WEBM THREAD: OCTY Edition

BRING OUT YOUR H OC!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/app/328070
youtube.com/watch?v=UnGSqqrh8Oo
youtube.com/watch?v=qTeIiilutGQ
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896220992414023682
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the better version of Ultimate Destruction, GC or PC?

the old one was on page 13 for ages.

Jesus fucking Christ, I gotta stop spending money on video games.

stop? You recently spend money on games?

what a stupid thing to advertise
it was as easy as implementing one animation and camera angle change but the LA studio couldn't even get that right

Miller bullying French maid cooks never ever again :( .

These are great

western voices and eastern art causes really heavy friction in my head
please stop doing that whoever the fuck you are, ladies

There is no PC version, just GC and PS2.
I haven't tried the PS2 version since I can only run Dolphin properly on this pc.
There is a HULK game, cell shaded game, tied to the movie. It's bretty OK, but has no sandbox/unlocking aspect to it, just story driven.

neat!

ok, I'll post stuff I personally croped/webmed

user, there must be a special kind of hell for people like you

why?

How can someone be so fucking dumb?

How active is Reflex? I've wondered if it was worth getting for a while.

21 people playing it right now, so probably not worth buying.
steamcharts.com/app/328070

this game looks is fucking boring, stop making this awful oc

chivalry? It's the best of it's kind. It's the number one option if you want to play a first person melee game.

\ /
>
_

wasn't her fault, it's all clara's fault.

pvk2 is better, the physics are more interesting, the same momentum gimmick is still there (but better thanks to the over the top physics), the balance is better and allows for each class to be viable and uniquely powerful in their own ways, the humor is great, the levels are excellently designed, and it's free. It's actually designed like a game and not an autistic mouse spinning simulator.

I don't think you should be calling chivalry the best of its genre when it seems you haven't played very many first person melee games.

enjoy the mp4 for ants

You think any of them are smart?

well it's free so I will give it a try, but I doubt it. Despite it being free nobody even plays it.

it's a 12 year old mod, but the developers are still releasing new content every year, several times a year. Holla Forums should do a game night for it.

no, every 5 years they release a minor update. it took them 10 years for 1 class.
I am overexaggerating a bit, but it is basically true

the overexaggeration is absolutely unnecessary and fails to express how developer support has really been for pvk2. Might want to re-work that a bit. The longest wait was for the 2.0 update and it was a massive one.

there isn't very much great about it, v boring game with shit melee combat

Yeah, I thought they where pretty good.

anyone have the webm of that annoying streaming girl that was yelling "stop objectifying me" when someone posted a video of her cleavage on her own channel?

It's a very good game, it has everything that makes a game good. You got build in insults, gore, glitches and exploits to dominate newcomers. Would have been perfect if the devs didn't ruin it by adding microtransactions.

I'd say it's in the top 5 of best multiplayer games ever.

dear god no. m8, you gotta play more games.

okay, name me your top 10 games then.

don't really have a top 10, too many games I like to really sort that out but if you want a far better multiplayer game pick up a copy of twinkle star sprites. I think they even re-released it on steam with netplay.

Clara you fucking bitch!

Wasn't that just Venti?

don't weasel your way out of it, name 10 games.

hey who remembers fucking sound threads

don't have a top 10, here's a game i played recently and enjoyed

thats a very ncie multiplayer game you got there buddy.

Weird, why did I think that there was a PC version? Anyway thanks.

already told you about twinkle star sprites

This is some delightful psychological poking, it's amusing to hear people having mini-breakdowns about the room change conceit that's been in horror games for ever just cos they're not expecting it, granted it does go a little above and beyond by the end.

There is always a humourless/dry/unaffected Norwegian isn't there?

there's a metaphor in there somewhere regarding Holla Forums and videogames these days but i'm too lazy to be contemplative right now

thinking men not welcome

I agree with that webm

>thinking men
Is cucks filtered now?

It's the perfect analogy for the state of vidya. The remake was made to both signal "Hey, we're one of the old guys ;)" while also adding in a bunch of shit that the people that would have appreciated the nostalgia didn't ask for. Memes cluttering things up. The combat is slower. Things taken out (where the fuck is my console mech?) but still given a not-so-subtle wink and nod to (oh there it is, as a figure on the shelf for some reason).

That "HD Remake" is every bit as cancerous as any old game's "HD Remake".

what a fucking chump

what do you think?is it? :^)

#notallremakes :^)

No, just no. Chivalry is by no means good but Pirates Knights and Vikings controls and feels even worse, it's pure and utter garbage.

There are actually two Hulk games on PC, I forgot about the remake movie tie-in, which is basically a poor mans copy of Ultimate Destruction.
Here's the one I was talking about (the OK one):
youtube.com/watch?v=UnGSqqrh8Oo
And here's the shit one (movie's actually one of my favorite Marvel flicks):
youtube.com/watch?v=qTeIiilutGQ

stick to arma 3 babby

no idea, it was some winy bitch that shows her tits for money while playing vidya. but it was a specific video of her where she freaks out because they upload a video of her cleavage and she had to play it.

So why does Holla Forums hate games that require skill? You guys don't like chiv, you don't like good fighting games, you dislike cs:go and dota, can't play arena shooters. What's up with you guys hating PvP so much?

Women openly lie (poorly), get caught (easily) then engage in pitifully acted fake blame spreading, if no-one cares enough to call them on their bullshit they consider it another 'win' where their deceit is the pathway to them being some untouchable super-actress everyone believes.

Men on the other hand, get punched for cheating and learn both the value of getting good and being honest.

Yes, that's the attention whore who showed up on HWNDU. All those webms of her whining are her pretending to be ebin trolled.

the worst is she has a big enough fanbase for edits like that being made.

shoo shoo newfag

That vid is tragedy in the process of becoming comedy.

Watching it just made me worry about the poor lasses, they shouldn't be taking these risks, I just keep seeing teeth lost and bones bruised.

never said that it's real, I just said that it's sad that she has a fanbase that watches her shit.

PvP killed video games since online multiplayer. A good, difficult single player game is where it is at. "Skill" in PvP games is usually nothing but cat and mouse games and reaction times. Once they stop being fun in pro of being precise, then you know you have a shit game.

That final meme edit where they make fun of her crying was meta.

I wouldn't mind putting my tits between those mulatto penis.

Sword with Sauce is such a fun fucking game.
I never did get the bow and arrow though.

Fuck off crybaby. I've been doing online pvp since 1992, and you scrubs have been saying the same shit since back then.

meh, singleplayer is only good at measuring your skill against AI, which is worthless. Beating real human beings is where the fun and skill lies. Beating someone in a fighting game is worth much more than whatever you do in your singleplayer games.

I remember that thread.

Look at how shit the singleplayer parts of videogames are nowadays

Ayy lmao

Do you have any more of her getting triggered?

that's because people who play singleplayer games have low standards. This wouldn't have happened if you boycotted games like MW2 or battlefield. But nope, you guys kept buying those. Singleplayer games are nothing but safezones where you can play without getting bullied.
you can use everything to measure skill. If you beat someone at a game you are better than them.

play good games

I want new good games

Oh you're changing the argument to be PvP killed SP? Well that's different. SP is usually boring and repetitive, and the stories are usually too shit to be worth investing time.

Humans > Artificial Stupidity (because it's always broken in every game, period, it cannot be called intelligence)

Back in 1992 online multiplayer wasn't as important as it is now in games, usually you had fun multiplayer like Doom wads but you still had a solid campaign. Notice that the more multiplayer online content a game has, the less single player it has too, to the point that sometimes is nonexistent.

What do you want, a prize for it? Fucking e-sports cancer.

What did they do to my shota eater?

Next your going to tell me it's not real.

we just had like 6 in the first few months of the year

Kill yourself. What else do you like? Sequence breaking?
Sounds like someone never played a text-based game.

Such as?

gravity rush 2, nier automata, nioh to start you off

Yeah Doom and a few others were great. I see what you're saying, and my take on it would be the trend seems to be a focus on entirely one area: single player OR multi.

Yep.
What are you some sort of fag too scared to color outside the lines?
HEY EVERYONE LOOK! HE'S AFRAID TO GO OUTSIDE THE LINES!

I first played End of the Line in 1991, but I've been playing it weekly since 1993.

telnet eotl.org 2010

CHICKEN SHIT

Still love this, I love how she flips from crying to murder and takes everything to heart when all she should do is fuck off. How do these idiots never realise that running their mouth just compounds their misery, the more they reveal the more targets they paint upon themselves.

it's enough to know that I beat a real human being.
Now you can hardly blame this on multiplayer. Devs just go with what people want. People play multiplayer games, people don't care about single player so devs put more effort into multiplayer games. It's nobodies fault that you like something nobody else likes. Why don't you and all the other singleplayer loves meet up and fund a singleplayer game?
Can we have some actual arguments against multiplayer games? RTS games and fighting games for example are not about reaction times. In fighting games you watch and learn your enemy. You try to trigger him and get him to make mistakes. It's all about outplaying a real human being. RTS games are all about strategy. You scout and check out the enemy base and then you counter their units. You got non of that shit in singleplayer games. For me a game is only good if I can shit on a real human being.

yeah, nah.
I'm not touching any current gen consoles, they all went full kike.

then don't complain about not having good games.

Just avoid the dubs if you want to keep Lucoa as a /ss/ loving milf dragon and not tumblr the anime.

At least they're almost cool about it.
Most devs would pretend it never happened or DMCA the fuck out of whoever uploaded footage.

Don't understand why they need to bump back the PC release date just because a code got leaked early.

The listless bored empty fatmouthed threats being countered with total blithe dismissal is simply delicious.

It's simply not enough even if I could play them.

Hold me user, I don't want to think

Well, at least we are talking about games instead of having one of those threads where everyone just dumps their own webm collection without saying a word. That being said, you guys are still a bunch of faggots.

look man you got them, if you don't want them, that's your problem. There's great games out there and lots to be excited about in many areas of the industry.

I'm sorry that I can't learn to enjoy eating shit like you.

You don't deserve those digits.

Can some SSBfag explain this one please?

No, I just like the lines made for me to be good. All the shit you like you like it strictly because you can break it, and that's not only shit game design, it' also a cancer that will make video games worse. It already started, with potentially good game that are ultimately shit for catering to faggots like you, like Dustforce or 20XX. I can only think in a few games that are catered to you fags that are good, like Cloudbuilt, and that one is mediocre at best. I like to go outside of the lines, but I also like when inside of the lines is fucking good, now games have fucked up lines because of shitters like you.
Alright, then, you're just a faggot.

Behind a screen. As far as you know he could be a kid, or a neckbeard, and as far as you can know he probably didn't take it serious either, unless you "play competitively" by tiers and all that shit. Local multiplayer is miles better because of this.
People shouldn't be allowed to vote in the first place, what makes you think that devs should listen to them. In fact, all the games that listen to their "fans" usually end bad. I give you that there's a minority of people who likes single player, you know, people with taste, and that's pretty rare now, since now devs cater to normalfags who lives dudebro games and multiplayer online. I miss when games were a hobby for basement dwellers.
Oh god. Do I remind you that kickstarter exists and everyother shit like it is shit? What else? Do you also use steam to unlock achievements that you think your "friends" will give a shit about but they don't?
I mean, it is usually more complex in fighting game but it's all about reacting before your opponent by just pressing buttons, so much for skillz. RTS have no excuse and Starcraft 2 is the epitome of RTS competitiveness because of this, and guess what? Starcraft 2 is shit too. It involves cero strategy, you build shit fast, cut your enemy of resources and just go and kill him because he won't have an army to match yours. Human beings are as flawed as AI is, you can make strategies to cheese them, as you mentioned.
You have a lot of fun doing things by yourself and generally enjoying everything that makes the game, from OST to world and character design, enemy design, all that shit, is like looking at an art piece without the pretentiousness. I hope you get up every morning acknowledging that you're the reason games are bad now.

can't decide if this is the most retarded b8 i've seen in a while or if user is just going deaf

I remember there was another one of these floating around from back when with Harley Quinn basically raping batman. Yeah it's cheesy as hell but the girl did a good job on it.

I can't hear it either.

can you hear me now?

what's there to explain? Yoshi shits on Fox. Now I
you mean the attached one? I made that one, but as a batman fan I find it very hard to listen to him getting raped.

Yeah.

They said something about a move just introduced at the end

Is the 1:12 guy the tranny streamer?

pff, man they were joking. You really think he can just patch a move into the game? That yoshi player did a down B or whatever attack. It's a standard common attack. And as it turns out it hits Fox's attack. I don't know the name of these attacks since I don't really play smash.

no, that's cosmo aka narcissa you're thinking of

Most games have ranks these days. A kid, or retarded neckbeard wont reach the higher ranks in Street Fighter, cs, or dota.
Why not? They are the ones paying, so they have a say in this.
That's the only option you have buddy. You can't force publishers to fund your game, you can't force other gamers to buy the games you like. If you want something you have to fund it. Meet up with the other minorities that have "good taste" and kickstart your good game.
yeah you clearly don't know what you are talking about. Fighting games are not about "punching the fastest". Your enemy is constantly blocking, if you punch them while they block you open yourself up to be punished. Fighting games are about reading your enemies mind. You slowly move in closer and try to trick your enemy into making a mistake. Fighting games come down to reading your enemies mind. In my opinion one of the best multiplayer genres.

And rts games are just as complicated. In planetary annihilation for example you start in a random system. You have to scout the map, find your enemy, figure out what the fuck they do, you have to expand your own base in a safe way. It's rock paper scissors, you try to figure out what your enemy does and you counter it.

The world needs to be burned and everyone involved in this is first.

Memes were a fucking mistake.

There's no way to combat this cancer, elderly Jews will continue to think that shit that went out five years ago is what the kids want.

Fucking end my life family.

I've watched those e-sport events. They have. One of Dota 2 champions 2 years ago was a teenager.
Kek. I bet you believe in voting with your wallet as well. Paying taxes is your duty as citizen, what should give you the right to have any say is how much you know about an specific subject at hand, basically meritocracy, but only because you pay your taxes you get to say what happens in the country even when you're a dumb fuck who likes multiplayer games.
There are like 5 better options, like learning Japanese to play the shitton of obscure PC-98 games and even older obscure games that are actually good, pirating everything and facilitating piracy so even normalfags don't buy that shit anymore, hard to do since every idiot that can click a link uses steam, or you can simply not collaborate with the cancer that online multiplayer is.
Sure, because that have worked wonderfully in the past, stupid.
So Rock, Paper, Scissors? Last time I knew they can block for an undefined amount of time unless you break their defense by constantly attacking them. It tends to vary from game to game, but the essence is the same, and it's all shit. Fighting games are about cheesing your enemy into attacking you when they shouldn't just like you do with AIs.
And yet, even Warcraft 3 single player is better than Planetary annihilation.
Thanks for acknowledging shit game design.

Persona 3 was full of depression, murder, betrayal, feelings of worthless and daddy issues. Dancing doesn't really seem the best fit for the tone, so why do it?

don't answer that I already know

And depending on the country you do have a say as a citizen. In switzerland for example they constantly vote. Anyway, how about you suggest a solution to this, what do you think should happen? Devs should ignore customers and create the game you want? What if nobody buys it? You going to cover their loses?
Hey, I am just stating you your options. If you don't like it you can try it your way and convince everyone to pirate games.
If you move forward you give them time to attack you. Buddy you don't know what you are talking about. You probably got your ass kicked in every fighting game and therefore you hate it. Fighting games are all about patterns, you have to figure out your enemies play style. You got several options, you need to predict what your enemy will do and counter it. This is as good as it gets. You sometimes face aggressive enemies, sometimes cowards, sometimes patient people. You figure them out and beat them. You can't have this with AI.
can you give some arguments on why wc3 is better than pa?

Not true vidya, but very,very close.Not true vidya, but very,very close….? wut. Gonna leave this as it is.

The movie is actually pretty good fun time.

fucking why

In some countries all basic services are free and that doesn't mean that's a good thing. Same with voting, I think you're missing the point of average people being incompetent or at least not having enough knowledge to make a goddamn parliamentary decision, proof being the rise of online multiplayer being popular among them.
That's the problem. I love capitalism, but video games are a hobby, and just like tabletop, when money becomes the main focus and you start to pander to a "wider audience" instead of the people that actually enjoyed it before that then you deserve to burn in hell just like tabletop did. I don't want them to cater to me because I like those games the most, I want them to stop pandering to normalfags because what they like is objectively diffusing the lines of good game mechanics and hollywood-tier money thirst schemes.
Sure, video game companies have always done that, like the craze with collect-a-thons and even open world games, but none have been successful and a big money sinker as e-sports and online multiplayer have become lately to amass the stupid "Broader audience".
I try my best, but I know there's shitty people like you who probably use steam anyway. I gave you better options, but you decide not to care, but what can you expect from someone who thinks Dota 2 requires skill?
Bullshit, tiers exist because patterns are usually standard in each character. If you see a "competitive" fighting character you can expect all of them to play like that, sure, there's occasionally some who don't and they usually lose a lot because of that. Tiers are a flaw and an example of how shitty fighting competitive games are. It happens in Killer Instict, SkullGirls, Street Fighter, even in Smash Bros.
Sure can, specially if they are unfairly stronger than you like MK3 Shao Kahn. AI uses patterns, sand so do people.
It have better single player.

People have a duty as citizens, you want clean streets? Then don't fucking litter, and no amount of street cleaners will change that.

Marvellous stuff, Dayz always had a better class of psycho stalking the wastes.

Doesn't change the fact that they have a right to it. You may not like it, but that's just how it is.
And who is going to create those good games in their spare time? You basically demand people to create something you want. But this is not how the real world woks. You want people to stop paying for the games they like so those companies go bankrupt and they go back to making games you want. Do you even realize how retarded you are?
If it doesn't require skill feel free to participate in the next tournament. TI6 had a price pool of 20k, this year it's 24k. Go in and play a easy game of dota and use thoie 24k do fund a good single player.
It takes ages for people to figure out a game. Super Smash Bros Melee didn't retrieve a single patch, but the tier list constantly changed. Yoshi went from a bottom tier to top tier pick. Also Killer Instinct and SG are trash games.
AI uses easy to detect repetitive patterns unlike real human beings. And every new opponent plays differently. You sound like the kind of guy who actually enjoys playing fighting games (or rts games) in singleplayer mode.

Having worked through a lot of Skyrim mods, I can admit that I am legitimately impressed by the UI in that mod. I've since moved on to other sex games and left Skyrim behind, but still. That's nifty.

I uninstalled it long before that update, only used the old version of 0seksy but that one was fine too. Hard to use, but still very decent in the world of skyrim.

Fucking why! Don't you! Spoiler that shit?
So horrible. To be honest, that really "tacoed my cohones", or to be frank, it really "unestablished my reassurances" about free food and luxury for 2% of the "everyone".

Worst part is it was probably all young, irony blind idiots who suggested its inclusion without any sense of the magnitude of their misfire.

How much did that cost him?

Someone sent it to him

The joke was, that I was in the impression that this is the kind of guy, that would order that knife and document it to boost ratings. Maybe I'm wrong.
(Do you know where to buy toy knives with custom writing?)

When did this fag get so woke?

If you know that rapists exist and that no amount of education is going to change them what purpose do these videos serve, who are they speaking to that's listening? Shit like this is utterly devoid of meaningful content.

Rapists and thieves go after targets of opportunity, if a woman makes herself a target, or ignores the fact that predators exist then she's derelict in her responsibility to herself.

t. salty virgin

I take it you haven't watched much of his bad unboxing videos.
He gets way too much for it to be cost effective to buy it.

The loss was pretty good, but it should've had a xbawks 360 controller in the last panel to signal they're all shit.

The only reason I'm a wizard is because I've only ever met untrustworthy self destructive liars in women over 12.

That, and she's also abandoned her responsibility of self-defense when she doesn't fight back

t. salty feminist

I've never met a woman in real life that's given me a boner

At least not in years

When he looked at the situation in his homeland

I wish I had that problem, I'm constantly, vigilantly beating my cock into submission.

Sometimes it takes an internet celebrity to get fully woke. Trust me I'm fully woke, as a part of inverted half black person can be. I know I cannot fool you any more, so here it is:
Do not go to race differences if there is a government to blame:
All races are the same when we cut childsupport. All races are the same when we give tax payouts to huge companies (That means they dont have to give back to the society that enables them, and the people they use).
Do you see, how it's better to let the lower class fight amongst them elves, and never le them see how they are exploited.
Well…There is more.

I wish I had his problem too.
I've beaten my cock so much I gave it a permanent finger imprint between the head and the shaft.
I started masturbating with the other hand hoping it gets better or at least symmetrical.

Yup, done that got two slightly raw patches developing too, good thing I like it rough.

No you don't.

I masturbate out of habit not pleasure, never going diamonds any more.

I am only 24

I think pewdiepie was funny for once.

You need to get into something forbidden lad.

Objectively, and unarguably wrong.

Never heard of those games. Sound like real winners!

Cut child support and the shitskins, who are sucking a shitload of tax money, are in a way worse situation than white couples.

At first this looked like a great parody, but turned into a self asserting mess (some liberals get off to this shit). Great stuff, I don't think that anyone even half democrat would support this.

I've been fappin' since i've been 11 and got into 2D when I was 12.

What do you think I haven't seen?

I don't play skyrim, I don't know shit about that games story.

Recreated from a combo vid that won someone a copy of Okami HD

What if the brofist is really a sieg heil with a closed hand?

it's actually a sign to respec wamyn
one fist at a time

i can only dream

I didn't even know what "unboxing" was until few years ago. I love you young (20-30y) internet savvy people. You seem to use nearly fifty times the time to solve a real life problem as we old guys solve in a minute. Why is that?. And Why are You Hiding it?
You can find a "real life professional" any where in the world, in a minute, through the internet. And you can get that pro to help you through streaming video, but still your performance is pretty bad.
So why is that? You have all the help possible. You have contacts to masters of your art/dicipline. I have no idea where this was going. But I still post. What an absolute retard.

second part

money, views and free shit
and money
did I mention money?
you can stretch any problem and pretend to be retarded if there is an audience willing to watch and pay

Something's afoot with the quality.
96kbps opus is too low but it should sound better, are you using an outdated version of opus or was whatever you're using to encode them compiled with an outdated version of it?

Yeah, used an older version of ffmpeg, ffmpeg-20160718-450cf40-win64-static to be accurate. I have updated it a few weeks ago, but I made those with the old one.

For some reason I want lewds now.

What channel is this? I don't have any interest in firearms but he's pretty entertaining nonetheless.

Try typing the title into youtube, dingus.

Wait a sec
Did minus8 do this animation

That's the shittiest whipping I've seen.
You don't need egg whites to make stable whipped cream.
Simply add a few tablespoons of powdered sugar to the cream before whipping. The powdered sugar has corn starch as an anti-caking agent, which thickens the cream as it's whipped.
Add some vanilla extract before whipping and you've got yourself Chantilly cream, which is superior to whipped cream for traditionally sweet dishes. This goes well with any berry.

It's a terrible idea to add liquid after whipping cream. You can, but it's better to fold it in if your going to add the liquid after the fact.
The ideal method is to slowly pour the liquid as you whip the cream, the same way oil is added to eggs when making mayonnaise.

If you pay attention to his froth concoction, you'll notice small clumps. I suspect that this is caused by the heavy cream turning to butter because of over whipping. It could also be caused by too much alcohol being added to the cream. A better preparation method would be to dye the whipped cream blue, and flavor the drink portion.

He's shit at mixing cocktails.

All media is nowadays, is a way to make people furries, or to make people gay. Since mostly kids watch the asdf shit nowadays you know they will be fucked into this gay fetish.

Congratulations, you have successfully caught on to a guy's animation style.

I mean I was suspicious at first, but then i noticed at the very end the self insert he does in a lot of his drawings is hanging out behind a wall.

Since I don't drink I can't judge his skills, but he looks pretty decent in that black shirt.

Me liking it or not have nothing t do with the fact that is a retarded system, accepting it as the way the things are go against human nature. If every human just said that we' still be living in god damn caves.
Basement dwellers, or at least not huge unsustainable team. The Lisa trilogy was done by a single person and is better than 99% of the games released in the last 10 years, and it's a singleplayer game. Sure, he made his revenue, but did the game creation process needed that much money? No, because it was a single guy doing something he liked and it turned out pretty damn good, against companies that have millionaire budget games that end up like shit, like Mass Effect Andromeda or any Call of Duty game. Want more examples? Most sex mods of skyrim and even the Sims 3 were done for free or just by Patreon, which is still terrible but doable for indies.
One man can dream. I wish they burn to hell. But I don't have any hopes for them coming back. I just want this shit industry to finally die once for all, otherwise it will become the living corpse that hollywood is with the same or even more money sinking. Do you even understand how it works in a big scale other than "Muh wallet voting"?
No thanks, I firstly won't download steam and secondly I won't participate in what is butchering the industry further, no matter the amount of money as a reward, specially since you shouldn't be paid for practicing a hobby, much less in that scale. That's not to say I can be the best of the world, but I could certainly beat your ass if I was platinum in League of Legends 2 years ago.
All it takes is a wiki article to know how it goes and you go from there. Don't be stupid, I figured out Killer Instinct in a month and I don't even own the Xbone I played in.
Go figure, keep stripping a good game of features like items and keep thinking to yourself you're not botchering the game. Also, online patches were a mistake, it gives lazy devs excuses to do shit games because "You can fix them later", which will just make the game worst.
Really? Because real humans use tiers which are easy to predict. Guile players usually just use the damn kick from afar. Groundbreaking strategy there., same with most characters. Sure, you have a handful of tools to defend yourself, but the truth is that the strategy is reduced to endurance rather than skill, mostly because those tools sucks compared to spamming Guile kicks.
And proud of it. Warcraft and Starcraft were better before their focus in multiplayer. Both Stronghold, AoE and AoM are better in single player and sure as hell Injustice had a better single player than multiplayer.

what in the fuck is this ridiculous contraption?

It isn't necessarily a dumb idea.
Depending on how the 2 bullets hit they'll end up tearing a channel between each other and there'll only be one bullet hole in the target, if done correctly it could be more efficient than JUST MAEK BIGGER BOOLET

the majority is happy, so why change it? Why should we all give something we like up so you are happy?
where are these people right now and what are they doing? What stops them from making games? Are they working on those mp games you dislike? Why should they give that up for you? And what makes you think your taste is superior?
So the entire gaming industry has to die for people to make games? Why can't these people who made those mods make a new game by using Patreon?
Well LoL is just a watered down version of Dota2. So the only multiplayer game you ever played was a total shit one. Maybe you should just accept that your taste is trash.

It's all the boolet of two guns, but you only need to aim one gun.
It's a brilliant idea.

More bullets on the target in a shorter span of time means your opponent is more likely to be dead before they can fire some more. Same reason why 2-3 shot bursts are common in rifles.

Okay I think I got it.
Your audio is 24 bits, 24 bit audio occupies 256x more space than 16 bit and is practically useless for playback.
The file size difference is not nearly as dramatic when using any sort of audio compression but it's probably what made 96kbps opus sound so bad.

Good times

This is essentially a soft porn parody by minus8.
Calm down.

Good digits

Because it can be not only more effective but suistanable. Hillary shouldn't have made it to the last candidate, LePenn should have won in France and Angela Merkel should have never been prime minister, or at least not for so many periods. Shit doesn't work, but you're happy, fucking conformist.
Why should I care for them? The important is that having a team of 500+ people isn't as sustainable as having a team of 10 persons working in a game. Hell, even a single person can make a good game like the Lisa developer. Pic related is the team of Legend of the Grimrock, and it's fantastic game with a relatively small budget. It's not about "Muh fund", good games can be made cheaply by an small group of people, instead of hundreds, which budget mostly goes to pointless graphics, voice acting and online support.
My taste is superior because I don't play in multiplayer, at least not online.
Yes. It happened already once, actually. And like nukes, we need another one.
Don't get me wrong, they can, but Patreon is used by lazy people who makes empty promises for free money, like kickstarter, and likewise getting a good game is a gamble. My problem is, why you need to beg for money to make a game instead of just doing it and getting paid afterwards? Because the damn market is flooded by shit, steam doesn't help and realistically they won't make much so they might as well make it for free and ask for donation like any dev that worth a dime would do.
They're the exact same shit, the other one just don't need you to have an intrusive software like steam in your computer. HotS is superior to both anyway, but Blizzard fucking sucks as well. I've played shit tons of these games because a friend of mine keep buying them and I keep proving him they're shit, so at the end of the day we end up emulating Double Dragon.

well, still. My point still stands even if I am wrong :3

I do!

Those times were amazing ;_;

I remember those
there was that dump of another band doing space related folkish songs, do you happen to have those or the band's name?
for the life of my I can't remember

What event was this?

Why do all numale faggots have beyond JUST-tier hair?
How old is that guy? He looks old and young at once.

unite the right event last night

college trannies m8, fuller clip of the melt down is here but 20mb when I try to rip it and I don't feel like converting.
twitter.com/TheSwogBlog/status/896220992414023682

Anywhere i can read about the event that might be mysteriously absent from google results?

I don't think any places started covering it, but I imagine animeright.news, altright.com, amren, therightstuff.biz will have lots of articles up soon.

It's all pretty much about uniting several groups of non-neocon right wing groups under one banner and they have largely chosen the "you will not replace us [whites]" as their standing cause, which I can really appreciate

thank you lord for faggot tears

Best part about this is he's freaking out like a lunatic because he believes the bullshit the media feeds him that right wingers are "Violent" and are going to kill him

Yet 40+ SJW leftist people at the whole event remained 100% unharmed by the 1000+ right wing people that showed up

You think this will change his world view?

"They're all white nationalist zombies"

read the fucking video description my sides

People who record videos in portrait should be shot.

Can you complete half life in half an A press?

probably, I mean a A press in half life is not a jump, it just makes you move left.

I don't know how I forgot that.

I stopped watching after Season 5 and lately I had been thinking of checking it out again. Feels like that would be a horrible idea.

Fucking hell, women's voices are the most irritating noise on the planet.

this it?

sound threads?

Webm's are just not the same.
It's not as fun if it's not convoluted and against the rules.

Achievment unlocked DSPS barrel of laughs

do you think he ever discovered that the square peg dosen't go in the round hole

Sadly no, but I still dig it, thanks, user.

90s 3D game developers are not allowed in this board.

cool. i used to live near austin and all these places would charge you so much because of CLEAR ICE IS HARD TO DO. i knew they were full of shit.

i miss assault mode :(

oh, you posted this before i posted the full video. I don't suppose you have any other Lenon honor videos? Also that clip doesn't do the video justice, people really need the entire thing to get the whole context.

This was dumb. Why not simply get a single-board computer? With U$50 you can get a something-pi with 1gig memory and accelerated graphics. Throw a light linux or even a win FLP and you'll have a pretty swell emulation station

Anyone got the animaniacs webm, were they bully the fandumb that DARES to criticize their work instead of getting a life?

here it is.

Thanks, user

The monster, I would give her a good home

You talk like it's actually true
protip: it's not, you've just strayed from reality.

It seems to have always been a thing.

Take this cuck-NTR tier shit outta my board, nigger.

Time to die.

I want this cancer out of all the chans.