I don't play vidya a lot anymore but I found some old computer games in my desk

I don't play vidya a lot anymore but I found some old computer games in my desk.
What should I play, I have

This one.

All of them

Ok wanna help me build a character? I want to use a longsword but iirc Morrowind was pretty easy to hybrid with the create-a-class.

What sort of character do you want? I'd recommend taking endurance and luck as your favoured attributes. One armor skill, one weapon skill and block if you want it as major skills. Rest is really up to you.

I remember in the past having a pretty broken battle mage character with a lot of destruction magic and longsword. I usually use light armor for hauling more loot. I usually use two-handed longswords (planning on grabbing Ice Blade of the Monarch and then Umbra pretty early) so I haven't made a character that uses block before.

Make a shifty merchant. You can use longsword for self defence but use conjuring to summon things to fight for you mostly rather than get involved directly in fight. Also use destruction magic. Your goal is to make bank and buy properties, build a trade empire. Also get property and trade mods.

Want to rec some mods? I've never made a character that was good at summoning, though I did use the summoning scrolls a lot with a couple characters just because they were cool.

Caesar III.

Relaxing game. Plus, you get to watch Bradus Pitus get eaten by a lion.

It's not Screen Shot 2016-10-30 at 12.36.45 PM, it's Katsura.

Morrowind has multiplayer now, although maybe you should try it in a month or so, so they can fix some of the big bugs. Search for tes3mp.

Jesus Christ SHUT UP AND STOP ASKING YOU FAGGOTS

I don't either, bro. Not after marrying my waifu and getting a six figure job. I don't have much time for Halo anymore or whatever, I don't really know what happened. I guess after I got my yacht and got promoted at the firm, me and video games just parted ways a bit. Dunno what happened.

Anyway how's it going with you guys?

How did you marry your waifu?

Uhhh waifu means wife, right? I mostly visit Holla Forums.

Oh right, my bad. My japanese is a bit rusty.

Haha yeah me and my waifu had rl sex after we put the kids to bed haha
I CAN'T PRETEND ANYMORE
WAIFU IS OUR WORD YOU POLNIGGERS
NEVER CALL 3DPD WAIFU

2 posts and a half, not bad.

Throw that trash away and download every single PS1 game. Start with these.

Isn't there some mod that tries to add the rest of tamriel to the game? That'd go well with the whole merchant concept.

Snatcher is better than policenauts

Caesars III is the least shit one in your list.

I'm itching for something like Ninja Gaiden. Any recommendations? Is Ninja Blade any good?

Ninja blade is pretty meh, it scratches that itch a bit so I guess its worth one playthrough. Dont expect a lot from it though

Tell me, does Snatcher have our lord and savior Mel Gibson in it?

Diablo 1, then StarCraft, then Diablo 2, then Ceasars III then morrowind. Morrowind will likely take the longest. Leave it for last

What server was that on?

Bounce between Ceasers 3 and Morrowind and then Diablo 1 and then 2 with starcraft in between acts.

2 and a half posts and you still can't keep from shitposting badly.

Such excellent taste bears recognition.

Asuka is shit

Come on, throw the >(1) at me.