WEEKEND GAMENIGHT: Project Reality edition

PROJECT REALITY Gamenight
Starts Friday 10th @ 5pm GMT

HOW I STOPPED WORRYING AND LEARNED TO LOVE THE SUICIDE TRUCK

Where can I get it?
realitymod.com/downloads
You have to create a player account once you've installed the game but there is no email activation.

How do I play online?
BE SURE TO SET YOUR CLAN TAGS TO [infv] IN THE LAUNCHER

1. Start game
2. Go to >DEPLOYMENT<
3. Join the serber that has been chosen in the thread (latest post by OP in REDTEXT)
4. Press CAPSLOCK to access the spawn menu
5. Click on SQUADS and then JOIN on a squad that has players using the [infv] tag

How do I host a game?
TL;DR: you cant learn japanese.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/668770/Solarium/
realitymod.com/prspy/
files.catbox.moe/d4i8nb.7z
realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-bf2-support/145589-launcher-crashing-not-starting-solved.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D5p8YhhaVlA&list=PLD9577E6CEBD077B4
realitymod.com/forum/f26-pr-bf2-bugs/130357-left-shift-locked-helicopter-controls.html
leaf.tv/articles/alternative-to-isopropyl-alcohol/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Description:
Project Reality is a long running milsim like modification for Battlefield 2 (now standalone), that while not at its peak, still
has around 400-600 people playing at all times.
The game takes a niche between full blown military simulation of the Armed Assault series and actual fucking games, with the
tacticool aspects of a milsim without its simulation related clutter, and an expanded upon battlefield-style battle for objectives on XBOX FUCKING HUGE MAPS.
The most populated servers usually support up to 98 players on conventional force vs conventional force conquest-type maps, or asymmetrical warfare type maps which have an organized conventional force finding and neutralizing weapon cashes of the opposing guerilla force, consisting mostly of rag-tag teams of allahu akbars and a BR with 120 ping.
Project Reality heavily emphasizes teamplay and intra- and inter-squad cooperation. It uses an inbuilt mumble client that, depending on your position in a squad, transmits faction tied proximity chat [welcome to the jungle intensifies], squad chat, commander chat, as well as individual squad leader chats.

FAQ

Q: Are the admins really as rabid as they say?
A: Being retarded is a bannable offense in this game. That is a resounding yes.

Q: Yellow text in the sky tells me to get the fuck out of an APC, what the fuck?
A: Most popular servers have an "escalation" rule that only allows to use "heavy assets" when breaching a certain player threshold. Heavy assets include most APCs, tonks and aircraft. Theres also a "claim" rule that binds certain assets to the claimants squad. Ignoring claims is considered griefing.

Q: I cant switch teams what do?
A: Write !switch in all-chat (J) in order to request a teamswitch from admins.

Q: Why was I kicked from an [infv] squad?
A: You did not set your tags most likely.

Q: Im on server X where is everyone?
A: Check the thread for the latest post by OP as servers may have changed due to external reasons.

Q: Im in a vehicle and my screen is black.
A: Youre not using the appropriate driver or pilot kit, or in a seat youre not supposed to be in.

Q: How do I use ingame comms?
A: (H) for proximity, NUMPAD[0] for squad.

Q: How do I use ingame chat?
A: (J) for all-chat, (K) for team-chat, (L) for squad chat.

Q: Why is this vehicle so loud?
A: Turn down effects volume ingame to 20-30%.

Quick tips:

Vehicle tips:

CRITICAL NO-NO's aka THE FUN POLICE:

Hard choice.

al'ashjar 'akbar

Who could be behind this post?

This is probably going to be one of the games that will require organization. Its a bit confusing at first but is pretty fun. I hope we got some good tard wranglers on standby.

I don't know about you user but I intend to start the Jihadist Wing of Greenpeace and eliminate all factions for the glory of the trees.

PR anons have it planned for, don't worry. They've actually done this a few times before and it went well enough.

(((Trees))) are a jewish conspiracy.

Lies and slander! Trees are the pinacle of all existance and must inherit the Earth! If I have to unleash nuclear armageddon to do so then I shall!

I recognise the IDF uniform but what gun is that? Is it a Tavor? It doesn't look right to me.

Probably cause you haven't seen a circumcized TAR before

NEVERAGAIN

Ah, that makes more sense.

Global warming is clearly caused by hotheads, not CO2.

Is that why /bane/ is in decline?

The worst part is it's still not finished, there's a few anons filming the final scene needed tonight. Hopefully it'll be done by Friday.

How autistic is this compared to arma?

Give me the pilot kit, I promise nothing bad will happen probably

I'd say less autistic, at least it's easier to get into and you can jump instead of just vaulting. Also micspam.

not at all
as long as youre able to follow orders from your SL you should be fine

Oh dear.

Unless we got a Commissar I don't see how this is going to work.

When are we going to have a gamenight for playing Solarium? It's free and it's about plants.

store.steampowered.com/app/668770/Solarium/

Don't worry, I'll be leading a squad for the sole purpose of taking in the retards.

Actually come to think of it I could probably turn Holla Forums into a competent insurgent force given time.

We can't be that much worse than kebab, I suppose.

Well one thing for sure is that I don't trust anons not to play Insurgent mode like a bunch of Russians.

I wouldnt touch helis on live servers if you havent learned how to fly in PR yet. Not only can you singlehandedly lose the game for the entire team by crashing one, you might attract the ire of local badmins.

We got a very special squad for the most special people that literally can do anything theyre asked to do.

Also
we can arrange that

cant do anything theyre asked to do*

We're going to have a penal squad?

Here's the original for anyone who hasn't seen it, though be warned it's from (((Vice))).

not gonna bother with this shitty game

On that note it's a shame none of the 40k mod for the various Battlefield games ever got anywhere. I think changing games so much was part of it.

The game really isn't too much demanding about graphics. I'm playing on an i5 notebook with 6gb ram and an Intel HD 4000 and it works just fine. Although i have a shitty internet and im playing from southamerica, but that's another problem
I DO think we should use some private voice channel (teamspeak, discord, etc) to coordinate outside the game, especially since half of people playing could end in the opposite side
I think that if we survived the bugged hell of Joint Operations this will be nothing

As said, it will be pretty confusing first, with all the terms and mechanics, but after that it's pretty straight forward, we will be killing jihadists in no time

OFP has one

Venezuela?
There's a standing rule against that for gamenights user, I think the plan is anyway to run Holla Forums squads on both teams so it shouldn't be possible to end up on the 'wrong' one (not sure though, ask PR anons for more details).
Yeh, riflemen only really need to listen to orders and shoot kebab/shoot americlaps.

Knew I'd fuck one thing up at least.

Two things, if you count fucking up the reply to your own post.

Depending on how many players we get, we might just play on opposing teams.

Also we need to shoot a man before throwing him off a plane this weekend

Argentina
Good idea, worst case scenario we can always come back here to organize.
Nah, i prefer medic or something more destructive. It'll also be a great chance to practice choppers

forgot russkies and tea drinkers

I meant more for anons who have never played before, but PR isn't that difficult to pick up. PR anons have also organised some veteran squad leaders and players so fags can ask them.
Speaking of the UK and Argentina wasn't PR getting a Falklands expansion?

It's already in

If they did that wouldn't they have to change suppression mechanics completely for Gurkha units?

it already has it. Its great for dogfights, not so much for normal infantry battle

Falklands dropped a couple of months ago.
webbum related has been recorded on Falklands

We'll need to finish the ES plane scene first.

Nice, does that mean there's also plenty of FALs? I've not touched PR in years.

And perhaps add a 'mutilate genitals' button.

its caswhore heaven so dont expect to get more than 50 feet out of base without being bombed

It's ok, I'll just dress up as a bakery and we'll win the propaganda war.

I can see the Tavor clearly now.

For a mod that is supposedly accurate I call bullshit Argies are actually hitting their targets

would offer to help but still no e-mail in my inbox
If only.

Also will there be any fags playing tonight so anons can get to grips with this or will we wait till tomorrow?

Sounds like playing Serbia during the 90's

All we need to do is film a scene or two then bully webm-user into working faster. Shouldn't be too much work.
Up to PR anons, thread won't be stickyed (and we won't start officially) until tomorrow but nothing stops fags having a shot now. We did that with AoS too.

you can use
realitymod.com/prspy/
to look up active serbers

we got a chinese botnet as a permanent base for finding players but posting it here is just asking for Stallposters to shit up the thread

If nothing is on tonight it is no big deal but if any anons do decide just post what server. In meantime going to continue WiC Campaign

ALSO A QUICK WARNING THE DOWNLOAD IS FAIRLY LARGE
You can either torrent it or direct download (see the image in the second post) but I advise getting it done earlier rather than later if you have a potato-tier connection.

that's exactly why i'm downloading it right now. well that and to test it before tomorrow so i don't look like a complete 'tard.

speaking of that: how much can i lean on my ARMA experience to survive this coming hell?

Watch the webms up near the start of the thread too and even read the manual if you want.
If you've played a fair bit of ARMA you'll probably be fine. In fact the PR anons are a permanent group who play outside of gamenights and I think also do other autism-sims like ARMA, you might want to ask them about that. They're always happy to get more fags and part of the idea of these gamenights was to highlight the scattered communities of anons that play specific games and wanted new blood.

From my limited 300 hours hue experience with ARMA, not too much.
Most engagements in PR take place under 500 meters due to purely human players as enemies, a lot of weapons dont have optics. The only HUD that you have is your compass and 90% of the gameplay involves proper communication. Personal skill while on foot is overshadowed by your ability to properly communicate and cooperate.

By the way should you want to peek into the official manual, its embedded into the game launcher.

Did I hear a grill in there or was that just a boy with bitchvoice?

squeakers, theyre rather rare though

Squeaker in an APC. Grills are really rare in PR tho they do exist in the more normalfaggish clans.

Ah, I did think it rather unlikely for a girl (female) to be playing such an autistic game.

Ive encountered 1 grill in the entire time i've played and she was surrounded by orbiters doing fuck all

Just like use IRC, fam.

From what I've read on /k/ I don't think being stuck in charge of a squad of retards is all that inaccurate a simulation of the US Military.

Sounds about normal, though there might simply have been more who avoided mic.

they didnt last long then, being without a mic is a mortal sin in this game outside of our ebin secrit club

That seems like a rather silly policy to adopt, I realise it hurts communication but there are plenty of good reasons not to want to use a mic.

it used to be much stricter, if you were incompetent you were liable to be kicked from a server or if you didnt follow SLs orders to the letter it could net you a temp ban

Sadly that's always the way the more hardcore games seem to go. At least it wasn't DarkRP-tier badmins, I suppose.

files.catbox.moe/d4i8nb.7z
Here are a couple of useful addons. One lets you use head tracking or mouse look in vehicles without holding ctrl and the other improves the font readability.

uwot

wew

Dr user, I'm CIA.
I'm so in, I've got beer tonight too.

Anyone playing or going to play right now? Remember the tags, fam.

as you can see it provides a tactical advantage

I'm not sure if we are filming today, let me go check.

Not sure, PR anons will know.

Downloading. I'll try to play this weekend.

Here's hoping for a lot of people with us!

There's gonna be lots of autistic screeching lad.
Lots.

I'd put money on us getting banned from at least one public server, in fact I'd be a bit disappointed if we didn't. Remember there's literally an IDF faction in the game.

I can micspam to speed it up lad.

This can only end well.

do it james

DUBS DEMANDS IT

the ultimate sin, truly this will be a day to remember

Good shit. I'll hopefully jump in tomorrow when I finally get out of the fucking hospital J if you're reading this, mark's jew hex didn't kill me

I wonder if that faggot will get us banned for aggressive environmentalism?

Well, that explains that. Good to hear you aren't dead faggot.

Well worst case I don't think the slav server will ever ban us.

I will. Thanks for the ideas laddy.

Al Gore?

Also if you've got a phone faggot you can use AnTox, it's about halfway functional.

Now look what you've done user.

Are you still around user? We need you or one other user willing to come fuck around in ES for ~30-40 minutes in an hour or so to get the last three scenes done. Then we should be able to get the plane scene webm done.

I approve of this.

He's not

If you want I could start it up again

I'm willing. If you can bear the fagvoice.

Please do, we'll film in a bit so I'll post here once we're ready (think 30-45 mins).

If you don't mind a bit of bullying then sure.

We just have to get three scenes: fags falling against the back of the plane as it tilts up, that one fag who fires from the back of the plane (that will have to be shot separately) and one man wiggling about for some reason. Possibly also Bane and Pavel flying up out of the back of the plane at the end of the scene too.

Make sure to post all of these in the /radcorp/ thread also if you haven't, it'll be good to have them somewhere for future use.

What's ES?

Eternal Silence.

Eternal Silence, the game (actually a Sourcemod) we played in the last gamenight two weeks ago. One user was micfagging with a spot-on Bane, another user suggested re filming the plane scene ingame and we did so but missed a few scenes we need to reshoot. It's where this comes from.

Consider it done, thanks for bringing it to my attention.
More guides will follow tomorrow.

You're making me wish I caught wind of that.

Also this, there's more of this and some screenies (soon to be more) over on >>>/radcorp/ (also similar OC from past gamenights if anyone missed one or is particularly interested).

Good to hear, hopefully anons will watch before playing (a man can hope).

coming

Worth nothing that that webm (and the second one) is from the main gamenight, not the place scene refilming (that happened late on Sunday, I like 3am-7am bong time).
Picsrelated, on the other hand, are from when we were filming the planescene.

Anyone playing right now? I want to get used to the controls a bit, preferably not alone.

I'm aware, those conditions would make the plane scene hell.

It'll be a minute or two yet user, our HIGHLY COMPETENT ETERNAL SILENCE HOSTING TEAM apparently forgot the password to something vital and had to reinstall it. Feel free to bully ITT.

I don't think so user, the PR fags seem to be saving their energy for tomorrow and Saturday. There should be coop servers for PR up that will let you practice.

It already took ~5 hours to make, I'd hate to try that with a full server population.

What's hilarious is that the "Big Guy" in that picture is what normal size is in most Sauce Engine games.

Alrighty, then. It's a shame, I won't get to play this weekend. I wish you guys a great gamenight.

Excellent. Gave me time to finish installing.

That is indeed a shame, though if you've gone to the hassle of installing it the PR fags do play together regularly (I think multiple times a week?). If you want I'm sure one of them will give you the details of their chinese botnet (assuming any are around right now).

ES server is up for anyone who wants to come help film. We aren't starting for another 10 minutes though.

I'll also get the PR fags to put their details in >>>/radcorp/1205 in case you're interested and are away all weekend (that thread won't die).

IP?

wew
I was told somebody recorded one of the rounds where BANE music was playing when we were winning a match gloriously. In fact that was the first instance I remembered where a defending team managed to snag a victory by chipping away at the enemy mothership.

It should be in the server browser now.

I've got that webm, give me a sec.

It's a demo being played back, hence some of the jumping.

We went too fast anons. It'll be back in a second.

Thank you so much, user. I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it, and I hope to play with them soon, once I get the hang of it.

They're friendly people and all.

Also I doubt they'll be upset if you're completely new, life as a rifleman is fairly easy and all. One of them should show up here and drop the chinese botnet details in a sec.

Server didn't run so good.

not at all

fuck off we're full cunt
discord.gg/4AFtHRS

been hot as fuck around here and I've been busy so I never got around to uploading to mega but my account is registered and I'm patched to play

isn't that supposed to be new zealand?

Same applies to both.

Going to stress: this is for if fags want to play PR/Arma after this gamenight, it is not needed at all for this weekend. Otherwise they're friendly fuckers.

Joined, thank you.

this looks pretty cool actually i think i'll join

There is nothing better than getting stuck with a bunch of retards who manage to do better than everyone else while maintaining the whole retarded image.

The US's military dominance does not come from the intelligence/quality of its generic infantry user. It's mostly to do with airpower, superior tech, superior naval power (and thus force projection) and so on.

meanwhile

meanwhile still

whoops

Not that that's a bad thing mind, it's common historically for the global hegemon to derive most of its power from branches other than generic land forces (which, due to logistical issues, are not that valuable when projecting force abroad anyway). The RN was significantly more important to the British Empire than infantry of any quality, for example. The USA doesn't really need hyper-effective infantry when they can just call in air support and blow up the offending thing (issues of that tactic with hearts & minds notwithstanding).

We suck at making videos.

We'll fix it in post.

glorious acting crew

Speak for yourself, I make creame de la creame videos

If we practice this level of chaos and disorder we will be able to accurately RP as the US Military.

Anyone got that image actually?

Many thanks user.
Now that we're done with that, does anyone need technical help with PR?

I installed it once, and it couldn't contact the launcher apparently, so i'm reinstalling it in order to see what will happen. But, any other solutions?

I'll probably need some toaster help on Saturday, can't play tomorrow that 24 hour shift I was talking about gets in the way of my vidya/sleeping schedule

Restart PC after installation? Check firewalls etc aren't interfering? It's probably something like that.

Does it at least pay well?

4,8€/hr

F

I'm afraid to ask user but what job?

Also a quick google turns up this for win7 anons: realitymod.com/forum/f27-pr-bf2-support/145589-launcher-crashing-not-starting-solved.html

ouch

Security/reception/hemorrhoid farming.
It's an easy job, just really long shifts.

Doesn't seem like I need any help. Just wondering if we are all going to end up playing Burgers? I honestly hope not, they are boring as fuck

Well I suppose you can at least shitpost while you do it.

Unlikely, I expect most anons will want to play insurgents.

I think honestly we're all going to jump heads over heels to play the IDF.

the game disagrees

Shitposting keeps me sane.

It's a balancing thing user, think about how unfair night maps would be otherwise.

What is this?

Still have the Falklands though.

Hows your ships? :^)

enjoy having the worst assault rifle ever made and being invaded by mudshits

we dont need them since we just have elite swim teams with FN FALs designed to fire underwater and professional huey pilots

I wouldn't be surprised when the rust makes them have to bail in the sea :^)

Anyway is the next Sauce Engine Mod going to be an Age of Chivarly night?

цуц

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU RETARDED BRITBONG SHIT GLORIOUS ARGENTINEAN HUEYS DO NOT RUST IN WATER THEY FLY PERFECTLY FINE FUCK YOUR FACE I REPORT YOU

Go home Argie, you're drunk. You are sounding like a monkey Brazilian.

NO YOU GO HOME YOU RETARDED PIECE OF SHIT YOU CAN'T EVEN CONQUER INDIA RIGHT LET ALONE THE FALKLANDS YOU FUCKING SON OF A WHORE BRAZIL IS WORST COUNTRY SHIT COUNTRY NEVER FEATURED IN PR BECAUSE COUNTRY IS RUN BY CRIMINAL RETARDS WHO ACT LIKE CHIMP MEN HYBRIDS

I realise this is just shitposting but:
Strictly speaking only the worst assault rifle ever adopted by a major military, a minor distinction but still. Also it's worth noting many assault rifles have major flaws that aren't discovered until they see actual combat use, it's just that most designs don't (see: the G36). In both cases it's what happens when politics interferes with procurement.
Preferential treatment of the existing population is a much larger problem as is mass immigration from the EU. The best way to bring about change is to solve one issue at a time to let the population at large cool down from the negative propaganda and see the world doesn't actually end when they go against the (((establishment))).

Quite possibly, depending on how server hosting and the like works out.

NOT ONLY YOU HAVE WORST ASSAULT RIFLE BUT YOU ADOPT WORST ASSAULT RIFLE NEVER SUPERIOR TO GLORIOUS FN FAL AUSTRALIA WILL ANNEX YOU ONCE MUDSHITS TAKE OVER AND COLLAPSE COUNTRY

FUCK YOU THAT IS NOT ARGENTINEAN THAT IS CLEARLY ANGLO SHIT SUPERIOR ARGENTINEAN DESIGN WOULD NEVER ALLOW SUCH THINGS THIS IS LIES AND SLANDER BRITAIN IS NOT WHITE COUNTRY ARGENTINA IS WHITEST COUNTRY ON EARTH

Trips declare the argentinean fellow victorious in this virtual debate.

Post more

G36 actually had more issues with ammo than the gun itself which frankly is weird as far as gun issues go these days unless you are buying rounds from a Romanian Gypsy Prostitute
And also these fags talking shit about the C8 :^)

:^)

C8 IS SHITTY CANADIAN BOOTLEG OF AMERICAN RIFLE SECOND TO ARGENTINEAN FN FAL

TYPICAL CUCKED BRITBONGISTANIAN THINKING WIKIPEDIA IS RELIABLE SOURCE FOR ANYTHING WIKIPEDIA SLANDERS GOOD ARGENTINEAN NAME

Jesus.

But the UK didn't adapt the INSAS

Also we should perhaps stop derailing the PR user's nice gamenight thread with shitposting, however ironic it might be.

user it literally cannot shoot straight in temperatures above 30°C, hell the German government sued H&K over it.

I AM DEFENDING MY COUNTRY YOU RETARDED ANGLO FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK IS AN INSAS ALL I KNOW IS L86 IS WORST RIFLE EVER MADE WORST SHITTY RIFLE EVER MADE

THAT IS LIES AND SLANDER TOWARDS GLORIOUS ARGENTINEAN NAVY

Anyone got the photo of it literally surrounded by shit?

SOON

INDIA IS GOOD COUNTRY GREAT COUNTRY LIKE ARGENTINA NO RESTRICTIONS TO FREEDOM OF POO

Argentinians don't poop outside, they're white.

INDIANS ARE WHITE TOO LOOK AT NORTH INDIANS WHO POO ANYWHERE THEY WANT IT IS TRUE FREEDOM

[citation needed]

I thought the truth was that was Germans couldn't shoot straight at temperatures above 30°C :^)

Not surprised.

White as the day is long.

It depends on the terms of the contract, if the bundes ordered pencil barrels its not hks fault when they handle the heat like shit. The M16 and M4 had the same problem and we upped the barrel thickness.

Hysterical.

I'm not saying it was strictly speaking H&K's fault, just that the German government taking it to court shows it's more than just /k/-memes.

I mean look: the area where the vast, vast majority of the population reside is literally the same colour as Turkey.

And Japan and Australia. Argentina is white.

What?
Abbos and mass immigration of asians.

Oh wait I remember that even now yeah. That was the earlier rifles which were fugged. There was another controversy with them as well when a large batch of ammo for Germany turned out to be defective.

You fucks better be ready for some memes because I can`t fucking stand 20 minutes of aiming at nothing, 2 minutes of action and 20 minutes of running back

Yeh, there's been a lot of those scandals but then again Germany is a country more or less controlled by cartels so that's no surprise.

go sit in the castle with ulsark nacho

Great job retards. You got the thread unstickied.

this map is outdated and highly misleading

Pretty sure the thread was never stickyed, that normally happens only on Friday when we actually start (no need to shit up Holla Forums with stickys for a gamenight that hasn't yet begun and all).

Perfect.

wew

It's about 12 hours from now, by the way.

k

Project Reality was one of those games that my heart was utterly set on once upon a time. My heart was broken by being a poorfag with a shitty internet connection that couldn't play anything. I'm still a poorfag, but now I'm a poorfag with a PC. I look forward to accidentally suiciding the squad with you guys.

Just remember the grenades are at least as dangerous as you as to the other fuckers.

They used to be stickied a day before or at least a few days before so anons would have time to download the game. The moderation on Holla Forums has not been that supportive of game nights as of late.

On balance you don't want too many stickys user, also the way it currently works does help people know when we're starting (thread stickied = starting for the night).

shit meant to reply to>>13203344

Absolute fucking madmen

Nigger, we don't even have a single sticky on this board.

That's good compared to some boards which have ~5 but I was more meaning that anons will start to ignore gamenight stickys if they happen when there aren't people actually playing.

>resident argie for gamenights
>out of commission for a week which may or may not have been mark's fault

you were in the hospital, right? For what though?

But we need stickies to raise awareness heh so people will actually know this exists and would consider joining us. A sticky is a good way to do this.

Even if what I said was not true, only a few hours remain until the gamenight is on, so a sticky would still be necessary. It's a large file, it will take some time to download.

severe autism :^)

Probably shit taste.

Well yes, it'll get stickyed soon enough user don't worry.

not for these reasons >>13205817
got sick the same time i called out a very suspicious user in a threadturned out to be Mark,probably did some jew magick to try and kill mein all honesty im fine, i just had to smoke a week of being in a hospital because of a super flu

Was it AIDS?

forgive me for asking, but mark was that jew facecam streamer right? But anyway, glad you're ok.

i dont know, but ive never been poked so many times in the FUCKING ARTERIES just to tell me i had super AIDS

Oh dear though perhaps you aren't that far off the mark.

Get the fuck out of this board

godammit i knew i was far off

this post is perfect

nice digits

welcome back

thanks, its good to be back just in time for tacticool autism. ive been jonesin' real bad for vidya too

fantastic service right there

Fantastic devs too. One time a dev joined the server so i jokingly ram him with taliban car a little bit. He said if he bled out, he'd permaban me. Also eurofag servers are full of virtue signalling cucks. One time on the desert map with MEC and bongs, bongs really sucked and didn't want to attack a point with an oasis just north of the city. Everyone in the chat is like "oh where are the bongs?". So I have this amazing idea to tell a joke. I say "brits are like niggers, they smell". Instantly I get banned by every mod present and I am still banned there for mega wews. It was worth it.

today will be a good day

kek
yeah one of our guys got tempbanned by a salty mod once when he mistyped mig and wrote nig instead
SSG has a squeaker admin that will steal vehicles from legit claimed squads threatening to ban them if they dont comply

holy shit lol

I mean, other than that the game is fine. I think there is this hindu admin called RaNa who doesn't give a shit. You just voice spam nigger at every random with him nearby and he's like with his hindu accent "pls don't be mean" and then repeats himself every now and then but doesn't actually do anything about it. Then there are talking squads and yeah, sometimes you have to correct the squad lead that it's pronounced "kikes" not "IDF" or "jews". Admins are the cancer mostly, not sq leaders. Never been kicked out of squad for racism.

Another story I have is that, there is this literal kike playing the game. One time he fucked up really bad by driving a full truck into an enemy tank that we kept telling him was there FOR AN ENTIRE MINUTE. So I call him a dumb kike after we all get shoahed and woah. Instantly he gets butthurt. He reports me, gets admin to deal with me. Admin joins the squad and the squad sticks in for me, by saying I would never do such a thing. Ever. Admin finishes the ordeal by saying that we shouldn't say racist things. Kike is fuming mad, going on forum to spread his butthurt that I called him a kike. He had no proof so admins don't care. From that day on, me and the kike are in perpetual cold war that lasted for a year by now. Every server me and him are on, he's provoking me and my friend. One time he wanted in on my friend's tranny squad. My friend outright told him "sorry, I don't like jews". The kike again turned his 6 mln butthurt mode on. He started provoking my friend after a while again because he probably started recording and we just ignored him. He was kvetching on chat and forum how he's literally hitler and needs to be permabanned. Admins said that my friend didn't technically say anything racist and even though he's an asshat, it's not a bannable offence. So yeah, stories like that. The kike had [IDF] clan tags and once me and my friend got permabanned from HOG for pretending to also be [IDF]. Strangely enough we got unbanned recently after 6 months without making a thread or anything.

ID IS DIME

we are gathering on the server

AREA 94 EU

until further notice

DONT FORGET TO SET YER CLAN TAGS

Gross, play a real BF2 mod shit eaters.

Got a link to the album for miranda's ghost?

Master Sword: Continued.

Goldsrc mod. Still has active players. Complete nonsense.

Reminds me of that Homefront Game. Admins would kill players in vehicles and say they were spawncamping when in reality the admins were unable to deal with said vehicles and were butthurt.

Will be on shortly. Busy converting some webms.

what clan tags should we use my man

damn server is full now

Read OP

Coming.

Only got the youtube link youtube.com/watch?v=D5p8YhhaVlA&list=PLD9577E6CEBD077B4 (can't embed a playlist link).

Wew.

I chuckled

damn, thanks anyways user

Coming, anyone else need a lift?

We shall see.

stop

You can't keep upping the stakes user.

We'll swap to an East Coast serb later.

Context on the video?

am dumbass thanks

new server

PRTA EU MODERN CONFLICT

last serb got a bit too full

Oh yeah?

The mad man cant keep getting away with it

Oh wait, that's Haifuri on the laptop there isn't it?

Just checked, it is indeed Haifuri. Winner Brown Sugar best girl.

You can't have kids with a ship user.

In case it gets buried in my shitposting current server in use here.

Watch me

Wew

Instructions to micspam servers without being banned please.

Mildly concerned that there's going to be a webm of someone fucking a boat next gamenight.

How long does the install take?

reminder we still need to make the rad-team parody of the A-team intro

one meme at a time, geez

About 10 minutes but it's fairly simple.

madman does it again

10/10 fucking legend.

Also time to update, apparently.

enjoy those 300 updates

Currently downloading those and its fucking cancer.

OP should probably have warned to press the play button to get them. At least PR does it automatically nowadays instead of having to install 8 fucking updates manually.

Overly messy installations have been a problem for as long as PR has existed, not pleased.

My favourites are the 1 mb updates that just HAD to be their own download.

Refraction engine (bf2/bf2142) galore, making you having to install each update separately or the game would get corrupted

Why live?

Also no ability to automatically download custom maps on connecting to the server like every other halfway decent FPS. Still, the engine does have its benefits I suppose.

why would anyone type this

Has nothing to do with the engine.
Updates are diffs, we only do incrementals, doing a full patch every time is more shit to generate and host, we're too lazy.

source: am dev. pls don't grief :^)

Nice.

autistically*

God dammit user

No bully, my love for roof user is pure.

guys i don't have a mic for tonight, but i'm not a complete retard and can follow SL orders. should i even bother or am i going to get bullied 2hard?

No.

Of coursh.

You'll be fine as long as you stick to the Holla Forums squads, just look for fags with the tag [infv].

you're already well ahead

Do we need more Holla Forums squads ingame? Looks like one team might have it full.

gamenights are so far past the point of no return i dont think we even knew what it looked like when we had passed it

girl (male) or girl (female)?

Im gonna let you take a guess

We were so far past the point of no return we couldn't even remember when we passed the point of no return we'd pass the point of no return passed the turn we point of no return.

oh, didn't see that

they were all fat. I released my trigger from the finger and it was a rhetorical question

Surely there's a banner in this.

what are you gay or something?

Will it take as long as the Bane video?

autorun.exe, autorun.inf or setup.exe?

setup.exe will work, autorun.exe literally just runs that automatically.

nobecause i already recorded the voiceover for it, all videoedit user needs to do ismake it

F I L L E D

Here's what he was thinking of by the way, in case nobody saw it. It was during the Ace of Spades gamenight a few weeks ago and he posted it in the thread.

why haven't you given it to me then fam

Okay, thanks user
excuse my pleb tier reaction image, I keep my meme folder in my linux partition

If we want to get really autistic about it we could have cuts from all the different games we made

No problem user, now prepare for the fucking updates.

At least he didn't go on a failed killing "spree" :^)
tbh, he sounds kinda like the eeriefag user from /fur/

sent :^)

thats the plan

that you FILLED with the agency?

Why is it literally Islamists vs Islamsists in the Insurgency map?

Shia vs Sunni maybe?

news server is

SSG Ready to fight

last one has no admins on ergo no mapchanges ever

You forgot to tell one squad by the way, have informed them.

Makes a degree of sense, I suppose.

If anyone else wants to rebind left shift follow this guide:
realitymod.com/forum/f26-pr-bf2-bugs/130357-left-shift-locked-helicopter-controls.html

finally

I'm sorry for being retarded. I just won't play anymore.

kill me

end the pain

just b ursefl

that's not how this works. let's form a funposting squad.

oh fuck someone actaully made a banner out of my retardation

Perfect.

Anons shouldn't kick you dude, hell we had the americans fighting each other earlier. Funposting ingame is fine.

The gamenight will be going on for another ~5 hours at least.

Nice.

Kebab Removed

Begone from these lands, peasant

Faggots why not neotokyo?

memes will never die

second favorite serb webm, first is serb-team

it'll roll around eventually, problem is we already hosted a source mod last gamenight and next gamenight is yet another sourcemod. host too many in a row and itll get tiring

I have a few more.

It's a joke user.
Did the American team really resort to team-killing to prove which squad was best?

By the way if you have poor performance you can turn down graphics settings in the PR launcher.

why can't i hear the voice chat, i only hear clicking noises

This was a lack of communication and the nigger kept moving the hummer back and forth with no gunner. It went past funposting to just genuine retardation.

Also this map is very bad for it.

Have you perhaps turned the volume down to nothing? Check your mumble settings in the launcher.

Well, the server is dieing for me now, keep on getting connection errors but everything else works fine

The map just changed, see if that helps.

If the servers are complete cancer yet the only way to host a server is to suck the devs dicks then that only leaves me with the conclusion that Project Reality is nothing but complete cancer.

actually worked somehow, thanks

running around feels choppy as fuck, turning feels like ass, can't see who's shooting me, wat do?

The servers are somewhat cancerous but you can still have plenty of fun in a squad with Holla Forumsirgins.

Apparently that map we just has a memory leak of something.

Chillingsworth here I gotta go eat, I'll SL more next round if I can.

CUTE
I feel so bad I missed that game night now.

It was pretty fun user, particularly for fans of folk music.

Seen you soon fag.
WE'RE CHANGING SERVERS, CHECK HERE FOR THE NEW ONE

pretty sure its area 94 now

new server is

AREA 94 EU

last one got a shitty map and a couple of invisible griefers

Not sure how faggots take this piece of garbage seriously. Literally only way to play this crap would be with anons.

b0ss pls

They were arabs.

Autism, and not the productive kind. Honestly the community has been growning smaller and less accepting of actual fun for years now.

ARENA 94 EU GO GO GO
(we might need to think about moving to a burger serb eventually)

is anyone else's performance absolute shit regardless of video settings?

Aye, I think it's ping
tfw when 300+ ping on 'every fucking serb

Depends on the map for me.

We'll move to a USA serb soon.

nice
where are you from

Burgerland, hence the shitty internet

Gay Tank has been annexed as an unoffical [infv] overflow squad.

hheh

No panic, the adminfag forgot to switch maps.

USA! USA! USA!

life is glorious under the islamic state

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

How long until anons get banned for holocaust denial?

I wanna play but I'm too shy to speak into my mic

I wanna play but I'm still fucking downloading the game which I started 5 hours ago.
You don't even need to talk tbh, just if there's something that needs to be called out.

You don't need a mic user.

I see you all.

I was going to move up then I heard someone tell me to stay and then another saying I was being retarded then everyone got buttmad and my anxiety kicked in but the bully train didn't stop

Admin-senpai noticed us.

You can always come back in user, we don't hold grudges.

Give me all your shekels or you're banned

Oy.

Vey.

(((Isreal))) wins again.

Well, rip. Welcome to PR.

you made the arabs on the server ragequit because they were shit

You forgot the part where we mass reported him for racism and got him kicked.

Holy fuck after seven hours+ of downloading I finally get it installed and ready to go and I still need to do updates send help

I fucking hope there's still people playing

Heh.
Down from 30v30 to 6v6 but we're playing tomorrow and I think Sunday too.

I've got bad news user; you're gonna have to wait until tomorrow. It'll probably be a bit better since now most of the operanons have an idea of how the game works.

you gotta be fucking with me
now I have to be *the* shitter on the team

There are fags ingame if you want to get the basics down but yes, you'll be the shit user and we'll all bully you like we bullied roof-user's stalker.

felt like right at home.

seems right
that's funny, you were actually on British soil

you're just salty i put you down with the M14 before you jumped off the server

was it? shit i wasnt paying attention i just wanted to shoot the FAL

10/10 time, will try not to be a scrub next go.

USA! USA! USA!

Don't be a faggot. It helps with about 60% of tk cases.
he was also dealing with someone who made it an objective to tk at least 2 people every round he was in

Didn't get much in the way of screenies but I hear other anons did and a few were even recording so we'll see more later I'm sure.

I know that, I watched it all unfold. Other than that shit was fun.

If anyone was wondering this is one of the admins whose server we invaded.

Oh hey, my second screenshot is a different angle of your first one.

That's all I've got, if anyone else has more (and is still awake) please dump. I'll ask again after we finish on Sunday (I think PR anons wanted to do Sunday also anyway?).

you fucking faggot, .webm related

nigger you really are stupid
roll for how engorged your asshole is now

I didn't TK anyone. I just took a picture of a stiff.

what serber are we on?

If there are still anons on they'll be on Arena 94 EU.

well i guess i'll just try tomorrow

Sorry you missed out user, if you'd been just an hour or two earlier you could have played Gaza with ~25 anons.

Version 2.

I was actually meant to do something similar

Working on a v3, you can take over after that if you want. I'm running low on ideas but I'm trying to keep in with the original name so I can go shitpost with it on /argentina/.

I keep reading that as anonymous city

That's me out of ideas, see if you can get anything else.

for that user that wanted that screencap

Many thanks user.

where do i go what do i do how do i shoot

What type of toaster are you even using user?

I forgot to ask earlier, are we doing another round tomorrow(Saturday)?

Yes, gamenights are always Friday and Saturday. Sometimes we also do Sunday depending on willingness and popularity and I think PR anons were wanting to do that. Start time will be the same (5pm UCT/GMT) often on Saturday some anons show up early, if anyone does post the server you're on in this thread. Generally we make a new thread (and ask for it to be stickyed) to indicate the 'official' start of the second gamenight so if you see that it's a good sign.

Subtle user, very subtle.

Wunderbar. I think I'll be setting up outside around that time then. Thanks.

Can somebody post the magnet link for the mod?
I'm at work and all torrent related pages are blocked and manual download is fucked, I've retried like 5 times.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:bac37e2d5b0b673613bec07331850cbd2423f7ad&dn=prbf2_1.4.1.0_full.iso&tr=http%3a%2f%2ftracker.realitymod.com%3a2004%2fannounce%2cudp%3a%2f%2ftracker.realitymod.com%3a2015%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce

looks like my favorite retro indie game from 2013!

I'm an admin on AREA 94. You are welcome there if you keep your autism to a minimum.

what kind?

if you revive a couple of times, have a mic and work together the slightest bit, you are already less autistic than 50% of the PR community
(and less autistic than 99% of arabs of the PR community)

SSG is by far the most autistic server PR has ever seen. Shit hardware, admins are a bunch of trolls, lead admin got kicked out of 2 admin teams before already.

That ^ "lead admin" is rana.

[R-DEV]sofad is a retired DEV. He joined ^ SSG which says enough about him.

=HOG= wiped their ban list because they couldnt compete with other us servers anymore in terms of seeding and filling up

Looks like I'll be sitting this out, fags. Single digits framerate worse than during Eternal Silence. At least there I could have a chance in space and small rooms and corridors.

We need more battlebarding tonight, lads. Get your nasheeds while you can.

Are you playing this on a 2010 Notebook?

2008 here.

That is very good to hear. Shame my local PC shop is a shit, they didn't have ispropal ahool. I probably didn't give the Vinegar enough time to try so my CPU and HS are probably fucked but hopefully not. Hopefully PSP doesn't rape my network to badly and my current Winshit 7 install just werks.

Explain this

Short version. Desktop was overheating and boot failing. Decide to try and apply thermal paste but don't feel like trying to find original tube in addition to wanting to clean components "rightly" with ispropal alahool. Local PC shop only had thermal paste, searching found Vinegar/a plant extract and something else to be alternatives to ispropal alahool. Having access to Vinegar I decided to give it a shot, two mistakes in hind sight; probably too much on the rag and didn't give it long enough to dry. Lucky I have access to methelated spirits which should be so much better for next time.

Explains how my perma ban I had a year ago expired. Glad to see their faggotry is paying off poorly.

Just not feeling this game. It's complete garbage all things considered. Anons were fun but not sure I will be back tonight.

At what serb i should hang out until next PRnight? (Or what server will be objective of PRNight?)

Will anons spoonfeed help out newbie? If for some another dumb reason i will miss it again, there will be acquaintance of mine trying to get a grip of game. His nickname might be relevant to his actions.

Servers from good to cancer:

Luckily most of our shitposting is contained in squad chat. I'd like to play on Arena 94 again but it's up to the PR anons (I think they like to rotate around until we hit ~20 players and then we can populate whatever server we want).

What map was it on when that happened? Fallujah seems to have poor framerate for random anons due to a specific problem on the map. I assume you turned down settings in the launcher too.

PCs aren't chips.

Is the torrent or the mirror download faster?

Torrent is faster. But you will have to download a shitton of updates after that.

The source of my retardation.
leaf.tv/articles/alternative-to-isopropyl-alcohol/

Yeah, I had it on Fallujah and settings on low.
Navigating indoors is a nightmare since every wall is just a flat texture and there are no shadows, can't tell where a doorway or an opening is.

Torrent is more reliable, at least in my case:

unprofessional to say the least

It takes a few maps to click (I wasn't feeling it until Gaza) but if you just aren't feeling it fair enough. Pop your head in if you get a chance though.

Is marks ballsack an actual server or do you just mean Mark's ballsack?

Fallujah also gives me ~10 fps and I can run every other map fine. Try a different map and see if it works better.

Also if it's only Fallujah that has performance issues turning down your graphics won't help since it's a CPU thing so you may as well turn shadows back up. Just go afk on that map or whatever.

Mark's ballsack is always empty though.

Again, this could apply to either possibility.

Just go with whatever is populated.
I'm a bit confused as to what this means, if you're asking if anons ingame will explain things to you if you ask then yes they will.
Ensure he uses the [infv] tag and joins a squad full of fellow [infv] players.

try toothpaste

nope, single digit FPS on every other map I've tried, BETA or not.

>toothpaste
>not mayonnaise

this boils down to whenever you have a CPU strong enough or not
as a last ditch effort you can turn down visibility but if your FPS sucks on ALL maps, its RIB in pepperoni fam

keep in mind that the BF2 engine is a relic from a time when 3+ghz single core processors were idustry standart

I had high hopes too, since I could run BF2 and BF2142 on this laptop with no issues, single player and multiplayer.
Oh well, can't afford win them all.

C:\Users\\Documents\ProjectReality\Profiles\\Controls.con

Replace

ControlMap.addKeyToTriggerMapping c_GIEscape IDFKeyboard IDKey_Escape 10000 0

with

ControlMap.addKeyToTriggerMapping c_GIEscape IDFKeyboard IDKey_Insert 10000 0

and mark the file as read-only unless you're going to be making other changes

This kept me from suicide

And what does that do exactly? Remap the escape menu to Insert key so you don't have to wait a couple eternities until the menu actually loads?

Anyone playing right now?

it prevents you from going insane while trying to stop the menu from loading by spamming the escape key, which just loads the menu multiple times in a row instead of exiting it

thanks user

what

Ah well, sorry to hear that.

Same reason a lot of old games don't like running on more than on CPU too.

We start again more or less now.

are we still playing?

new bread

Yep

IT IS TIME, GO THAT CANCER SSG SERVER

fun fact PRTA's entire lead admins/senior admins and the guy running it K_Rivers ragequit the game because they kept getting shit talked for banning people they didn't like etc.