Has fanservice ever influenced your decision to purchase a videogame...

Has fanservice ever influenced your decision to purchase a videogame? And im not talking about games focused on dating/sex, I mean other genres.

No.

Post the dick.

I'm a simple man. If any game pisses off SJWs, I buy it.

Is killer is dead even good ? It looked very clunky even by Suda's standards.

You must have a lot of money fellow user!

At least be a bit choosy when you do this. Dragon's Crown is a legitimately good game at least.

sauce me up

Yes goy, commodify your dissent.

checked

I bought NieR out of a bargain bin because Kaine's ass was on the back of the box and the game was amazing. I bought Mirror's Edge because Faith looked cute on the cover and I got super into it, learning all the glitches and speedrunning tricks to go fast. I bought Arcana Heart 3 because the collectors edition had Sharl's body on the cover and it's one of my favourite fighting game series now; I love the mechanics of the series so much now. I played Alice because she looked cute, hell I even got FEAR because Alma looked cute in a spooky way. My dick has never lead me astray.

Not purchase but the only reason I pirated and played FO4 was skimpy clothing mods

yes and it's always been disappointing…

I'm just as likely to get a game if it has boobs as I am to get a game if the consensus on Holla Forums is that it's a good game. Which is to say, not likely at all. It's the same thing with games that have been deemed shit. Or all video games in general.

Speaking of NieR, I'd be willing to bet that a quarter of Automata's sales were weeb niggers buying it because of "muh dik nigga, 2b thigg"

i'd have bought it, partly because of a2, but the PC port is too shit

eye candy makes pretty much everything better so yes

I'd much rather prefer to play with/as a cute, pretty girl rather than some ugly thing, so yes, it is an influencer (if the game even has girls, or human(oid)s).

same fag

Can we all just agree that Quiet has a man face? Every time I see her I just think that it is a man post op and forgot he needs to work on the face too.

Nope, even when I was going through puberty I was smart enough to know how this game works.

Quiet is an ugly 3DPD based character.
Hell only 2 girls of pic related looked good in mgs4 and they were fucking 3DPD real life models.

No.

where is the video?

I got for the Boobs. The game is fun
didn't even know about the fan-service until I started playing it.

It's OK, but just OK, nothing amazing. Its exactly what you would expect it to be from watching some gameplay.

(pic's related) Usually some fanservice is a sign that a game Developer has a sense of playfulness, amusement, Humor and fun that you won't find in games that try too hard to seriously respect wahmyn.

Fan service is the entire reason I play black desert. don't play this game.

Killer is Dead had some decent ideas but it's a mediocre game on pretty much every level with long, boring level design, clunky feeling combat and not enough cuh-rayzee boss battles. Maybe it improves but I gave up a few hours in.

Pity, on paper they had something.

I won't buy a game FOR anime tiddies, but if it looks fun anyway they sure don't hurt my decision.

Reported

Buy? Nah. Pirate? Yep. Then bought it if I enjoyed it.

when i was 13 yes

if a game doesnt have something lewd in it im far less likely to be interested

Me two but i go for big boobs mostly.

why dosen't she look that nice in game, shes really does have a slightly manish face in game, it's the slight chubby chin.

Bought DC for the same reason. Fuck kiketaku, and (((Jason Schreirer)))

Sauce?

Pic related is the only fan service I need.

Of course.
Fighting games have the hottest girls.

Fuck these threads
Fuck these posters that buy anything with tits because they're twelve and just discovered masturbation
Fuck these posters that buy anything to "piss off Le SJWs"
It's like I'm staring into bizarro neogaf

blaz blue is one of the few games that has fan-service without letting the rest of the game suffer

Why'd you come into a thread you knew you wouldn't like, user?

Sorry, faggot, not how it works.

why couldn't it be a girl for once…

Agreed.
Its also one of the few games that isn't censored by SJWs.