Strategy games

I caught the strategy-bug and have been playing a lot of Age of empires 2. Is there any actually good, recent strategy games out there? Preferably with good single player. I have been considering playing warcraft 3 again.

play gookclick on korean servers

Buy starcraft 2.

It's a ded genre
but here
Supreme Commander+expansion
World in Conflict
Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion
Star Wars Empire at War ground combat is shit, but space is fun

Red Alert 2 and Red Alert 2 Yuri revenge

check'd and agreed

Warhammer 40k with the ultimate apocalypse mod

Cossacks 3 and Total Wawa are pretty good.
Cossacks 3 is basically classic Age of Empires with much higher unit counts.
Total Wawa is a recent Total War game that doesn't shit the bed every 10 minutes and has not-shit performance, also great unit variety compared to the historical games.

Played it a bit. Fun, but way to little micromanaging. This coming from someone who sucks at micromanaging.

Telling you to kill yourself wouldn't be enough. You need to be killed via being dragged over gravel and a mixture of fecal matter, rusty razors, used syringes and broken glass. Next you should be resurrected, killed again, vampirized, staked, brought back yet again as a Frankenstein like monster and then shot, quartered and finally purged with fire and or highly corrosive acid. Your foul, unholy, cancer ridden baiting remains best snap frozen and then shot into the sun.

Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Forever.

What's wrong with those games?

Tried lurking? One's halfbaked garbage that managed to shit on not one but three different fanbases and the other's the gorilionth iteration of cossacks 1: buggier and uglier than ever edition.

Please don't play any Warcraft, they're all shit.

I've been playing a lot of ck 2 and some dom 4

this

Oh fuck off.

Ditto. What's more: fuck you, fuck your shitbait, and fuck your life.

Fuck off.

>>>Holla Forums

Fuck off this thread nigga and let people enjoy vidya.

Damn user, you having a bad day?

Someone said Total Wawa so I should recommend Attila TW as well.

Average, I'd say. There are perfectly fine /gsg/ and RTS threads up and yet there this shit. What's more there's a dipshit with a discount proxy hoping to trick some sap into hopefully only pirating garbage. I'm just waiting for a b& to remind me where the fuck I am and how far gone this place is

goat game lol

I'lll try cossacks 3 if you're so adamant about it

I've been playing a lot of Romance of The Three Kingdoms games recently as well as Nobunagas Ambition games. They're not the same type of strategy games as warcraft but they're pretty fun if you're into war games where the goal is to conquer the map.

Bump.