Morality and shit

I'm conflicted guys, how poor does one have to be for this to be acceptable?

just pirate it, fag

you stink of fag

Fuck off retard, pirate it if you feel like it, this isn't your blog.

Since when are there One Piece Pirate Warrior memes? I like it.

Why are you so conflicted about this? No seriously, why do you feel bad about this? The original developers will never get a fucking dime if you buy it from gog. Only gog and who ever currently owns the IP of that game. Keep in mind CD projekt is rolling in money thanks to the site and the witcher games.

A couple years back, I wanted to play Zeno Clash 2, but was flat broke, and decided to torrent it. Team Ace had left a message in the comment section stating they were a small company and really wished people would buy the game if they enjoyed it after torrenting it. I went ahead and bought it on Steam instead. I don't even regret the decision. A bigger company, fuck 'em, but hey, there are few companies that make games like Zeno Clash.

gog made the game playable on modern systems, the normal version refuses to run even or virtual machines. It's like they made the game.

What a cuck. I mailed Moon Studios a $20 check because I pirated Ori and thought it was great. Neither Valve nor CDProjekt had anything to do with the game I enjoyed so they didn't get any money for it.

Why technically ? There's something you're not telling.

Sail the open seas faggot, what kind of a pirate are you if you get a silly remorse like this?

Also that game works perfectly on mywindows XP

Pirate guilt sounds like White guilt.

I'm a hoarder so I know it's SOMEWHERE in either the apartment or the garage, good luck finding it.

why ? are there days that you wake up and you are somebody else?
shit thread redditfag
kys

Fam, it's not a big deal. I still haven't made my mind up on the issue of copyright in general. Unlike a lot of people here, I don't pretend that it's necessarily the right thing to do just because it's easy and convenient. That said, I still do it. I'm just not sure whether it's OK or not, according to my own morality.
Here's the point: Even I would have no problem with torrenting a game I already bought, especially if I still possess a physical copy of it.

Kill yourself nerd.

>It's like they made the game.
What the fuck? No It's not like they made the game.

You know what I meant.
If you don't, they made the game playable when normally it wouldn't be. So they made the game available to play. So they have done the same tier of service the original company made back in the day, they made the game available to play.
You know?

You're retarded and barely speak English.

Dubs

How to spot a shit thread

Most of you are being too hard on OP.

Oy vey what do I do fellow chosen people?

N-no.

I tried okay?

>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/suicide/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

wow look guys he can ad hominem

I pirate a lot, but I do buy the stuff that I want to support. If you think that you would want to support GOG bringing back games that make you nostalgic, then go for it.
jesus get a job and/or stop being underage

When it comes to old games, I only buy them if all of these conditions are met:
1) The original devs see some of the money
2) I never owned the game originally
3) The game is reasonably priced (usually 10 bucks or less, depending on the age)

jobs are a jewish trick to bring down the bourgeoisie

Trying is good.
You should try not being a little bitch sometime.

being a NEET is a jewish trick to keep you under control and let (((them))) do whatever they want faggot

You shouldn't use words that you don't understand.

why are you cryin

thingken of me

DONT LISTEN TO ANYONE
DO WHAT YOU FEEL IS RIGHT

I don't know what I feel is right.

Stop it

I was unironically thinking about using Bing because of the free lottery tickets. Should I?

Gog isn't a person. It's a company. The people who fixed it got a paycheck, regardless and these kind of games have no real impact on their bottom line.

But if it's not profitable to bring games like this back they will just stop.

Take lsd then, or meditate. Stop the voice in your head and listen to your inner self.

how ironic that its Robin Hood

It is profitable. It's money for nothing.

People make patches for games to work for free because they love them. See S.T.A.L.K.E.R

GOG are parasites sucking on the corpse of nostalgia, they don't deserve your money, even if they "made it work on modern systems".

I don't get it. He was a thief?

You bought the game when it was relevant, showing love to the devs when it mattered.

You pirating it now is a single lost sale to a niche company that has Slav dollars to burn over making The Witcher. None of the actual "Good Old Games" mean shit to their bottom line, as nice as what they do is.

I'm generally a buyfag but even I don't hesitate to nautically freelance acquire things I've already paid for in the past.

If you think ZoG deserves money and don't have it, steal it now and buy it later. Do what you can and stop being a faggot.

Conclusion: Downloaded it.
Thanks.

GOG makes DRM-free shit.

Pirate it when you don't have money, but buy it when you can.

We need to support a DRM-free service.

Jew them, of course! Nothing is more important than your shekels

The fuck is this drivel? You do you pal. If you step over the line society will sort you out, but until then don't worry about tuning your moral compass so finely.

This.

>be meme

Even for games that I like I don't feel bad about pirating if I bought a copy.
In a perfect world buying a thing once would let you download it over and over again, DRM-free with server access and multiplayer and everything. But we don't live in that world, we live in the world of Jews and operating costs. So fuck it, pirate it if you want.

Yes. He stole from the rich and gave to the poor.

Why do you feel like giving them money is a moral issue? You're not robbing some small town baker who's barely scraping buy, no children will go hungry, no families will be broken. The people who work at the company are paid a fixed wage and as far as can be told the company isn't at risk of liquidation. The money you pay will only line the pockets of shareholders. Then besides this, you're not even stealing something, data can be copied endlessly.

Who else would you be?

you

Pirate that game and then buy a different game that you want from them.

Don't give money to GOG, they are p*les

retard