Did he really compose Sonic 3?

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/67520537
vimeo.com/100178568
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who fucking cares

lol who's that ugly old lady?????

Nah. Brad Buxer did, mostly.

Only Launch Base, Carnival Night, Knuckles' Theme, and the credits.

Is that nigger hunting for prey?

Merely kosher accusations.

Good goy.

It's been a long running rumour in the internets, officially confirmed about a year ago by other musicians who also worked on Sonic 3.

You know he owned the Beatles catalog, right? The Kikes hated him for that. No wonder they wanted him gone

Get out, faggots.

vimeo.com/67520537

Michel Jackson was definitely a puppet of something greater.

Nothing wrong with a little two tone dual flavored BBWC (;

this thread is going places

Partially. He pulled out because he was dissatisfied with the Genesis' sound. Most of the composers on the game were producers who MJ hand picked, and worked on his other albums.

*board
halfchan kiddies are here foer a visit

Yes he really did have a hand in some songs.
His producers including Brad Buxer borrowed some ideas from his music, and MJ was overseeing. Half way through MJ was disappointed that the sound was not CD quality and removed himself from the credits. This was just when the pedo allegations started to come around so it was a stroke of luck for Sega anyway.

MJ was an honorary aryan, as evidenced by his skin transformation and hatred of jews, niggers, and other degenerates.

It's long been known that the pedo accusations were a ploy by Sony Music to ruin Michael after he outbid them for the Beatles catalog.

Malasyanon is that you?

MJ was such a great person, god decided to make him white.

How did they take a photo of the tv screens without them looking like shit?

What the fuck?

Increase the exposure time to increase the brightness, and to stop the camera from catching the sweep?

Same way everyone in CRT threads does it? Also those look like some sort of Monitor, not a chinsy TV. Much envy is felt by this one.

True perfection.

Long exposure times.
Inherent of old cameras and shitty phone cameras.

Probably rgb and a decent monitor. Sega had money to spare at the time.

CRT is one huge fucking meme.

graphics back then were designed with the color bleed between pixels in mind. It made for rounded edges and a generally fluid look
the problem is it doesn't make for very good photos

Anybody else smell a rat?

How awesome would it have been if they had made a Sonic movie in the 90s and had him do the voice of Sonic?

Why do they look much better raw then?

Eh. He can sing, but he can't act for shit. Also it'd just be endless grunts

Did you call?

Because you shrunk the screenshots down to like thirty times smaller than they're meant to be?

Dithering only works as transparency on a CRT, LCDcuck

You're one dumb nigger.

Those colors look fucking gross on LCD. CRT is the only display to render warm range tones correctly

sorry here is the full version vimeo.com/100178568

Its an urban legend, I don't think he did.

But Stewart Copeland, the drummer for The Police, composed the music for Spyro the Dragon.

Michael Jackson was involved for a while, but his production team (Who did most of his actual music composition anyway) did 100% of the composition for Sonic 3. S&K's music was better overall though

Sorry for embed, but 22 minutes isn't gonna compress and do the audio justice in webm

Well I'll be right fucked. Huh.

See, now it looks like shit.

Got any proof? Also what proof did they have that he was a pedo?

The proof that does exist is taped evidence of the kid's dad plotting the whole thing as a way to get filthy fucking rich by accusing Jackson.

So word of mouth?

It's corroborated by the fact that they dropped the charges after they got paid off. All they were after was money. Jackson should've fought for the acquittal he was deserved, then sued them for defamation, but that would've involved cutting his tour short and owing a fuckload to his record label.

So word of mouth.

Was he really black?

I thought he was a skellyton?

Yes, but he hated how his kin behaved and sought to distance himself. I like to think he wasn't truly capable of hate in the way we are, he was too pure a soul for this world and it did horrible things to him.

THERE AR NO HONORARY ARYANS
THERE ARE NO BASED MINORITIES
ASS AUTIST DID NOT DIE FOR THIS

So ok, what the fuck is this about?
That some actual fucking satan is ruling the world through politicians and celebrities?

Back then, graphics were not only designed for CRTs, but for composite video. This allowed tricks to produce visuals that the hardware could not do natively.

Not Satan, but Jews. Which is essentially the same thing.

And then dude actually sells his videos on his website. True enlightenment.

Stuff like that is always what I look for in emulators for games/systems that relied on tricks to work around limitations - if the emulator can't try to reproduce the intended look then it's no good, unless it's the only option. For example, a lot of people emulate GBA games and assume that the often overly saturated colors are the intended look, but in fact this was done in order to combat the general dullness of the original GBA's screen.

When the frontlit and backlit SP models came out, game developers had to reconsider how their game should be presented, as the different hardware options would affect the end result. In the case of A Link to the Past for example, there was an in-game options for brightness that let the user adapt it to their hardware and preferences. So when I emulate GBA games, I apply a shader in the emulator I use that tones down the colors in a way that more closely replicates what the viewing experience is on the real hardware.

Probably, OP. I mean, maybe. But who cares.
Really, even these small things around him became rumours. No wonder the poor man had to fake his own death.
I wouldn't blame him if he chose to not have the internet on the private secret island where he lives now. Although he probably goes online once in a while to play online, but just for that.
But maybe not, because he lives with countless kids so he always has a playmate around, making the need of online gaming almost pointless. Even now that he's gone people like you keep talking about him. Shame on you!
I'm glad he gets to play with kids all day, watch My Little Pony and play video games. He deserves it.
He was a sweet man, and you people just couldn't leave him alone!
He even said it: just leave me aloooone!

Not maybe, definitely. It was confirmed.

god when will this fucking meme die.

Yessss, good goy. Divide among yourself, don't team up, nooonoooo. You can do it all by yourself, yessss yessss, you're a big strong man!

Yesss goy, let the negros and japs in, they're based and will add diversity! You don't want to be a racist do you? look I can do it too faggot

Initially yes, then Brad Buxler and Jackson's associates finished it due to Michael not being satisfied with the FM synthesis on the Genesis. Then Sega really disassociated from Michael because of the (((accusations))).

By the time it came to compose music for S&K, the music work was mostly shifted to in-house Sega musician Howard Drossin.

How fucking stupid are you?

You don't have to accept them you fucking idiot. Kosher "Nationalism" is what they want, if you don't have extra people to fight against the global elite powers, you aren't going anywhere.

Like it or not, you have to team up with them, which doesn't mean you'll let them into your society. It shouldn't be that hard to separate these things user.

I thought he composed some of the music for Sonic 2 as well, or was I misled?

No, united in mind and spirit but each race in their own country.

I was showing how easy it is to twist words by using "Le happy merchant voice"

OK, confirmed then. Just leave the poor man alone already.

Moot, only oldfags know him.

sure michael

Evan (((Chandler))) outright admitted he was after Michael's cash.

I know it's eceleb shit, but Razorcuck did thorough video about why the accusations against Jackson are bullshit.

Sage for off topic eceleb shit

You used it terribly by including Japanese. Niggers I can understand, but even braindead leftists know that Japanese prefer their own country and don't want to destroy Western civilization, hence they consider Japan their enemies and not a part of 'minorities.' Kikes don't want you to accept Japan or anything like that, they want to destroy it, as much as they want to destroy your worthless country.

Why do jews want to bury MJ so bad? Did he not earned enough shekels for them?

He owned a rather valuable Catalog of intellectual rights ( i think the Beatles were includet in that one)
see here: http ://www.ipwatchdog.com/2009/07/01/michael-jackson-and-the-beatles-copyrights/id=4363/
also this

Keep saying that, maybe Holla Forums will eventually let you into the secret club

was michael, dare I say it, /ourguy/ ?

He called (((sony music))) the devil.
They NEVER forgave him for that.

Michael also tried to buy his music back from Sony, hence why Sony did fuck all to defend him during the 2005 trails.

And now the ONLY thing keeping Sony from being another F W Woolworth is the goddamn PlayStation brand, which SEGA seems to be keeping propped up with stuff like Sonic, Yakuza, and various other nice stuff.

Punished Jackson ~ A Fallen Legend ~

thanks sega for continuing to deliver to the only company left that will fund good games from third parties

Comfy as fuck.

Hell Sony's the reason there was an 05 trial in the first place, they kept pestering Michael to settle in court so he could go out and do more concert tours for them.

How are his kids doing now ? Last time I checked his daughter drew the freemason symbol and said they killed him. She was send to a psychologist.

Drossin also has gone on record that he didn't compose that much for the game compared to the rest of Sega Sound Team's in-house musicians. He prefers his work on Comix Zone and gets more lively when people bring that one up instead.

I haven't really read into the connection of the jews and satan, other than their involvement in freemasonry which worships a "good" version of satan. They can't be the same thing since satan is a spiritual entity, but the jews do rituals and worship him while thinking hes God, like the freemason and the jewsih imperfect god.

If your autism is powerful enough you could take any song's lyrics and bend them to retarded meanings.

top heh~

Oh never mind I just realized it's a total troll video

You're hopeless if you can't see the forest for the trees. Out of context an grunt is obviously meaninglessly.

that seems more like Sharpe's uniform.

of all Holla Forums caps you device to use what are probably the shittiest ones I've ever seen. did you make these posts yourself? you fucking newfag

decide*

Is this shit narrated by fucking forrest gump?

WEW

2sweet4goys

What he's saying is that other races are natural enemies of the Jew. This doesn't mean they don't have to go back, it means that if another race is fighting the Jew there's no reason not to aid them (or at least stand back and let them work). White people from before WWII worked with non-white nations- it doesn't mean that we have to let them in.

Jackson did compose a few songs for Sonic 3.
Listen to the theme song of the Ice Cap Zone. This is clearly his style. You can also listen to some of the other songs and clearly recognise his style all over the score.

well watching that video turns out ICZ's music was actually from a band called the jetsons

almost forgot about this sick tune thank you user

I always found Sonic 3's act 1 boss music to be strange. Isn't very much of a boss song and at least locking on & Knuckles overwrites it to be its boss music instead.

Who let the retards in? God damn.

Shit like this is why we can't have a GTA:SA thread anymore.

Jewish Club 4-4-4-4 Life

Ever see Ghosts? He's actually really good in that. But the Nutty Professor level makeup helps a lot.

None, but you don't need proof to ruin someone's life if you accuse them of a sex crime. Normally they'd get sent to jail on no evidence, but he just barely escaped by being one of the richest people in the world (and paying the blackmail the accuser intended).

Why do christian nutjobs see faggots everywhere? Is it due to their suppressed homosexual urges or what the hell?

the narrator's pretending to be retarded
or atleast I think so

The narrator is actually lucifarian, hes against Jesus and believes in self godhood.

It's doubtful, the sound team probably helped themselves to a few of the chord progressions from his chart toppers after he took off. With his status as a part owner of Sony's music publishing business, I doubt there was any contractual reason as to why he couldn't take credit, as opposed to his guest appearance on The Simpsons.

I dont know about sonic 3, but i know he is now decomposing.

Is he a decomposing composer?

I'm not going to lie to you. I think you're a very brave person. I think it's about time, in the year 2017, that we stand up to bigoted and evil Christians. Christianity is the cause of all the world's problems. There's no excuse for racism and homophobia in the current year. And Christian idiots are the cause of most of it.
I stand with you and your crusade (pun intended because Christians are also genociders of innocent Muslims, hence rampant Islamaphobia in the current year) against the biggest scourge the planet has ever seen: Christianity.

Except all the chord progressions in Sonic 3 debuted in Sonic 3.

Don't waste replies to >(1) idiots.

have you seen all the vevo song on youtube?
thats all sony records

FULLCIRCLE

Christ do you fucking newfags not read anything?