archive.is/xU5Ib
youtube.com/watch?v=rzXG39Waoaw
vid.me/99ZEI
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=51398&lastpage
vk.com/video-107678733_456239021
live67.vkuserlive.com/639902/live/7TGF64Zbnxc/playlist.m3u8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eggman's the villain.

it's not the leaks I care about, it's the fact that the game was delayed 4 days before launch and I don't own a fucking console

OH NO, TWO MORE WEEKS, NOW YOU'LL HAVE TO ACTUALLY GO OUTSIDE AND DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE INSTEAD

Did Mark really get 12 game overs in a row?

Who's Mike?

What Mark do this time?

Successfully managed to steal a game this time. Then fucking streamed his playthrough.

Wait, Mark was the one who got the game early?

Got the game early, streamed it and made the sonic autistics extreamly butthurt.
And for some idiotic reason he kept tweeting the stream links which made them get shut down after a minute, Marks not very bright sometimes.

Where were you when Mark proved, once and for all, that Sonic was never good?

You don't get to arbitrarily keep me from buying your product and still see my money. I understand this must be a difficult reasoning to process, with you so used to being consumerist little bitch.

Why was it delayed?

Delayed to put in Denuvo, thanks to Mark.

This.
Mark Jewed the Jews, stopping Holla Forums's transition into SegaGAF.

I was going to pirate it at some point, but now I wont even bother.

Denuvo is fucking nothing though, thanks cpy.

Not for long lel

SegaGAF in action everyone.

Day one pirate.

pc getting cucked by denuvo again

Welp, that just changed it from buy to pirate for me.

There's no confirmation that they game will have Denuvo, stop failing for the Denuvo Sega troll shit edits

twitter.com/CFWhitehead

denuvo defense force kuckaiden fuck off and die

twitter.com/CFWhitehead/status/896047063024025602
Fuck off, shill.

Holy shit, my sides
How fucking pissed are the Sonic autists at Mark right now?

(Checked)
I want to fuck that hedgehog

Fuck off you are the shills

What the fuck do you think he meant by this, retard?

Its funny cause drm in dna sounds something like mark of the beast.

Don't give (((them))) ideas.

You were going to pay money for a sonic game?

People fell for it when Bayonetta came out and they fell for it when Vanquish came out, of course they're going to fall for it again.

Fuck off you stupid shit.
archive.is/V6FfO
archive.is/DWdb2

all ready working on it goy

You fags are retarded falling for this denuvo shit. All it takes is a quick search to confirm that it's fake.

That's still is fucking scary to suggest. Sounds like you won't be able to buy or sell anything without such drm. Because the first consumer of such drm is owner of products using them. And owners won't upload pirated products, because of drm inside them.
This means whitehead has sinister thoughts about controlling the humanity with a stigma.

They hired Cleve. :^)

Do you think he's the one who composed this piece, to express his disdain and rancor for humanity?

TWELVE GAME OVERS

T W E L V E
W
E
L
V
E

Aren't Ashkenazis supposed to be the smartest race of people on earth? How does he do this over and over again?

How do you game over in a Sonic game?

One for every tribe of Israel

He may not be Ashkenazi, but Sephardic or Mizrahi instead.
NEVER!!
SHILLS, UNITE!!

ok that actually pretty good

By being so bad at the game you just give up on platforming and just let the spin dash get you where you want to go. Or by standing still atop a platform that's about to crush you against the ceiling instead of moving out of the way.

You done good this time, jewboy.

wow mark is a fucking poser, "WOW I LOVE SONIC GAMES, SONIC AFTER THE SEQUEL IS SO MUCH FUN". I was right, he only plays fangames and fallout 4.

What, are you some kind of LAME NON-CONSUMER who isn't a corporate puppet?
Pffffttt!!! Talk about L A M E.

someone get a review copy and leak it for real

did someone say shills

something something furry not hard

I'm just going off of the Bell Curve.

TWELVE
I
M
E
S

that fucking kike, first buying overwatch now this?

Wait, did Mark fuck up so badly that even they are making fun of him? How did Mark fuck up this much?

He's just a "lucky guy"
Life is a two way street.

Oil Ocean and its boss, mainly

NEVER FORGET

So not only did we get invaded by newfags, he also embarrassed the board (our site was plastered in the stream) in front of Sega and probably made the devs add DRM to the game? Is this Mark's biggest fuckup yet?

For an attention whore like him, it was probably his greatest success.

Chaos is usually bad, but hilarious when it has to do with video games. The neo-Holla Forums in me wants this game to bomb hard so absolutely no one trusts or likes new video games anymore.

Isn't appearing at HWNDU not enough for him?

Mark is going to take over the world.

This is Mark. He has to eat at least two cakes and say AsOOKa before appearing as world's fattest kike.

Where's the jewboy now?

Probably getting bombarded by Sega lawyers

Recording Music/Waiting for a Dataminer to help him gut open the game.

At least bring up genuine problems with the kike. Here's an example: TWELVE TIMES

Read the thread, dingus. He got Sonic Mania somehow and streamed the whole game early. He fucked over Sega so hard that they're now putting in Denuvo.

Two people got their games early, one of them being Mark. However, Mark has the Switch port while the other dude has the Xbox port, and Microsoft designed it so that you can't play games before their official release date. So yeah, Mark is the only consumer who got to play the full game and spoiled it for everyone by streaming the game in its entirety. Everyone, including SEGA, is making fun of him because he fucking sucks at vidya and died twelve times in a row on one zone.

Nintendo is also to blame for allowing this to happen. Do you think Sega has been in contact with Nintendo for the situation?

What's even the big deal? It's not like Sonic has anything to spoil, and the game comes out in just a few days anyway.

Jews have this genetic neurodegenerative disease. It's so common, that doctors insist on genetically testing ethnically Jewish couples to see if they have the gene when planning pregnancy. There are also dating services funded by the Israeli government designed for the purpose of breeding this gene out of existence.

Where does it say anything about Denuvo? All I see is nebulous threats of adding DRM, which could be Christian trying to scare others into staying quiet and killing other Sonic Mania streams.

Read the thread

You underestimate the Sonic autist, especially since there hasn't been a platformer like this since CD. The game is also connected for Forces somehow.

How did Mark get it?

Nintendo can't into time-locking their digital game codes for the Switch, unlike the Xbox which still has to wait until it officially comes out, so its technically Nintendo's fault for letting this happen.

Oh, they've been in "contact" if you know what I mean. HUH HUH YEAH.

whoops Im retarded thats basically what the guy you're replying to said

Yo Marche what's up?

I couldn't even find a tweet made on August 11, let alone a tweet with 'Denuvo' in it. That was fake.

Mark is a master at the dark art of jewdoo, an ancient form of Israeli sorcery that allows the Jew to exploit and control the goyim, particularly their finances.

WeW dropped

>(((Stream problems)))

The first time I read Retro style graphics on a steam description where it's actually true

Why do you keep making fake Denuvo screenshots?

Yes it was. People here REALLY need to check the sources, and stop taking word of mouth, regardless of their gut feeling.

I saw.

It's ironic since SEGA is Jewish as fuck.

[Vietnam Flashbacks]

How did he manage to get an early release copy?

Just checked. It's fake.

They were founded by Jews.

I think we've found the real Denuvo shill here

That's exactly what I mean.

Oh fuck!

Jesus you people are stupid.

Then find me a link to the tweet, because all I can see is a screencap of a tweet that isn't there.

You misunderstood me user, I was AGREEING with you.

archive.is/xU5Ib
The tweet was deleted before it was able to be archived.

twitter.com/CFWhitehead/status/896047063024025602

Notice he never retweeted or mentioned the supposed article, he just talks about DRM right after the delay announcement out of the blue.

What?
How?

Oh, and if anyone is interested
You can get sanic CD and Mania for free if you got T-Mobile next tuesday

It either means x-input only or there's some config shit that you need a mouse and keyboard for.

What's the stream time for the 12 game overs?

Probably X-Input only, I can't imagine a multipat like this one needing KB+M for anything at all

well see about that

It probably starts up with a launcher or something.

I believe it was less than an hour

Forgive me, i'm just used to people acting stupid when they see the name Denuvo.

Well if Mark wanted attention, he got it.

LOL

what the fuck is going on

holy shit

Is this real?

wew

Speaking of sonic…..

youtube.com/watch?v=rzXG39Waoaw

The bants

Mark really has become his own life-sized meme.

Mark got a copy of the Collectors edition of Sonic Mania for the Switch before the game came out, which had a code
Mark put the code in his Switch and lo and behold the fucking Kike gained access to the game before anyone else
Mark being the autistic Kike he is managed to be fucking awful at the game, at one point getting game over 12 times in a row
Fuck at one point while streaming the video broke but the audio was still there but you still could hear the game overs
Sega while one to protect their IP but aren't EA so they know how to laugh, and actually publicly mocked Mark and his shitty vidya playing
So now getting mocked by Sonic himself is now Mark's Highest Life achievement, knocking down meeting the Guy from Transformers

Of Courshe

Well he always was, this is just another Layer of Autism of the 40 cakes

where the fuck is footage

DARKSYDEMARK

noice.

He has more on his channel.
He also uploaded the "final" boss on vid.me for whatever fucking reason.

Hey guys remember when Mark got his ass kicked by some short Mexican?

Forgot the boss link link:
vid.me/99ZEI

*just a neverending

He did? Who was it?

Wew first off Hotwheels has been dead for a year
Secondly Mark is a BO not an Admin

Yeah, I bet he has BO. :savage:

Wait so Mark leaked the whole game witch made the devs add denuvo and made the sanic autists buthurt at the same time and he's also that bad at the game that the devs are laughing at him? I'm honestly impressed if that's the case.

Yeah he probably does he's a lazy jew

All correct except about the Denuvo, that's a dedicated autist with Photoshop.

Are you the same assblasted torfag from the last thread?

One of the guys working on the game was hinting at adding DRM on Twitter. There's nothing saying Denuvo will be added or if he's even serious.

Wow, everyone wins and gets fucked at the same time. It's a Christmas miracle.

Is he actually Jewish? Shit, I was making fun of him for being alt-right back on 4chan. Really sorry if I came across as anti-Semitic. Doesn't make him any less bad at video games, though.

Fuck you. Screencapping my post doesn't make it any less true.

So…Mark made people mad and that is good, but was so bad at vidya that he meme'd himself. This all seems par for the course. I expect nothing less.

Sonic autists are fucking triggered.

How long until the sonic twitter starts shit posting about Mark?

GUYS THERE'S STILL HOPE

It proves you still have no clue who runs what on Holla Forums.

Go back nigger.

This fucking timeline I swear.

THIS FUCKING TIMELINE

I want Mark and Taxman to exchange bants.

Holy shit user you sound like a nigger cock loving faggot

man with that amount of likes it's almost as if that post was
FABRICATED

Oh you poor little goy.

A man can believe, can he?

consider suicide, jewboy

Yes he's actually Jewish now shut up and give him all of your shekels

kys

MARK MARK MARK
MARK MARK

Go back.

god damn I love where I live.

Watching this jew play this fucking badly makes me think he cucks the board by working as a playtester.

YOU WON'T GET BANNED FOR BEING MEAN TO PEOPLE HERE, ENJOY YOUR FREEDOM.

wat

Straya?

Faggots don't know about my 44 C weather in Arizona.

Fuck that. Torhammad can go find another site to shit up.

Alaska

Oh yeah, how's that CP spam going? Free speech on the internet needs its limits, you know.

Switched to tor again

SEGA's gross incompetence knows no bounds. I bet Iizuka is just doing this to spite the gaijin for making a better Sonic game than him.

How's the job availability there? I might go there someday.

That picture is fake, sparky.

proofs??

Ain't it funny seeing poofs complain about 30c

Why can't Mark from CGR be our mod instead of the fat jew?

Depends on the field. Apparently, Anchorage is a paradise for freelance developers.

do you only browse dead boards only?

fuckin' styled on

Yeah. You can actually get your bare fucking feet melted to the black top. Some mad cunts even cook cookies on their car dashboard.

He doesn't browse here at all. He's from cuckchan.

How mad are you that Bernie will never be President

2/10

The funny thing is that Mark can have the power to be an absolute retard, so absolute that an entire company can mock him. However, nothing can change the fact that he's our BO and he can personally make this place even shittier. He's like an almighty idiot. A great allegory for the kikes in power today. Mark is just a scale version of it.

Shills ahoy! This is freedom(tm) chan

Nice reading Comprerhension
He said HOLOMODOR, Richard believes in the Holocaust lie

Unless you actually leave for another board like /games/ or something instead of continuing to complain about a kike trampling on you without doing anything about it.

Letting people claim 4chan board names was a mistake.

It was the old BO of /svidya/

Can't trample on me if I whore-heatedly support him for being a dumbass.
There's got to be a ED article on him. I would be shocked if there wasn't.

Is your knowledge of this site off kym or something? You've got some dated info faggot

I came, I saw, I wasn't amused.

I KEEP MISSING THEM.

It's better that way

Is this real?

Completely rebuffing him would be the only way to actually get him to go away. No attention whatsoever, positive or negative. But we're not smart enough as a collective to even ignore tripfags, let alone a board owner/admin.

Here you go Nerds

Thanks bby

Oh, I already saw those. I thought it was something new.

Can this day get any better?

10/10 if it's real.

I know Twitch VODs save chat reactions, so if you know which stream this is and around what time this was taken at, I might be able to verify

If it makes you feel any better, they were super gay

It was the Sega Sonic Mania Stream I believe
Don't have the link but if you want to go on an Autistic hunt the link probably should be on their twitter
Also have no idea what time but it was more than 4 hours ago I think

artist?

Also the Screencap I saved was posted about 10 and a half hours ago

Mark is a limp-dicked fuck-up, but he's not so absolutely atrocious that enough people would bail to a satellite board and populate it enough to appear active, like how /polk/ was made, or how /britpol/ funneled into /brit/, or even /furry/ into /fur/; no idea what went down there and i'm not about to go into /fur/ to ask.

But yeah, hey, if you wanna go to /games/, /svidya/, /justv/, or /v8/ and populate those with active IPs enough to get more people into it to sustain a community, go nuts. I'm all for making a new video game board and over-throwing this one, as that freedom of choice is what not-halfchan is all about; but we can talk about video games here AND moderately shitpost, and that's all most people really want.

That comment being real wouldn't be too surprising to me. Sega seems to be taking this leak somewhat well by not freaking out and joking about Mark sucking towards the end.

Why are fuck are you even here Sosa?

kitsutsukanai

/furry/ was deliberately killed by bui who spammed it to death. /fur/ was made and instated a whitelist to prevent it happening again.

How'd the whitelist prevent it?

Fuck I missed one

who is this

It makes it so during an attack with new IPs, it will let established posters who have been around a while through. While you could try to get your attack IP whitelisted, you can't easily get thousands of them whitelisted, so it makes it easier to guard against attacks.

Some cuckchanner

They are handling it a lot better than I expected they would, I'll give them that. Webm related. Still haven't found the comment. Probably not worth it, but this webm is enough to make up for it.

Top notch.

what the zog

Talk about slave minded mentality. As soon as its found out mark is jewish, cuckchanner immediately apologises. If Mark wants it, he could become George Soros and monetize imageboards just by enslaving cucks and redditors.

That's pretty cool, surprised bui didn't find a way around it.

nice

Don't give him ideas

He could just be playing the long con and building up a list of whitelisted IPs, but even then one that is banned will not be replaced so he couldn't keep up any spam he tries.

Well it went from buy to pirate. Thanks SEGA.

Mark getting shit on.

I piddle around on those boards when I remember to. Believe you me having the option that isn't this place is in and of itself liberating.

Are you sure it wasn't some really flagrant bait that would've derailed the thread so tremendously there's no hope for it anymore (even though it already did)

how did he get his copy early, anyways?

That has to be bait. Even halfcucks can't be that stupid.

What is that image even supposed to mean?

Poe's law.

Why do you think this site is alive?

Oh my god.
"Leaving a Mark"
That's fucking genius.

Considering he kept it going for two threads, he's either really dedicated to shitposting or he's genuinely that stupid.

Nintendo Switch promo code for it from the collector's edition. Switch apparently has no regard for release-date unlocks and lets you download it the very moment the code goes through.

Might as well keep casting out the hook if you get a guaranteed nibble.

Tweet it at sonic/sega IMMEDIATELY.

Is the OST being worked on to be leaked or not at all, this is literally all I have to look forward to at this point.

Perhaps "That'll leave a Mark" since it's given for deaths.

What would be the equivalent of baiting someone but having your bait successfully bitten off the line before you can reel them in?

Even better.

Cakejew seems to have responded to this thread.

Sega might not even know Mark was streaming switch version. Maybe they thought someone stolen PC beta from their office. This is why they said "it happens with every game", they could think pc version leaked.

I'll filter out SFX, but it won't sound too good, apparently mark said he was recording music.
hcs64.com/mboard/forum.php?showthread=51398&lastpage
Lurk this thread.

Both work REALLY GOOD.
How many levels are there in sonic mania, 12? Oh, I got the best idea.
GET A GAME OVER IN EACH STAGE
Do a game over 12 times for 12 stages.
That would be torture, but that's how you'll really rub it in.

Thx

Morbidcrab, is that you? I only ask because you're posting stuff on your Jewtube relating to Mania's OST.

Cakejew seems up to something.

ayo hol up, what am I looking at here

vk.com/video-107678733_456239021

it's time to go super saiyan

Mark really is the fucking gift that keeps on giving. Speaking of witch, can someone post the pic of the birthday cake we sent him that was eaten within The course of 10 minutes?

Oh boy.

Please stop embarassing yourself and just play the entire Sound Test

HE ACTUALLY FUCKING DID IT!?!??!

SONICFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

IT BEGINS

Game over, that was fast

Webming that game over, that was incredible.

IT'S GO TIME, BOYS

mark you fucking RETARD

I still don't get what mark has to do with DRM. He wasn't even playing the PC version. Was the game so shitty that they think people are going to pirate it now?

for no gay shit (put this in mpv you fuckin dork)
live67.vkuserlive.com/639902/live/7TGF64Zbnxc/playlist.m3u8

Look on the steam page, there's no DRM mentioned.

I still can't get this fucking livestream to load.

Try firefox or you would have to manually command chrome to turn on flash.

okay well then why delay?

It doesn't work on firefox, got it working with fucking IE of all things

rtmp://rlive67.vkuserlive.com:443/live639902/7TGF64Zbnxc
Use this alternatively

ok shoot yourself retard

Apparently the PC version needed more work.

Did he just go Super Sonic on the fucking elevator?

Start a campaign for Holla Forums not to be owned by a CASUAL, I guess

Mark being a fuck up is his brand.

so why blame mark?

mark has slow reactions, i should jot that down.

Why are you guys even watching Mark?

He has all the video games.

He's the only guy in THE WORLD with Sonic unlocked right now.

Is that niche not already filled?

So? He apparently sucks, so I'd rather wait to play it myself.

Mark also cannot figure out a menu.

A lot of retards actually fill that niche.

The point, dumbass, is that it's fun watching jewboi became DarkSydeMark in real time.

The guy just entered a thread to bitch about it. Why even bother?

Because cuckchan is going on crying about it like whiny redditors.

Damn reply box.

Not really, lots of people got it early. He is just the only one streamwhoring it

he's small time compared to DSP I'd say

Another game over for Mark.

Can't say I'm surprised.

Destiny is a monumental fuck up in life, with his little crack baby child.

Wooooooow.

I just hope you faggots will record true ending, so i don't have to watch this bullshit.

more than dsp at this point?
that'd be quite hard to achieve

I'm not hearing enough "nigger".

This stage is fucking fantastic, level design is ace. I can't wait 2 weeks to play this damn game, what the fuck Sega, release that shit already.

recording it now

looks nice but I don't like the electroball gimmick, its kind of gay

Aw fuck, if Mark's playing this poorly, how badly do you think the reviewers will be when they get their numale hands on it?

Kek. Watch Holla Forums be remembered for this above all other things.

Why would he use his real name as is username

Good. If people think we suck at video games, maybe they'll just stick to halfchan.

How the hell did he get all the emeralds to become Super Sonic playing this badly?

Electroball is a throwback to one of the S3&K minigames, I hated it as a kid because I sucked at it but once you actually take the time to get used to it it's really fun.

There'll be less thinking and more knowing with video proof of our BO's mad skillz.

Calling the gameover right now.

Holy shit Mark is bad.

GAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVERGAME OVER

Jesus Christ Mark, how are you this fucking bad.

Let me know when/if Mark gets back to the final boss. I'm gonna watch some fucking animu.

Holy shit Mark.

What's happening on this picture? One of eggman's creations rebelled against him?

as far as recording goes, should i just get the final boss fight + ending because this is unbearable

If Mark even gets there.

Sonic games are easier than Mario, how can you suck this bad?

I>>13210698
ts entertaining, like football match.
Dumb Jewish Autist vs Sega designers

Comedy gold.

Make a montage of Mark fucking up if you can. I want webm threads to be a permanent reminder as to why Mark is a failure.

At least we get to hear some good music while Mark fucks up.

I wonder has Mark ever beat mario 3 and world? Has he even tried lost levels? Did he completed ANY megaman game in his life? Did he played dark souls?
I don't believe this guy completed a lot of games. And we have turbo paralytic like this for moderator.

sure, i'll have two separate videos of
a) mark fucking up (just a montage, no meme edits)
b) final boss + ending

He only plays VNs and Vita shovelware

*ever

You're not wrong either.

I think mark doesn't know you can still hit eggman even if he shocking his 'arm's

Why hasn't sega come out and said in clear manner whether or not the pc version will be fucked with?

Pretty much.

Mark doesn't know much about anything.

This is fucking torture.

Calling it now.

Another Game Over for Marky Mark.

Mark just stop playing.

He's about to get a game over.

HOW

OH SHIT

Whoa Mark actually did a bit better.

Never give up on your dreams

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN DID IT

IT IS CONNECTED!

He surprised me and pulled victory from the jaws of defeat.

ENDING COMPRETE

After countless countless game overs.

Hey at least you did it.

What the fuck was that ending?

AND THIS IS HOW SONIC FROM SONIC MANIA TRANSPORTED INTO THE WORLD OF SONIC FORCES

You did it, Mark.
But at what cost?

TIME TO SPOIL IT FOR THE REDDITFAGS.

Are they really trying to connect it with that piece of shit?

PORTALS DUDE. PURPLE PORTALS

Maybe it's just a cool ending.

Sonic Forces is going to be a hot steamy dump.

that was literally just the sonic cd ending but worse. WHY?

Why do you people want to kill this game so much?

Reminder the Markike is a literal autistic kike.

Mark probably got a shittier ending because he was so bad at the game.

GUYS YOU FORGOT.

THERE'S ALSO ENDINGS FOR TAILS AND KNUCKLES

THIS IS WHY HE DOESN'T HAVE EXTRAS YET

How does anything Holla Forums is doing killing Sanic Mania?

KNUCKLES HAS DIFFERENT ZONES

HOLY SHIT GAME SAVED

By doing what you are doing, you are going to get the game cancelled.

IT'S LIKE ANUDDA SHOWAH

Try and prove me wrong without meme arrows. That's right, you can't. You are damaging the game and will end up killing it!

Hard to disprove someone who's so delusional.

We're just making fun of you.

BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED
BANNED

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Someone post a webm of the ending.

I can't wait to see how much of epic memers are you going to be once the pc version gets denuvo because of you.

This cancerous mentality is killing gaming.

Just like you are.

Upload last boss and ending to youtube. Don't be merciful to redditors. We are going to start sonic salt party.

For you.

How does it feel being cancer killing video games?

That is how cancer thinks.

Mark knows what he likes!~

k

Amazing. I can finally kill video games for good. Nobody will play video games anymore.

Great

This could be fun

Holy shit.

GOOD.
Fuck Sonic.

how do you feel about mario

Good dubl but Sanic is probably here to stay since it's a fairly big vidya thing, plus there's a passionate group of SEGA fans on Holla Forums anyways. I wouldn't get your hopes up. I'm a Sonicfag too and I'm reveling in the shitstorm

I feel like all the Nintendo hate lately on Holla Forums is from butthurt shills.

Get out. No one wants you here.

Okay, just global reported this threada for dmca, i'll maybe even contact sega to tell them about this place, hopefully it will be dealt with soon.
If you think i'll let you hurt the Sonic brand like this, you're dead wrong.
You asked for this and now you will own it!

spoil me on this game Holla Forums

This is some good ass bait.

You ruined it with the exclamation point.

OH FUCK
NO. FUCK YOU. WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.

mark is gonna get vanned or murdered

Exclamation points were a mistake.

I'd give mark a scalp massage and have him purr on screen like a walrus tbh

Sonic Mania is going to be such a disappointment.
I'm done baiting, now I'm serious.
This game looks like absolute hot garbage, holy shit.

(You)

Double (You)

I SAID, OWN IT!!!

Nah, its good. Levels were fine. Final boss was a little bit worse than good old doomsday, but still nice idea with rebelling robot. But generally this game is even better than s3&k.

If only.

Now you redtexting pretending to be outsider. Poor bait. Quality dropped from 6/10 to 1/10.

You're too obvious, mate. Unless you're gong for some sort of meta bait by presenting this shitty bait.

checked

At least the board won't be in incompetent hands, but it will probably die due to even more incompetence.

The gook will probably recognize gachimuchi.

Eh yeah, I fucking bet.

This post proves why i am right, if you didn't do what you are doing this guy would have been blissfully unaware and would have bought the game, maybe even for his friends.

Ok now I'm done baiting for real lmao
Sonic Mania looks pretty good. I'm actually kinda glad Mark leaked it, I was kind of afraid it'd be a disappointment on launch and it's good to see my fears aren't confirmed.

They are watching the streams though, they did mention Marks TWELVE GAME OVERS.

I'l call imkampfy to moderate this board. He already moderates both Holla Forums and is shadow volunteer on Holla Forums.

Stop pretending.

I was merely pretending to be retarded just like you so you're wrong.

My feelings for Sonic aren't pretense.

Fuck off. Not even as a joke man. That guy has some serious fucking issues, and not in the funny way. He's on par with halfchan mods.

I'm surprised, honestly. It exceeded my expectations. For once, I can smile like an idiot and say "This is good shit". I'm a huge cynic, but It's hard to deny this game will be top tier.

I thought it was incredibly nice of Whitehead to add in a cool free movie as a reward for getting all of the Chaos Emeralds. That was a really fun watch and I really enjoyed the fight scenes.

Yeah why not, just throw more shit into the shitpile.

Final Boss and Ending

Where is a webm of the Forces tie in.

I'll do it now.

This is the last (you) I'm giving (you). Use it wisely.

BULLY!

When I see JoJo characters, I get such angry, irritated but extremely lustful feelings.

Give it a sec, it's f r e s h

Spoilers exist for a reason on this board, either use them as they were originally intended or i will be forced to report you!

Report m e, daddy

WEWEWEWEW

I thought he's been really into PUBG lately?

Apparently the central emerald got into the hands of infinite :^)

Mark spoilered an autism tie-in.

You asked for this.

OMG NO SPOILERS!!! REPORTED!!!

Alright, I only posted once but OK.

Reported for announcing reports

It's all fun and games until somebodies feelings get huet.

Don't make my huey your feelings, faggot.

Reported for announcing report on reporting reports.

jews run almost every board on here…..including Holla Forums which is why the mods there are unknown and asking questions gets you banned

Sauce

I think we have enough info to have another salt party.

Please relocate in the latest thread, that's on page 1.

I'll be playing WiC and PR in the meantime

You're the same guy who did this in the Bayonetta threads aren't you you little tricky bastard?

Mark is a national treasure

Yeah, he is a national treasure for the garbage nation.

ecks dee

Remember when you guys were dick-riding Sega with that Sonic Twitter and shit? I do. What's it like remember Sega was always shitty like the rest of them?

Read the thread you moron, that tweet is fake.

Fake or not my point still stands.

Not really

Monsanto already does it with crops. They have seeds genetically engineered to be sterile so that you have to continue buying (overpriced) seeds from them.

They also routinely spray their seeds into other farmers' plots so that they can sue them for copyright violations.

So like will it have denuvo or not?