How bad will this be when its released?

How bad will this be when its released?
Why did Activision fall for the WE WUZ NAZIS N SHIEEEET meme?
Do they they actually think that SJWs would buy this piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wcAsIWfk_z4&index=1&list=PLugwVCjzrJsXwAiWBipTE9mTlFQC7H2rU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Schindler's List is over twenty years okd already, we need something new to remind the goyim about the holaughcoster. And because of the 6 gorillion this will be GOTY.

user, there is going to be a holohoax level as their "shock thing for people to talk about" for this game. We already seen historical inaccuracies worse than BF1. It is literally going to be worse than anyone imagines.

They don't buy games user.
They whine about no diversity and once they get their diversity, they find something else to whine about.
They're nothing but vultures.

SJs don't buy shit. SJW products always flop.
Less than 15k sales per issue with sometimes an exception for the first issue in a new series
Sunset, the fact that Depression Quest didn't even get 500k downloads despite being free and made by an extremely controversial industry person, etc.
Ghostbusters 2016 flopped so hard they had to give it a subtitle as to keep it from tainting the name and sales of the classic.
What books? lol
They can try all they want but in the end, lack of market viable will cull the trend of SJW infestations in companies. Give it 10 years tops and this shit will die out.

Fuck should I know, I won't buy it just like I didn't buy Niggerfield 1

I assume this game has multiple pre-order bonuses. Where do I get the best timed exclusive content?

I bet that it will sell less than BO3 but more than IW.
I wanted to embed a YT video compilation of a multiplayer game of CoD WWII where you could only hear female soldiers yelling orders and screaming to death but I've lost the url.

I'm calling bullshit on that

I hope it's not Americans in France again

youtube.com/watch?v=wcAsIWfk_z4&index=1&list=PLugwVCjzrJsXwAiWBipTE9mTlFQC7H2rU

I don't where the problem is, seeing this shit is glorious.

News flash: video game publishers are all in bed with each other, just like the "competing" game journo sites are. This is merely a planned failure, that still manages to make its money back mind you, in order to prop up other company's games and give the illusion of choice to the consumer.

no, vultures at least eat the meat.
they're critics.

That reminds me, does anybody have the BF1 graph with all the stupid shit innacurate in the game ?

check em

it will be typical shitty jewish warmonger propaganda with recoil-free bb-guns and ridiculous movement

Nothing inaccurate there, goy. :^)

SJW don't buy shit but they surely like to tweet about it (see Marvel)

Wow, I'm so surprised
Truly I never saw this coming from the moment CoD became the highest selling franchise back in 2009 and they added fucking women soldiers in Ghosts 4 years back.

But Horizon sold good and is acclaimed by normalfags

They've stated in interviews that the stronk womyn kangzis are only in multiplayer, and that the campaign will be historically accurate in terms of ethnicity. It's still going to be complete shit, though.

Only Sonyggers

One thing I don't understand is why the 3 CoD studios refuse to add vehicles in multiplayer. CoD 1/UO were fun because of the vehicles and the class system.

CoD3 had vehicles

Wait, this shit still isn't out? i thought it was already released.

What made you think it was out? CoD always comes out in November.

The devs aren't really SJWs, they're just neocons. Which is more tolerable.

Nobody will care. There isn't as much hype about this one as other games apart from Koolaid points which count for shit as the faggots who care about such things don't buy games.

The lead writer was also the creative lead behind Fallout New Vegas.

I remember seeing a video of it. A guy was playing on a shooting range and showing off some of the weapons there are.

They had a multiplayer demo of it at E3.

whats wrong with you

On a scale from 1 to 10, how much asshurt would this generate and how fucked would the devs be?

So why exactly do publishers constantly pander to SJW material if it consistently doesn't improve sales numbers?

There are a few possibilities I can think of. Like the publisher getting fed bullshit from SJWs who use news outlet as evidence that they are the majority of their consumers. Or the publisher is a SJW him/herself and wants to see their ideology spread no matter what. Even then they should be able to tell that this shit doesn't work. Maybe they think the controversy will translate into more publicity, giving them more eyes on their product. Then if a game does bad, suits can put the blame on the game not being diverse enough. Going back to my question though, you would think they would notice this shit doesn't help games right?

Because money was merely a means to an end. These people think they are in a comfortable and untouchable position, many of them actually are, so they shift to the next phase which is indoctrination.

Oh, alright, thanks user.

pic related

Because they want to virtue signal. Think back to Cliff Bazinga boasting because his game had neutral gender bathrooms or Bioware talking about how they had the first "fully gay character". You're thinking logically, a SJW thinks logic is just another decent sacrifice in the name of equality.

Do you think they should dump CoD at this point? It's consistently getting lower and lower sales at this point. I guess reusing assets makes them cheaper to make than new IPs but it's so stale now that casuals don't want it any more.

It especially doesn't help that they ran off all their talent and now modern progressive programmers are now in their development teams. People who care more about pushing an agenda than making a quality product. People who learned about making video games at schools instead of learning computer engineering and such. Talented devs would know about ins and outs of programing which allowed them to be more flexible. Today, people only know how to use programs and certain engines to make games. So when met with a wall, they are very limited on what they can do. Publisher's idea of solving this is hiring more people which doesn't solve shit because these code monkeys still lack the technical knowledge to be flexible or make their own engine.

That makes sense. It's like how the gaming media was at the beginning of GG. Lots of smug shitheads who thought they could say and publish whatever they pleased with no repercussions.

Isn't that Nosferatu?

I'm thinking more of investors. Why would they allow this if money is so important? The Bioware crew pushing nonsense is to be expected though.

From what little I've gathered from my normalfag co-workers is that they hated all the advanced movement shit the newest Cowadoodies had and that they're more interested in this one because it's a return to basics. So I guess this one will be more profitable due nostalgiabux.

I've heard that plenty of times too and I still don't understand. Well, I do but I still don't like the answer. They complain about that and not the god awful loot crate system. Yet a game giving you more movement options and ways to travel is somehow too much for casuals. Hell, having to look up and aim at faster opponents is too much for them. They now have to actually concentrate and can't fuck around with their bros casually. Now Battlefield took their audience.

Fuck that stupid ds game. Such a shit story and that stupid fucking kid was shit too. Glad I only downloaded it from emuparadise

They're just telling the real history

That's the most famous image of Nosferatu.

It will be trash and forgotten in a year, but they will make a profit and declare success. This ride never ends

Have you ever seen undercover boss? Have you noticed how the management is always some fucking incompetent out of touch clown? Imagine that same retard online. YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, television in general, movies etc are what the out of touch base their understanding of "people" on. Based on only those sources and no contact with real people the out of touch assume the majority belongs to the new fads or political trends. What these people dont realize is that the left is over represented in media. People think the liberals have strong numbers when in reality they have strong illusions.

Going to be full of niggers because WE WUZ DA SAVE-YAS OF DA YUR-A-PEEINS! fuckin goy

From what I've heard there's a tank in one of the multiplayer modes but it's on rails.

True, they just like to complain it's not like they actually want SJW products.

Anita can't into pandering

We wuz everythang n shieet

Propaganda is not supposed to make money. Its only function is to influence people into doing and believing stupid shit. The rich (((globalists))) behind those propaganda outlets donĀ“t care about losses as long as their banks are fine.

If its a game about killing nazis then its definitely a buy for me.

Because they waste all their money buying the latest iphones and drinking at starbucks

Don't worry, not only does it feature proud melanin enriched royalty, it's set in their proud kingdom kingdom of egypt for that extra AYO HOL UP experience.

We used to be able to have some of those. Until virtue signaling, forced diversity and all that shit ruined it all. Seems like early to mid-00s were some of the only good times for diversity in games.

The game is all about niggers being niggers. That's the only way to make a good game featuring the chimps.

I hope someone makes a Holocaust simulator, maybe in the style of a Telltale game. I want to get to know the Jews I'm about to gas for maximum satisfaction

They don't have to sell to SJWs. normalfags will take a poisoned product anyway (see: BF1), the Jew financiers funding the game will give Blacktivision good goy rates, and Jew media will help promote it for free. White genocide is a well-funded project.

Holla Forums should make a game about the holocaust, the really Jewish muh 6 million hiding in toilets version, but replace all the Jews with niggers. They would be furious when this shit is done to them.

Should say something.

IW wasn't even bad, which is the sad thing. Maybe for multiplayer-only faggots, but the campaign was great and didn't have the obnoxiously bad optimization that BO3 had because Treyarch apparently forgot how to make a PC game after BO2.
t. guy with computer far beyond spec to run the thing maxed at 4k with over 60FPS and still got stuttering like it's stalker

So did (some maps of) WAW, and the xbox/ps2/gc versions of 1 and 2.

You know that Call of Duty began as a World War II shooter, right? The whole point of the name is it's referencing a tour of duty and answering the call of service during a World War. It was during the late 2000s that Call of Duty became the modern shooter franchise. Now it's returning to where it all began.

Make a prison architect mod that turns it into extermination camp architect.
Either that or make a simcity clone called simshoah.

This board isn't exactly the most brain cell dense portion of the internet but you're way below the average, user.
Yes, we all know that.

You'll need to try a lot harder than that, you limp wrist faggot. I know grade school children who can do better insults.

Its going to be as bad as the last few Call of Duty games user, except instead of trying to appeal to the dudebro casual crowd they're going for the SJW casual crowd. Its just exchanging one sack of shit for the other. Spend your money elsewhere OP.

in one of the newer star wars novels, the author throws in some xe/xir trans bullshit and the book was fucking torpedoed to hell for it

The herkily-jerkily wibbly-wobbly TIE guy, right?

The campaign was ok, I think it needed more world building but it was way better than BO3 (they had a pretty good cast but the story was so boring). The multiplayer was just like the one from BO3: bad.
Infinity Ward really need to do something about the sound design, every weapon sound the same, I wouldn't be surprised if they reused the same sound assets from MW3/Ghosts (they were already awful at the time), I don't know how to explain but it has that weird muffled sound that pushes the low on the top, so everytime you fire the sound is in the center with a loud bass.

The CEO of (((activision))) is jewish.
Buy preowned, ruin the beta experience for people and have them cancel their preorders. Join PS4 community "COD WW2 BOYCOTT"

The zombie mode might be fun for once.
the content in green text is from Charlie Intel

stop caring about shit game