This game is really not that bad

This game is really not that bad

If you play it for the volleyball it is pretty fun. The second one ruined that with crap controls in the volleyball game but it did have some other fun mini games.

Helena + Lei Fang masterrace

Things were better back then

We need things to go back to the way they were. 10 years is long enough.

I always thought Lisa was one of the hottest girls.

How wrong am I?

everyone's got different tastes. I personally want to see every DoA girl ranked from best to worst.

She is delicious

If I recall, she had he best bod in DoA BV 1

my waifu >>>> shit >>> your waifu

Tina always struck my fancy, when i played DoAX as a kid i always picked her, and my god
i wonder if i'd ever have a chance with her

My waifu >>>> shit >>>> your waifu >> (you)

I want to impregnate all of them. Also

only years later do I realise why any of that happened. too bad my xbox burned up, I really liked that xbox.

I want DOAX3 but do not want to pay a hundred fucking dollars canadian for it. where can i find it for an actual human price?

Get out of here you little shit

Steal it

Same thing with my copy. I never figured out how to turn it off though, I eventually got bored of it after a while because none of the things you bought would show on the girls so buying things was useless.

Which doa wud u fug?

Does anyone have that image about how to mod your original xbox? i've lost it.

Thank you very much, have some tits.
One option you have is modding your xbox as seen here

DOAX3 is the PS4/Vita one that released recently

oh, well if you have the right vita version you could soft mod your vita to be able to play it.

best to worst:

Helena
Lei Fang
Lisa
Hitomi
Tina
Christie
Ayane
Kasumi (was never into moeshit anime crap)

I mean I had them but I always thought they were annoying, cant even pee normally when your penis gets hard is what I thought

how times change.

all of them, but Honoka especially.

I love Honoka!

also

how times change indeed

I would take polaroids of tits on movies as a kid

Why even live, Holla Forums?

Dont you mean.. thick?

thicc

>(((xbox 360))) comes out

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:245011f83fcb486794cb4a4cdd18c9f8bb07ef67&dn=Dead+Or+Alive+5+Last+Round+version+1.06+%2B+20+DLCs+repack+Mr+DJ&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

Just get DOA last round on PC. It goes on sale every so often. If you have a console DOA last round is also on those.

IF YOU AREN'T MOMIJI OR TINA.
GET.
```THE.```
FUCK
OUT

>(((F2P))) with 6,000,000 DLCs

why is life so cruel

Then pirate it. I don't know, or wait for a sale. It's not that expensive for the complete game. Plus, the DLC is just fucking costumes. You only need the character DLC not the costume DLC

Christie > all

I see I have found my fellow negro among the rabble

Is Ivy a time traveler?

I want to make her into a milf.

Second one was better.

She already is

You cruisin for a bruisin m8

I didn't know she had children, lucky guy.

How the hell is Tina not in DoAX3? Not that it matters a whole lot, because she can only make it to maybe the top 5 if you're not allowed to include recent characters originally from other games.

The bigger crime is that they left out Nyotengu's best features

You can't just take her best features off her it would be like taking Honokas tits away.

Blame the character polls as voted on by Japs. I'm still mad at them neglecting Rachel and Christie. Two bombs wasn't enough.

color me surprised.

To be fair, best DOA girl (pick 1) is an extremely tough decision.

It was a better time.
Even the future looked better then now.

We have to make them give back our past.

I think she's (unfortunately, but probably correctly) viewed by the Japanese fans as being the result of unwanted intrusion of Western feminism into the game's marketing by Koei Tecmo, considering that she's pretty much the "I'm a fighter" campaign in the form of a character.

I like Mila, both how she looks and how she plays. If it's not wrong to attribute her design to feminism, it's the one good thing feminism has ever done.

With all the jewing they do with DLC I can't believe they never added the other characters.

You do know that DOAX3 is free on the PS4, right?
Well, they have a free to play version of it exclusive to Asia (it's in English too) if you want to try it before you buy it.

i always voted rachel to most likely be a tranny. christie is top tier tho

Mila is a cute short-haired female martial artist, like Yuffie from FF7 or Yuri from KOF the difference is she's western.

now if she was wearing problem glasses, and her hair was more of an aposamatic red shade, then I would stay away from her.