case, however, it's an accurate reflection of a portion of women in BJJ.
Women in BJJ can be divided roughly in two categories:
Serious practioners (that do it for competition, health, self-defense and/or holistic development); and BJJ Sluts (women who like big hunky fighters and want to snag a boyfriend, so they join male actives and up their sex-appeal).

It's good to know that Japan is continuing the tradition of keeping good games alive on arcades.

Pretty much what was said in .

They have serious bjj sluts such as Mackenzie Lynne Dern
3rd strike tournament just happened this weekend in nippon
twitch.tv/videos/166569261

How can you enjoy these games as a NEET? Aren't these the kind of games best played in a room with other people?

Kinda but not really. I mean, it's true that they're games made to be played with/against other people with the same mindset. If they don't, they'll get annoyed that you're a try-hard and you'll get annoyed that they're filthy casuals.
Plenty of people lack that kind of environment and play online, which can offer a good-to-decent experience depending on the quality of the netcode and the distance of your opponents. If the game has GGPO (such as games played on Fightcade, or Skullgirls) online can be really close to offline.
That said, you can treat the games as part of a journey to develop mastery over something - where you constantly evaluate your performance, reflect on it, test improvements and test it again. You can use it also as a tool for holistic development.
And then you may eventually be motivated to watch and attend tournaments, meeting like-minded people.
Or, you can also go full training-mode monster and get off on mastering execution and exercise your creativity by autistically pulling off increasingly harder combos and compiling them on video for the amusement of random people on the internet .

Did somebody say enjoy summer?

Every day we stray further from God's light.

Because it's a mostly accurate depiction. Laura's criminally ugly I-lost-a-fight-with-a-lawnmower hair do has no reason to be though.
Also, Zarina is Colombian.

RETS

Toxoplasmosis.

Yes, but it is not hard to have a room full of neets. I mean, look at fucking Comiket.
And, really, fighters are games that can be enjoyed casually too. But it seems like people kind of forgot that with the whole FGC esport stuff being the forefront of every new game's marketing strategy.

Well, I don't think that BJJ culture is exclusive to Brazil. I mean, that also happens in USA nowadays. But, about the pictures, those surely are the good old romanticized versions. I mean, the real Brazilian fighters are not that charming in real life. Pic related.

T7 Master event Top 8 UK tournament starts now.
If anybody is interested.
twitch.tv/tekken

"Your life is in vain." - I'm starting to think Yoshimitsu is speaking to the people who main him. :^(

Who love big lady's?

this.

Join us for the tea and biscuits after party.

They can, but they weren't made for that - or rather, being a casual FG player is different form being a casual gamer. Let me explain where I'm coming from.
The kind of arcade fighter that defined the genre was developed to rob you of your coins at the local arcade. The reward for not having your coin eaten is that you got to play a longer session and not spend as much money. The game, by design taunts with with your lack of skill.
They're the kind of game that shoves in your face that you're not good enough and dares you to git gut, it draws out your competitive side - which is why people entered tournaments as far as the early '90s for pocket-change, or for a free pizza voucher, or just for pride and maybe an anime figurine as was the case in Japan.
The casual gamer doesn't enjoy that - it's not "fun". They can have some fun mashing buttons but the moment someone actually starts to improve and it shows, if they're not really competitive in nature they'll try to move on to something else that can level the playing field. Which is why games like Smash (not competitive Smash) and Mario Kart are so big with casual - sure, there's the character appeal - but the item bullshit (blue shell, for example) keeps levels the playing field. Casuals gamers hate being challenged so much that they pay money to beat challenges - which is how the shovelware on facebook and mobile makes bank.
Meanwhile, among FG players even someone with no illusion of winning tournaments or making big, getting better and challenging yourself by playing against others is the main point of coming back - the fun is in the journey. And that's plenty doable online, you can meet people online who enjoy the same game and go online to play with them and share your enjoyment of the journey, eatsports be damned, kinda like it was always done.
Those guys still playing SF2, 3S, VSAV, KoF98, UNIEL, Skullgirls, etc., aren't trying to become world champions and make bank living the dream. They the game after work so they can blow of some steam and meet up with some friends while having the shared passion of getting good and besting each other for the fun of it - that's what being a casual in terms of fighting games is. What matters is that today you're better than you were yesterday - and seeing your own step-by-step progress is fun and rewarding.
Also, for most people attending tournaments is an opportunity to meet up with like-minded people and have fun. Most people in a tournament will go 0-2, but that's okay, it's just an excuse to get out of home. What matters is that afterwards they'll sit on a setup for casual matches and play casuals, bet $5 on a first-to-five just for the thrill of it and play the fuck of the game they enjoy for two days with old friends, new friends and strangers too, exchange ideas, tech, watch some hype matches and have a blast celebrating the game they love. It's what keeps people coming back every time.
So yeah, FGs can be enjoyed casually, however they cannot be enjoyed long term by casuals.
Of course they are, they're fictional characters made to be appealing.
You won't find blonde and blue-eyed Japanese chicks with the tits'n'ass that Mika has, or Chinese women with Chun-li's thunder thighs and big tits either.
Also, the kind of fitness needed to be a high-performance athlete/fighter dries your body fat and kills any boobs a woman has, it also forces the development of upper-body strength that kills the silhouette and attractive shape of a woman.
The kind of preparation they have is completely different from the chick who goes to the gym and does just enough localized exercises to make their figure more attractive and rolls halfheartedly for an hour twice, maybe thrice, a week in hopes of getting a date with one of the guys there.

So, this is result of Osmar's work? Nice!

By the way, I'm planning to get this one.

Yeah, but we had to edit the drawing a little bit. The eyes and side profile as well as the midsection on all the drawings are changed.

The years I most active with FGs were mostly all in a casual-dedicated limbo, spent a lot of time on them, made sure to know and/or learn the special moves and sub mechanics but had little to no actual experience because I mostly played the AI. Tried many times to teach my friends how to play whatever game I was playing at the time but to no avail (only time I succeed was during college when I got a friend hooked on Soulcalibur), very early on I was a prodigy among my peers because I could do a QCF. I didn't care much because I liked the genre and didn't considered not having people to play a deterrent (with my DC I played everything I could get, even shit like Plasma Sword).
It was during the PS2 years and games like VF4EVO, I started to become aware of the dedication and effort required to actually git gud so I began to significantly narrow down the FGs I played so I could get the most out of those.
Anyway, yeah, the step from casual to dedicated is quite the plunge. I guess that's the intimidating part about it.

Side note, there's two EchoFox players in this T7 tournament finals and I'm left wondering if they don't get some sort of incentive to perform well like, I dunno, whoever loses has to yiff with Sonic Fox.
"It puts on the fursuit and gets in the doghouse or else it gets the hose again."

Echofox signed two of the 5 best Tekken players in the world and up to last week (when knee got signed) they were the only two to actually have legit sponsors who fly them to tournaments. They're guaranteed top 8 placement unless a major upset happens.
It's like when MadCatz sponsored Daigo, Tokido and Mago or EG sponsored JWong, Ortiz and PR Balrog and had top 8 placers in every tourney the entered.

>Zarina is a HUEaboo at best. In fact, I'm sure that SNK made a Mexico and a Brazil team, realized that the rest of south america was also a thing, turned Zarina into a colombian, and changed the team title as a quick fix.
Argentina/Peru/Chile team never.

guys, pirating kof xiv right now. Do you guys happen to know if there is a crack that lets you play online? I do have a steamworks crack that would unlock dlc, but that still requires me to own the full game. There was a exploit a few years ago that let you play certain steam games online, like Payday 2, Borderlands 2 or Mortal Kombat 9. Did they fix that one?

Seeing disembodied brains really bums me out.

Holy shit this is like when I found out about assist attacks in KoF 98

I was thinking of getting a Hayabusa joystick to replace my current one but it seems like the mounting plate is too large to fit on my stick without some grinding down. Is the mounting plate replaceable? Or should I just go with a JLF?

That is what I meant as playing casually. That is what most fighting game fans do, including myself. I'm a scrub in general, but I always come back to it because, it clicks on me.

You know, I think artists in general fail in this regard because you can have both and work, like .
But I think it's just easier to draw the common bodies we usually see and call it a day, and yet, I know it is possible do do better.

I like actually playing videogames more

That's the new Abigail mode mod?

I give him a few weeks before he regrets his decision and gets tired of us. Been thinking of trying out Relius as well but I've never been a fan of stands. What are some things I should do to get used to this kind of character besides not letting the wife run out of meter?

UNCLE GEESE?!

It's not the first time. He called Jeff "brother" in The Geese Howard Story and Geese in the Dark mangas. Pretty sure he does it in the informal sense.

Oh. Huh. I don't remember him doing that in the old OVAs which is why I was confused. Makes more sense now that you pointed out that it's probably the informal use.

The models for these characters look worse than KoF 14's models though, poor animation team had to make them all from scratch. Yuri looks a little off. The actual fights are neat.

Honestly the only thing that really bothers me about the whole thing is the lip syncing. It's really clear that the animation is synced to the chinese VA and not the japanese.

You can just replace the Hayabusa mounting plate with the JLF one, they're interchangeable.
With the exception of the PS4 TE S+ and the old Madcatz SE/Brawlsticks, most sticks that fit the JLF will fit the Hayabusa - albeit some with minor adjustments required:
>>>support.focusattack.com/hc/en-us/articles/207448423-What-works-with-the-Hori-Hayabusa-

Depends on your reason to want to change and what you prefer:
- Do you like the JLF but want a leveler that is smother, snappier, less mushy and even more lenient with input mistakes at the cost of a somewhat even lighter feeling, longer throw and a bit slow when returning to neutral with a bit more of a wiggle (that can rebound and activate the opposite input) requiring you to drive the stick a bit more? Go for it.
- Do you want a tighter, smoother, snappier, faster and more responsive leveler than the JLF that will be faster but will require you to be way more precise with your inputs? You better off looking for a Seimitsu LS-40-1.
In the end both JLF and Hayabusa are really similar.
The JLF is like regular vanilla ice-cream and the Hayabusa is like extra-creamy vanilla ice-cream. You may like one texture better, but in the end is still vanilla ice cream.
My experience changing between my Q4 and my Fighting Edge was roughly the same.
It took a matter of minutes to adapt when going to one stick to the other. I felt like I had to drive my Hayabusa more, especially when doing double-tap inputs (dash), while I could let the spring of my JLF do more lifting but overall when it came to 2d fighters both did fine and were roughly the same with differences that neither made or break it.
I can say that I preferred the JLF due to the double tapping inputs, but the Hayabusa did felt a bit better otherwise and because it's really light, driving it wasn't tiring. I guess that because I used the JLF for so long I got too used to the nuances of that leveler and I'm just used to it.
I didn't like the Hayabusa for Tekken though - exactly because of the return to neutral, which matters more in that game.
By the way, both are bad for shmups.

Man, you just reminded me that I need to get a full Seimitsu setup for my old TE.

THIS WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING!

Might be neat.

I'm 90% sure playism will localize this

Some Brazilians are making a gimmick fighting game. At least the descriptions are something rare nowadays.
playguts.net/

The trailer.

I saw that booth at Evo but the artstyle was so terrible I didn't even bother. The Arika EX game is fun though.

Well fuhrer, compare it to EX is counterproductive. It's nowhere near that level. But I can't say is bad either.

I think the artstyle fits the horrific vulgarity of the whole thing, the problem is the execution of the game itself seems choppy, mainly the animations and physics.

so a fighting game about dismemberment?
might be coach-party-fun.

A game about dismemberment? Sounds like we could call it Katawa Senjou.

With the series getting a significant increase in popularity recently, I've been wondering: Would Crash Bandicoot work as a fighting game?

No.
PSASBR 2 rep only.

nah, but it works as a racer

in all honesty I'd be up for the idea of a crash fighter.

Are there any fighting games selling well right now despite lacking online play?

I think injustice 2 is overwhelmingly played by normalfags.
DragonBallFighterZ is going to make this even more the case.

Just play fightcade

Does Elena count as a HUE?

Under the Seeeeeaa (see pic)

Bonus link
imgur.com/a/flrTR#ULawxh3

Does VIRTUAL ON count as a fightan?

Never heard of it.

VIRTUAL erecti ON?

Must be an indie game. :^)

I see you're a fan of robutts.
pixiv.net/member.php?id=905061
If you don't by this point have a pixiv account for the lewd, you are a lost cause.

Seriously, is For Honor cursed? I mean, this game is a crash course on fuck ups for multiplayer games, and fighting games alike.

please tell me you didn't buy it…

better fighter than what the plebes here play.

Looks like a larger arena custom robo

Wow, that's pure shit and fuck that guy.

imagine arms but good

No, I did downloaded it and tested. I can see how the game could be a fun fighter, a more arcade style Deadliest Warrior, but the absurd amount of microtransactions, no offline multiplayer and the use of classes, with some having both male and female while others are exclusive one orbthe other, instead of characters kind killed it for me. If it had splitscreen, I would take it on a promo, but no way I will get an online only game.

This is what For Honour deserves.

I own that Xbox 360 version, 4 Force. That game is hard as nails, but have a nice OST.

I don't know how they can manage to make Siege yet at the same time fuck up For Honor so badly.

was predictable to be honest, they have micro transactions in Assassin's Creed multiplayer too. Ubisoft are total jews. And I bet they got away with it so far because almost nobody plays their multiplayer games.

Interesting, but I was not talking about the Chivalry version. I was talking about the 3D fighter.

Yes, but not in the conventional sense. It falls into it's own subgenre with stuff like custom robo, Gundam Versus and ARMS.
I just call them arena fighters, even tho that's probably not the best term for them.
tfw new game in 2018

cdkeys.com/pc/games/marvel-vs-capcom-infinite-pc-steam-cd-key

still 30 dollars too much

Still funny how it's half off and isn't even out yet.

yfw Capcom is going to pull the plug on Duty Fighter V to bank it all on an even bigger failure

I cannot wait to see all the salt and damage control they'll try to do as it inevitably flops.

True, but knowing capcom they did this to scoop up retards that joined in on the memeing but will break once they see a decent sale like what they do with SFV every month

I wonder if they'll finally make SFV f2p soon to cover losses.

I'm drunk on 100 proof smug.

One thing does tickle my curiosity - how many more times are they gonna shoot themselves in the foot until the game is out?

I want to rub her horns.

That's a really nice armpit

Just pirated KOF XIV and played it for the first time.
Gods, I hate everything about this game. The character design, the new characters, the art style, the voiceovers and VAs, the music, overall presentation and interface, hitboxes, pacing, general gameplay and controls, basically everything (yes, I'm pretty much paraphrasing one of the negative reviews on Steam, but they are exactly my thoughts as well). They should've just built upon KOF XIII or Maximum Impact Regulation A if they wanted to go 3D graphics instead of making this turd.
Don't get how this was so well received.

I pirated myself a copy of it too, you want to play it online?

I liked it but I probably won't get in depth as much as you have with gameplay and mechanics. And big reason as to why it was so well received is because if we don't like it then we won't see shit from SNK besides mobile.

The only thing I agree with you on is some of the character designs. Outside that and the graphics I prefer it more than XIII. It's my third favorite game in the series

I want to watch it crash and burn.

We already have a good new French Bread fighter, a new great Guilty Gear, a Tekken revival and Arika coming back.
The Neo Dark Ages can't come soon enough!

New owner for /fighters/.
>>>/fighters/8743

I hope the new board owner isn't a big faggot like the cuckchanner one.

I want to believe

Forget that game, I want more 2k2UM. And MI is merely okay, would not want a continuation in that front.

It's basically XIII's style of music though?

Eh, I'm still a little low on that, so I agree there.

Literally the same as XIII.

I liked how simple it was. It's not my favorite but it's not bogged down into a fuckhuge list like older games.

I don't know any problems with that one, mind sharing your thoughts?

Don't get my hopes up. I'm not even a big VF fan but the little I've played would make me interested in a PC release of VF6.

Worm was cool. /fgg/ is still cancer, tho.

Which one was the one with the faggot that use to come here to shill the board hard and shit up the threads when people told him to fuck off. It's been awhile since he was around so I probably got them mixed up

They literally did this. The worst drawbacks of the game comes from XIII like gimped movesets (hello Maxima, Mai, Ryo, Billy, King and others) thank god Kensou has his special moves back even with XIII stubby normals, "linear functions" for characters like Mai and Billy. But thankfully they fixed the wacky hitboxes look at those pics and tell which have weird ones, removed input lag from normals and EX moves tied to MAX mode forced SNK to make regular special moves actually worth a shit again.
The artstyle is hit or miss for me like Kyo, but generally I liked almost all newcomers. I think I never had a KOF character "click" on me like MuiMui so fast since the Orochi saga I mained Elisabeth in XIII but I pretty much ignored her in XI due to roster being filled with so many characters that I already like and Whip is fine but weird to use for me.

The Steam port is poorly optimized. Almost no option do lower the graphics for toasters when some characters have textures that makes the fps vary like Vanessa. But aside from that is fine here. I have the PS4 version to play at friend's house.

Looks like Capcom won't give exact sales numbers anymore We know USFII sold 450k because that's the numbers of software units for Switch and this was the only game there from Capcom.. They probably already schedule a million of units to retailers even if ends up with nobody buying it like Battleborn.

Didn't knew there are so many fellow huelanders here.
I know I'm kind of cheating but I've been really playing XIV going back and forth with fightcade games and was playing UNIEL that came with PSplus but I recently bought BlazblueCF in anticipation of Jubei I played Rachel in CS, so how bad can it be? so I'll probably will focus on those games first.

Fucked up quotation and my own main image? I really need to sleep.

But, what about the actual fighting game?

Youtube video by twitter.com/pdcsky

J Wong going all in!
twitter.com/jwonggg/status/897208812922314752
Cos a "QA Engineer" at nVidia wasn't stable enough. Haha.

KOF14 was fine as a game with a new staff but I hope the next one is better.

That Chun li is so weak, my 90 year old grandmother would do her va with more strength and enthusiasm.

Fuck off Justin Wong, there is no saving the train wrecks that are SFV and MVCI, no matter how hard you astroturf and shit on cuckcoms competition.

Who is defending SFV? Can you tell me one person that actually enjoys SFV? I don't think I have seen a single person in the last month trying to defend SFV.

I hope Marn gives Justin a skin disease.

Just because SF5 is shit doesn't mean nobody can talk badly of KOF14 or any other fighting game, el spico mexicano paizano. I don't hate KOF 14 myself, but I really prefer other games. I just play Guilty Gear and Tekken nowadays because they're more fun and there is way more people playing them on PC. If he wanted to shit on an actual competition of Capcom, he'd be shitting on those, especially considering Tekken's success and how much a danger ArcSys' DBFZ obviously is for MVCI, despite the release dates being far apart the difference in quality is fucking crazy.

Glorious numbers man.

I don't know about that, some other motherfucker just got

PC release is for mods (gameplay and cosmetic…)

You didn't need to alter the text, what he said was funny enough as it is.

Did MvC3 sell well on PC?

Steamspy says about 70,000 copies.
At $25 a pop that's about $1,750,000.
Considering there was no physical release, it's a 6 year old game and that porting the 360 version to PC likely didn't require much investment, I'm willing to say you could classify it as successful.

My favorite part about the PC release has been Marvel commentators wishfully talking about a mod scene since Infinite got announced.

if MvC2 and 3 implemented skullgirls' loop mechanic, the game would be fantastic

The last "dark age" gave us VF4, what's the chances that we won't get VF6 now?
VF4:Evolution is still my favourite VF game, but I can unfortunately find even less people to play it with (read: nobody) than VF5FS. I even forgot what Akira is like in VF4, the only thing I know for sure is that literally all of his throws except the side and back throws are different

Will HAGGAR be in MvCi?

He's already in and can pick up FF style barrels out of thin air.

No, but moik hoggor will make an appearance.

I think they should give Chun a time to rest. Use other SF fighters instead, like Cammy, Sakura, Rose, Juri, hell, Decapre could be interesting there.

Fuck I just want a PC port of VF5:FS with quest mode added back in. I just started playing again after a long ass absence and my PS3 refuses to connect online.

Too bad there will never be a mod to remove X-factor or replace it with the Baroque system.

You mean the mode where you go to various Sega arcades and the occasional tournament? I liked that, except the only way to have a constant income of money was to lose matches. Relying on the luck of the draw for a chest or a tournament to appear was a drag.

I wouldn't mind that since it would revive interest, I've got shit internet so online is never enjoyable and the only reason people don't wanna play VF around here because it's not new, including those who used to play it back in the day. Guess it's because there's no money in it, can't become the next Diego in VF if there's no dosh. There is one of my friends who always agrees to play VF5FS whenever I ask him, but playing nothing but Akira vs Goh matches gets tiresome after a while.

archive.is/kHjiv
wew
Although I consider Tekken 7 only slightly less shit than SFV

Yeah the way income was earned needed to be tweaked a bit, but the game mode at it's core is still my favorite single player mode in a fighting game.

I can't wait to see how fucked TxSF is if that's still a thing.

One thing's for certain, it cant be worse that SFV and MvCi r-right?

Isn't the story mode just a soap opera for the Mishimas but the other characters "stories" just a joke with 2~3 fights? And the arcade mode doesn't have any story at all?
I also heard the game doesn't have a tutorial and the content aside from the customization is pretty barebones so blaming the lack of content for SFV not meeting the expectations is naive to say the least.
Also,
Can't they even read what they quote from themselves?

I cannot fucking stand knowing these fucksticks get paid to write this sludge. Does anyone have that Calvin & Hobbs comic where Calvin talks about the true purpose of words being to obfuscate communication and reduce clarity?

Anything is possible. Akuma looks alright in Tekken but I have no clue how they're going to deal with the likes of Cammy, and Dhalsim. Then again I don't think we've seen ANY thing about the game in ages.

2~3 fights is lucky, some like Eddy have only one and man is it shit.

Are they planning on releasing a new one or are we talking about the old one? Because the old sf vs tekken game was total trash. It was just a downgraded mix of both of those games.

Yeah, there was supposed to be a TxSF because it was some big thing between the two companies but they've been fucking silent about the whole thing.

you are not talking about this right?store.steampowered.com/app/209120/

Presented without comment.

Sort of, that was Capcom's crossover version. I'm talking about Bamco's version that may or may not have been cancelled.

Not gonna read that shit

Well I don't see how that could possibly turn out good. Tekken is not a good Fighter, SFV is horrible. You are mixing two bad games.

What a pathetic man

I know it's been this way for a while, but how did Forbes get so cucked?

Imagine his CV.

Probably the same way as every other big Western company - SJWs/progressives manage to crawl their way to the top brass, think they're too big to fail and decide to go full agenda. Business begins to sink and, of course, their diseased minds think that's because their message isn't being pushed enough so they double down.

Sycophants like EventHubs are why Capcom never learns from their mistakes.

Guys can you help me out here? Is this thing on the horse a womyn? It has a ugly face, but it seems to have tits too. I really can't tell, but if that thing is a womyn their game is off my wishlist.

Thanks doc.

Isn't that from Mordhau? Who cares about the womyn? If you hate the womyn, wouldn't you rather strike down the object of your ire to satisfy your anger rather than to just push it aside?

I don't hate womyn, I hate forced diversity and "realistic" women. I really don't mind cute girls but ugly ass bitches ruin a game for me. I don't want to see their ugly faces or stupid voices.

What if they are testing thw grounds for sonwthing even bigger? Tekken 7 became A Tekken x Capcom x Fatal Fury, I would not doubt that Bamco could use Geese numbers to sell the idea of an even crazier cross over between the three companies.

That's definitely a woman. The face is soft as well as long, which, considering it's not also fat, means they're female.

That's a horse, user.

I meant TKxSFxFF, but yeah, could work easily with 30 chars:
Jin
Nina
Hworang
Kuma
Heihachi
Xiaoyu
Christie
Zafina
Leo
Brian

Ryu
Chun-li
Gouki
Laura
Cammy
Juri
Makoto
Guile
Alex
Eagle

Geese
Terry
Joe
Kim
Yamazaki
Mai
Mary
Xiangfei
Jenet
Lilly

What's up with all the hate for Dudley? He is not part of SFV, he isn't even in that list. Dudley is so much fun to play.

Bad luck of the straw I guess. It's like asking why Andy/Billy or Kazuya isn't on the list.

I'd rather have the following for FF characters:
Terry
Andy
Joe
Geese
Mai
Kim
Mary
Yamazaki
Rick
Alfred
It's a little boring, but I picking from 10 characters isn't easy to do.

But Dudley is such a unique character. A lot of characters in SF play similar, but Dudley with his "rush into your enemies face and destroy them" palystyle is pretty unique. Even compared to other fighters.

It would be a hard list to do for many reasons. Dudley is a great chap, and it would be great to have him and Steve insulting each other, British style, but on lists like these it is always hard to match our desires.

Shit I would get this game just for that roster. I had a thought though, how do you think change characters are going to work in Tekken? As far as I know, something like that has never been done in Tekken.

I like Dudley's character too, but sometimes the Devs make pants on head retarded choices.
If it did come down to 10 characters per series, I'd want at least one represent from each generation/game.

They've all had some experience in 3d games, there's that I suppose. Maybe they just resort to crouching?

I haven't played Tekken in forever but I swear there were charges for some characters like Law and Anna.

More like all characters

I don't think it would be hard. Tekken operate in a way that charge characters could act just as easily as in any other 2D fighter. But, it would be weird to implement it during side moves, but still doable.

Come to think of it, I think Paul does too. I was talking more like a back-forward sonic boom style charge. As far as I can think of, the only ones in Tekken are down-up charges.

I could see Guiles sobat kick being a during sidestep move in a Tekken game.

tried reinstalling sfxtekken today, can't login to gfwl which means I am not allowed to play dlc characters. Anyway, that short test run basically confirmed my first impression I had back then when I played it for the first time. Tekken characters are to OP. They have their huge as combos. Street Fighter characters had their moves simplified. Overall I don't think these two games mix well together. That being said, Tekken has some hot characters, but they need to rebalance hard for them to work together.

Paul's failed somersault is the only one which actually needs to be charged, Law's/Anna's/Lee's/whoever-the-fuck-also-has-a-somersault don't. You can do the high variation of the flip kick as soon as you enter full-crouch state, either when doing it raw or after doing a move that puts you into it. Paul is also the only character that I remember that also has a VF/DoA style charge, meaning that you need to hold down the button, in his d+1,2 move you can hold the second hit to make it do more damage and I think it also makes it safe on block.

Just install the Community patch. It gives you access to all the DLC characters, and even the PS3-exclusive characters because the chucklefucks at Capcom are retarded.

that community patch, have to chose between online patch or offline patch. Easy choice considering that only 2 people play online right now, one of them being me steamcharts.com/app/209120

I posted this in the /fighters/ thread on execution, but what are some fighting game characters that don't have really lengthy combos like in MvC or anime fighting games? I'm looking for characters that can do big damage in just a few hits.

Grapplers always fall under this. Then there are characters like Fiona in Arcana Heart, Kliff in Guilty Gear, Ganondorf in Project M, Soki in TvC, and vanilla SF4 Ken.

If you consider Guilty Gear an anime game, then:

haven't touched that in ages, how did that game turn out?

It's been 2 years since it shut down, and I've accepted that Lyn and Knuckles will never be finished. I only really play it with friends now though. Even casually, PM is a good smash mod in that there's multiple game modes that anyone can enjoy.

On the surface, it's pretty solid. A Smash game that isn't hampered by item bullshit or Sakurai's conflicting design principles and moves much faster than Brawl or Tr4sh. Due to its crowdsourced development, however, many characters were balanced and designed by different modders so they have wildly differing design philosophies.

didn't knew they dropped it. Was nintendo involved in stopping that project? Never really got into melee, but I used to play a lot os smash bros on the n64. Would always go as Link vs 3 kirbeys in a team on 9. Tried some brawl later but it just didn't feel right. Felt very floaty.

I don't play it anymore but I really enjoyed it. I love some of the changes they gave to many of the characters like Bowser's super armor and throws, Ganondorf's float, Rob's new spacing gameplay, and such. Even some of the side content is really nice like what they did with the no-boundary stamina mode. Really makes me wonder why Nintendo never added something like this in Smash.

Supposedly it was Konami that did it. Nintendo did push PM off the map of larger tournies but Konami brought down the hammer.

Playing Sm4sh and Brawl feels so boring. Removing the physics of momentum carrying into jumps was absolutely retarded.

Ralf, Chang, Yashiro, Daimon and some others in KOF'98. Samurai Shodown is a game with heavy hits and very few and simple combos.

IT IS TIME FOR SOME NUCLEAR NEGRO
But not the Injustice one.

Not really. The "more important" modders got tired of developing it and they deleted fucking everything and scattered to the four winds. No idea why the rest of them didn't/couldn't finish Lyn and Knuckles, especially since playable versions of those characters did exist.

You'd think the company that all but invented platformers would know momentum makes them feel better.

Does anyone actually watch these to the end?

I do, I usually just watch his videos when I'm eating or play something I can pause easily.

I watch them on my second monitor when i'm grinding or cleaning up collectibles in a game.

Not really, since I don't pay much attention to it during a grind. I occasionally click around trying to get to something of interest and that's it.

Capcom are now black listing commentators and monitoring the current ones.

You'd think Zhi would be the first to go, if anyone. Maybe Jiyuna just made too many jokes about SFV being shit.

Zee can speak fluent Mandarin, Malay, Japanese and English which probably protects him a bit with his importance for translations.

No thuggery allowed?

eSports is killing the soul of the FGC.
Seriously, hype commentators replaced because of personal beefs or because they're not PC enough. Shit is abandoning the roots of our community and the people leading the charge are the ones who supposedly wanted to preserve it so much.

>not calling it rebranding™
wew, I bet you haven't even diversified your portfolio

Oy vey, why do you take me for an amateur?

I wish SFV Nash was in other games
his moveset is so cool but the game he's in is shit. I probably would've never stopped playing alpha 2 if he played like that.

Is bigger, better?

He is entertaining. And the truth bombs are welcome too.

Well, change Eagle for Dudley and it stays Bong as Shiete!

Not necessarily.

Depends on what's bigger.

They gotta do the purge before Functions vs Shekels is out.

Bigger what? Bazonglers? If so, yes.

New costumes for SFV, as the data miner leaked. I admit I like them; simple and look like something the character might wear.

Only bad thing really is Karin's claydoh looking hair really.

US PSN sales in case anyone's interested

I was gonna get gg rev but the rev 2 upgrade and none of the DLC is on sale.

Yeah, Rev1 is about $5-6 but I didn't bring it up because Rev2 is still the same.

On the subject of PSN, still waiting on that SamShoV. They did say it would be a Summer release.

I hope they improve the netcode for SamSho V. Garou's and Last Blade 2's were pretty spotty at times.

Steam will hopefully beat that around holiday season.

I've been saying this for ages.

eSports does not help out the FGC in any way. The only people who stand to benefit from it are suits who just want more televised publicity so they can sell more energy drinks and gaming monitors to an audience of dumb nignogs. If you're a commentator or content creator you gain nothing from it, and you don't even gain anything from it as a player, unless you're one of the top 8 of the entire world.

We need to double down to keep this shit out of fighting games. We need to make it completely undesirable for ESPN and Capcom to pursue this.

It's CodeMystics, don't expect anything different from Garou. I just hope it runs better than the emulated version on MAME and others. I still find "iffy" to play 3rdStrike on Fightcade compared to 3SOE and I know none of them are arcade perfect.

I'm still mad they made Ibuki a projectile focused character with gimmick V-trigger. She's the opposite of what she was in SFIII

The only way to do is a non-sponsored player wins EVO or Capcom Cup and do something "inappropriate" during or after winning the match.
inb4 they'll just ban non-sponsored players from major events

Reshade mod for KoFXIV PC if anyone is interested;
twitter.com/ATRyoSakazaki/status/897890639336972288
sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/8153/

Are there any good nude patches for xiv?

No, there is no mod that lets you see Choi naked

Not really

What are good fighting games for you?

usfiv is pretty decent, game needs a few features added to it and it's top fighting game. Way better then Tekken or Injustice.

Say what you want about the series, but I think it's top notch. There are several good sf matches. You got the attached Viscant vs LTG match, there is Moment #37 and many other good comeback matches.

I dislike Tekken, Mortal Kombat and Injustice because of the long ass combos. And what makes it worse is that they aren't even hard to execute. Me and my friends played a shitload of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe back then when it was released, and getting used to sf4 was hell simply because timing is almost non existing in MKvsDC. And then there is spacing, in most fighters you can just sprint into your enemies face. Not a big fan of that. As a dudley player I prefer fighting my way through shit.

And your only argument against it is a old ass sf4 screenshot?

Check the date in the video, fam.

Why does the game only show BP and not BP + PP? Looks like a early SF4 build to me. You sure they are playing usfiv?

That's because it's the arcade version

I could have put this picture as well. And I couldn't find a correct illustration for "unblockables".

Okay so some weird version of that game glitched out once, no big deal. Still better than sfv, mkx, injustice 2 and tekken.

At least try

How delusional are you?

That glitch never happened to me, or in any of the countless videos I have watched. Obviously just a rare glitch.

So SFV is the best game ever because of those 2 fuckheads?

It's not the drama, stop being a faggot. It's the comeback, figuring your enemy out, learning the match up on the go. I don't care about pros or ecelebs. Hell, the first time I saw that video I had no idea who LTG or Viscant was.

Combos in Tekken might not be hard to execute in terms of inputs but that doesn't mean you can do them whenever you want. Launchers for big damage are 13 frames or slower so you either have to block an unsafe move or make your opponent whiff to juggle him and that's not easy if he knows what he's doing. If you manage to initiate a combo you deserve to deal that damage, I don't see how that's a problem at all. It's like saying a super is bad because the input isn't hard, even though the difficult part is landing it and not the input itself.

Don't sweat it. You're trying to explain fighting games nuances to someone that only played seriously and liked SF4. It's like teaching a fish how to breathe.
09'ers eaten poop all day long during 8 years, believing that it was real food. They can't tell the difference between kusoges and decent fighting games, because they've no idea how decent fighting games looks like.

Why don't you look for the video itself?
Why don't you admit that boxes generated by the model were a mistake?

well for once it was only posted now, and more importantly it's fucking 1 hour long, not going to watch all of that shit.

So you are saying that the latest Tekken is better than usfiv?

Why do you wanna compare?

Because I have to play something, which means I have to compare the games we currently have with each other. As I said earlier, usfiv is not perfect, but better than most alternatives.

Then, stay on Ultra. You'll never find "alternative" close to that game. Maybe Punch Planet, but since the game is Indy and will have 4 chars at early, I don't think you'll like it that much.

Am I reading this right or is Rev 1 + Rev 2 upgrade $26 (not including optional DLCs)

I guess we're at the point if someone does something wild it'll only serve as an excuse for Capcom to sanitize the pro-tour even more.

Don't give them ideas.

And what do you think it's keeping the FGC's soul? r/Kappa?

Melty Blood

Damn straight

What said.
Mostly old games, anime and KoF because the dynamic of the scene is still tilted in favor of the players self-organization rather than the companies that make those games.
To some extent, so is Tekken, because despite their big-prize tour it still hasn't affected their scene landscape so much, they're right now are where SF was in 2012~2013 - we'll see however if they'll turn to shit or not in a couple years.
Meanwhile Capcom's competitive scene seems more and more warped into becoming their perpetual marketing machine.

I laughed.

Shit is so ghetto that a picture taken in in the year of our lord 2014+3 has more noise than photos taken by a digital camera from 2006 potato.

Unrelated, but I found this little gem while catching up on some MDesilva broadcasts.

I'm surprised someone screencapped that amateurishly written horror tale of mine.
I still mildly remember the conversation that led to it, it was about some Duty Fighter V celebrity event, Lupus Fiasco or something.

I think it was the e-celeb showdown featuring Shaq, Lupe Fiasco, and two forgettable actors/actresses. I think it was slated to occur during E-League, although I can't for the life of me remember anything more.

Evens: Buy BBCF
Odds: Don't

No love for UNI. Sad.

You're doing the exact same mistake the esport guys does: you're only considering the top level.
The middle ground is where the FGC is. And that middle ground desperately needs money and attention to survive. Things that can be provided by esport.
We don't need to reject anything. We need to redirect the money where it truly belongs. And it's not something you can do, when you lock yourself in a parking lot with a laptop.
Capcom fucked. Cool. Why continuing to care about them?

Do you think fighting games will ever move on from steam on PC or will it forever be cucked

Not until steam stops having a monopoly on the market

Windows has enough ports.
I want more fightans on Loonix.

There's always GoG. Or god forbid, the option of not having DRM.

If I may interject, I believe you are in fact referring to GNU+Linux

Bullshit, that middle level survived just fine without eSports for decades and it'll continue to survive without it.

It had ARCADES to survive for decades, you dense motherfucker. Where are our rooms, now? In PC Ranked mode?
Melty survived in your area? Cool. In mine, we don't have any locals. Non-profitable associations are cool, but they don't last if they don't have any cool ways to have frequently money. And yes, sponsors are the most reliable things to gain money with.
It's not the whole "esport" that it's a bad thing. It's the whole spectator thing around it that is profoundly bad. If you can have a local running with tourneys practically every weeks, without too much money coming from the people, is that so much a bad thing? Having 40k and puting 30k in a superb venue, 10k on the pot is a BAD thing to do. Putting way less than that and keeping the rest to do future bigger events is GOOD. And you don't need Vertegears and HyperX to be "esport".

Pretty sure other than less than a handful, all the tournaments are preestablished and only get support from capcom?

It's not like capcom's going around making CPT tournaments.

The arcade scene is still very healthy in Japan. Tekken 7 was in arcades for two years before releasing on consoles; arcade machines are a significant source of income for companies with good enough games.
You talk like corporate livestock. Have you never seen kids play soccer with a bundle of plastic bags? People like to play good games, and the tournament organizers don't need a steady stream of money to organize events.
That is a fucking lie. Sponsors can support, at the absolute maximum, maybe a dozen players. Sponsors also won't even look at you if you aren't a top 100 player, minimum.
You literally just said that it was a bad thing because there isn't enough money involved.
How much fucking money do you think the average tournament raises? Holy shit you're dense.

Nope, they're closing down there too, and outside of major cities like Tokyo they're basically dead.

Provide some numbers or I will refuse to believe you.

1. Back up your own claims
2. Read Tokido's biography where he mentions how sad he is visiting arcades to see the same people and how arcades he frequented as a child have shut down

Arcades were dead outside of major metro areas by 2002 and even in these places you'd be lucky to have more than 3 active ones. Not everywhere is New York, SoCal or Texas.
Our scenes outside of those places have been surviving of people get-togethers to play games for quite a while - either in someone's living room, garage, basement, back yard or any local restaurant that would enjoy having people ordering food for a whole afternoon in exchange for using their electricity outlets once a month.
It survives on people, if with you have 3 guys willing to lug around their setups and a some electric outlets you get yourself "3 cabinets". That's enough for 18 people to constantly get a game every 3 minutes on average.
We didn't had locals either, I got a couple friends and started inviting people sacrificing our rest time to build a group that could have regular meet ups.
Instead of complaining and asking for eSports to save you, try putting an effort to build and cultivate something.
What you're asking for is impossible, it's having your cake and eating it too.
The reason someone only sponsors something is because of the marketing potential. Sponsors only come when you have eyeballs to sell stuff already (or a small audience of influencers that can spread the good perception of a brand).
No one is going to drop money on you unless you're already big or has enough growth perspective (or more likely both). No one is going to put money on 16~24 nerds getting together unless you get such a concentration of talent that it gets NLBC or WNF-tier audience.
And when they come they soon demand changes, because they're the ones with the money and they don't need you, if you don't change they can just go elsewhere. And you'll do what they ask for because your audience is already used to a certain standard (and maybe even you) and you're too afraid to lose it.
Sponsors are not your friends, they don't care about you or the community or anything. Even "community-oriented" business won't care about you if they can't don't see enough potential to sell t-shirts or bead sprites or stick parts despite whatver "from the community to the community"-variation that they use as their slogan. They're there to help themselves and when you're not useful anymore you're left behind.
The FGC exists in people, not sponsors, and it's better to not trust or depend on the latter ones.

Games would not get arcade releases if it were not profitable. This is simple common sense.
I need concrete numbers.

Well said. Capped for posterity.

Thought so.

Not an argument :^)

DELET THIS

For posterity, this is what I found after a few minutes of searching: archive.fo/tjuPG
I haven't been able to find a breakdown of how much money fighting games make, so if you'd like to actually back up your claim and prove me wrong, I'd be happy to see it.

The only thing I can imagine taking over more and more of the share of the arcade market compared to fighting games are gambling machines or whatever the fuck pachinko machines are classed as and the only game publisher that constantly gets shat on for fucking over their video games in favour of pachinko machines is Konami, but since

SNK moved out of the pachinko business, so did a lot of small players.
The new regulations on gambling made it too costly to anyone but the big players.
>>shoryuken.com/2015/11/02/snk-playmore-plans-to-step-up-game-development-after-leaving-pachislot-business/

Dont forget to pick up some Duracell batteries if you're having trouble landing that crazy combo.

I hate everything about Alisa except her movelist. I hate her fucking character so much but goddammnit I love her moves.

heh

They are trying so hard to make this look appealing. It's sad.

It looks and sounds so bad, that Cap sounded bored as fuck.

I'll admit I found the bit with Jedah and Dante kinda cool. Probably because it was quick, kinda blurred and had no dialogue playing.

But Capcom didn't really think this through meshing those cartoony characters with something that seems like it's supposed to be a Marvel flick.
Also interesting to see while everyone is in NY acting like a little bitch, Ryu and Hulk are in the desert fighting giant monsters and hopefully niggers after that.
Morrigan was a shitty choice for the story; Donovan would have been a lot better. Or B.B. Hood but she'd be censored to Makai and back.
Chun-li does look like she got a face lift.

There's only one voice for that man.

A16 and A18 confirmed

Blew my load too quickly - blue Saiyan Vegeta and Goku also confirmed as separate playable characters because why have something fun like Tao Pai Pai or Roshi when you can have monkeys with feminist hair dye?

Ever notice when capcom drops MvCI info we always get new DBFZ info soon after?

I dont know moonrunes, is it then true that Blue Saiyans are separate slots?

Did they really need to repeat twice?

Yeah arcsys are clairvoyant and released DBFZ info in a magazine in anticipation

I really hope this isn't the case.

The article says 'according to the screenshots' and I hope they're wrong. I've actually been trying to watch Super recently and it's so hard sometimes with Goku being extra retarded and those shitty new saiyan midgets.

Capcom-chan is being stalked.

It just wouldn't be a DBZ fighting game without more monkeys than a BLM rally.

archive.is/i62dl
Lack of (((diversity))) is what the biggest problem with MvCI goys

I can get wanting more stuff to fap to but not when they look like shit. I'd say why expect anything good from the equivalent of a flaming recycling bin but they fucked up too somehow. Fucking look at Dante. How do you fuck up one of your most iconic characters twice? I don't care about diversity or even if it's in the fucking game, just don't make a big deal out of it like Rashid and that one fuck from Tekken. Abigail is another shitty example of 'oh look, he's nationality!' when all he has that says that is a fucking haircut you won't even notice.

Out of all the legitimate complaints to have with MvCi, they bitch about diversity. I don't know what I expected.

I wouldn't pile this one on the chosen people but rather one branch of their many useful idiots, the ones that think "diversity = vagina".

The game modes, btw:
Offline Modes and Features:
Story – puts players at the center of a fierce battle as heroes from both universes come together to stop Ultron Sigma, the combined form of two robotic villains.
Arcade – recreates the classic arcade experience. Keep winning to move forward and confront the final boss in an epic showdown of skills.
Mission – players can do various tutorial missions, or try their hand at advanced character-specific challenges.
Training – set up a training area with various parameters and hone skills to improve fighting abilities.
Vs. Player 2 – go head-to-head against another player locally.
Vs. CPU – play solo against an AI-controlled opponent.
Collection – the Dr. Light Database contains numerous unlockable items, including cut scenes from the story mode, character/stage information, concept artwork and character/stage audio tracks.

Online Modes and Features:
Ranked Match – battle other players online to advance in the rankings.
Casual Match – battle other players online without the results affecting the rankings.
Beginners League – a special league fought between players of Rank 14 or lower.
Lobby – search for or create a lobby where up to 8 players can engage in simultaneous player-vs-player matches.
Rankings – view the rankings of players from all over the world.
Replay Settings – configure replay settings and view replays.

Well, it would be kind of easy…

Then again, I'm just glad she's safe from this travesty. I bet they would shit on her anyway for not being le stronk independent wymyn.

Wow, I'm so impressed.

THE FUTURE IS NOW!

hmm

Wow. I am stunned that this is not the same user as the (((Diversity))) post. What really floors me though is that both of these idiots had an opportunity to talk about something relevant like the shitty recycling of MvC3 moves into "new" characters, or the negative impact ESPN is having through telling people how they have to play their fighting games, but no: they would ride that dick in their ass all day long. What they're butthurt about is fucking gender politics and wanting to make it Capcom vs Marvel NOW!

These people are a disease.

The MCU killed Mahvel and is wearing it's corpse. What a fucking joke.

So I just heard about a leaked MvCI video about eSports proposal or something, anyone got it saved?

Thanks.

Oh yeah, giant flat loli!

Where's the new thread you nerds

On it, my nig.

New thread