What am I in for?

What am I in for?

lots of cum

A fun open world game

Boredom and realization that video games as a hobby is a futile experience. You will realize your life is an empty shell with nothing to fill it, and the thing you will want the most is to die.

It's slightly less garbage as other open world games, mainly because you can destroy the repeated bland environment objects.

Constant commie propaganda

A game where you play as a terrorist that commits acts of wanton murder and mayhem. And you also break rocks with a hammer.

Pretty good, I played it a bunch of times on the 360, may he rest in peice, and the pc steam version runs in DX11

Sledgehammering shit, crappy driving mechanics and a decent mad max tier tribal waifu.

not an argument

A game that could have been better if territory control was more fleshed out, and if the multiplayer wasn't dead.

Seriously, the destruction makes the multiplayer topnotch

No game felt more like a terrorist simulation than that game, expect a lot of fun allowed destruction

Pretty fun physics for building destruction. Also if anyone reading this owns a physical copy, you can email photos of it to THQ Nordic and they will give you a Steam key so you can play the updated version that removed GFWL and added DX11 support and drop-in multiplayer functionality.

Destroying whitey's patriarchal society in favor of we wuz kangs.

Pictures of any version or just pc?

sounds fun tbh, soviet-style agitprop is 10/10 in style

Really? You got any links to back these claims?

All i remember is that the second one is garbage, at least for the couple of hours i played it.

one of the older "open world" type games. Little sidequests strewn about on the map, collectibles, vehicles, sandbox-style gameplay.

The building destruction is not perfect but it's really solid. Game is pretty good overall, but make sure you get creative about blowing stuff up to achieve your goals - that's how you get the most fun out of it.

Things I wish were better:

Trips cumfirm

day of the guillotine soon

Ah, doing gods work as always.