The best of the Nintendo DS

Recently I ordered a flashcart to play NDS roms from an SD card, on original hardware. In anticipation for this I've been assembling a hoard of ROMs, but I need Holla Forums's input. What's the best the system has to offer?

Nintendogs

My personal favorites.

The Ace Attorney games
Ghost Trick
The Hotel Dusk games
Pogeyman romhacks
SMT: Devil Survivor games
SMT: Strange Journey
Dragon Quest games
Prof Layton games
Castlevania Games
Radiant Historia
Etrian Odyssey games
Advance Wars games
Rhythm Heaven
Harvest Moon games
Trauma Center games
Cooking Mama games

I don't know your tastes so I'm just throwing a bunch of games onto the wall to see what sticks for you.

And DQM too.

My basketball american.

Elite Beat Agents

Solatorobo

That's a good list

Get the Sonic Rush games and Colors DS.

This image has everything I was going to add

I'd personally speak against Infinite Stratos. Game just bored me- and combat is a big part of the game. It's rock-paper-scissors with timing and needing better equipment to aid in that.
Which is a shame, since for the time it looks pretty good. Character sprites are gorgeous, even if you can tell what sci-fi actor they're based on.

FF Tactics A2 isn't much better. I don't know why, but I felt like I was just going through the seasons and never really progressing- and a lot of the new classes/races don't do anything that special without massive hindrances. You also have a limited roster- enough room for one of each class/race- if not for the many cameo characters from FF 12 that don't generate a new slot when they are added to the party.
Maybe I was grinding too hard for specific class things (like the ChocoKnights mount) or butt-hurt I'd have to lose characters I spent a lot of time grinding just to get Penn or Velo, but I'd say play the GBA one instead. A shame, since the DS one is superior in all other ways.

Also- never pay for games localized by NISA. Since you have a flash-kart, that's not an issue for you. Actually, since any DS games you pick up will be second hand or from the bargain bin- odds are it won't go to them anyhow.

Megaman Zx

Good story. I couldn't ask for a better ending, the ending really tied up all the loose ends in a satisfying way.

The 2 first sets of pokemon mystery dungeon are pretty good, other than that, I'd say is pretty much it. 90%+ of the ds's titles were shovelware or at least borderline, like GTA:CW.

Posting the only good DS game.

Fuck, what a terrible system, especially coming after the fantastic Gameboy Advance.

Great game though.

OP. Play Retro Game Challenge 1 & 2.

hello jet, you stinky jew

Lost magic has the best magic system of any game I've ever played. Do any games do something similar, like casting spells with chains of runs?

What a disappointment…

The only thing I see people recommend that isn't on the list is The Dark Spire. It's supposed to be a really good dungeon crawler.

Also, Lock's Quest has a PC port, if that interests anyone.

Shut the fuck up you stpuid cunt head

I remember the user that assembled that list. It have been 2 years already…

get some taste, Holla Forums

>tfw you will never impregnate chocolat

How about Love Plus?
Dating sim where you're able to set a date with a girl in real time and she gets angry at you if you miss the date.

Also makes you say 'I love you' in japanese in public. Are you man enough to love your waifu?
nene a shit

What the fug that sounds so crazy I might just try it

Rondo of Swords

They were on the list that was posted.

You should, a guy in Japan married one of the girls in Love plus since it was that immersive.

If only he knew