How would you fix this shit game?

How would you fix this shit game?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/htg/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Start grinding strength and cooking.

Turn it off.

Why is that this shit and persuation builds are so unbalanced? There is no point for going for any other build than this.

They should really nerf those stats a bit.

It needs sex mods badly

Replace all character models with lolis

Yeah no.

Start the race war.

Add the ability to change your sex after the random character creation screen. People have been asking for this for centuries now but they still haven't put it in.

I would install the animoo lewd christmas cake mod instead, the current models look fucking awful.

Playing the game is its own fucking punishment.

we could chip in for the "judgement day" expansion
it's getting kinda crowded on all servers lately

It's because that shit trains more than just strength and cooking.

Too realistic looking.

I could swear that the resistance actually decreases based on the amount of time you spend in the gym dungeon.

Has anyone found a solution for the gay debuff yet?
Is electrocution really the only viable method to date?

Not really no. Spending more time in the gym dungeon lets you appreciate just how versatile strength is, and makes you view your fellow raiders in a more positive light.

these graphics are shit, no wonder it runs so well.

All lolis look like shit in this game, one must be insane to be attracted to them.

What a fucking joke

But all people who bitch about that are insuferable fucking faggots.

Yeah I've being forced to try that too although altering my build halfway the game is hard. Why is all the fun content locked behind stat checks for the "autism" stat and yet it doesn't help you in actually winning the game? If you ask me, they should really buff the autism stat a bit, because right now you cannot really get a big benefit out of it without an incredibly high "intelligence" stat, and even that might be useless without "Charisma" and "Strenght". Nerf those two a bit and buff others.

Just be careful about the "Narcissism and faggotry" debuff when going to the gym dungeon. It's a great place to improve your character but if you don't have the right stats, it might sometimes appear.

I can see exploring Mars from the ground being romanticized in the sense of exploring new lands, but even then we already have rovers there, the exploration would be mostly digging underground for resources and that's only if humans manage to get there and setup a colony after all

I hate the fact that all the interested content has already been used up from other expansions. I think that the creators are going to reuse some of the old stuff At least the Egyptian God's expansion might come back seeing how they were hinting at it in some of the patches

The new patches look promising, I'll give you that. I'm carefully optimistic.

We need new mobs that we can actually engage outside of the desert zones.

Gotcha.
Any potions you would recommend to refill stamina?

But user, those things got a built in delay of a couple hundred years.
Someone should really work on that bug
They're less reliable the further into the universe you look.

lolis are for loving and not for sexing you gutter trash.

I agree, but I don't know about the user who wanted to replace all models with loli ones.

Make zero-charisma builds actually viable. Ever since the big server merger patch hit, there's been literally zero excuse to still have them be fucking useless.

If we're all lolis, then holding hands and kissing would still be pure.

girls cant love girls, idiot

Don't you guys think that racial traits for the "Jew" race are a bit OP? Because of that they managed to create overly strong guilds and curbstomp other players. I would really like the creators to nerf them.

Agreed, and grinding charisma is one of the hardest tasks in the game. I know the "git gud" stuff and so on and so forth, but it feels really like it is too much effort coming from 0 charisma build to a mixed build. Artificial difficulty if you ask me.

Not with those models, no.

I generally use "coffe" but only for a boost when grinding intelligence and knowledge.

The creator is planning to exterminate them for being caught cheating twice. but this will happen after the 7 day world peace and the grand cheater comes out of hiding and claims he's the admin and everyone unites to kill him.

You could try sending a message to the GM via "prayer".
Really unreliable method, though.
Apparently its effectiveness scales with your Faith stat, but that's still just a rumor.

Invest in the Metaphysics skill over Materialism, things get a lot more interesting.

I heard some guild leaders are pressuring the devs to push the WW3 update so they can try out some of weapons they crafted recently, especially that guy that runs the Best_Korea guild.

Did do that, asked for help a few times. Doesn't respond immediately but there's always some positive change later on. Great guy.

People have to delete and reroll fully built characters because of this, who made this piece of shit

Yeah no fuck that, the stories and characters might have been great, but the gameplay was awful for your typical player. And they both led to bad changes in the game.

I heard rumors he grounded his son for making an admin account and showing off.
Apparently he forgot to turn on god mode so he got fucked by a bunch of jealous faggots.

What if i told you we used to live in a fantasy game with massive tree's forests and jungles with millions of different species and plants but 99% of all animal and plant species were cut after the company lost interest after milking it dry for so many years.

Uninstall.exe

They seem to constantly shitpost about being favored by the GMs in general chat. I'm becoming steadily more convinced they're not wrong.

No fucking kidding. It's insanely worse if you have the Depression or Autism passives.

Really, can we get the GMs to do something about that one (((guild))) that keeps hacking, spawncamping, manipulating the auction house, and pulling all kind of griefing shit on a daily basis? They aren't even that big, but nobody will actually do anything about them.

Server reset

everyone looks like this

All the developers do is lie to us.

Seems like a good way to get negative status effects on your character unless you reroll.

I mean what the fuck, the guy wasn't even breaking the game or anything. He was just trying to help others.

I heard he wasn't grounded, some say it was just an event that was supposed to give us some hints about the future expansions.

Some cunt ratted him out. At least had the decency to delete his character afterwards.
Wish I could've met the guy, hope he makes another character soon.

Don't worry guys, it seems that the fantasy elements will be coming back. They've already shown us a taste of it in the last "meme magic" update. They might bring magic systems back.

Why the fuck did the dev tease so much cool enemies and events that happened before anyone could actually fight them?

Then a dude corrupts his advice and creates a guild comprised of a bunch of noob feeders with a strong loyalty to that OP guild previously mentioned.

because most of them didn't actually exist and were false gossip by archaeologists who wanted to get famous and rich.
After they were told to show proof they stuck some bones together and created fake bones.

That's why you do things that make playing the game less shit. Clean your room, bucko.

It's lore teaser for the future "Genetical Engineering" updates.

This would become the best game ever if that happened.

It's not possible since the air stats are too low and they would suffocate and die and be crushed under their own weight.

The dev already made him a part of the lore anyways. They seem to agree that the ideas that his son proposed were pretty cool. It's taking them some time to implement though.

Dinosaur hybrids then?

We need a balance Patch. Chinks are too OP, blacks and Mexicans are too under powered.

You mean /monster/ content will finally be implemented? I wouldn't mind another race. Though an ability to change your race would be cool. I like being human and all but being a dinosaur-man sounds really fucking fun.

I remember there being an expansion leak some time ago (vid related), where that was one of the features listed. But given that the pre-release event was supposed to hit this year, I'm questioning the leak's credibility.

And the jews are pay to win

Nigger, it's the best buff you can get in the game
The only down side is the increased aids chance roll but you can deal with that by buying penis armor.

I feel bad for anyone that decided to play as a black character. It's as if the devs completely forgot about them. We got so many building patches, culture, literature, science and music patches and they were constantly stuck with the "House made of shit" player house.

not even armor is effective in some cases. There is also almost zero chance of genetic heirs

Actually this already happened 7000 years ago but because the hybrids were so wild they killed everyone in sight and almost destroyed the game, so the game was reset with a world wide flood.

There's a rumor going around the upcoming eclipse event will introduce monsters to our world so here's hoping.

/chaos/ content now then

DUDE. Have you SEEN how the sex change mechanics look like? Also how many shitty gender traits you get as a female?

I wouldn't mind playing as a cute raptor girl, but hell I'm not going to do this in this state.

One of those again? When will people stop believing bogus rumors like that? In the end nothing ever happens.

at least your not a hyena.

WHAT IS THE POINT

I feel bad for anyone that decided to play as a black character. It's as if the devs completely forgot about them. We got so many building patches, culture, literature, science and music patches and they were constantly stuck with the "House made of shit" player house. If this is a double post then Holla Forums is being a little bit shit right now

female hyena's also have fake penises that they use to rape male hyenas due to their intense testosterone.

Sometimes we just wanna hope for something cool to happen again just once.

One life, no continues?!
WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!

can't reroll into a descendant character, have to share equipment with partner, and won't have as balanced party composition

lol, relying on RNG

They've been teasing space content for years now. They've could at leastgive us the flying cars already.

It comes with the AIDS factor which, when certain conditions are met, really fucks you in the ass, more than you're already getting anyway.
Not to mention your morale and health stats sink into the negative.

It's been a teaser for years.
The devs said that they're waiting until the players have unlocked all content here before they release the space travel add ons.

Last I heard those will be available to premium (((gold))) account players in the future.

With all the decent guilds trying to give female players bonuses lately it wont be that much different soon.

"Gay malice" is a mixed trait and is risky to have, let's leave it at that.

The user factions have gotten too powerful and ruined everything. Now, you can't PK once without being detained by a faction officer saying 'hurr that's against the law here.' Well, there aren't any wilderness areas that aren't under ownership by these cocksucking tryhard clans for me to PK or even build a base without getting taxed ingame currency.
FFS what are the devs doing? We need a reset, because these clanfags are ruining everything that was fun about the game in the beginning.

At least hitboxes aren't crappy and the world has deep lore.
Still crap game, 2/10

space content and flying cars were already invented thousands of years ago but the technology was lost. it was rediscovered by the black projects and the above top secret black military and scientists that keep technology from the public like they are the brotherhood of steel.

You mean 12000 years ago. That's when the last major patch was.

Its like a big "fuck you" from the devs, people have waited so long. Its like teasing a big piece of meat in front of a hungry animal. Why do we even play this shit still

I mean alright, I get it, the Earth is a pretty cool setting and I see that they are trying with chunning out the technology patches faster, but it's not really that fun when we already know the entire map. They could at least put some more cool "underwater" content that you can explore. Also remove the current limitations of going underground. Those two things are still interesting.

All you have to do is code in respawns and it would probably get a lot more fun.

You say that as if that means anything when females are so useless compared to how OP males are.
Females
Kek, anyone partying with a female class is willingly hurting their own chances

Shame it'll never happen.

Not my fault they tend to use shitty builds.

There are issues with space travel, apparently the Dev put radiation degens, UI disruptions, and regen inhibitors outside our current maps. Player crafters could probably overcome, but they are too currency focused.

But that only proves the point that they are a shitty class and shouldn't be put on your team until they get buffed. Having an all male party is objectively the best strategy.

here is the remains of an ancient space ship

Did you start playing yesterday?

You're not even guaranteed another character if you log off and killscreen, no one even fucking knows what happens afterwards.

guys I hate this "post ww2" patch where jews get insane buffs. can they roll it back?

some claim you restart as another animal or insect, others claim depending if you raised your good or evil stats you were either sent to hell or heaven.

They are a support class, my dude. Make male characters even stronger with motivation buffs and the handling of non-essential crafting/training, especially if you find one who knows how to play their role well. Not to mention, if you aren't a shitter, resources are fairly easy to acquire.

Kill the niggers, faggots, gingers, rednecks, and jews.

You'll know it when it happens (^:

kill spics too

Do we rock?

We'd be fine if it weren't for the fucking janitors stopping us from getting the nuclear rocket upgrade

I fucking hate everything post 21 century. The 20th was when things started to go bad, but it made up for it in the last years. Also what the fuck!? My character got negative relations with multiple races and guilds out of nowhere. I can't even visit most of the world because it's hostile now. Also NEET trait has painful stats and effects.

Tell me about it. The WW3 and Post-Apocalyptic expansions should've been out by now. Noob players are still stuck on the last one.

Playing as a NEET is tough, but it can lead to some interesting synergy depending on your other skills.

At least the post-WW2 patch didn't give obscene levels of unwarranted buffs to the previously-irrelevant Muslim character class, and the major player guilds could actually be bothered to fight the guilds that were starting shit.

Goddamnit

Removing the jewish race.

Game has been unplayable since the last patch made liberal arts builds overpowered.

There is no substitute for the money bug. If you have enough money, the game NPC's treat you like you have divine level charisma

Well, having a cheat/dev mode one can actually access would be nice. The only one who knows how is that Jesus player, and he isn't telling!

What about the "West Invasion" expansion?
There's a horde of trash mobs now in all western areas.

They just NEETs who have to grind more.

Liberal arts builds don't do shit if you have any desire to play the wageslave or career expansions.

New administrative team

You can't kill them though without getting incredibly shitty debuffs and penalties though.

xd

(((trump)))
nah

This game is unfixable user, the faggot devs really jumped onto the muh hurrrcore bandwagon and refuse to listen to feedback.

You have the gay condition, don't you?

It's awful. It's unbalanced to shit and any of the fun events happened years ago. The only event that is bound to be any fun is the Nuclear War event that will finally end this shitty game by just wiping the servers.

I'd rather play Skyrim.

git gud

How do I stop playing the fap minigame, please help me I'm addicted and it's affecting my faith stat

visit here friendo. ;)

8ch.net/htg/index.html

I'm still looking up for space content even if i my account will get terminated. Hell, i even prepared for alien encounters by xen community.

Ok, one of the top players with the Judaism trait told me about an easy exlploit he guaranteed would work, tell me what you guys think, this is what he told me:

I don't know, will this work? I don't want to lose my account.

I don't know man, what do you think happened to Gemrany faction after they invited a lot of players with "Muslim faith" builds?

This is a great plan! g- guys! Everyone should do this let's promote it!

This is the part that fucking gets me. You can't ever become rich or powerful by exploiting the riches of the world, because everything is already OWNED by some clan or whatever. Even the places that aren't really owned, the clans in power have made decrees that nobody can gather resources there. There's this frozen fucking wasteland where nobody lives, all the way in the south of the map, and you can't even fucking go there for resources.

Want to go dig for resources or gems or gold in a mine? You can't because someone owns those mountains.

Want to start a farm out in the middle of nowhere to get some XP? You can't because someone owns that land.

Want to punch down some trees to make yourself a starter house? You can't because someone owns that forest.

Want to kill some wild animals for their meat or skins to make leather armor? You can't, someone owns the land those animals are on or they're "protected" or some bullshit.

Some people literally spawn into the world with millions of gold in the form of a random-event "Silver Spoon", or into clans that already own vast tracts of land. Most people like me get spawned into NOTHING. I mean, don't get me wrong, at least I got a decent build: no disease debuffs and great intelligence stats… but shit. I CAN'T EVEN DIG A GODDAMN HOLE without someone telling me that land is owned.

Oh, and even grinding is ineffective. The admins TELL YOU that if you grind for long enough, you can reach the top, too. But it's bullshit. Everyone knows it's bullshit. Almost all the gold you can manage to gather goes into paying taxes and fees to the server as your cost to "play". You'll spend literally your entire lifetime grinding, and 99% of characters will never level up from their starting position or gain any significant land or power.