$60 for a single player game

What is this shit. Sixty-dollars for a game is now not enough, they gotta extract even more money from you from useless shit and cutting the game up. I'm seeing this trend more and more, season passes now are slowly creeping up in Japanese games and soon micro-transaction will make it's way. Shadow of War has micro-transaction despite the fact that it's a single player game. When is enough, enough? Thank god for PC and piracy. And we still haven't gotten the confirmation that this will use Denuvo, which probably will, anyone that shills Denuvo should be hanged. I can't believe the state of this industry right now.

Definitely try before you buy.

The first game had brilliant aesthetics but the game itself was tedious and the partner AI was the worst I've ever seen in any game.

It will never be enough. They could just outright demand money without actually making anything and they would still want more.

It was literally Dragon Warrior Monster plus Quest 64 with like zero improvements in terms of actual game mechanics. I doubt they even worked on the combat until less than a year before release it was so unpolished.

that license is mine to revoke, goyim!

Anyone who buys digital games is an idiot.
I was an idiot years ago. Don't make the same mistakes I did.
don't regret giving Valkyria Chronicles and Witcher cash though

ok

I said *digital* games you dolt.
Physical games are fine.

What's the difference anyways? What's the difference between having a game on a bluray disk and a hard drive?

From the footage I've seen, it looks like the combat is different.

Greedy kikes knows no bounds.

I barely have digital games, if you check my Steam from all the years of playing PC games, I don't think I reach 30 games. There is a gut feeling of me paying money as a man who works a hard day, to pay for something that isn't physical. I don't understand how people can readily and easily pay so much money for digital shit, I just can't, and it's like I'm not even an old fuck either. It just doesn't feel right.

To keep track if they will add Denuvo, don't think for a second I would pay for this shit.

A lot of "physical" PC games these days are just empty cases with a code to download a digital copy.

Just the secondary market. That's the only thing that separates a retail SKU and a backup/bootleg.

assuming it isn't an online-only game, they can't go through the aether to fuck your shit up if they ever feel like it.
Plus you have something physical, something you can hold in your hands, and an actual cover you can ogle.

this is true and its a horrible fucking problem, which is why pirating in general is the best option these days.

Sure, sure.

t. Americuck with no consumer rights

nino cunny

There's your issue. Never play online only games and your good.

Correction.
That ability to use your servers to download the product is yours to revoke. Niggerfaggot.

Valve can remotely disable your games even if you've already downloaded them unless you crack them.

Something about this gif of Asuka is just so perfect.

denuvo or steam exclusive would make the buying decision for me, $60 doesn't seem awful if i can buy a drm free copy.

No shit?
Legally they can't do anything about you cracking your own games.

Whatever the fuck is wrong with it?

The first game was shit, but this looks even more shit, if only because of the faggy main character.

I realized that the game industry rewards fangoyim's shit taste. The only time you could meaningfully support the devs you like is buying their games on release or before release otherwise they would consider it a flop. There might also be a FO:NV like fiasco. Not to mention that not buying a game barely makes an impact.

Disappointing tbqh famaroo. Might be an instant buy if it were a Princess.

just pirate it

They removed the dumb level up system Quest 64 had, so that was a step in the right direction. Also it was only worth it when I bought it for like $15 and was able to play for 60-70 hours over a 3 day period. They story was painfully slow but it was otherwise a neat game with good art. The music, aside from some of the themes like the overworld and some boss themes, is totally forgettable though. The rest of the gameplay I found to be fine.

**Now I want to play Quest 64, despite knowing that it's not good..&&

SapianSymbologer, why the fuck did your website post those ampersands after I corrected them to asterisks?

There is nothing wrong with charging 60 bucks for any game as long as it has the content and gameplay to back the price up.
But knowing the first Ni No Kuni game; it's nowhere near worth the price and it's only redeeming quality is "muh Studio Ghibli"

Who the fuck are you trying to fool ? The moment it's confirmed to use denuvo you will know browsing Holla Forums within the hour. The steam page will mention denuvo if, and only if, the publisher fucking feels like it.

The first game had only 2 fun bosses that were actually challenging and made good use of the battle system. And one of them is a post game boss you fight after beating every other boss in the game but with more health. Truly a shame.
The book was fun to read though

It's overpriced, single player games should be $40-$50, you know, like how it was back then. Don't give me any shit about how "costs" have risen, wages hasn't.
Massively overhyped studio, only because they produced "pure" themes doesn't mean they are great.