Fallout 4 GOTY Edition Comes Out in 26/09

Archive.is doesn't work for some reason

What a privilege.

I was going to say that it literally won zero goty awards, but apparently something called the "DICE awards" gave them one, so this isn't technically a lie.

The important part of that sentence was supposed to be "on console", because that actually is a unique feature to skyrim and fo4.

I kind of figured, but God damn, that's one hell of a way to word it.

Oh boy, I can't wait for EXTRA MOTION BLUR, and the textures that still look like smeared turds. Skyrim unironically had better textures than this game, New Vegas definitely had better ground and building textures than 4
Did console players actually have to pay for their mods this whole time?
Of which two are actual addons and not ripped off mods

honestly the fucking retards should have taken "PC and" out of the sentence and it would have been fine.
or maybe they're trying to normalize paying for mods on PC by gaslighing us

Console players did not have mods, except very few who were basically hacking the entire system, and most of those were things designed to give you an objective advantage. This is because consoles offer no open way into the system without breaking it, and developers for console see no reason to put time into developing mod tools, so the only way is to force your way in and that requires too much knowledge with too little payoff for the vast majority of people.

Akshually, they do have mods, using bethesdanet or whatever the fuck, I remember a bunch of outrage over people shamelessly copying each other's mods and renaming them or some shit on console. I just thought those were free.

"did not" have mods you fucking retard, as in before Bethesda? because that's what we were talking about, what it was like before Bethesda, remember?

Having your name on something is equivalent and sometimes surpassing a monetary transaction.
This is specially true for modders who are endemically attention whores.

I'm talking about Fallout 4 specifically you dumb nigger.

I hurt myself today
To see if I still feel

VR and GOTY editions of Fallout 4 down the pipeline?! What fun!

How broken and buggy will it be on PS4? I enjoyed both 3 and NV (the story was better in NV, the gameplay/world was better on 3 IMO) and I really want to try it. Also, I want to fuck with the character creator and make a happy merchant with 10 charisma for extra shekels

I don't care, I bought the game and the season pass shortly after release.

I want off this ride.

th-thank you t-todd…